Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

On ‎7‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:34 AM, willenette said:

Celebrities Who Worked Part-Time Jobs Before Reaching Success

Kang Ha Neul moved from Busan to Seoul by himself with the dream of becoming an actor. Because his family wasn’t well off, they couldn’t afford the tuition of a private arts school. Not wanting to burden his parents, Kang Ha Neul worked at a convenience store, gas station, duck farm, buffet, and passed out flyers on the street. Even before becoming a college student, he earned his own living through his part-time jobs. Later, he said these became valuable experiences that helps him when acting

His prayers were answered because he knows how to persevere in these hardships  and patiently wait for that biggest blessings.  Haneulsshi, your parents must be really very proud of you, for what you have become. .You are truly an inspiration especially to those who are having the same predicament you've had back then..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Kang Ha Neul and IU visited "Blank Cafe Blanc" today

My favorite couple from Scarlet Heart...Nice to see them together..  Yes, hope too that he has rested enough for his training tomorrow.. It will be a tough day for Haneul tomorrow and onwards....Take care and fighting!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Kang Ha Neul and IU visited "Blank Cafe Blanc" today

Instagram Post

Hi Go Seung Ji,  awww.........thanks for sharing the pictures. I guess one among them here is the Cafe' owner.....So NICE & happy to see them together that even after the drama was over they're still communicating & hang-out. That's very sweet. This happened yesterday, September 10, just one day before his enlistment. One news outlet had claimed that they were wearing “couple-like” coordinated outfits, which looking at those pictures you posted is not true. Ye, they were wearing same black pants, though. It's well known that Kang Ha Neul becomes good friends with the people he worked with. In case, he has a special someone right now, I love Kang Ha Neul and I would be happy whoever he is with. I think some fans are a bit obsessed with celebrities dating life. Hahaha - If they end up being a couple in the future, I'll wish them the best. Sigh..........TODAY is D-DAY!  I wonder how he spent his last day as a civilian yesterday aside from meeting up his old friends. I believe they're just good friends with IU. It is possible to have a male friend without being romantically involved with. I guess IU is a good person - she has amazing friendship with Lee Jun Ki as well. Well, it's their personal life, anyway. Even though their characters in the drama didn't end up together, they did look cute as a couple.  They had a lot of chemistry. I don't mind if they are dating. Good luck to KHN on his enlistment.  We will be waiting for the next two years. :tongue:

• Like 1

***Awww.......KHN is always a sweetheart! He's just so sweet to leave this message. What a NICE message. His smiles are always so bright - You light up my world with your smiles.  :tongue:

Kang Ha Neul Says Goodbye For Now, Expresses Excitement For Military Enlistment

kang-ha-neul3.jpg

Actor Kang Ha Neul is enlisting in the military today, September 11, to begin his 21-month mandatory service.

Kang Ha Neul made one last post on his Instagram, looking back on his 20s, bidding farewell, and expressing excitement for the two years to come, with photos of his new military cut given to him in a special ceremony of sorts by his close friends.

Here is Kang Ha Neul’s full message:

“When I was a college freshman, I met these friends. And when I was starting to become an old man in college, I met some young friends, too. Now I’ve known them for about 8 to 10 years.

“This is something I’ve thought since long ago: ‘When I enlist, I want my friends to each shave a line of my hair.’ And we did it. This was truly a memory that will last a lifetime. To my friends, thank you so much.

“I think this Instagram post will be the last one that I post in my 20s. Because I don’t post a lot.. and when I come back I’ll be in my 30s. I’m fully aware that 30 is not that old, but I’m trying to give a little meaning to this being the last post of my 20s.

“Looking back on my 20s, a lot happened. Thinking of those times, not a single moment was wasted. It’s a collection of so many cherished moments. There were a lot of projects that I loved working on. There’s not a single one that I didn’t absolutely love, and that’s such a blessing. Looking back, it gives me the strength to smile. I want to give a kiss to my filmography.

See also: 10 Reasons Why Actor Kang Ha Neul Is Irreplaceable

“Even now, I’m getting a lot of texts and calls from people that have always supported me and that worry for me. Please don’t worry. They say that the world is a reflection of your mood. If you’re joyful, then there is no doubt that joyful things will abound.

