✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Rain’s The Squall concert in Seoul started from 11 Dec to 13 Dec 2015.

Hoping that KTH attends and fingers crossed that we get news or pics or vids or it?!?! ;):D

If we don’t, she might have attended, and away from the prying eyes, yah? :PB)

[Photo] RAIN performing at his solo concert in Seoul

20151212195214_566bfc5e9b280_1.jpg

On December 12th, RAIN's solo concert, 'THE SQUALL 2015-2016 Rain' was held at SK Handball Stadium in Seoul Olympic Park.

It was RAIN's first solo concert in four years, and RAIN energetically led the concert alone for two and a half hours without having any guests.

Meanwhile, RAIN commenced his new world tour, 'THE SQUALL 2015-2016 Rain' in Changsha, China on November 7th, and he will continue the tour in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Wuhan, and Hong Kong.

/Reporting by Lee Jun-Hyeun en@starnnews.com

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=423016

************************************************************************************

More pictures from Nate online news portal.

PS15121300047.jpg

201512122009631137_1.jpg

PS15121300046.jpg

201512121945611139_1.jpg

201512121939191134_1.jpg

201596851449921634.jpg

201512121956751136_1.jpg

201512121955441134_1.jpg

201512121954661131_1.jpg

201512121954771132_1.jpg

201512121953511138_1.jpg

201512121957571132_1.jpg

Spoiler

PS15121300045.jpg

2015121219292798500.jpeg

2015121220005216601-540x810.jpg

1449916460_1034362.jpg

st_1449917822_1287662752_0.jpg

20151212194712_566bfb3017f56_1.jpg

2015121220033211138-540x810.jpg

201512121927586208_l.jpg

201512121927315397383_20151212192819_01.

20151212_1449918675_13469100_1.jpg

201512121952432810_1.jpg

2015121219424244713-540x810.jpg

2015121201001095300086411.jpg

1000__1449941270-65-org.jpg

1000__1449941307-8-org.jpg

1000__1449941322-59-org.jpg

1000__1449941339-76-org.jpg

1000__1449941357-89-org.jpg

1000__1449941373-24-org.jpg

1000__1449941402-9-org.jpg

1000__1449941421-62-org.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20151213n01316

PS15121300056.jpg

Credit images : As tagged/Source stated.

• Like 1

This can be interpreted in many ways, depending on your mood of the moment. :huh::P:D    All we should do is to wait and see what happens next. B)

Rain has ‘no plan to marry’ Kim Tae-hee

Jung Ji-hoon, better known by his stage name Rain, said he does not currently have any plans for marriage with actress Kim Tae-hee. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151213

Hours ahead of his concert “The Squall Rain in Seoul” held on Saturday, he was asked about their plan for marriage by reporters. 

The 33-year-old singer and actor replied with a bashful smile, “I don‘t have a plan to marry (Kim Tae-hee) yet,” before leaving to prepare for his performance. 

The concert, held at SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium, kicked off Friday and was set to last for three days. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201512131749368792838_2

• Like 1

Google translation of Soompi French article that reports more of what Rain's response to interview prior to his concert in Seoul.

Rain questioned the fact to stop until he gets applause

Rain-affiche-concert.jpg

On December 12, Rain held his concert "The Squall 2015-2016 RAIN in SEOUL". During the press conference, he was asked again whether he planned to marry Kim Tae Hee. "We did not plan on it," said the singer.

During the concert, Rain has different poses for public speaking. Thus, he revealed details of the preparation of this second world tour: "I took singing lessons before the concert. To be frank, I was chosen for my voice, not my level of dancing. After, I asked (Park) Jin Young why he chose me. It is evident that he had chosen me as for my physical. He told me it was because I had a weird physics. "While" you are beautiful "were heard here and there in the audience, he went on to say, "in dance and without this body, it would not have worked for me. It is for this reason that I do a lot of sport to not regress. "

Despite his love of the stage, he already seems to consider the time it will stop requiring high performance endurance. "Ten years have passed between my world tour in 2006 and the one I'm doing today. I really feel a different emotion. Some of [my fans] are now mothers, others who were fans when they were in elementary school are now in the university. I'm 35 next year. I will continue thoroughly during the next 2-3 years. It's true that if I keep myself physically, I will have the capacity to go on, but I wonder whether it is not preferable to leave when I still get applause. 'm not saying this just to talk. I really wonder if when we are starting at the top is not the thing to do. I speak as a singer who simultaneously dance and not as a balladeer. Maintaining his body is really difficult. If I gain weight, the weight is there. If my abs disappear, although they will have disappeared. I do not want you to show me that until my body will be at its best. And I still have time, "he concluded, laughing.

