✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/02/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-spotted-around-la.html?spref=fb&m=1

OMG these netizen comments make me pissed off ... I have followed Rain since 2004. My personal opinion about him has never changed. He is not the type that would display his emotion easily... He hates camera, he hates crowd.. he walks fast (I happened to arrived at the same time with him in BKK. I was going to his concert the next day) ... We arrived at the same time and I get to see him up close and get to walk beside him. He walked fast - very fast .. I have to run to catch up with him.. he used to walk fast and he has longgggggggggggg leg, it's not easy to catch up with him.

I believe he doesn't like PDA (my husband too, he hates PDA but wait till we are in closed room). My husband seldom wait for me when crossing the road... back during our dating times and also through out our marriage. He is not type to show the lovey dovey action .. he is not romantic ... I believe Rain is also that type of man.

I hate to see people continue to be skeptical of their marriage. Some say KTH loves Rain more and he loves her less ... and they concluded the marriage is not a happy one base on a couple of picture ...

OMG these netizen ... not everything appear like in your KDrama .. in real life some married couple do not hold hands in public ALL THE TIME .. some seldom do ... I would to tell them - WELCOME TO REAL WORLD ... 

The fact that Rain married KTH at such 'young' age (for K male celeb) enough proof that he loves her ... Just look at them .. We see them constantly together ... 

and now they are in LA - TOGETHER ... :D 

Some people continue to doubt their marriage .. some say it's fake .. some say he is not really in love with her .. some say she loves him more .. OMG .. netizen!!!!!!!!!! .. sometime they (netizen) are the reason celebrity couple break up ...

He is 34 ... some famous male celeb waited till they are 40 to get married .. some continue to delay their marriage .. and most top male celebrities got married later than 36 ...

What more people expect him to do ... demmm .. I am so so so pissed off .. after all these years people never stopped they continue to put him down .. they always like to find his fault ...

He is not Park Bo Gum .. he is not Song Joong Ki or Lee Jun Ki .... he is not the 'open', the friendly type like them .. noooo. He is Rain and he is unique ... 

I hope he is happy and I pray that their marriage will last till the end of their lives ... may they have beautiful children together and may god bless them .... 

• Like 4

Hi @lavender2love, @Lucia_love,

Thank you and am happy to note the "all is well and ends well”!

Fighting, for all good things for KimBi couple! :wub:

Hi @Bambiina,

Thank you for sharing the NB comments, about Rain and your thoughts.

It’s regretful that some netizens remain immature, wicked and callous towards KimBI couple, making nasty remarks, when the pictures were supposed to be a "happy-finding-KimBi-couple-in-LA” to be an update and a happy occasion, for all.

While I don’t know much about Rain, it has never occurred to me that he is otherwise than romantic. Him, going back to Seoul in 2014 for KTH’s birthday and his proposal song, The Best Present, are some of the evidents of how romantic Rain can be towards KTH. I’ve no doubt that he is more romantic “behind the closed door” like you’ve suggested. Same, I believe of KTH.

In the past, before marriage, that is, the couple did not behave like they did after marriage, i.e. holding hands or putting an arm over the other could largely be due to certain Korean custom and decorum since both were singles. But now, having married and we have seen some PDAs, it also does not mean that they have to show their PDAs each time they are in the public. I bet there will be Knets who will continue to be immature, wicked and callous enough to make different kind of unsavoury remarks/comments about their PDAs if the couple sticks to each other like glue all the time.

I always make it a point to skip remarks like what we have seen in the NB, because I don’t find those made with good sense and fairness. Moreover, I have read much about Rain and had already formed my own good impression of him, and I have never doubt KTH’s right choice in him. I also like to think that the couple are seasoned enough to ignore the negative comments of netizens. KTH has said in her past interview that being a celeb and leading a public life is susceptible to all kinds of comments and she won’t take action if they are not major enough to affect her life. This is a very reassuring thought, and if I could interpret it, that nothing will affect her life and she’ll lead it as she thinks fit, with no obligations to be answerable to anyone but to her own happiness. That was in 2015, and now, being married to Rain, it should be by extension, to Rain’s happiness too. 

