✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

16 hours ago, lavender2love said:

I remember in the comments long ago, the chat was he did snuck a look at her... his eyes were subtly moving from right at 0: 14 to a shifting of his eyes to the left at 0:15.. Did you not see his eyes lifting a teeny bit he started to lift his face forward too. Anyway , the chat at that time was an excited chorus of voices at how he couldn't resist the Nation's most beautiful woman and was aware of her moving about , one minute sitting next to him then out. Oh, apart from that .... what actually happened? She took the wrong seat or she vacated her seat to sit with MGY ?

I saw Rain's eyes turned to the left for that short few seconds, but maybe it's just me who don't see it as stealing a quick look at KTH. Assuming he did, could he was probably thinking the (then) 'It Girl' was sitting right beside him, omoooo.....and he can't just turn to her to say 'hello' for she maybe be too (in his misinterpreted impression) uppity to even talk to him? Or, he probably has his personal reason for not approaching her, a reason that I rather not delve into because I prefer to be in denial or maybe I am thinking too much on this point...:P:lol:), or maybe he was too busy thinking of his strings of projects for a world domination and he just can't afford the time and day to get personal with girls...LOL, mind so occupied that the Heads of Career, Wealth and Fanclub Departments of the Universe outvoted the Head of Romance Department, and therefore any specks of attraction just never existed between the two that night! :P:D

From what I read of other KTH's fans' views, KTH was lonely seated next to Rain as Rain did not talk to her or she probably feeling out of place seated next to someone that she does not know. She then keep going to the seat next to MGY who she knows. KTH was in the same agency as MGY that time. Do you see KTH's expression when she took the seat next to MGY, like "Oh, I'm so glad to come back here", hahaha......My guess is KTH was given a seat next to Rain as she was to teceive the popularity award as well as to go up the stage to announce the Best Clothes award with Andre Kim. Here is the picture, of her and AK:

cap_2-good_taehee.jpg

16 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Ahhh .... more romantic pouring. Let's go to the future ....... soar up to the heavens and see what the stars reveal about their wedding ...

I wish I have a 'Crystal Ball' and the expertise to predict the couple's wedding! But, alas, I am a mere ordinary mortal and born as KimBi couple's shipper only! I could only sigh, whenever I come across pictures of weddings, wedding cakes, wedding banquet, etc., and try to think how it will be like for the couple. Haha... You got anything to offer on this? :P:D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak ye, I mentioned that - to those celebrities who are active duty soldiers will be “reserve duty” after discharge. They call you "veteran" - (“Veteran” is the term Koreans use for Korean males who have finished their mandatory military service.) There is such a thing they call “training for military reservists” (this is for all Korean male become military reserve personnel for 5-7 years after their discharge from their mandatory military service) I guess this takes (3) days that’s why, I heard many complained that the training was boring and that the number of days should be reduced. They have to do a 3 -day reservist training per year from the 1st - 4th year of "reservist duty" then down to 1 day (8hrs) per year from the 5th - 8th year. IDK if things have changed now - Korean military reserve personnel have to undergo training every year whether or not there is tension in the Korean Peninsula. After serving in active duty, Korean men are considered to be serving in an inactive duty. For eight years after the end of service, Korean men are supposed to report for a mandatory training up to 100 hours a year. That was RAIN did last time after a year he was discharged & I'm sure still doing that every year & it's just not put into writing that's why, we don't hear or read about it. In case of a war, Korean men in the 8-year period are drafted to fight. Also in case of a war, all Korean men between ages 18 and 45 are drafted for labor mobilization. Ye, they don't need to cut their hair anymore during this time or even dyed hair is allowed. I remember Jo Hyun Jae during his training his hair color is like red wine/burgundy… slightly stained red … What's required is : you SHOULD be in uniform again. And the rule applies again - "no picture-taking allowed when in uniform”. But, you can give an autograph to anyone who asked. All the same, you must meet the minimum screening requirements before training - All soldiers require a current Periodic Health Assessment (PHA) every 12 months and no later than 15 months. So, prior to attending the training, you must meet a weight standard. If you don’t meet the weight & body fat standards in accordance with Army Regulation you will be flagged and documented on your OER (Officer Evaluation Record).  If you are flagged you will not be allowed to perform any other training until the flag is lifted. To remove the flag, you must have a complete body fat taping and forward the results to them or re-enter the weight control program within 12 months & separation action from the Army Reserve will be initiated. :P

Hi @willenette,

Thank you so much for the comprehensive explanation of military duties after the mandatory MS. Sorry, maybe I am not clear, but you mentioned that for 8 years after MS, the Korean men have to serve up to 100 hours a year. Isn't that a lot more hours than the aggregate of 24 hours a year for the each of the first 4 years (being 3 days x 8 hours of active duty a year) and 8 hours only for each year for the remaining 5th to 8th year? 

I am surprised that JHJ colored his hair red. He is looks to me the unassuming type who won't do anything as 'shocking' as colluding the hair red. Well, maybe it's me who don't know better. :P:D

Another update of what KimBi couple is doing lately, based on Rain’s IG update and an IGier’s update of the pictures of KTH at an eye clinic. She was with her manager and her close friend who she travelled to Italy in the first half of this year.