His 2016 already looks good job with a busy schedule. "Next year I will go out an album, I will set a drama and a movie," he confirmed. "This album is the album that most closely matches the style Bi Rain. The first song with an artist that will surprise you. The second song is really in the Rain style. I do not know how and when the project materializes, but I'll do what's best as quickly as possible. I delayed the album to make it really successful. It should be out in two months. As for the drama, it is scheduled for March or April, but could be postponed."

via Starnews (1234)

The cuteness of brotherhood.

75341732.2.jpg

75341733.2.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20151213n20592

• Like 1

Whereas I find Rain's white and silver getup unique and nice. :)

Rain Holds Energetic Comeback Concert in Seoul

raso14.jpg

Leave it to one of the original Korean solo superstars to stage a comeback concert in Seoul and make me wish I was there. Rain‘s concert this weekend was reportedly energetic and every bit Rain’s give-it-his-all ethos stamped over it. The fact that he looked both cheesy and adorable just makes it that much more Rain, and he looked like he was having so much fun I’m hoping his super famous girlfriend Kim Tae Hee was in the audience to watch the show go down and support her man. His white and silver space suit getup is both appropriate for a concert performance in that showy way, but nevertheless looks hilariously silly in stills. Of course, no Rain concert can end without a shirtless Rain in the rain, and that happened as well, so all’s right with the K-pop world once again.

raso5.jpg

raso1.jpg

raso6.jpg

raso4.jpg

raso7.jpg

raso11.jpeg

raso.jpg

raso2.jpg

raso8.jpg

aso13.jpg

raess.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/12/13/rain-holds-energetic-comeback-concert-in-seoul/

• Like 1

RAIN’S GOT GROOVE AND ABS…OF COURSE HE HAS!

rsqu1

Hands down Rain is still my fave dancer-singer and I love watching his practice videos. He is making the rounds for his concert world tour The Squall 2015-2016 Rain and well, he’s still can groove and gyrate that bod to perfection.

rsqu

It is pure coincidence that I’m posting this after my previous one on Kim Tae Hee – but it just goes to show how different both of them are…yet obviously pretty much in love.  And ahem…yes, he shows that he still can churn up those abs when he needs them….and he sounds really good ‘live’. Plus he has fantastic stage presence and charisma. I’m so gonna watch this if he hits my side of the world.

rsqu

video credits as stated

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/12/13/rains-got-groove-and-abs-of-course-he-has/

• Like 1

LOL! Coincidentally, the description 'cheesy' used by Koala in her article on Rain's suit which I posted above is also used for KTH's CF concept here. Come to look at it, both Rain and KTH are in space suits! What a coincidence!

But on KTH's CF, I can't find anything cheesy about it though. CFs can go at any length and be out of this world, purely to capture attention. To me, the concept for Celltrion is well placed, as I get the feel that it is conveying a product of the future that is well mined with science and technology, albeit the whole lot of space suit and all, filmed at a mining site. ;):D

KIM TAE HEE IS A MARTIAN

kthc

HEH. Not really. Just that Kim Tae Hee’s latest CF for Celltrion Skincure (what a mouthful) was so cheesy that I applaud  she being able to go through filming with a straight face. Bad news is that her OHUI contract has ended, which is pretty much a logical move since it would cost the cosmetic company a bomb to have both she and Shin Min Ah on retainer.

