Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

Kang Ha Neul Struggled Emotionally After Filming Rape Scene on ‘The Age of Innocence'

88198002.jpg

Kang Ha Neul spilled his thoughts on filming a rape scene.

With the film The Age of Innocence set to premiere soon, Kang Ha Neul attended an interview on February 26 at a café in Samcheong-dong.

On the commnet, “You’ve filmed your first bed scene and it was rather violent. Preparing for the scene must not have been easy,” Kang Ha Neul revealed, “Honestly, I struggled after it was over, as a man and as a human.”

Unable to continue easily as if he had a flash back to the moment, Kang Ha Neul said, “I personally felt bad for the actress who acted with me. She told me it’s okay and that it’s just a movie and acting but I struggled emotionally. I bought food for her after filming and we became close but I felt bad back then, as a human being.”

He continued, “The group that acted as a gang with me also agreed that they felt bad for her. We talked about how we should take care of her better as an actress. I think I felt morally uncomfortable.”

Kang Ha Neul acted as the king’s son-in-law in The Age of Innocence and not only filmed his first bed scene but went through an image transformation as a despicable character. The film premieres on March 5.

cr; mwave

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and Kang Ha Neul Would Never Introduce Their Sisters to Each Other
Being the overprotective older brother, Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and Kang Ha Neul all gave a firm ′no′ to introducing their younger sisters to their co-stars. 
On March 5, the cast of the new film, Twenty appeared on Naver′s Movie Talk, a live internet broadcast.
84701228.jpg

During the talk, MC Park Kyung Lim mentioned in the movie, Junho′s character has a romantic relationship with Kang Ha Neul′s onscreen sister.
When asked if any of the actors would introduce his younger sister to his friends, Kim Woo Bin replied, "I actually have a younger sister, and most definitely not."
Kang Ha Neul also agreed, saying, "Not a younger sister. To older brothers, don′t younger sister mean something special? I think it′s difficult, because it′s a position where you′re an older brother but also like a father." 
Junho added, "They′re all really good friends, but more than a younger sister, I′d rather introduce my close friends to them." 
Twenty, a story of three friends in their 20s, will premiere on March 25. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88616/kim-woo-bin-2pms-junho-and-kang-ha-neul-would-never-introduce-their-sisters-to-each-other
----- ′Twenty′s Kim Woo Bin, 2PM Junho and Kang Ha Neul to Appear on ′Running Man′
Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and Kang Ha Neul are in talks to appear on Running Man. 
The three actors from the film Twenty will appear on SBS′ Running Man ahead of the movie′s premiere. 
88721002.jpg

One affiliate stated on March 6, "They are currently positively tuning up schedules to appear on Running Man. The concept and other details have not been decided on yet." 
Kim Woo Bin appeared on Running Man with Rain following the conclusion of his drama, The Heirs. He also came out on the variety show when his movie The Technicians was in theaters. Junho appeared on Running Man with Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo in 2013 for their movie Cold Eyes, while Kang Ha Neul showed his variety skills on Running Man in March of 2014. 
With some of the hottest actors in their 20s meeting the Running Man members, anticipation is on the rise for their interaction. 
The film Twenty is about a group of three friends who just turned 20. It premieres March 25. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88721/exclusive-twentys-kim-woo-bin-2pm-junho-and-kang-ha-neul-to-appear-on-running-man

Guest adikkeluangman

Kang Ha Neul - Theater of Life
From serious Jang Baek Gi in Misaeng to Kyungjae in this movie. Check out this. More in spoiler.11034187_722090827909514_14235469025700210407638_722090874576176_402793736258345

11052490_722090824576181_14853963857837111034055_722090831242847_67783808442960710430860_722090841242846_13340048786934610439006_722090837909513_88275378667636811027130_722090887909508_57648863571950210389146_722090871242843_90965404155382611041815_722090891242841_51344970500558011046173_722090877909509_43005338136711711015081_722090927909504_279054395567925

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and More from ‘Twenty’ Define What ‘Twenty’ Means to Them in Teaser Music Video

With the comedy Twenty set to begin selling tickets on March 18, the teaser music video has been unveiled for Twenty part 2.