Yes, long last KimBi couple, with lots of joy, bliss and happiness throughout their marriage and with many children to decorate their lives! :wub::D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bambiina said:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/02/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-spotted-around-la.html?spref=fb&m=1

OMG these netizen comments make me pissed off ... I have followed Rain since 2004. My personal opinion about him has never changed. He is not the type that would display his emotion easily... He hates camera, he hates crowd.. he walks fast (I happened to arrived at the same time with him in BKK. I was going to his concert the next day) ... We arrived at the same time and I get to see him up close and get to walk beside him. He walked fast - very fast .. I have to run to catch up with him.. he used to walk fast and he has longgggggggggggg leg, it's not easy to catch up with him.

haha yeah all Clouds know that Rain walks too fast. His tiny stylist MJ always runs after him, we sometimes feel bad for him:D

dtgl4uz.gif

• Like 1

Yesterday, we noted about SK media outlets reporting the marriage registration of KimBi couple which supposedly occurred before the couple’s wedding at Gahoe-dong Cathedral.

Today, the SK media outlets are all over with it again, but reaching the conclusion that the marriage registration being finally completed on 31 January 2017.

Gosh, should it even be an issue in the first place? Of course, the couple will marry properly and in accordance with all legal requirements! Omoooo...so much pressure on KimBI couple...

Hopefully, it’s sunshine and breeze by the medias on the couple after this, now that what they want to uncover is out there under the sun... B)

It is a perfect marriage ... January 31 Marriage Report Completed

20170210140541898542.jpg

Rain and Kim Taehee are coming to Incheon International Airport after their honeymoon in Bali, Indonesia on January 27 last month. [Journalist, dbeorlf123@ajunews.com]

It was a perfect one after Rain and Kim Tae-hee, the "couple of the century" who married in Gahoe-dong Cathedral in Seoul on the 19th (Fri), last month, reported their marriage.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee, who have been married in the form of a Catholic ritual with a lot of interest and blessings, received a marriage report at the Gangnam District Office in Seoul on Jan. 22 at 1 pm on Jan. 22, just after they went for their honeymoon in Bali, Indonesia for five days. By law, too, it became a perfect couple.

On the other hand, Rain and Kim Tae - hee being married couple who had collected the topic with their surprise wedding announcement, expressed their heartfelt appreciation to the fans who showed much interest and encouragement to the public with their handwritten letters.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170210n19559

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Gosh, should it even be an issue in the first place? Of course, the couple will marry properly and in accordance with all legal requirements! Omoooo...so much pressure on KimBI couple...

IKR? Looks like Korean media are 'a little bit' obsessed with the couple right now...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

IKR? Looks like Korean media are 'a little bit' obsessed with the couple right now...

Very obsessive lots, LOL! :tongue::lol:

There is good and bad side of it.

Good, as it shows the popularity of KimBi couple and the more there is, there more publicity that KimBi couple gets and it will solidify the couple's popularity further.

Bad, as it means the obsessiveness will intrude into KimBi couple’s life and that can be uncomfortable, I think. The more that is held back, the more those media outlets will dig. Slice by slice of one’s private matter will be dug out and laid in the open. Lesser mortals like us only get overwhelmed and be afraid for the couple, but, like I said, KimBi couple should be seasoned enough as celebs to handle such obsession, and with finesse!  :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lucia_love said:

haha yeah all Clouds know that Rain walks too fast. His tiny stylist MJ always runs after him, we sometimes feel bad for him:D

Just like the couple’s marriage registration, it’s a non-issue thing in the first place, about Rain walking ahead of KTH, but made bad by the netizens and worse by others who capitalise on such comments to make it so very bad for the couple.

