Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

*** Kang Ha Neul made a surprise revelation and spoke about his casting experience in the  drama "When the Camellia Blooms". However, his character has an interesting story that he shared during his appearance in "2 Days & 1 Night Season 4" while at the car along with the hosts and "Curtain call" co-star Ha Ji Won. He explained why he was not the perfect description to play the local police officer. "If you look at what the director originally thought when writing the script, as a result, I was cast as a miss. The description looked like a young Ma Dong Seok or "bear-like person who felt a little bubbly." Despite being the total opposite of his character, he said that he had "fun filming." 

He is also slated to have a special appearance in "Dream" starring IU and Park Seo Joon.   :heart4:

Kang Ha Neul

photo source : Kdramastars

Korean Celebs’ Ideal Types Compilation: Kang HaNeul

Kang-Haneul-Elle.jpg

Kang HaNeul is named as the ideal type of a number of celebrities, but what kind of person would Kang HaNeul consider as his ideal type? Let's find out!

Kang HaNeul's Ideal Type

Kang HaNeul mentioned before that he wants to meet someone who calls him before sleeping. As he usually play games or read books at night, but he said it would be nice to have someone to talk to before he sleeps. The actor also said he doesn't want to date so secretively, so he would avoid dating with celebrities. He also said his actions might affect his partner if she was a celebrity. He also is fond of a woman who loves her dream more than him and is immersed in her work. He talked about wanting to meet someone who has a strong passion for her dreams.

Another thing he mentioned is that his ideal type is a woman who is good to taxi drivers. He said that he would be able to tell how a woman treats people by seeing how she treats taxi drivers.

Lastly, he also talked about how he wants to meet someone who is good at languages.

He named Jung YuMi and the french actress Mélanie Laurent as his ideal type in the past.

source https://www.kpopmap.com/kang-haneul-ideal-type/

*** “Curtain Call” shared an affectionate moment between Ha Ji Won and Kang Ha Neul! Yoo Jae Heon asks Park Se Yeon straightforward questions, thinking that she is hurt by her ex-fiancé Bae Dong Je’s (Kwon Sang Woo’s) way of expressing his emotions. This episode was just aired TODAY, November 15 at 9:50 p.m. KST.   :heart2beat:

315201751_230475965974149_63698105287926

315612683_1307893200036395_3921712574760

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=410&aid=0000906962

*** Curtain Call” continues to reign over Monday-Tuesday dramas! According to Nielsen Korea, last night's broadcast November 15th of the drama garnered an average nationwide rating of 5.6 percent. This is an increase from the previous episode’s rating of 4.7 percent.   :blush:

source : http://www.celuvmedia.com/article.php?aid=1668554819440668006

7 K-Dramas You Should Start Streaming This November

You can watch these on Netflix, Disney+, Viu, and Prime Video!

Look who's back on the small screen! After the success of Vincenzo last year, Song Joong Ki is making his much-awaited K-drama return in Reborn Rich as a revenge-seeking chaebol family's youngest son. Lomon, who starred in the Netflix hit All Of Us Are Dead, has also returned with a new vengeance-themed series. If you're up for some mystery and plot twists, you should definitely watch these!

Here are all the K-dramas that you can stream this November 2022:

6. Curtain Call (Now streaming)

The cast: Ha Ji Won, Kang Ha Neul, Jung Ji So, Noh Sang Hyun
Where you can watch it: Prime Video

The plot, according to Prime Video+: "With his beloved theater company on the verge of going broke, director Min Ki goes on a mad dash to save his dream?—with a ramshackle production of."

credit https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/november-2022-korean-dramas-a4575-20221117?ref=home_feed_1

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

KangHaneul and JungSoMin at the script reading of their upcoming romantic comedy film 30Days It is about the reality of a married couple who used to be full of love but is now on the verge of divorce due to a fiery fight.

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Finally..............the script-reading. They previously starred together in the movie “Twenty." I love that photo of Kang Ha Neul visibly struggling to hold in his laughter. Actually, the filming began on November 16 already. Kang Ha Neul said, “I’m so happy to be working with Jung So Min again on a fun project that’s full of charm. I’m also really looking forward to the filming set that will be led by director Nam Dae Joong. I’ll do my best to truly bring my character to life.”  He's so busy - currently, his drama is still airing while he's filming another

one.   :popcornjackson:

source https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0003105583

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kang Ha Neul And Jung So Min Reunite At Script Reading For New Romantic Comedy

Kang Ha Neul and Jung So Min showed off their chemistry at the script reading for their upcoming film “30 Days” (literal translation)!

The two actors, who previously starred together in the hit movie “Twenty,” will be playing an unhappily married couple in the new rom-com film. Kang Ha Neul will star as Noh Jung Chul, who loses his memory in an accident 30 days before the scheduled end of his marriage, while Jung So Min will play Noh Jung Chul’s wife Hong Na Ra.

While Noh Jung Chul and Hong Na Ra were once blissfully in love, the genre of their marriage has since gone from romance to thriller.

