✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Posting all the IG pictures and video uploaded by KTH today!

Spoiler

Something that I discovered by chance. I love that pair of white rim with cobalt blue lens sunglasses. Raventears_official posted that picture in its IG. There are so many K-celebs who wear its eyewear products, including Rain! 

Spoiler

Vote for KimBi!

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : Most Popular Actress in a Drama Nominees List

fullsizephoto720461.jpg

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : most popular actress in a drama nominees list.

Current results on the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 Awards website.

To vote use the Android and iOS 2016 Baeksang Arts Awards apps (Search for "BaekSang Arts Awards"). You can vote until May, 31, Midnight Korean time.

http://www.hancinema.net/52nd-baeksang-arts-awards-2016--most-popular-actress-in-a-drama-nominees-list-94145.html

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : Most Popular Actor in a Drama Nominees List

fullsizephoto720216.jpg

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : most popular actor in a drama nominees list.

Current results on the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 Awards website.

To vote use the Android and iOS 2016 Baeksang Arts Awards apps (Search for "BaekSang Arts Awards"). You can vote until May, 31, Midnight Korean time.

http://www.hancinema.net/52nd-baeksang-arts-awards-2016--most-popular-actor-in-a-drama-nominees-list-94144.html

9 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Thank you for sharing your personal account of St Peter's Basilica. Such a magnificent building and the richness to be found within. I would love to visit it one day. That, the Vatican City and Rome. That is just one spot in Italy! It seems that the Argonese Castle where KTH also took an IG picture seems to be another hotspot for tourists too. Or, shall I say that almost every part of Italy is worth exploring?

KTH must be so awed by the places that she visited and eager to share with everybody that she 'rained' on us the most number of IG uploads in a day! Todate, that is. The pictures were all so well taken; the spontaneous style that I could only suspect the photographer lady whose IG picture with HL I posted above, was the one who took them. Let us hope that KTH won't stop there. May we see more updates from her, just like Rain frequently updates his! :D

Hi Nancyzak, it is indeed, dear. Try to go to Milan, Venice & Rome of course, which is known for Vatican City - Milan is widely regarded as a mega fashion center full of designer shops.  I'm also attracted to its world famous treasure like Leonardo da Vinci’s painting, The Last Supper.  Venice is a unique city.  It has beautiful bridges.  It's just that I noticed it's often crowded.  Rome is both historic and modern at the same time. There is so much to see and do in Rome, that it could take I guess months or even years to see it all. :P

13 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, it is indeed, dear. Try to go to Milan, Venice & Rome of course, which is known for Vatican City - Milan is widely regarded as a mega fashion center full of designer shops.  I'm also attracted to its world famous treasure like Leonardo da Vinci’s painting, The Last Supper.  Venice is a unique city.  It has beautiful bridges.  It's just that I noticed it's often crowded.  Rome is both historic and modern at the same time. There is so much to see and do in Rome, that it could take I guess months or even years to see it all. :P

Hi @willenette,

You are well travelled in Italy! Thank you so much for sharing so much more about the tour of Italy. Noted that one can't do with just a few days/1-2 weeks to deem having explored Rome enough. I reckon so, that it will take much longer than that to truly absorb all that Rome can offer. 

I just read that some Chinese police will be sent to Rome and Milan to protect Chinese tourists as it will soon that Chinese tourists will visit these two places in droves. This was arranged by the Italian authorities. If this arrangement is successful, it may be extended to other cities in Italy. Chinese tourists are well known for their huge spending power. Understandably, they need protection and it's reassuring to see their own policing for them. 

KTH has gone and left Italy. She made the right choice in going there earlier. It's no fun getting jostled by the throng of tourists and under the end spring and early summer heat.

I've yet to see Rain uploading any pictures of himself taking a vacation like KTH since his discharge from MS. We know that he took short trips here and there but not as 'serious' like KTH's Italy trip. Hah. Maybe he'll get some vacation bug from KTH after this. :P:lol:

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

You are well travelled in Italy! Thank you so much for sharing so much more about the tour of Italy. Noted that one can't do with just a few days/1-2 weeks to deem having explored Rome enough. I reckon so, that it will take much longer than that to truly absorb all that Rome can offer. 