Twenty is a song with a cheerful rhythm featuring a harmony between Kim Woo Bin and Sweet Sorrow’s voices.

Kim Woo Bin reportedly pitched his ideas for narration as he recorded the song, as if he had become ‘the 5th member’ of Sweet Sorrow.

88926002.jpg

Kim Woo Bin and Sweet Sorrow’s Twenty will be used as the ending song of the film Twenty.

The teaser music video for Twenty catches attention by showing the cast members’ thoughts on the question ‘Twenty, how was it for you?’ going along with the witty and fun lyrics of the song. 

Kim Woo Bin said, “Twenty is the starting point,” 2PM’s Junho said, “Twenty is a rough stone,” and Kang Ha Neul said, “Twenty is soju.”

Jung So Min said, “Twenty is ‘ing,” Lee Yubi said, “Twenty is fragrance,” Min Hyo Rin said, “Twenty is a trip,” and Jung Ju Yeon said, “Twenty is a tunnel.”

The older cast members also reflected on their 20s. Kim Eui Sung said, “To me, twenty is a yellow street light,” Park Hyuk Kwon said, “Twenty is the fight for physical strength,” and Oh Hyun Kyung said, “Twenty was the time when I was happy just by having a dream.”

Twenty is set to premiere on March 25.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88926/twenty-teaser-music-video

Guest adikkeluangman

Kang Ha Neul Advises 20-Year-Olds to Just Enjoy Being 20 Years Old

To all the teens turning 20 years old, Kang Ha Neul offered some advice.

On March 12, Kang Ha Neul attended the press screening of the upcoming movie Twenty at the CGV theaters in Wangsimni, where he stated, "At 20 years old, nothing is confirmed, so things are still shaky and worrisome." 

89108002.jpg

In this film, Kang Ha Neul plays 20-year-old Kyung Jae, a goody-two-shoes student with his eyes on entering a large coporate company, who completely transforms when he drinks.

"Even seeing my dongsengs near me, they have a lot of things they fear. They ask what they need to do and what more they need to do," explained Kang Ha Neul. "When you′re 20 years old, you′re a bit shaky, so don′t be afraid and just enjoy being 20 years old." 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89108/kang-ha-neul-advises-20-year-olds-to-just-enjoy-being-20-years-old

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] 2PM′s Junho, Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul Talk ′Twenty′ at Press Screening

70369324.jpg

Kang Ha Neul gets serious
77198020.jpg

But not for too long

The stars of film Twenty gathered for a press screening, held at the Wangshimni CGV in Seoul on March 12. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89107/photo-2pms-junho-kim-woo-bin-and-kang-ha-neul-talk-twenty-at-press-screening

-----
'Twenty's Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho also want to be in sequel 'Thirty'?

In another press conference for movie 'Twenty' at the CGV in Wangsimni, Seoul on March 12, the cast members Junho, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul expressed their desire to star in sequel, 'Thirty,' showing how close they've gotten from filming.  

Director Lee Byung Hun said regarding a possible sequel, "The production is something for the production company to decide on.  I mentioned other actors when I told them I wanted to make 'Thirty,' and Kim Woo Bin, Junho, and Kang Ha Neul looked at me seriously. They said I'd have to do it with them and asked why would I do it with other actors.  This is like a promise: if the result of 'Twenty' is good, I will start writing 'Thirty.'"

20150312001467_0.jpg

Kang Ha Neul added, "If Lee Byung Hun directs and writes it and Kim Woo Bin and Junho are going to appear in it, I will definitely do it, too."

Junho and Kim Woo Bin said, "If it has me, the same director, and the same actors, it'd be another good production, I believe."

Meanwhile, 'Twenty' will be out on March 25, so if you want to see these three men reunite as hot ahjussis, then you better help the box office rating!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/twentys-kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-junho-also-want-to-be-in-sequel-thirty

-----
“Twenty” Stars Constantly Break Out Laughing on Set, Now as Close as Brothers

The cast of the upcoming film “Twenty” might have been having a bit too much fun on set.

