✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

I am seeing some fans’ pictures of Rain in the magazine. I’m waiting for other choice/s before posting. :)

Rain adorns the cover of Chinese fashion magazine

photo659514.jpg

Rain adorned the cover of Hong Kong fashion magazine. Fashion magazine, 'Elle Man Hong Kong' has revealed the cover page for December issue. The cover model is Rain, who shows off his charismatic presence.

His 'manly man' appeal with the contrasting hot pink in the background of the cover page is intense. Rainmade the unique look on the face by pulling up one of his eyebrows.

Meanwhile, Rain will hold 'THE SQUALL 2015-2016 RAIN in SEOUL' from December 11th to 13th in SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium.

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-adorns-the-cover-of-chinese-fashion-magazine-89028.html

• Like 1

From Kkuljaem......Knets' wonderful comments......so very good for Rain, and so very nice for KimBi couple too!

Rain on the cover of 'ELLE MEN Hong Kong'

c321.jpg

request
Dispatch - Naver: "A real man's hot pink"...Rain on the cover of a magazine

1. [+2,564, -362] He's a self-made billionaire and his wife-to-be is a top beauty ㅋㅋ He has nothing else to lose ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,732, -417] He looks just like he did during his peak days after losing so much weight

3. [+1,384, -330] Take care of Tae Hee unni~~

4. [+1,180, -136] The cover is so Chinese

5. [+890, -159] Reminds me of EXID

6. [+686, -212] Never forget that there are fans who have your back. Do what makes you happy, I'm cheering for you

7. [+530, -194] Rain, you're cool. Anticipating your Korean promotions

8. [+433, -129] I don't understand why people are hating on him for dating Kim Tae Hee as if he's a loser... He has achieved so much and we can all learn from his determination

9. [+400, -159] Awesome to see his hardworking image! Jung Ji Hoon fighting!

10. [+416, -148] Promote in Korea too...

11. [+332, -120] As expected of Rain. He's sexy

12. [+338, -126] There are others who should be receiving disciplinary action but why are the antis only lay the blame on Rain?  Some of you are losing your sense of reason over jealousy

13. [+301, -90] Honestly speaking, aren't men at that age already considered ahjusshis? Rain's really amazing at managing himself

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2015/11/rain-on-cover-of-elle-men-hong-kong.html

• Like 2

These two videos are on KimBi couple's airport fashion by Korean Wave Fashion Festival 2015. I've no idea as to the significance of this festival but I saw some people getting awards and stage performances held at the airport. We have seen the couple's airport fashion before. They are posted here for the record.

Credit both videos above : KWFF 2015 한류패션페스티벌 

• Like 2

Kim Tae-hee to model for cosmetic brand until 40

fullsizephoto660361.jpg

Worldwide bio company Celltrion chose Kim Tae-hee as its representative model.

The actress who recently starred in a successful drama is beyond Korean beauty and currently represents the whole of Asia. She is now the model of Celltrion Skin Cure for the next 5 years.

Personnel from the company says, "Not only is Kim Tae-hee naturally pretty, she's also loyal and intelligent. She'll be able to express the philosophies and visions of the company very well. We also plan on coming up with a new paradigm with our new model and products".

It's unusual for such a long-term contract with a model but this is because Celltrion Skin Cure is planning on a bigger step into the cosmetics market and Kim Tae-hee has just joined them in alliance.

Celltrion plans on coming up with advertisements and campaigns with its new model Kim Tae-hee until later next year when the new brand and products are launched. Kim Tae-hee has recently filmed one out of three series of advertisements and will become the official muse for Celltrion starting December.

Meanwhile, Celltrion is an exclusive cosmetics company that bases its technology on biomaterials. It has created cosmetics for wrinkles, whitening, reclamation, and humectants. It goes beyond the concept of 'care' and targets for 'cure'.