For all we know, once the couple crossed the road in LA, Rain held KTH’s hand like what we see in the IG video below, of them arriving at the airport in Bali, from their honeymoon resort in Sumbawa. :D

• Like 2

'Sweet' Fashion Couple of Star Couples

e19be1fdc2199ca974649d9a2e2a4e40.jpg

[JEONDO EYE REPORTER] On January 19, Kim Tae Hee and Jung Ji Hoon announced their birth of a couple of entertainers and stars after marrying in a long public love affair for five years. They formed a marriage ceremony for the married couple in the Gahoe-dong Cathedral in Seoul. The wedding ceremony took place on an informal basis, but after the ceremony was over, we were able to get a glimpse of the two photographed who were in love and were happy.

How many couples are there in a couple of entertainers, like these, who want to marry with just one picture? Let's take a look at the Couples of the Star and Couples that showed the perfect fashion chemi as if proving the similarity of love.

- Kim Tae Hee x Jung Ji Hoon

280dff42efd5be050152cc092f8a5215.jpg

Kim Taehee and Jihoon visited Incheon International Airport on January 22 to leave for honeymoon in Bali. They dropped their hands on the car and showed off their lovely newlyweds. In addition to his affectionate appearance, they also showed an unusual airport fashion as a usual fashioniste couple.

Kim Tae-hee has created an elegant atmosphere by wearing an exquisite beige-colored outer that will make her white skin look better. In addition, the chic Black Booty heels have added fashion points and stylishness. Jung Ji-hoon also wears all-black fashion sunglasses and white sneakers to create a comfortable and sophisticated airport fashion.

- skipped unrelated -

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=02&c1=02&c2=02&c3=00&nkey=201702081818133&mode=sub_view

• Like 2

This is so sweet!

JVJQ, our fellow shipper (ahem, I’m sure it does not mind this ‘title’, kekeke...:wub::lol: ), had banked on the wedding of KimBi couple for its (I think), Valentine’s Day’s promotion of its products.

Will it expand its business to include baby products when KimBi couple has good news on that for us??? JVJQ, over to you!  :tongue::D

16700537_418670445141863_494199619049613

16665090_418670455141862_385945003612407

16602149_418670461808528_547012376153539

16487189_418670485141859_550750634575990

• Like 1

Now that his proposal song, The Best Present, for KTH is out and the couple has tied the knot, my guess is, Rain's next new song should probably be one that is set apart from The Best Present. It will be very nice if KTH has given him much inspiration, but I don't think it will be one that is meant for KTH like The Best Present.

Hi @willenette, you have any news on this new song of Rain that you can share here?

Is Rain Preparing For A March Comeback

The start of 2017 has been going quite well for Rain. He recently married actress Kim Tae Hee and his comeback song 'The Best Present' was dedicated to her.  As of February 6, the couple traveled to the United States for non-related business matters.

No concrete details of his March comeback has been released yet. But Rain noted that once he returns from his trip to the United States, he will be getting to work on his new music. Do you think he'll be working on music inspired by his wife, Kim Tae Hee? In the meantime, watch his live performance of 'The Best Present'.

Rain definitely knows how to stay busy with his work schedule and activities. We wish him the best with his comeback!

© Copyright 2016 Officially Kmusic. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/279510/20170210/is-rain-preparing-for-a-march-comeback.htm

I used to breathe Rain .. I hogged the Bi thread (soompi for so many years) ... I defended him a lot :D i was once his bodygaurd in the internet - ie I went around every website and be the internet warrior for him.. 'slaying' all the people that say bad thing about him.. wakakakak I am ridiculous - I know  ...anyway I love him despite his flaws .. he is like a son to me .. I have a soft spot when it come to him .. and whoever he marries MUST BE THE BEST GIRL....I loveeeeeeeeeeee KTH for accepting him .. I consider KTH the cream of the cream someone who is not in the same league as him ... to me KTH is like a princess with noble blood (she no scandal, she is very 'clean' .. wahahahhaah .. so when she accepted Rain .. I was like is this for real? I was like THANK GOD - someone love him and it KTH .. I was like OMG OMGOMG .. my baby boy is getting hitched and with a 'princess' ... (Rain can be a pain in the but .. wahahhaa... trust me I know what I am talking about ...  he is just like the character Young Jae in fullhouse ... Young Jae = Jung Ji Hoon ... a wangsagaji ... 