I just read that some Chinese police will be sent to Rome and Milan to protect Chinese tourists as it will soon that Chinese tourists will visit these two places in droves. This was arranged by the Italian authorities. If this arrangement is successful, it may be extended to other cities in Italy. Chinese tourists are well known for their huge spending power. Understandably, they need protection and it's reassuring to see their own policing for them. 

KTH has gone and left Italy. She made the right choice in going there earlier. It's no fun getting jostled by the throng of tourists and under the end spring and early summer heat.

I've yet to see Rain uploading any pictures of himself taking a vacation like KTH since his discharge from MS. We know that he took short trips here and there but not as 'serious' like KTH's Italy trip. Hah. Maybe he'll get some vacation bug from KTH after this. :P:lol:

Hi Nancyzak, really, dear?  This is good because Chinese tourists could boost Italy's economy more. I can see from time to time that millions of Chinese are travelling abroad.  It's a well-known fact that Chinese travellers are now the top source of tourism cash in the world.  Ye, they usually spend big when on international trips. I guess a big chunk of their spending goes for gifts and souvenirs.  And I noticed that they always go to stores and specialty shops in the well-known commercial zone. :P

• Like 1

Kim Tae-hee's mind dazzling beauty, 'all eyes on her'

photo720880.jpg

Kim Tae-hee's beauty stood out more abroad.

Kim Tae-hee posted a picture of her foreign trip on her Instagram.

The picture is of the actress taking pictures of a grand mural and everyone passing by is looking at her.

The picture noted, "It's a National Holiday so it's quite crowded here. I feel something different from when I saw this when I was in university".

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee has been on break since last year's "Yong Pal".

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-s-mind-dazzling-beauty--all-eyes-on-her--94191.html

While KTH was in Italy, there were pictures of him in a restaurant in Seoul.

Credit images : as tagged, courtesy of @willenette at Rain’s Soompi Actor thread.

adba8a03gw1f3imuzv7ejj20qo0zkjzx.jpg

Spoiler

adba8a03gw1f3in8lqs51j20qo0zkahh.jpg

aa9ce0fdgw1f3ihvrwq8ej20qo0zk11a.jpg

Over in Italy, we see KTH, her close friend, Honey Lee and another lady, at St Peter Basilica, the Vatican City.

Credit images : as tagged, courtesy of KTH DC.

13177751_486422821553889_100294021158491

Spoiler

13177531_486422861553885_867755496293297

13151687_486422828220555_721330085587608

13124581_486422818220556_548656127139526

So, he and the boys and she and the gals!

Two boys and two gals each. What a coincident! :P:D

In that case, it’s not hard to magine this...he being loyal and faithfully waiting for his Tae-Hee in Seoul, and she being loyal and faithfully being true to her JiHoonie in Italy... ;):P:D

Here’s my fan art of what might be...or could be?!?!

13173850_486599331536238_871245302324982

Credit images :

KTH’s : her IG

Rain’s : as tagged in the image posted above.

With that......

62807c00276.png

[Credit image : as tagged]

...KimBi couple and everybody...

May your weekend be filled with :heart: and all things LOVELY!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Some interesting information I read somewhere :)

L481Kdb.png

Hi Lucia, thanks for sharing this. It's an interesting info indeed. Well, this may be true, we don't really know. True or false, I hope we could get to know the real truth somehow. In case, this is true, I think KTH has given him to RAIN right after they shot the commercial. Apparently, in Celebrity Land, stars swap gifts usually after collaboration either on small/big screens or even just doing commercials together. It’s common practice for stars working together. It would be nice to send a gift to establish or maintain a good relationship with them. The best part? RAIN loves Sarangy so much.  KTH sure knows how to make his man feel loved! :P