I think Kim Tae Hee coloured her hair a darker hue for this commercial and I’m still lovin’ it. Besides the cringe-worthy cheesy concept, dramatic hair-flip and soundtrack, she looks great and have me wishing she’ll take on something similar to Matt Damon ala The Martian, which I really, really, really loved by the way.  Might as well since we already know she can pull off a spacesuit and it will stretch her acting abilities to tackle a soliloquy-ish kinda movie.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/12/13/kim-tae-hee-is-a-martian/

• Like 1

On 13.12.2015 at 0:19 PM, Nancyzak said:

This can be interpreted in many ways, depending on your mood of the moment. :huh::P:D    All we should do is to wait and see what happens next. 

They already answered this question so many times. Even netizens ask reporters to stop asking him... they won't tell anyway. at least for now.

P.S. I'm wondering why Kim likes only the hottest Rain's pics and never his food or his dogs or friends. so naughty LOL

P.P.S I don't really like Rain's space suit as well :P

3 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

They already answered this question so many times. Even netizens ask reporters to stop asking him... they won't tell anyway. at least for now.

P.S. I'm wondering why Kim likes only the hottest Rain's pics and never his food or his dogs or friends. so naughty LOL

P.P.S I don't really like Rain's space suit as well :P

About reporters, we can say that there are some who are genuine in their job and there are others who are all out to cause trouble for their own reasons. I think the latter are the ones bugging KimBi couple. Maybe denial through their respective agencies doesn’t seem to work as effectively as before, KimBi couple has taken on a direct and stronger respond to put them off, which could be why KTH saying that she does know with whom or how she’ll marry in  August 2015 at YP press conference, followed by Rain shooting down the marriage rumour via his IG and saying that he has no plan to marry KTH yet. And, all the while, KimBi couple seems to be content with their love life with no care to the world, hahaha......and yeah, KTH continuing her “liking spree" of Rain’s pics, LOL! :P:lol:...:wub::wub::wub:

Good for her, I would say!!! Go, go, go Kim Tae Hee! Like Rain’s vids and pics as much as you want! It’s your boyfriend! And IG is a place for anyone who likes. 

You know that some nasty antis keep bringing up about her teeth, right. It used to bother me, but now, I think it could be God given and destined because it needs teeth like hers to sink on Rain’s hard and firm bod for a deep, well-formed and ‘lasting' love bites for Rain to ‘carry’ with him for a while....LOLs, I am naughty too but with my words, kekeke....of course, unfortunately I am no romance novel writer. I will write more and sexily if I am that gifted but I do have my point there! :P;):lol:

Here is the cap of her like, for anyone who have not seen it.....oppsssss, it’s so big because I used my tablet to cap and crop. Good thing is, we can see very clearly. The girlfriend loving the sexy boyfriend! Deabak! Me thinks, KTH is having a lot of fun liking the sexy pics of Rain. One, she could genuinely love it. Two, to encourage Rain that it is perfectly alright with her. Just go ahead and be himself because that is the natural and talented him. Thirdly, maybe she wants to see the reactions to her such likes? The first time was like a world war 3. Now, the ‘temperature’ seems to be rather cool, huh? B):D 

12339329_437792439750261_206048276423401

I would love it if Rain likes KTH's pics or posts. She has been accused of stalking him and my heart 'bleeds' for her. 

Oh, you don’t like Rain’s space suit? To me, it is a well designed stage costume that hints at 6 packs and body muscles with its shiny silver patches. It’s a very neat and smart look and instantly draw attention to the wearer.  :D

Rain should be resting well now after a straight 3 concerts over 3 days consecutively. His next concerts until year end will be in China? I am looking forward to seeing what his store going to sell in that shopping mall in Thailand. At end of the year, KTH is expected to attend the SBS Drama Awards. Can’t wait to see her all glam up and having a good new year party with the attendees at the ceremony. Aissyyyy, I hope the couple run off for a good and romantic holiday somewhere after that, just like how they did at LA last year. :)

• Like 2

I struggled to Google translate the Soompi French article above. Now Kdramastars have something similar. :)

Rain Plans To Perform In The U.S. In 2016

Rain
(Photo : KDramaStars) 

Actor-singer Rain has a variety of plans for the coming year that may include a film, a drama and a concert tour of the US. He shared those plans with the audience on December 12 at the final performance of his three-day concert series in Seoul.

According to the Korean media outlet, Joongang Daily, the concert series attracted 15,000 people. The sold out concerts were Rain's first solo performances in Seoul in four years.