“A new environment, new people, new energy. I’m looking forward to it all, and I think it will be fun. I’ll spend a happy two years full of laughter, and I’ll be back. Right.. It’s not even two years anymore.. To everyone that knows me and everyone that I know, I sincerely hope that you spend the happiest days of your life! So, without further ado. Saying a brief goodbye to my cell phone, too..

“I’ll be back.”

Wishing Kang Ha Neul a healthy, happy 21 months!

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 - [Enlisted in Military from 11/9/2017 to 10/6/2019]

24 minutes ago, Go Seung Ji said:

#KangHaNeul to receive military training at Nonsan Army Training Center starting today.

source

*** Go Seung Ji, thanks for sharing the pictures. We'll just think that time flies so fast – & (2) years is fast enough. :tongue:According to media, Kang Ha-neul met his family on the 9th and met IU on the 10th in a coffee shop.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, april joy gonzales said:

My favorite couple from Scarlet Heart...Nice to see them together..  Yes, hope too that he has rested enough for his training tomorrow.. It will be a tough day for Haneul tomorrow and onwards....Take care and fighting!

Hi april joy gonzales, he will undergo five weeks of basic training and then will be dispatched to the capital defense command. He signed up for the position in the capital defense command himself. :(

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Tomorrow is the day.

Hopefully, he has rested well and enjoyed his time with family and friends.

"We will be waiting for you"

Go Seung Ji,  I heard that they were there for about 2 hours while drinking then left. Gonna miss him so much. Thanks for sharing the magazine picture. :tongue:

• Like 1

September 11, 2017

IU, Kang Ha-neul deny dating rumors

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170911

Singer IU and actor Kang Ha-neul both denied rumors that they are dating.

It was revealed that Kang and IU had met at a coffee shop in Itaewon-dong in Seoul on Sunday. Those who worked at the coffee shop had shared a photo they took with the celebrities via the cafe’s Instagram account on the same day.

IU and Kang had become close friends after co-starring in SBS’ “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” last year. Kang began his mandatory military service Monday. The 27-year-old entered a basic training camp in Nonsan, South Chungcheong Province.

There was speculation that IU and Kang had been enjoying their last date before Kang’s military enlistment. However, Kang’s agency denied the rumor Sunday.

“It is true that he met IU at the coffee shop, but they are not in a relationship. They are just good friends who worked together on the drama,” said the agency. IU’s agency also denied the rumor.

Kang recently starred in the films “New Trial,” “Midnight Runners” and “Recall the Night.” IU is set to release a new album, “A Flower Bookmark Two,” later this month.

(lotus@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 - [Enlisted in Military: (11/9/2017 - 10/6/2019)]
1 hour ago, Go Seung Ji said:

623 Days

Hi Go Seung Ji, thanks for sharing these NICE gifs.............Looking at those numbers of your count, it seems still a very long way for his discharge - hahaha - 2019.....But, well, time flies so fast, huh? We finally get a glimpse of him in the military for the 1st time! I heard he was on the training when this picture was taken. After a (5) week-basic training he will move on to serve as a military police officer of the Republic of Korea Capital Defense Command. Take care oppa.  :tongue:

KangHaNeul.jpg

• Like 1

"Midnight Runners" and "New Trial" screen in Hong Kong

photo892258.jpg

Hong Kong can't seem to get enough of Kang Ha-neul after he last visited the country on August 28 for "Midnight Runners", his last movie prior to enlistment.

Two 2017 movies starring the Korean heartthrob, "Midnight Runners" and "New Trial", will be shown at Hong Kong's "7th Festive Korea" that will run from October 5 to November 30.  The movies will be among the twelve films that will be screened at the "Hall of Korean Film – Kolor Infinity".

"Midnight Runners" revolves around two police cadets (Kang Ha-neul and Park Seo-joon) as they investigate the abduction of a young woman that they witnessed.  The movie has attracted at least 5.6 million viewers since its release in South Korea on August 9 and  is well-known for the strong chemistry between the leads. It is currently South Korea's 4th top grossing domestic film in 2017.  "Midnight Runners" will be screened on October 21 (Saturday), November 12 (Sunday) and November 18 (Saturday) at various venues.

photo892261.png

"New Trial" is a film is based on the 2000 "Iksan murder case". It tells the story of Jo Hyeon-woo (Kang Ha-neul), who spends ten years in prison after being falsely accused of the murder of a taxi driver, and Lee Joon-yeong (Jung Woo), a lawyer deep in debt who eventually clears Jo Hyeon-woo's name. The movie topped the South Korean box office on its opening weekend, attracting over one million viewers over five days. "New Trial" will be screened on October 28 (Saturday) and November 4 (Saturday) at Star Cinema.

