Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

24 minutes ago, riversky said:

Thanks for the update, willenette.. so it's the roaming center :)

Yes, the photos were taken in Guam. 

Here's something from Dispatch about KHN working part-time at his dad's restaurant:  http://www.dispatch.co.kr/797549

Funny that they mentioned tyhe information was from KHN's IG when it's actually not there. Or perhaps KHN deleted it for some reason? :ph34r:

riversky, thanks for sharing the link. Wahhh..............so, lucky those fans who can get to see him there once in a while. It says here that he'll work there part-time as a supervisor starting July 2, from 12 to 4 pm. I heard that his Dad's resto is located at Gimpo. I wonder what's the name of the restaurant, huh? I heard that his Dad sometimes cooks in the resto, too. So, his Dad is a good cook, huh? :tongue:

Yes, lucky fans indeed, willenette :)  I think Dad is a good cook :D

I posted the name and address of the restaurant some time ago (just after it opened)... should be around here somewhere :ph34r: Ah... I also wanna visit that restaurant...

~~~~

And about the update on his new drama - wow! he will be with big, impressive stars, huh :)  It's supposed ot be aired after "Black" which only starts airing in October. So I guess we are looking at a December release, more or less? :)

Edit: I found this update and it says that the drama will air in November?

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/06/29/park-joong-hoon-joo-jin-mo-kang-ha-neul-and-uhm-tae-goo-cast-in-ocns-bad-guys-2/

• Like 1

Thanks for the article, Go Seung Ji!  I wonder what the inappropriate comments are :( 

Ha! So many fans at the restaurant today :D They said that he was very nice to his fans..very accommodating. Just 

Check out instagram for more: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/강하늘/?hl=en:D

Also, he posted this in his IG yesterday - he watched the movie Park Yeol (Anarchist from Colony) which was directed by his Dongju/Battleship Island directer Lee Joon-Ik.   Some of his colleagues in Dongju (like the friend who helped him at his dad's restaurant in pic above) were also in that movie.

Hmm..I wonder if people recognized him at all? Or was his disguise good? :)

• Like 2

On 7/2/2017 at 5:15 PM, riversky said:

Thanks for the article, Go Seung Ji!  I wonder what the inappropriate comments are :( 

Ha! So many fans at the restaurant today :D They said that he was very nice to his fans..very accommodating. Just 

Check out instagram for more: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/강하늘/?hl=en:D

Also, he posted this in his IG yesterday - he watched the movie Park Yeol (Anarchist from Colony) which was directed by his Dongju/Battleship Island directer Lee Joon-Ik.   Some of his colleagues in Dongju (like the friend who helped him at his dad's restaurant in pic above) were also in that movie.

Hmm..I wonder if people recognized him at all? Or was his disguise good? :)

Hi riversky, thanks for sharing the pictures. Ye, so many people were inside the resto during that day - hahaha - Lucky indeed those fans who got the chance to see KHN up close & personal. So, this was how his looks that day............I heard that the bestsellers on this chicken restaurant are the Chicken Noodle Soup & Chicken Curry Soup. :tongue:

News bites: July 1, 2017

YouthCopPosters1.jpg

Youth Cop

Awww, character posters are out for Youth Cop, and I can’t wait for this movie. Park Seo-joon (Fight My Way) and Kang Haneul (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo) star as a pair of police academy students with polar opposite personalities, and the green and overeager duo will work together to solve a kidnapping case that occurred before their very eyes. The youth investigative action film premieres in August. [Xports News]

ParkJoongHoon_KangHaneul_JooJinMo_UhmTae

Park Joong-hoon, Kang Haneul, Joo Jin-mo, Uhm Tae-gu

I hope these confirmations help lessen the sting that the second season will be a spinoff versus a continuation. Movie vet Park Joong-hoon, Kang Haneul, Joo Jin-mo (Woman With a Suitcase) and Uhm Tae-gu (Maids) will make up the impressive cast of Bad Guys: City of Evil (formerly Bad Guys: Age of Evil). The show will air after Duel, Rescue Me, and Black on OCN. [Osen]

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/news-bites-july-1-2017/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, willenette said:

News bites: July 1, 2017

Youth Cop

Awww, character posters are out for Youth Cop, and I can’t wait for this movie. Park Seo-joon (Fight My Way) and Kang Haneul (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo) star as a pair of police academy students with polar opposite personalities, and the green and overeager duo will work together to solve a kidnapping case that occurred before their very eyes. The youth investigative action film premieres in August. [Xports News]

Park Joong-hoon, Kang Haneul, Joo Jin-mo, Uhm Tae-gu

I hope these confirmations help lessen the sting that the second season will be a spinoff versus a continuation. Movie vet Park Joong-hoon, Kang Haneul, Joo Jin-mo (Woman With a Suitcase) and Uhm Tae-gu (Maids) will make up the impressive cast of Bad Guys: City of Evil (formerly Bad Guys: Age of Evil). The show will air after Duel, Rescue Me, and Black on OCN. [Osen]

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/news-bites-july-1-2017/

Thanks for the updates, willenette :)  SO looking forward to both Midnight Runners and his new drama...

Anybody has a clue on the screening date of the movie? 

New stills for today

*runs off over to Dramabeans*

14 hours ago, riversky said:

Thanks for the updates, willenette :)  SO looking forward to both Midnight Runners and his new drama...

Anybody has a clue on the screening date of the movie? 

New stills for today

*runs off over to Dramabeans*

Hi riversky, the movie will be released next month, August.............I hope we could get the exact date soon. Thanks for sharing the new stills. Can't wait. :tongue:"Midnight Runners" was sold to six countries at the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market.

3 hours ago, riversky said:

Yes, we have the date: August 9!! Cant wait!!

riversky, thanks for sharing this + the poster. I guess this is the main & official poster. Now it's NICE that the showcase invitation event is going on at Lotte Ente Facebook. Can't wait, too! :tongue:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Now it's NICE that the showcase invitation event is going on at Lotte Ente Facebook. Can't wait, too! :tongue:

Yes, willenette! I'm excited about the showcase thing! Ah.. would be great to be there... 

Banner was released also today (in FB)

19731940_1689449121129029_37582116101287