The film is a comedy about three twenty-year-old friends played by Kim Woo Bin, 2PM‘s Junho, and Kang Ha Neul.

It seems that the hilarious script and all the improvisation that the cast was doing made them all laugh so much that they were constantly having to write their filmed scenes off as bloopers.

twenty-film-1.jpg

Kim Woo Bin explains the atmosphere on set: “If you converted the three months of our filming into 24 hours, we were laughing for 22 of those hours.”

He adds, “Every day there was just one thing after another. There were a lot of scenes where we were able to support each other, and the times when all three of us were together were a blast and we were all so happy. Some of the scenes we shot on our own without the others were easy to film, but we didn’t have that support and so it was a lot less fun.”

Since they were enjoying themselves so much on set, there were naturally a lot of bloopers. “Honestly, the script was so funny that it was really difficult to stop myself from laughing while I was acting,” he admits.

Junho adds, “We’d crack each other up with the most random jokes. We were lucky enough to be able to act with people our own age. So we could just act naturally without holding anything back.”

twenty-film-2.jpg

Kang Ha Neul says, “After we wrapped up filming one night when we were on a shoot in the countryside, when everyone else was asleep, the team of ‘Twenty’ got a little drunk and hollered ‘I love you!’ really loudly.”

He adds, “I’ve gained two good friends from the film, Kim Woo Bin and Junho. I’m thankful for those guys, and I want to stay together with them until the end. I feel like I have two new brothers.”

Does the news of all the fun behind the scenes and the bromance between these three make you want to see this film even more?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/12/twenty-stars-constantly-break-out-laughing-on-set-now-as-close-as-brothers/

Guest adikkeluangman
Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and Kang Ha Neul Deliver PIzzas to Female University Students

Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and Kang Ha Neul have set foot on a women′s university. 

Awaiting the premiere date for its movie about three 20-year-old friends, the Twenty team made a guerilla attack at Seoul Women′s University on March 13, receiving a hot response. 

Kim Woo Bin, Junho and Kang Ha Neul delivered freshly made pizza to female students and even snuck into lecture halls to give out hugs, dance, and deliver candy, showcasing the best kind of fan service. The three actors played games with the students, including a silly dance contest. 

89216002.jpg

Hearing the news through SNS, netizens commented, "Please come to all girls′ high school too," "Why am I not a female university student?" "I′m crying knowing I wasn′t there," and "Who got a group hug? Totally jealous." 

The Twenty school attack will be broadcasted on March 14 through KBS′ Entertainment Relay. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89216/kim-woo-bin-2pms-junho-and-kang-ha-neul-deliver-pizzas-to-female-university-students

-----
Kang Ha Neul shares what he'd do differently if he were 'Twenty' again

During a press conference for the movie 'Twenty' on March 12, Kang Ha Neul talked about what the age meant to him on a personal level.

He said, "Truthfully, when I was twenty years old, there were a lot of different things that I tried. I feel like I've played to the limits and even studied diligently." Sounds like the definition of "work hard, play hard."

142614472444_1_162015.jpg

He continued, "However, I did not have that much money at the time, so I was only able to drink soju. If I were to return [to that age], I would talk to older guys and drink more expensive alcohol. I want to try lots of different alcohol," making everyone laugh.  

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/kang-ha-neul-shares-what-hed-do-differently-if-he-were-twenty-again

-----
2PM’s Junho Says He Makes Lee Yoo Bi Call Him Oppa Even Though They’re the Same Age

During an interview for the new movie “Twenty” taken place in a cafe on March 13, Lee Jun Ho confessed that he is sensitive about his age.

Being born on January 25 of 1990, Junho has an early birthday. Because Korean age system uses the lunar calendar, he is considered to be the same age as people born in the year 1989. Because Lee Yoo Bi was born on November 22 of 1990, the two are technically the same age. However, Junho revealed that he made the actress call him “oppa” (The Korean word for “older brother” used by girls).

B_8jT6wUQAA38SP.jpg

He talked about movie “Twenty” co-stars and their age saying, “I don’t become ‘friends’ with people born in 1990. All my friends were born in 1989, and I don’t want things to get messy.” He then added, “Kim Woo Bin was born in 1989 and Kang Ha Neul was born in 1990 but has an early birthday, so I was able to become friends with them.”