On the final day of his concert Rain also spoke about the need to change his performance style.

"I turn 35 next year," he said. "While I'm still young and can still perform on stage for a few more years, it is physically challenging. So I would like to stop singing certain types of songs while my body is at its best."

That will mean performing fewer songs like "30 Sexy" and more ballads.

His plans for the coming year include some acting and some singing. Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji Hoon, will travel to China on December 19 as part of his "Squall" 2015-2016 concert tour. It is Rain's first world concert tour after completing his mandatory military service in July 2013. He did perform in four Japanese cities in 2013. There are currently talks of extending the Squall tour to Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and the Americas.

"A concert tour of the U.S. is also part of the plan," said Rain.

That's good news for U.S. fans who may never have seen him perform.

Rain has been busy acting since completing his military duty. He was last seen on the small screen in the Chinese drama "Diamond Lover" and the k-drama "My Lovable Girl."

He will soon appear in the drama "Hello My Precious Person" with Lee Min Jung. He also said at the concert that he has plans for a film role and to release an album.

Rain recently decided not to renew his contract with Cube Entertainment and began his own one-man agency. The agency will focus on finding talented stars.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/109721/20151214/rain-plans-to-perform-in-the-u-s-in-2016.htm

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

About reporters, we can say that there are some who are genuine in their job and there are others who are all out to cause trouble for their own reasons. I think the latter are the ones bugging KimBi couple. Maybe denial through their respective agencies doesn’t seem to work as effectively as before, KimBi couple has taken on a direct and stronger respond to put them off, which could be why KTH saying that she does know with whom or how she’ll marry in  August 2015 at YP press conference, followed by Rain shooting down the marriage rumour via his IG and saying that he has no plan to marry KTH yet. And, all the while, KimBi couple seems to be content with their love life with no care to the world, hahaha......and yeah, KTH continuing her “liking spree" of Rain’s pics, LOL! :P:lol:...:wub::wub::wub:

Good for her, I would say!!! Go, go, go Kim Tae Hee! Like Rain’s vids and pics as much as you want! It’s your boyfriend! And IG is a place for anyone who likes. 

You know that some nasty antis keep bringing up about her teeth, right. It used to bother me, but now, I think it could be God given and destined because it needs teeth like hers to sink on Rain’s hard and firm bod for a deep, well-formed and ‘lasting' love bites for Rain to ‘carry’ with him for a while....LOLs, I am naughty too but with my words, kekeke....of course, unfortunately I am no romance novel writer. I will write more and sexily if I am that gifted but I do have my point there! :P;):lol:

Here is the cap of her like, for anyone who have not seen it.....oppsssss, it’s so big because I used my tablet to cap and crop. Good thing is, we can see very clearly. The girlfriend loving the sexy boyfriend! Deabak! Me thinks, KTH is having a lot of fun liking the sexy pics of Rain. One, she could genuinely love it. Two, to encourage Rain that it is perfectly alright with her. Just go ahead and be himself because that is the natural and talented him. Thirdly, maybe she wants to see the reactions to her such likes? The first time was like a world war 3. Now, the ‘temperature’ seems to be rather cool, huh? B):D 

12339329_437792439750261_206048276423401

I would love it if Rain likes KTH's pics or posts. She has been accused of stalking him and my heart 'bleeds' for her.

Awwww I also can't wait when he will like her posts! but he never likes any posts actually, he never likes the posts of his friends and dancers and almost never replies but he really actively communicates with his friends on his personal facebook page but as always I don't know what he says:tears:. here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010685654792&fref=nf&pnref=story

I hope he will take a rest after these 3 concerts, the next one will be on 18th of December.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Awwww I also can't wait when he will like her posts! but he never likes any posts actually, he never likes the posts of his friends and dancers and almost never replies but he really actively communicates with his friends on his personal facebook page but as always I don't know what he says:tears:. here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010685654792&fref=nf&pnref=story

I hope he will take a rest after these 3 concerts, the next one will be on 18th of December.