I hope we get to see little Rain+Kth soon ..... I am sure the will have baby soooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D

BTW Sorry for being emotional here ....  

• Like 4

KimBi couple spotted in LA, with KTH trying a pair of strappy heels and Rain sitting across from her, watching dearest wifey!

Wifey trying out and getting approval from dearest hubby on her purchase(s)?!?!  :tongue::lol:

KTH wearing aviator sunglasses. Is that hers or Rain's? Kekeke.... :wub::lol:

Credit as mentioned in the IG and the IGier.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I used to breathe Rain .. I hogged the Bi thread (soompi for so many years) ... I defended him a lot :D i was once his bodygaurd in the internet - ie I went around every website and be the internet warrior for him.. 'slaying' all the people that say bad thing about him.. wakakakak I am ridiculous - I know  ...anyway I love him despite his flaws .. he is like a son to me .. I have a soft spot when it come to him .. and whoever he marries MUST BE THE BEST GIRL....I loveeeeeeeeeeee KTH for accepting him .. I consider KTH the cream of the cream someone who is not in the same league as him ... to me KTH is like a princess with noble blood (she no scandal, she is very 'clean' .. wahahahhaah .. so when she accepted Rain .. I was like is this for real? I was like THANK GOD - someone love him and it KTH .. I was like OMG OMGOMG .. my baby boy is getting hitched and with a 'princess' ... (Rain can be a pain in the but .. wahahhaa... trust me I know what I am talking about ...  he is just like the character Young Jae in fullhouse ... Young Jae = Jung Ji Hoon ... a wangsagaji ... 

I hope we get to see little Rain+Kth soon ..... I am sure the will have baby soooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D

BTW Sorry for being emotional here ....  

Hi @Bambiina,

I love and admire your spirit and nice to know you better and your love for Rain and now, KimBi couple.

Spazzzzzz...on! Colour this thread! The first mini Rain + KTH may come sooner than we might imagine from all the good vibes here! :blush:

On 2/7/2017 at 9:56 AM, Nancyzak said:

Byul Congratulates Rain On His Recent Marriage To Kim Tae Hee | Soompi

C. Hong February 6, 2017

Singer Byul recently took to Instagram to congratulate her friend and former colleague Rain on his recent marriage to actress Kim Tae Hee.

On February 6, she posted a photo of herself and Rain at a restaurant with a few other friends. In the caption, she wrote, “Last night we couldn’t stop laughing.”

In the hashtags, she added the name of the restaurant and the context for the meeting, as well as a congratulatory message for Rain. One of the hashtags said, “JYP alumni reunion,” referencing the fact that Byul and Rain had previously been signed to JYP Entertainment.

The congratulatory hashtag read, “Ji Hoon, congratulations. Welcome to the world of married life. Next time, bring your wallet. Haha.”

Rain and Kim Tae Hee were married in January. Meanwhile, Byul and her husband Haha announced that she was pregnant with her second child this past October.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/06/byul-congratulates-friend-former-colleague-recent-marriage/

I posted the news report above and happy to note that Rain liked the IG update by Byul. See (my patched up Byul’s IG pic and Rain’s like) below.

Another evidence of how much Rain loves his marital status!!! :wub::D

On the congratulatory hashtag by Byul “Ji Hoon, congratulationa. Welcome to the world of married life. Next time, bring your wallet. Haha”, I thought Byul literally meant “wallet” as in Rain to bring his money to treat everybody next time, but someone gave me the idea that the ‘wallet” refers to KTH, LOL!