The newly released photos from the script reading capture the fun atmosphere of the table read, with Kang Ha Neul visibly struggling to hold in his laughter. Director Nam Dae Joong also can’t hide a slight smile as he diligently takes notes on his script.

Kang-Ha-Neul-Jung-So-Min-768x2048.jpg

Before filming began on November 16, Kang Ha Neul remarked, “I’m so happy to be working with actress Jung So Min again on a fun project that’s full of charm. I’m also really looking forward to the filming set that will be led by director Nam Dae Joong. I’ll do my best to truly bring my character to life.”

Meanwhile, Jung So Min commented, “I think we’ll be seeing the birth of a new film in the romantic comedy genre, so I’m very excited and looking forward to it. I’m grateful to be forming precious relationships with great actors and staff members.”

Finally, director Nam Dae Joong expressed his excitement by saying, “I’m incredibly honored to be working with such charming actors and great staff members. I’ll sincerely do my utmost to bring you a fun movie.”

Kang Ha Neul And Jung So Min Reunite At Script Reading For New Romantic Comedy | Soompi

*** The behind-the-scenes video for Episodes 5 and 6 of “Curtain Call” is here. The BTS for these EPs are full of funny moments. Kang Ha Neul is at the center of much of this BTS,  causing the cast members and crew to laugh at his adorable blunders. During rehearsals for a scene between Kang Ha Neul and Kwon Sang Woo, the latter comments, “You…are really good at North Korean dialect.” Kang Ha Neul responds to the praise with giddy laughter as he runs in for a big hug. After they film, the director remarks, “You’re both so good at acting!” Kwon Sang Woo humbly replies while laughing, “I messed up. I messed up a lot.” 

“Curtain Call” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:50 p.m. KST.   :blush:

curtain-call-2-1.jpg

curtain-call-1-1.jpg

photos/video source/credit : soompi news

*** Production has kicked off for "30 Days", a new romantic comedy movie of Kang Ha Neul – who has been keeping himself very busy – He's with Jung So Min in this film. They play an unhappily married couple headed for divorce but are thrown a curve ball when the husband gets into an accident and loses his memory 30 days before their marriage officially goes broken.  :kaching1:

.optimize5673352050938944625.jpg?w=384

photos source

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2022/11/18/kang-ha-neul-jung-so-min-for-rom-com-movie/

*** Good Data Corporation has just released the top 10 most buzz-worthy dramas for the 2nd week of November. The list was compiled from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about them. 'Under the Queen's Umbrella' and 'The Golden

Spoon' stayed at the Top 2, and 'Cheer up' followed at #3.  :hypehype:

Top 10 Currently Most Buzz-Worthy Dramas in South Korea for the Second Week of November

#10 KBS' 'Curtain Call' (3.94 points) 

20221114_020452_279_0.jpg

Image Source: KBS

• Like 1

*** During script-reading of "30 Days" movie, KHN said - “I’m so excited to be working with Jung So Min on a fun new project. I’m also looking forward to working with director Nam Dae Jung. I’ll do my best to bring my character to life.”   The movie began filming on November 16th and is currently under production.   :cutekitty:

Source : Mindmark

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 14-20, 2022

LINK here : Dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-14-20-2022/

Monday, November 14      
Curtain Call 5 KBS 4.7%
Cheer Up 10 SBS 2.4%
Behind Every Star 3 tvN 3.3%

Tuesday, November 15      
Curtain Call 6 KBS 5.6%
Cheer Up 11 SBS 2.2%
Behind Every Star 4 tvN 3.0%

*** FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar continues to affect drama broadcast schedules and viewership ratings! According to Nielsen Korea, yesterday's November 22nd broadcast of  “Curtain Call” garnered an average nationwide rating of 4.3 percent. This is a 1.3 percent decrease from the previous episode’s rating of 5.6 percent.    :yay:

source : http://www.celuvmedia.com/article.php?aid=1669157362441156006

Top 10 Currently Most Buzz-Worthy Dramas in South Korea for the Third Week of November

*** Good Data Corporation has just released the top 10 most buzz-worthy dramas for the 3rd week of November. The list was compiled from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media posts about them. 'Reborn Rich' stole the top spot, followed by 'Under

the Queen's Umbrella' and 'Cheer up'.   :cutekitty:

#8 KBS' 'Curtain Call' (3.31 points)

20221114_020452_279_0.jpg

Image Source: KBS

*** Curtain Call” has shared a glimpse of Kang Ha NeulThe stills capture the contrasting emotions between Yoo Jae Heon, who is in trouble and deeply worried about his identity being discovered, and Song Hyo Jin, who is just curious and happy to meet Yoo Jae Heon by chance. We wait and see if he is doing well as a fake grandson. :Megalol:

Episode 8 of “Curtain Call” airs TONIGHT, November 29th at 9:50 p.m. KST.    

kang-ha-neul_still01.jpg

kang-ha-neul_still02.jpg

0004749142_001_20221129094902813.jpg?type=w540

source https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=109&aid=0004749142