Junho then complimented Lee Yoo Bi saying, “Lee Yoo Bi is very bouncy and bright with a lot of aegyo. She could be rebellious sometimes, which is charming. She is very similar to [her character] in the movie.”

Meanwhile, the movie will be released on March 25.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/12/2pms-junho-says-he-makes-lee-yoo-bi-call-him-oppa-even-though-theyre-the-same-age/

Guest adikkeluangman
-----
[starN Focus] Kang Ha Neul & Lee Jun Ho attend media premiere for movie 'TWENTY'

Media premiere for movie 'TWENTY' was held at CGV Wangsimni branch in Hangdangdong, Seoul.

Kang Ha Neul and Lee Jun Ho, who played in the film each as Kyung Jae and Dong Woo, stood in front of fans and reporters with a bit nervous look.

20150312171939_55014c1bcca3c_1.jpg

Kang Ha Neul, who is one of the most highly rising young actors in Korea, talked about the pressure that he felt for the new film, and Lee Jun Ho, who is a member of 2PM, talked about difficulties that he had in acting.

Meanwhile, 'TWENTY' is going to show love, friendship, and dream of Chi Ho (played by Kim Woo Bin), Dong Woo (Lee Jun Ho) and Kyung Jae (Kang Ha Neul), and the film will be officially released on March 25th.

Kang Ha Neul clapping at media premiere of movie 'TWENTY'
20150312171940_55014c1bcca3c_2.jpg

Kang Ha Neul drinking water in nervousness 
20150312171940_55014c1bcca3c_3.jpg

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=365158

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM's Junho describes his first meeting with 'Twenty' co-star Kang Ha Neul

2PM's Junho engaged in an interview with 'Chic News' about his upcoming movie 'Twenty' with actors Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul on March 13, specifically talking about his first meetings with and impressions of his co-stars. He retold a previously revealed story about seeing an extremely tall Kim Woo Bin from far away, he unveiled how his first meeting with Kang Ha Neul went.

B_9jeEWUYAATljt.jpg

He said, "At our first meeting, Kang Ha Neul was extremely easygoing. I met him for the first time during the script reading. I went to it all haggardly because I had finished a Japan tour, so I was surprised when I saw that all the actors came dressed up. I thought Kang Ha Neul might also come all dressed up, but he didn't come at all. Kim Woo Bin was unable to come because of his schedule."  

Junho went on, "We started the reading when the man sitting next to me read Kang Ha Neul's line. With glasses and shaggy hair, Kang Ha Neul said to me, 'I always look like this. I don't pay attention to [my appearance].' In addition, he's a 'neighborhood friend' from Ilsan, so we became close talking about our town."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/2pms-junho-describes-his-first-meeting-with-twenty-co-star-kang-ha-neul

-----
Kim Woo Bin Says He Wouldn’t Let His Younger Sister Marry Kang Ha Neul or 2PM’s Junho

Model-actor Kim Woo Bin recently stated that he is against the idea of allowing his younger sister to marry his movie co-stars, actor Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho.

On the broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly” that aired on March 14, the main lead actors of the film “Twenty”—Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho—sat down for an interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the reporter asked all three of them, “If you had to marry your younger sister off to one of the other two, [who would you choose]?” After hearing the question, not one of them gave an answer.

twenty-3.jpg

Kim Woo Bin, the only one with a younger sister, spoke up: “That can’t happen. Let’s just stay good friends.” Then, Junho joked, “I don’t want to see any of our families fall apart.”

Also during the interview, Junho chose Kang Ha Neul as the one with the most unexpected charms, explaining, “He has a nice appearance on the outside, but he also has a manly aspect. He laughs a lot and has a good personality.”

Kim Woo Bin agreed and jokingly added, “It’s true. He laughs on set but when he goes inside the car, he swears and curses,” causing everyone to burst into laughter.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/14/kim-woo-bin-says-he-wouldnt-let-his-younger-sister-marry-kang-ha-neul-or-2pms-junho/