Leave home without it... wallet = KTH!

Hahaha, hopefully this was what actually meant by Byul......and hey, Rain likes!!! :tongue::lol:

16716048_419661875042720_256717850342152

Credit image of the first IG picture : sweetstar0001’s

The second image of Rain’s like is my screen cap.

• Like 2

This is super-interesting!

It was previously reported that Rain will star in a movie to be directed/produced by Lee Beom Soo (his wife was an English tutor for Rain when Rain had roles in Hollywood movies) and that filming will start in March 2017.

I came to know through report by DB below that that movie will the first by Celltrion. Coincidentally, KTH is the muse for Celltrion!!! 

Will KTH be featured in the movie since she is Celltrion’s muse??? Even as a cameo for Celltrion’s product placement, if not as costar/supporting cast?!?! Time will tell but yes, keeping all our fingers and toes crossed that we get to see KimBi couple in a screen project! :wub::wub::wub:

If that does not happen, can Celltrion sign up Rain as another ambassador for its products so that we’ll have KimBi couple in Celltrion CFs?!?! :tongue::D

DRAMABEANS

News bites: February 11, 2017

- skipped unrelated -

• I’m really excited for this cast: Scene-stealer Lee Shi-un (W–Two Worlds) has been cast in Uhm Bok-dong, the first film from Lee Beom-soo‘s company, Celltrion Entertainment. About a famous Japanese Occupation-era cyclist, Rain was previously confirmed as the titular character, Lee Beom-soo his coach, and Lee Shi-un will collaborate with both men. Uhm Bok-dong is expected to hit theaters before the end of the year. [Sports Chosun]

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/news-bites-february-11-2017/

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I used to breathe Rain ..

Ok, enough is enough. This is going to be my last post here, in Kimbi thread. Too bad I have to leave this forum, not because I’m no longer a fan of the couple but because it looks like it became a habit for almost everyone here to insult and humiliate Rain. I, as a fan, just don’t want to see so many negative things about my bias here AND I DON’T WANT TO ARGUE WTH ANYBODY. I tried my best to keep this  thread going even when almost no one came here but I guess I'm not welcomed here anymore.

Ø > I went around every website and be the internet warrior for him.. 'slaying' all the people that say bad thing about him.. wakakakak I am ridiculous

Yes, you are indeed ridiculous. You call yourself a fan (a former fan I guess) and you allow yourself to talk about him in such a disgusting humiliating way…Unbelievable. 

> loveeeeeeeeeeee KTH for accepting him .. I consider KTH the cream of the cream someone who is not in the same league as him.

The only difference that I see between them is that she's from a rich family and Rain worked really really hard to be where he is now. What leagues are you talking about? What are you, some kind of Nazi? They are human beings. There are no leagues and statuses, there are real things like love, kindness, respect. Is it his fault his mom died in pain bc they didn’t have money for her medicine? That's why Rain is a low class or what? Is it his fault that he freaking STARVED when he was a teen?? Is it his fault that he had to fight in the streets for his life and to sleep in the streets bc he didn't know where to go? Does it make him less of a person?

And btw Kim tae hee is not an angel, a princess, a goddess etc she’s a woman of  flesh and blood and he’s a man and they love each other. That’s all that matters.

I was like THANK GOD - someone love him and it KTH .

As far as I know being Rain’s fan for a few years, he was, is and will be loved by millions of women of the world. Many of Western stars like Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Susan Sarandon etc called him their ideal type. Not to mention that he was rumored to be dating some of the most famous Korean actresses. I don’t know where you got that sentiment actually.

(Rain can be a pain in the but .. wahahhaa... trust me I know what I am talking about ..

How do you know? Do you know him personally? Wow lucky you! Too bad I don’t believe you. You’re def not one of his close friends to make such speculations. His roles are his roles, and real life is another story.