photo892259.png

The Korean cultural mega festival "Festive Korea" was launched in Hong Kong in 2011. It celebrates the appreciation and enjoyment of Korean art and culture in traditional arts, contemporary dance, musical, classical and pop music, cinema and food. This year, outstanding performing groups and top artists will participate at the festival, among them are the Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra (concert), Korea National University of Arts (traditional music and dance) and the World Taekwondo Headquarter Kukkiwo (taekwondo performance). More information about the festival can be found here.

Meanwhile, Kang Ha Neul is now serving his mandatory military duties as a citizen of the Republic of Korea. He enlisted on September 11 and is currently undergoing basic training at Nonsan training center for five weeks. The actor will be deployed as a military police at the Capital Defense Command upon completion of basic training. Discharge is scheduled for June 10, 2019.

By riversky

Source : kanghaneul.org/2017/0...

source : Hancinema

• Like 2

Actor Kang Ha Neul recently spotted dressed in his military uniform

kang-ha-neul.jpg

A recent photo of actor Kang Ha Neul was revealed through the official website of an army training center.

The actor entered Nonsan's army training center on September 11 and also wrote an emotional message looking back on his life.

Kang Ha Neul can be seen neatly dressed in his military uniform, posing with his fellow soldiers.

SEE ALSO: Actor Kang Ha Neul shares a heartfelt message prior to his enlistment

Previously showing much support for the Motorcycle Military Police division, he will be assigned to the MP sector once he completes his basic training.

kang-ha-neul_1506357794_0naan8n86r6kfs2j

source : allkpop

• Like 2

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 - [Military Discharge Date: 10 June 2019] - [Movie "Night of Memory" to premiere in November]
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Go Seung Ji said:

New poster for movie Night of Memory

source

Hi Go Seung Ji, thanks for sharing this movie poster. NICE. Can't wait for this movie. I was told by my K-friend that she already bought a "Midnight Runner" DVD for me. I'm excited to have this soon. I missed KHN. :tongue:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Go Seung Ji, thanks for sharing his recent picture here in the army. NICE to see him fine. I guess by this time he has completed his army training already???? KHN should get used to waking up early in the morning now like 6am, always at the same time while serving his MS, although he's not on active-duty-service. :tongue:

• Like 1

Fans can rest assured that Kang Ha Neul is doing totally fine in the army.

On October 18, a photo of actor Kang Ha Neul in Nonsan boot camp has been released via the official website of Korean army training center.

20171018_Photo_Of_Actor_Kang-Ha-Neul_In_

Source: Korean army training center’s official website

20171018_Photo_Of_Actor_Kang-Ha-Neul_In_

In the revealed picture, Kang displays his solid and masculine charm in military uniform. The heartthrob is seen together with his comrades while giving a salute to the camera.

Kang Ha Neul entered the boot camp in Nonsan city, Chungcheongnam-do on September 11 for his four-week basic training.

According to his agency SEM Company, the actor wished to have a low-key enlistment. Hence, he did not hold a fan meeting or other farewell activities.

Instead, Kang posted a long heartfelt message onto his personal Instagram to bid adieu to fans ahead of his military enlistment, stating: “Looking back on my 20s, a lot of things happened. Thinking of those times, it seems that not a single moment was wasted.”

After undergoing his basic training, the actor will serve as a military police officer of the Republic of Korea’s Capital Defense Command. He is set to be discharged on June 10, 2019.

source : HelloKPop

• Like 2

2pm’s Taecyeon & actor Kang Ha Neul latest photos in military!

99098-548864-696x392.jpg

Recently, Kang Ha Neul and Ok Taecyeon’s photos in the military training have revealed.

On the same day, Kang Ha Neul’s photo in the military has revealed. Kang Ha Neul enlisted on 11 September and has received basic training at Chungnam Nonsan Training camp. Before he left, he updated his SNS and wrote: “Looking back on my 20s, many things had happened but thinking of those moments, I felt like I did not waste a single moment.”

99098-548870.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://kpopfighting.com/2017/10/19/2pms-taecyeon-actor-kang-ha-neul-latest-photos-military/