Hi, not 18th but on December 19.....This will be in Guangzhou. Tickets can still be purchased at the following sites: :)

http://www.228.com.cn/ticket-75293300.html

http://item.damai.cn/89630.html

20 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

He liked the picture of his male dancers (and I think with Rain in it) posted by Park Kyeong Yeol's, aka biiig.k in IG, one of the dancers, yesterday. We shall wait for the day when he likes KTH's pictures/posts! :D If none at all, doesn't mean that he does not appreciate her support. She will not continue to like his pictures and videos if she is not appreciated. Bet that he appreciates them in his own way with her. Like......(think aigoos and wild/wicked). :P:D

Thanks for sharing Rain's FB link. He has almost all the pictures that he posted in his IG in his FB. I know Google or Bing translation is not always clear but it helps with a bit of understanding, if you like to know what Rain said. Just my view that he should have a PR person to handle all the English communications/texts for him. It helps his I-fans and those who are curious. I have seen quite a few request for English texts or translation by the commentators in his IG. Maybe, in time to come. :)

13 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi, not 18th but on December 19.....This will be in Guangzhou. Tickets can still be purchased at the following sites: :)

http://www.228.com.cn/ticket-75293300.html

http://item.damai.cn/89630.html

Hi @willenette,

Are you going to make it for Rain's The Squall concert in Shanghai? I see that many K-celebs who are Rain's close friends attended his concerts in Seoul. They must have been waiting for the day to watch him on stage after his MS. I also see the gift of a piglet toy/mascot from YG's restaurant for him. A very cute toy! Rain seems to have a very close association with YG. :)

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Are you going to make it for Rain's The Squall concert in Shanghai? I see that many K-celebs who are Rain's close friends attended his concerts in Seoul. They must have been waiting for the day to watch him on stage after his MS. I also see the gift of a piglet toy/mascot from YG's restaurant for him. A very cute toy! Rain seems to have a very close association with YG. :)

Hi Nancyzak, right now, my flight is still waitlisted on the 24th but I have a fallback flight on the 27th, 1st out but RAIN's Shanghai concert will be on the 26th.....How can that be? Otherwise, my Seoul trip is still pushing-through before I proceed to US. Dear, I'll miss you & this site starting next week, Monday. I'll be away for 2-weeks. I can see you here again online after New Year, January2??? IDK if during this time that I'm away I can go online. I'll miss RAIN's threads.....hahaha - But, this is usually I do - MIA during December holidays..... Ye, I saw lots of celebrities joined him during his 3-day Seoul show. NICE. I remember I thought all along before his contract expired with Cube that he might join YG Entertainment - hahaha - You know why? Because they've been going out dining for many times with YG's President.  :P

• Like 1

18 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, right now, my flight is still waitlisted on the 24th but I have a fallback flight on the 27th, 1st out but RAIN's Shanghai concert will be on the 26th.....How can that be? Otherwise, my Seoul trip is still pushing-through before I proceed to US. Dear, I'll miss you & this site starting next week, Monday. I'll be away for 2-weeks. I can see you here again online after New Year, January2??? IDK if during this time that I'm away I can go online. I'll miss RAIN's threads.....hahaha - But, this is usually I do - MIA during December holidays..... Ye, I saw lots of celebrities joined him during his 3-day Seoul show. NICE. I remember I thought all along before his contract expired with Cube that he might join YG Entertainment - hahaha - You know why? Because they've been going out dining for many times with YG's President.  :P

Oh no, what a luck, to be caught in between the flight dates. Hope you get your 24th flight and to Shanghai! Fighting!!!

Ah, your annual 'pilgrimage' to Seoul and NY! How I envy you, but this year, my dear, I won't coz I myself is going to NY too!!! Yayyyy!!! :w00t:B) But, first, I will go and say 'hi' to Pres BO. :P:lol: In between, shop, shop and shop till I drop! ;):sweatingbullets::lol:

That is 2 weeks for me too, but I suspect I won't be able to tear myself away from this and KTH's threads for long. I will drop by unless my fingers are numbed by the cold winter, hahaha......but then again, I have been reading a less cold winter in that side of US this year.

Right, I see you again in January 2016 once you go offline for your holidays. May you have the greatest  and bestest Christmas and New Year holidays and may one of your early Christmas gifts, i.e. attending Rain's concert in Shanghai comes true!!! 