``````````````````````````

Kang Ha Neul’s Agency Reveals Plans For Fall Enlistment

Kang Ha Neul is set to enlist this fall.

The actor’s agency SEM Company revealed on July 5, “He has not received his draft notice yet, but it is planned for him to enlist within September or October.” He applied and was accepted to enter as a military police officer of the Republic of Korea Capital Defense Command.

Regarding his upcoming drama “Bad Guys 2,” the agency assured that he will complete filming prior to his enlistment.

More here: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/05/kang-ha-neuls-agency-reveals-plans-fall-enlistment/

Actually, this was already in the news since yesterday  :( 

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/07/04/2017070401265.html

34 minutes ago, riversky said:

Yes, willenette! I'm excited about the showcase thing! Ah.. would be great to be there... 

Banner was released also today (in FB)

Kang Ha Neul’s Agency Reveals Plans For Fall Enlistment

Kang Ha Neul is set to enlist this fall.

The actor’s agency SEM Company revealed on July 5, “He has not received his draft notice yet, but it is planned for him to enlist within September or October.” He applied and was accepted to enter as a military police officer of the Republic of Korea Capital Defense Command.

Regarding his upcoming drama “Bad Guys 2,” the agency assured that he will complete filming prior to his enlistment.

More here: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/05/kang-ha-neuls-agency-reveals-plans-fall-enlistment/

Actually, this was already in the news since yesterday  :( 

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/07/04/2017070401265.html

riversky, thanks for sharing this sad news. So, "BG2" will be his last project prior his MS. Sigh.........this is really going to happen. It’s always natural that after discharge he’ll be in the process of restarting his career. To serve your MS they say that it will be an opportunity to mature (personally) and learn to appreciate even the smallest things. I’m sure this will also apply to him. There are many Korean male celebrities, who have completed their mandatory 2-year military service, and successfully resumed their careers. Ye, 2-years are quite long enough.....but, we’ll just put it in mind that it’s not 10 or 20 years. We can continue to support him while he’s serving, simply by watching his dramas & movies. We can certainly look forward to even more K-dramas & movies once he’s discharged. Keep the faith!:tongue:

• Like 1

Indeed, willenette, sad that he is leaving... :(  Two years will pass by really quickly. Well, if we miss KHN, as you said, we could always watch his past works.

By the way, my korean friend informed me that most likely, KHN will be stationed at the countryside. His proposed job as korean military police is VERY tough - much tougher than the normal soldier. Fighting, KHN! 

15 hours ago, riversky said:

Indeed, willenette, sad that he is leaving... :(  Two years will pass by really quickly. Well, if we miss KHN, as you said, we could always watch his past works.

By the way, my korean friend informed me that most likely, KHN will be stationed at the countryside. His proposed job as korean military police is VERY tough - much tougher than the normal soldier. Fighting, KHN! 

Hi riversky, oh..............thanks for sharing this info - So, it's not at the Metro like Gangnam.....TOP was stationed at the metro........... We will definitely wait for him. And we're always here to support him.    :tongue:

Actor Kang Ha-nuel To Enlist In Military This Year

n_20170705e_01.jpg

Actor Kang Ha-neul will be enlisting to fulfil his mandatory military service later this year.

According to reports, Kang was accepted at the Capital Defense Command to serve as a military police officer. Though he has yet to receive his draft notice, it's expected he will enlist sometime in September or October of this year.