Celltrion took over Hanskin Celltrion in 2013 and with its technology it plans on coming up with cosmetics of high functions compared to price in 2016.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-to-model-for-cosmetic-brand-until-40-89084.html

• Like 2

"Kim Tae-Hee boyfriend 'Rain, Australia also attracted gang girls shoulder turn

75146119.1.jpg

75146118.1.jpg

75146117.1.jpg

Seoul concert 'The squall' (more squall) Queensland visit Behind the cut of Rain (real name Jung Ji-hoon) was released ahead of this.

The public is packed with behind-cut look of the Rain-imaging time to relax in the middle of a scene. Queensland, Australia Rain note promotional video shoot taking the ambassador was taken at the time of last November visit to Queensland.

Photos in the Rain shows a Rain-distinctive appearance blends seamlessly into the natural charm and a beautiful artificial beach located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia (Street Beach).

The visit is eye Rain in Queensland ready to concerts splits his time between China and South Korea recently, the court was held amid new nose does not. Rain reportedly taken a break of a short promotional video shoot with Queensland through this visit.

The Rain-three days to 13 days after the September 11 concert at Seoul SK Handball Stadium in the Olympic Park in Bangi-dong, Seoul, it is ahead of 'THE SQUALL 2015-2016 RAIN'.

• Like 2

The pictures for this article are the same as the above.

Rain lights up Queensland in handsome still cuts

Singer and actor Rain looks as handsome as ever in still cuts for Queensland, Australia.

Rain is the Korean endorsement model for Queensland, and the above photos were taken in November during his break filming a tourism commercial for the state. He looks absolutely gorgeous standing next to Street Beach in Brisbane, and it's no wonder that he's dating actress Kim Tae Hee.

In other news, Rain will be holding a solo concert, 'The Squall 2015-2016 Rain', in Seoul's Olympic Park on December 11 to 13.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/rain-lights-up-queensland-in-handsome-still-cuts

• Like 1

Behind-the-Scenes Stills of Rain’s Queensland Visit Released

Behind-the-scenes cuts of singer Rain‘s visit to Queensland, Australia have been released, where Rain is the ambassador to promote tourism.

rain3

The behind-the-scenes stills show Rain filming a short video advertising Queensland, and they also show Rain taking a break in between the filming sessions. These pictures were taken this past November while he was visiting Queensland. Rain seems to be at the Street Beach in Brisbane, and he looks right at home with his characteristic natural charms.

rain1

He visited Queensland while he was busy with preparing for his concert in China and Korea, and it is said that he was able to get a break through his visit.

Meanwhile, Rain will be holding a solo concert between December 11-13 in Seoul.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/02/behind-the-scenes-stills-of-rains-queensland-visit-released/

• Like 2

When the writer puts it in such a nice way about KimBi couple, i.e. Kim Tae Hee’s beau...boyfriend... I must not miss posting it here, even though the actual news is the same as the articles that I have posted before this, huh?! :P:D

Rain is the Perfect Boyfriend in 'Queensland' Candid Shots

Kyongeun Park, Dec. 2, 2015, 10:33 a.m.

Handsome singer-turned-actor Rain, also known as Jung Ji Hoon, looks like he's truly enjoying the beautiful weather Queensland, Australia has to offer in the released still cuts for the brand 'Queensland'! It's been reported that Rain, who is the brand's Korean endorsement model, traveled down under in November to film a CF.

151202_rain_02.png

It's said that these gorgeous shots were taken while the artist was taking a break while filming the tourism commercial. Rain is seen standing near Street Beach in Brisbane, dressed in the perfect boyfriend attire!

151202_rain_01.jpg

Kim Tae Hee's beau is scheduled to hold his solo concert titled 'The Squall 2015-2016 Rain' at Seoul's Olympic Park from December 11th to the 13th!