Me too. Seeing Rain attending YG's restaurant opening gave the impression that they are so chummy that Rain will join YG, but frankly, no matter how, I don't get the strong feeling that he will do so. They are like oil and water at the end of the day. So, for Rain to set up his own agency is the best thing that he can do for himself; where he calls the shots and keeps all the millions that he earns for himself. If there should be anything, perhaps, to my mind,  some kind of one off tie-up for special projects, for example, to bank on YG's extensive connections in K-ent world and beyond, and YG benefitting in some way, in return. Win-win for both, without the 'shackles' of employer-employee or the 'lord and servant' relationship, which can be choking for strong personality like Rain. From the look of Rain in his V Live, showing off his office and staff, he is like on top of the world. Can I comment something? He should decorate his office better. In V Live, it looks like he is working from a bare back room of a trainee. So unlike a boss'. LOL, I am the type who is particular with nice and warm office. That is how I see it. But man is man. So long as it is functional, no need to waste that kind of money on decorative stuff that don't contribute to the art and profits? Hahaha, to each his/her own, yah! :P:D

14 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Oh no, what a luck, to be caught in between the flight dates. Hope you get your 24th flight and to Shanghai! Fighting!!!

Ah, your annual 'pilgrimage' to Seoul and NY! How I envy you, but this year, my dear, I won't coz I myself is going to NY too!!! Yayyyy!!! :w00t:B) But, first, I will go and say 'hi' to Pres BO. :P:lol: In between, shop, shop and shop till I drop! ;):sweatingbullets::lol:

That is 2 weeks for me too, but I suspect I won't be able to tear myself away from this and KTH's threads for long. I will drop by unless my fingers are numbed by the cold winter, hahaha......but then again, I have been reading a less cold winter in that side of US this year.

Right, I see you again in January 2016 once you go offline for your holidays. May you have the greatest  and bestest Christmas and New Year holidays and may one of your early Christmas gifts, i.e. attending Rain's concert in Shanghai comes true!!! 

Me too. Seeing Rain attending YG's restaurant opening gave the impression that they are so chummy that Rain will join YG, but frankly, no matter how, I don't get the strong feeling that he will do so. They are like oil and water at the end of the day. So, for Rain to set up his own agency is the best thing that he can do for himself; where he calls the shots and keeps all the millions that he earns for himself. If there should be anything, perhaps, to my mind,  some kind of one off tie-up for special projects, for example, to bank on YG's extensive connections in K-ent world and beyond, and YG benefitting in some way, in return. Win-win for both, without the 'shackles' of employer-employee or the 'lord and servant' relationship, which can be choking for strong personality like Rain. From the look of Rain in his V Live, showing off his office and staff, he is like on top of the world. Can I comment something? He should decorate his office better. In V Live, it looks like he is working from a bare back room of a trainee. So unlike a boss'. LOL, I am the type who is particular with nice and warm office. That is how I see it. But man is man. So long as it is functional, no need to waste that kind of money on decorative stuff that don't contribute to the art and profits? Hahaha, to each his/her own, yah! :P:D

Hi Nancyzak, ye, I hope luck is with me this time around. But, if not, it's fine since I've been to almost some of his concerts anyway..... Enjoy your vacation, too to NY, dear.....I hope you have a grand time! HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you! Right you are, his new office looks so simple. I guess that's his office style? Hahaha - Or he had no time yet to organize? I completely agree with you - because your current cube decor and office style speaks volumes about your personality–and your colleagues and bosses are taking note. For me, personalizing your space is a win-win that’s good for you and your company. People draw opinions about who we are and how we operate based on what our space looks like, right? But, you said so - "man is man" - "no need to waste that kind of money on decorative stuff" -  :P

• Like 1

Rain can give up everything for his family

71745-381138-696x873.jpg

Singer Rain recently did a pictorial for the January issue of ‘singles’ magazine, where he revealed his love for his family in the interview.

When asked for the one thing that he definitely can’t give up on in his life, Rain answered, “If it’s for my family, I can give up everything that I have now. I can start all over again by working for someone. ‘Family’ is the biggest happiness for me. That’s me.”