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Lucia, thanks for sharing this. It's an interesting info indeed. Well, this may be true, we don't really know. True or false, I hope we could get to know the real truth somehow. In case, this is true, I think KTH has given him to RAIN right after they shot the commercial. Apparently, in Celebrity Land, stars swap gifts usually after collaboration either on small/big screens or even just doing commercials together. It’s common practice for stars working together. It would be nice to send a gift to establish or maintain a good relationship with them. The best part? RAIN loves Sarangy so much.  KTH sure knows how to make his man feel loved! :P

Agreed! Also the dog's name... it means love, so symbolic:P

51 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

Agreed! Also the dog's name... it means love, so symbolic:P

Lucia, right you are ! Sarangy makes their relationship more special.  So, we'll just stay tuned for further developments and activities surrounding the couple & now including Sarangy - hahaha. :P

• Like 1

Hi @Lucia_love,

My gratitude to you for never failing to share with us here, tidbits about KimBi couple, the latest being such a revelation! 

Just as @willenette said, we may not know, but it feels so good to read something like this. As you've pointed out, Sarangy, beloved! Love, beloved! So symbolic! So romantic...for a diehard romantic like me. Hehe....

I am reminded of this...most beloved Sarangy!

Truthfully, my first reaction was, it can't be. Giving a dog as a gift is so personal and so soon after their first meeting for Coupang CF?! Could it be during 2012 when they get to know each other better? That is, what I would conjecture.

We now know from willenette that celebs who collaborated in projects do exchange gifts to show their appreciation or to establish good relation. Lovely, if they exchanged gifts and that includes Sarangy by KTH to Rain.

KimBi couple has gone under radar lately. Hoping more revelation or news of the couple to come! Fingers crossed, good news! :wub::D

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Lucia_love,

My gratitude to you for never failing to share with us here, tidbits about KimBi couple, the latest being such a revelation! 

Just as @willenette said, we may not know, but it feels so good to read something like this. As you've pointed out, Sarangy, beloved! Love, beloved! So symbolic! So romantic...for a diehard romantic like me. Hehe....

I am reminded of this...most beloved Sarangy!

Truthfully, my first reaction was, it can't be. Giving a dog as a gift is so personal and so soon after their first meeting for Coupang CF?! Could it be during 2012 when they get to know each other better? That is, what I would conjecture.

We now know from willenette that celebs who collaborated in projects do exchange gifts to show their appreciation or to establish good relation. Lovely, if they exchanged gifts and that includes Sarangy by KTH to Rain.

KimBi couple has gone under radar lately. Hoping more revelation or news of the couple to come! Fingers crossed, good news! :wub::D

Yeah. I'm recalling that one really sweet piece on news that Rain and Kim Tae hee have met each other only a few weeks before Rain's MS. So I doubt she could make such gift to him BEFORE the MS but of course she could did it later, why not. also I remember Rain once said  in one of his V app videos that Sarangy was 4 years old.

Sourse: http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/03/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-fell-in-love-at-first-sight/

Looks like love was in the air for Rain and Kim Tae Hee from the moment they first met!

On the September 2 episode of “One Night TV Entertainment,” one part of the show dug into stars’ behind-the-scenes happenings during commercial shoots.

Advertisement manager and TV personality Oh Kyung Soo revealed, “There are many cases of double casting in the advertisement industry nowadays.”

He continued, “We also called Rain and Kim Tae Hee for a double casting, and the two were very shy when they first met. It made the place feel like they were on a blind date rather than a commercial shoot.”

rain kim tae hee2

“Rain was one week away from enlisting in the military back then, but I saw him almost every day. He came on the set even when it wasn’t his turn to shoot,” Oh Kyung Soo said, laughing.

:D:D:wub::wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lucia_love said:

Yeah. I'm recalling that one really sweet piece on news that Rain and Kim Tae hee have met each other only a few weeks before Rain's MS. So I doubt she could make such gift to him BEFORE the MS but of course she could did it later, why not. also I remember Rain once said  in one of his V app videos that Sarangy was 4 years old.