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/rain-is-the-perfect-boyfriend-in-queensland-candid-shots/

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

@Nancyzak thank you for all the updates!

they always teasing him about kim tae hee. so funny

https://youtu.be/Xx2W12AqQ6I

p.s. I don't know why this video doesn't work :(

Hi @Lucia_love,

You are welcome! Yeah, MCs love teasing him with KTH because both are big stars in SK and people can't get enough of them. We are thankful to the MC because through him we get to see Rain's reaction (albeit loving reaction as one article puts it) and hear from Rain about him and KTH. Ahhh, piceless and I love what I see and what I have read so far! :wub:

I actually drafted my post (which is a lengthy one) yesterday with the video that you posted and news articles about it but the entire post disappeared when Soompi went into error mode the minute I press submit. The full frame of the video did not show in mine either. Gosh! I had to redraft in my notes to post today. I think the recent upgrading of Soompi's system is still needs sometime to stabilize. When I press the video link in your post, it goes to YT site that shows the video. I'll try to repost it in my post after this. :D

• Like 2

Rain in KBS Entertainment Relay. I'll post the full version and the one with English subtitles, when they are available.

LOL, what is Rain is fearful of, when the MC was about to peel off the SK flag sticker? He was afraid to be asked more about KTH? Hahaha, it turns out to be his General instead! Can"t wait for the English subtitles to know the details.

Credit : KBSEntertain

I have here 3 Google translated articles about what Rain said that will interest KimBi couple shippers. In gist and if I decipher correctly the translation, he replied that KTH is beautiful when asked and that they, as in KimBi couple, is doing well. That's great to know!

He denied the recent marriage rumour and that he will personally announce when the time comes. Now, I would love to know what happens to the lie detector test on Rain. It seems he failed when he denied the marriage rumour. LOL, tricked by the MC again? :P

Last but not least, he would love to have a daughter like Chu Sarang. :D

Rain "Kim Tae-hee is doing well and the marriage is still"

2015120522161684965_1.jpg

Singer and actress Kim Tae-hee Rain was mentioned for the lovers marry. 5 days afternoon broadcast of KBS 2TV entertainment information program corner 'yeonyega relay' 'Guerilla Date' in the rain met in preparation for the concert.

Rain day, doing well, and Kim Tae-hee said the whereabouts itdamyeonseo love being published. He "came out knowing I caught a date" for Kim Tae-hee married "The plan is not yet married. He and (Kim Tae Hee) are doing well," he said.

This is, "I want to tell you one day in my mouth (wedding announcement)," he added.

Rain lie-detector test in one place if there is discomfort in Kim Tae-hee and public disclosure devotees will love, but said the commitment is not aroused laughter revealed as 'false'. Also it came out ahead in the bout surfaced December 24 tests lie in 'false' for gyeolhonseol embarrassed.

Rain-lover Kim Tae-hee mentioned "yeppeujyo" ... bureopdago Make ago

042210152100.jpg

Rain-lover Kim Tae-hee mentioned "yeppeujyo" ... bureopdago Make ago He noted the ratio of public lover and actor Kim Tae-hee. Rain-5 pm KB2S 'yeonyega relay "between guerrillas were involved in dating.

Rain day was embarrassing questions stone fastball fans. Fans, "said Kim Tae pretty?" He said to a Rain-question.

Fans were bewildered questions of Rain-envious that both answers "yeppeujyo".

Rain "Kim Tae-hee is doing well ... and will tell you when to marry my mouth."

20151205223128_72.jpg

[Sports Seoul] singer and actress Kim Tae Hee and Rain Lover saenggimyeon announced plans to marry a doctor wants to reveal himself.

KBS2 entertainment information program broadcast five days' yeonyega the relay rain and guerrilla dating rode the waves.

Non day was a lie detector. He Reporter Tae Jin Kim, "I married December 24," he says asked "No," answered Yes waited behind a lie detector response.

As a result, the lie detector was activated. The rain had suffered while covering an embarrassed face. Following the rain, "I involuntarily caught naondaneun to date .." for gyeolhonseol said, "There is no plan yet," he explained in an article about the recently announced gyeolhonseol through their SNS.