And I just don’t understand why you’re being like that… such a disappointment of a ’fan’. Have some respect for your ex. bias. Just don’t talk such ugly things about him any more.

Good bye everybody

10 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Ok, enough is enough. This is going to be my last post here, in Kimbi thread. Too bad I have to leave this forum, not because I’m no longer a fan of the couple but because it looks like it became a habit for almost everyone here to insult and humiliate Rain. I, as a fan, just don’t want to see so many negative things about my bias here AND I DON’T WANT TO ARGUE WTH ANYBODY. I tried my best to keep this  thread going even when almost no one came here but I guess I'm not welcomed here anymore.

Ø > I went around every website and be the internet warrior for him.. 'slaying' all the people that say bad thing about him.. wakakakak I am ridiculous

Yes, you are indeed ridiculous. You call yourself a fan (a former fan I guess) and you allow yourself to talk about him in such a disgusting humiliating way…Unbelievable. 

> loveeeeeeeeeeee KTH for accepting him .. I consider KTH the cream of the cream someone who is not in the same league as him.

The only difference that I see between them is that she's from a rich family and Rain worked really really hard to be where he is now. What leagues are you talking about? What are you, some kind of Nazi? They are human beings. There are no leagues and statuses, there are real things like love, kindness, respect. Is it his fault his mom died in pain bc they didn’t have money for her medicine? That's why Rain is a low class or what? Is it his fault that he freaking STARVED when he was a teen?? Is it his fault that he had to fight in the streets for his life and to sleep in the streets bc he didn't know where to go? Does it make him less of a person?

And btw Kim tae hee is not an angel, a princess, a goddess etc she’s a woman of  flesh and blood and he’s a man and they love each other. That’s all that matters.

I was like THANK GOD - someone love him and it KTH .

As far as I know being Rain’s fan for a few years, he was, is and will be loved by millions of women of the world. Many of Western stars like Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Susan Sarandon etc called him their ideal type. Not to mention that he was rumored to be dating some of the most famous Korean actresses. I don’t know where you got that sentiment actually.

(Rain can be a pain in the but .. wahahhaa... trust me I know what I am talking about ..

How do you know? Do you know him personally? Wow lucky you! Too bad I don’t believe you. You’re def not one of his close friends to make such speculations. His roles are his roles, and real life is another story.

And I just don’t understand why you’re being like that… such a disappointment of a ’fan’. Have some respect for your ex. bias. Just don’t talk such ugly things about him any more.

Good bye everybody

OMG ... chill please ...  

Loving someone meaning you accept him as he is ....  loving him despite everything .. I have a youtube channel dedicated for him .. I made MVs .. I bought his ORIGINAL STUFF ..  I have all of his album, dvd cut ... his concert .. I don't just download .. I bought his stuff .. send birthday gifts .. flower .. been to his concerts all around asia ... the latest was the one in Genting - Squall 2016... 

You don't have to leave the thread - there's block function - Just block me and you won't see my posting ... why leave the thread just because a mere poster like me.

Learn to read between the lines ...   learn to see the real fan ... I am not the 'seasonal' fan .. the one you see when he is at the top and went missing when he is no longer at the top ... 

I know what I am talking about ...  (When I was 7 month pregnant - he came to my country I waited for him at the airport .. I ran after him .. a journalist saw me and wrote about a pregnant fan in his article ... I went to his concert - 7 months pregnant - dancing away to his song .. screaming like crazy ... he gave me a tumb up sign .. wahahaha- I love him @lucia love ) .. More than you ever know ... but loving him doesn't make me blind ... he has the good quality in him that the reason I am still a fan after so long ... almost from the day he debut until now .. just that age has taken a toll on me .. need to slow down and can't be as crazy as before .. but trust me I love him .... 

Anyway - these are the fan vid I made for him ... my youtube channel is dedicated for him ... 

• Like 2