Rain recently started his first concert tour ‘The Squall’ after a 4 year hiatus, which begun in Changsha in early November. After completing his Seoul concerts last weekend, he will continue with his world tour in Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Hong Kong.

Rain said, “I often go on talk shows or variety previously, but I don’t have much opportunities to talk now. I prefer a recluse life of playing alone now.”

Rain is currently working on his new album, and he said, “The album was produced for my Korean fans. I am in sole charge of the production, and I am treating it as if it’s my debut album. So I’m really working hard on it. The public expects much more from us right now, so I can’t just do a slipshod job. Their eyes are sharp like knives.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/12/18/rain-can-give-up-everything-for-his-family/

*******************************************************************************************

A1.jpg?width=750

A3.jpg?width=750

fb.jpg?width=750

Credit : Singles Kr

12393877_1658255904415375_19906343_n.jpg

http://www.pikore.com/m/1141196562811761392_1385834779

ss0.jpg

The video for the photoshoot :

http://www.pikore.com/m/1141072260921733125_1385834779

*******************************************************************************************

RAIN expresses his profound love for his family

RAIN expressed his profound love for his family.

On December 18th, RAIN's new pictorials and interview were released through fashion magazine 'Singles.'

In the pictorials, RAIN is showing casual, but stylish look in casual outfits like a v-neck knit, an over-sized coat, a white shirt, and jeans.

During his interview, RAIN said, "I was on many different TV shows in the past, but I do not know what to speak about on TV shows these days. I think I am too used to spending time alone."

RAIN told that he is preparing a new album these days, and he said, "My upcoming album will be fully dedicated to my Korean fans. I am producing the album myself, and I am preparing it with my full effort. People's standard got so much higher over the years, and I am going through a lot of challenges, to be honest."

As he was asked to speak about one thing that he can never give up in his life, he said, "I can give up on everything that I have if it is for my family. I feel the happiest when I am with my people."

Meanwhile, RAIN recently held successful concerts in Seoul, and he will hit Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Hong Kong soon for his 2nd world tour shows.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=423988

• Like 1

Chinese top reputable magazine – Sohu has just announced the list of women are rated excellent this year.

KTH ranks 12th.

No idea what it means by 'stopped at number 12', as stated in the article. Polling numbers that go up and down and hers stopped at 12th; a good position? ;):D

most-beautiful-women-9.jpg

It was quite surprising that the beauty icon of Korea – Kim Tae Hee stopped at number 12.

http://baharestaniran.com/2015/12/17/top-20-most-beautiful-women-2015/

This is great news that shows the level of KTH's popularity! 

Koreans Select Their Favorite Star of 2015

- skipped unrelated pictures -

Gallup Korea ran a poll from October 29 to November 21 regarding this year’s best star. They polled 1,700 individuals over the age of 13.

With 14.4 percent of the votes, actress Hwang Jung Eum won first place.

Hwang Jung Eum debuted as a member of girl group Sugar in 2002 and left the group in 2004 to focus on acting. She has acted in a number of successful projects including “High Kick Through the Roof,” “Incarnation of Money,” and “Secret.” Furthermore, the actress cemented herself as a rom-com queen with “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “She Was Pretty” this year.

Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun tied in second place with 10.4 percent of the votes each.

In fourth place is Yoo Ah In with 9.4 percent of the votes. Following him is Park Seo Joon with 7.8 percent of the votes respectively. Next up is actress Jun In Hwa who appeared in “The Legendary Witch” and “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol” this year. She received 7.6 percent of the votes for sixth place.

Next is Go Doo Shim who acted in “High Society” and “All About My Mom.” She tied with Kim Tae Hee for seventh place with both of them receiving 6 percent of the votes. Kim Tae Hee acted in popular drama “Yong Pal” this year. Eighth place went to her co-star Joo Won who received 4.8 percent of the votes.

Rounding out the poll is Ji Sung and Kim Hee Ae who both received 3.4 percent of the votes.

Do you agree with the results of the poll? Pick your favorite star below!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/15/koreans-select-their-favorite-star-of-2015/

My fan arts.

12112251_420075271521978_618122070379407

12122522_420075311521974_507306906401031

12105938_420075338188638_774379640654009

Credit images used in the above fan arts : SBS

• Like 1