There's not a bar for clarification on December 24, Kim Tae-hee and gyeolhonseol news coming through their SNS looking ahead.

Followed by "him and is doing so well," said, "If even in that story if I ever come into my mouth, I'd like to say clearly," he said.

Rain talks about marriage and babies like Choo Sarang on 'Entertainment Relay'

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1449323960_af_org.jpg

Rain discussed marriage and babies on the December 5th episode of 'Entertainment Relay'.

The singer has been asked multiple times about an alleged upcoming marriage with Kim Tae Hee, but he denied the rumors that they'd be getting married on December 24. Rain said, "We don't have plans yet. We're doing well, and if there are plans like that, I'll tell you from my own mouth."

He also revealed that he'd like to have a daughter like Choo Sarang, saying, "If I become a dad, I want to have a daughter like Choo Sarang."

What do you think about Rain and Kim Tae Hee's marriage rumors?

• Like 2

A good capture of Rain beaming with joyful when asked about KTH! :wub::D

I agree, what a question. It has been asked to whoever is close to KTH or knows her very well, LOL! But, still nice because it brings out the state of Rain's emotion as we have seen in the caps! ;):D

Rain lovingly answers fan question about Kim Tae Hee's beauty

rain.jpg

Article: 'Ent Relay' Fan asks Rain, "Is Kim Tae Hee pretty?" to which he replies, "Of course she is"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+9,878, -115] Of course she's pretty, of course..

2. [+9,421, -125] You could ask any man that question and get the same response

3. [+7,457, -163] Kim Tae Hee's pretty in anyone's eyes

4. [+6,432, -110] What a question ㅋㅋ

5. [+4,728, -127] Rain's looking back to his old self, his looks went down for a bit but he looks good now

6. [+596, -40] So cute how Rain has a fatherly smile when he answers that ㅠㅠ You can tell he adores her... be happy!!

7. [+597, -52] He looks so happy like he could die even just hearing her name

8. [+545, -50] She's probably not just pretty to him but a straight up goddess... Rain's looking handsome lately by the way

9. [+393, -24] A question that's not even debatable

10. [+398, -42] You could ask any person in Korea and they'd answer the same

11. [+339, -23] It's like asking "Do you get hungry if you don't eat?".. "Of course I do"

12. [+224, -14] Pretty sure the only Korean man who has any right to say Kim Tae Hee isn't pretty is her little brother

13. [+156, -10] When Rain was shooting his drama with Krystal, there was such a huge age gap that I thought he looked like an ajusshi in his mid thirties... but now he looks back to his twenties. Looks like he's been taking care of himself~~

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2015/12/rain-lovingly-answers-fan-question.html

• Like 2

Rain at MIGU Music Awards, Chengdu in China (5 December 2015)

CONGRATULATIONS, RAIN, for winning the THE MOST POPULAR OVERSEAS SINGER AWARD!

656d5d4e72634719ad241b9d373fa353.jpg_RsT

Credit image above : MIGUwithyou at Weibo

X1.jpg

Credit image above : LETV

z3.jpg

Credit image above : As tagged courtesy of memo-rain-ning.com via : http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/15-12-03-migu-music-awards-rain-poster-12-05

6f4898e1gw1eyp5ylbewvj20ii0aeabc.jpg

6f4898e1gw1eyp5ymd712j20ih0af0u1.jpg

Spoiler

6f4898e1gw1eyp61ovszpj20ih0aet9q.jpg

6f4898e1gw1eyp61p3jqaj20ih0ajab7.jpg

6f4898e1gw1eyp61pba8xj20il0afwfd.jpg

6f4898e1gw1eyp638pzrnj20if0aiq4a.jpg

6f4898e1gw1eyp63a2wt5j20ie0admyz.jpg

6f4898e1gw1eyp63tjggcj20ig0aeq3r.jpg

6f4898e1gw1eyp64c5uw8j20ii0adjsu.jpg

Credit images above : 咪咕汇直播 at Weibo

8.jpg