Meanwhile, Kang is currently filming the drama "Bad Guys 2".

credit : KBS World

‘Midnight Runners’ Park Seo Joon-Kang Ha Neul, Main Poster Reveal…Set for August 9th Release

bxt9smdjltcd0i3yvy0b8y43duiix72y.jpg

[by Ent Team] The main poster of ‘Midnight Runners’ has been revealed.

‘Midnight Runners’ has been set to premier this upcoming summer as a unique movie showing unique charms on August 9th in cinemas. Actors Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul’s delightful charisma is shown through the revealed main poster.

‘Midnight Runners’ is an youthful investigation action that tells the story of two police university students who formerly only had their youth and military books that get swept up in an investigation after witnessing a kidnapping.

In the revealed poster, the humorous expressions of Ki Joon (Park Seo Joon) and Hee Yeol (Kang Ha Neul) fully dressed in uniform is catching eyes while their vigorous and delightful investigation process is stimulating curiosity.

Previously only reacting first upon his desires, Ki Joon has his face distorted by a fist, expressionlessly showing his dissatisfaction and rage, he gives off a masculine charm.

In addition, fundamentalist Hee Yeol who emphasizes theory expresses his unjust mood through his heavy grown as his ear is being grabbed, giving us the idea that although comical his personality is sloppy.

The short words ‘Ah! Shi-!’ added on the wall portrays the different charms and personalities of the two, doubly increasing curiosity on how the investigation of the two running about wildly will unfold. Like this the revealed main poster that is full of the young and unique youthful combination’s charm has raised anticipations and the movie ‘Midnight Runners’ with differentiated charm will grab audience’s hard in the cinemas this upcoming summer.

Meanwhile, the release date has been set and the sensible visuals of the main poster have amplified curiosity to which the audience can check out the movie ‘Midnight Runners’ on August 9th. (photo by Lotte Entertainment)

• Like 1

*** No exact date yet of his enlistment..... But, it was reported that he has not received his notice of enlistment yet, but plans to join the military in September or October. I guess by this time, he could get the Notice already............. ^_^

H

On 7/6/2017 at 0:14 PM, willenette said:

‘Midnight Runners’ Park Seo Joon-Kang Ha Neul, Main Poster Reveal…Set for August 9th Release

Thanks for sharing the articles, willenette!  It's helpful to know more info about the poster :D

Promotional activities are on full blast! Events for South Korean fans are happening left and right. Lucky fans :)

Here's teh special flyer/poster 

The movie was also featured at SBS Connect Movie World together with Hollywood's War of the Planet of the Apes. Check this out for unseen BTS footage :)

Gosh, about the military service, yes, we will definitely wait for him :)

Hello everybody,

I'm very very glad to have found this thread. Now I know where to go directly to see what's new from Kang Haneul. I was just in you tube if I want to check if there's anything new about him.  Now I have this thread to visit for everyday.  I'm really really happyI I have known soompi but I feel bad realizing how stupid I was not to check if he has already a thread here.

I have liked Kang Haneul after watching scarlet heart last April.. Since then I searched for all of his films and dramas, and started to watch them. I am watching Misaeng right now.  Haneul really chose  good projects, based on the films and dramas I've seen.  Even if those were just cameo or supporting roles. He has been true to what he said about choosing a project, not minding if it's  a small/ supporting role, as long as the drama or film is a good one.

He's one of the very very few k-actors I truly admire.  I think his good manners and character  are the ones that caught my attention  more than the  looks.  I really really admire how interactive and how considerate he is  to  his fans. He is very consistent about this. For me this  really matters because it's one way of showing appreciation, even just looking back when you call his name. There's only few k-actors who are sincerely  nice to  the fans,  regardless of the situation and time,  Haneul is one of them.

Haneulssi, I'm always wishing the  best for you. Nice to see you resting for awhile after you finished your film.  Actually not resting coz you helped in the noodle house restaurant but still glad to see you taking a break. Looking forward to your new film, Night of Memory

Lastly, thank you so much for this thread. You just don't know how it made my night.

I will sleep with a happy heart...

On 7/9/2017 at 4:46 AM, april joy gonzales said:

Btw, I feel sad for the enlistment news. Isnt it too soon, why this early......

Hi april joy gonzales, I feel sad & bad, too - Well, KHN turned 28 years old (Lunar calendar) last February.....I guess he prefers to go & serve his MS early, it's his option. :tongue:

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi april joy gonzales, I feel sad & bad, too - Well, KHN turned 28 years old (Lunar calendar) last February.....I guess he prefers to go & serve his MS early, it's his option. :tongue:

Agree with what you said :) .....just that I didn't expect it to be so soon, knowing how busy he was the past 6 months, (have finished filming 3 movies and now one drama on the way). Anyway, our consolation is that 2 years is just  a blink of the eye. Days are passing by fast, before we knew it, it's done.  But will miss him really...  so much.

Again, my sincere thanks  for all these updates. :)