Hi Lucia, ye, I remember this. The couple have been dating since 2012.  But, it was only on January 2, 2013 that it was officially announced that they're in a relationship. So, it may be that KTH gave Sarangy to him on 2012. You're right, my dear Nancyzak. :P

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi Lucia, ye, I remember this. The couple have been dating since 2012.  But, it was only on January 2, 2013 that it was officially announced that they're in a relationship. So, it may be that KTH gave Sarangy to him on 2012. You're right, my dear Nancyzak. :P

This is so amazing if you think about it. They had so little time to  get in touch and to fall in love. what did Rain do and say to KTH to make her go on dates with him  in the army and wait for him when  he's been there for two years? Lol I always wanted to know it. it's definitely a miracle of love.
Two years is a pretty long period of time for any girl/woman to wait for their man so kudos to all girls who wait for their men faithfully.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

This is so amazing if you think about it. They had so little time to  get in touch and to fall in love. what did Rain do and say to KTH to make her go on dates with him  in the army and wait for him when  he's been there for two years? Lol I always wanted to know it. it's definitely a miracle of love.
Two years is a pretty long period of time for any girl/woman to wait for their man so kudos to all girls who wait for their men faithfully.

Lucia dating an Army Soldier is an adventure & challenging, because it’s tough. You need to get used to being alone. He won’t get to come home or at least call. It's not fun but that’s part of being in the army! He will call at random unexpected times. Any letter or phone call you get is a blessing. Being in the military they work long hours that they have absolutely no control over. They work weekends with little or no notice. Bases are often several towns or states away. So, if you’re one of those girls who always need a guy on her arm, get used to disappointment - hahaha. I'm sure KTH is a very strong woman since they survived.  The time he has for you will be dictated by someone else entirely. I could say - it's a long distance relationship. So, there you have it. Congratulations to KTH - hahaha & to RAIN, too! It's not a “normal” relationship when he was there inside. Surely, it was a challenge for her. She waited.  It's worth the wait. Every minute, in every way. Each second I guess she spent apart from RAIN made each moment together twice as sweet. She loves the man, and she loved the soldier then. Love conquers everything! Love can endure anything whatever the situation may be. And I remember when RAIN was in the military before KTH was very supportive to RAIN. RAIN's schedule was always changing and his time with her is always so limited.  So, reality is - going into an army relationship is like asking for a glass of few drops of water - hahaha. He’s or he isn’t going to give you as much as you give them. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Lucia dating an Army Soldier is an adventure & challenging, because it’s tough. You need to get used to being alone. He won’t get to come home or at least call. It's not fun but that’s part of being in the army! He will call at random unexpected times. Any letter or phone call you get is a blessing. Being in the military they work long hours that they have absolutely no control over. They work weekends with little or no notice. Bases are often several towns or states away. So, if you’re one of those girls who always need a guy on her arm, get used to disappointment - hahaha. I'm sure KTH is a very strong woman since they survived.  The time he has for you will be dictated by someone else entirely. I could say - it's a long distance relationship. So, there you have it. Congratulations to KTH - hahaha & to RAIN, too! It's not a “normal” relationship when he was there inside. Surely, it was a challenge for her. She waited.  It's worth the wait. Every minute, in every way. Each second I guess she spent apart from RAIN made each moment together twice as sweet. She loves the man, and she loved the soldier then. Love conquers everything! Love can endure anything whatever the situation may be. And I remember when RAIN was in the military before KTH was very supportive to RAIN. RAIN's schedule was always changing and his time with her is always so limited.  So, reality is - going into an army relationship is like asking for a glass of few drops of water - hahaha. He’s or he isn’t going to give you as much as you give them. :P

awwwww this is so sweet. Their love is indeed unbreakable.

I also remember once Rain's  really close friend Baegka said that he slept with a telephone in his hand to not miss Rain's call from the MS. Lol (by the way have you noticed that Rain unfollowed him on Ig? and I haven't seen their interactions and pics for  a long time.... I wonder what happened between those too? they were sooooooo close...)