First, Rain.

Exercising, his typical daily regime.

KTH, credit to the IGier.

13962803_320809138261328_666974490041720

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJAJiUDjAKH/?taken-by=lumini_kim

Spoiler

In this first image, the specky man on her left is her manager, whereas the lady in beige in her close friend who she travelled to Italy with; the G. 

13923644_320809064928002_241630073836424

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJAJlM2DLVp/

13995531_320809081594667_567798568511393

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJAJVYlDMMD/

13913887_320809101594665_433962266620674

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJAJe7_DtYn/

• Like 1

Rain’s latest IG update inspired me to do this collage.

The theme : Health and Sports......at the Gym!

KIMBI couple, exercises ...... to stay energetic, full of stamina and in good health, always...... :)

13934957_323406558001586_385378345216836

Credit images :

KTH’s are my screen caps from her Rediscovery documentary.

Rain’s is from his IG.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Another update of what KimBi couple is doing lately, based on Rain’s IG update and an IGier’s update of the pictures of KTH at an eye clinic. She was with her manager and her close friend who she travelled to Italy in the first half of this year.

First, Rain.

Exercising, his typical daily regime.

KTH, credit to the IGier.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJAJiUDjAKH/?taken-by=lumini_kim

Reveal hidden contents

In this first image, the specky man on her left is her manager, whereas the lady in beige in her close friend who she travelled to Italy with; the G. 

13923644_320809064928002_241630073836424

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJAJlM2DLVp/

13995531_320809081594667_567798568511393

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJAJVYlDMMD/

13913887_320809101594665_433962266620674

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJAJe7_DtYn/

15 hours ago, Nancyzak said:
16 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Thank you so much for the comprehensive explanation of military duties after the mandatory MS. Sorry, maybe I am not clear, but you mentioned that for 8 years after MS, the Korean men have to serve up to 100 hours a year. Isn't that a lot more hours than the aggregate of 24 hours a year for the each of the first 4 years (being 3 days x 8 hours of active duty a year) and 8 hours only for each year for the remaining 5th to 8th year? 

I am surprised that JHJ colored his hair red. He is looks to me the unassuming type who won't do anything as 'shocking' as colluding the hair red. Well, maybe it's me who don't know better. :P:D

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this info about KTH. Also, thanks for sharing the picture. I love her get-up + the bag, of course. :P It seems that 100 hours a year is too much but it's the military's rule. :P

On 8/17/2016 at 10:43 AM, Nancyzak said:

I saw Rain's eyes turned to the left for that short few seconds, but maybe it's just me who don't see it as stealing a quick look at KTH. Assuming he did, could he was probably thinking the (then) 'It Girl' was sitting right beside him, omoooo.....and he can't just turn to her to say 'hello' for she maybe be too (in his misinterpreted impression) uppity to even talk to him? Or, he probably has his personal reason for not approaching her, a reason that I rather not delve into because I prefer to be in denial or maybe I am thinking too much on this point...:P:lol:), or maybe he was too busy thinking of his strings of projects for a world domination and he just can't afford the time and day to get personal with girls...LOL, mind so occupied that the Heads of Career, Wealth and Fanclub Departments of the Universe outvoted the Head of Romance Department, and therefore any specks of attraction just never existed between the two that night! :P:D

From what I read of other KTH's fans' views, KTH was lonely seated next to Rain as Rain did not talk to her or she probably feeling out of place seated next to someone that she does not know. She then keep going to the seat next to MGY who she knows. KTH was in the same agency as MGY that time. Do you see KTH's expression when she took the seat next to MGY, like "Oh, I'm so glad to come back here", hahaha......My guess is KTH was given a seat next to Rain as she was to teceive the popularity award as well as to go up the stage to announce the Best Clothes award with Andre Kim. Here is the picture, of her and AK:

I wish I have a 'Crystal Ball' and the expertise to predict the couple's wedding! But, alas, I am a mere ordinary mortal and born as KimBi couple's shipper only! I could only sigh, whenever I come across pictures of weddings, wedding cakes, wedding banquet, etc., and try to think how it will be like for the couple. Haha... You got anything to offer on this? :P:D

*** Right you are, dear - KTH sat beside RAIN where he was sitting since her turn to go up on-stage is nearing. :P

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this info about KTH. Also, thanks for sharing the picture. I love her get-up + the bag, of course. :P It seems that 100 hours a year is too much but it's the military's rule. :P

*** Right you are, dear - KTH sat beside RAIN where he was sitting since her turn to go up on-stage is nearing. :P

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome, dear. I like her fashion too for the visit to the eye centre. I think her top with cut out at the tips of the shoulders is a current fashion trend now. By now we generally know her fashion and style for her off days. I have more pictures to back up my claim, hahaha......see them below......  ;):D   Can see that she really likes strappy flat sandals. I noticed that she always go for flat shoes when not on official functions/events, or even during breaks or while shooting for CFs where only her upper body is focussed on. To me, that is a sensible thing to do. I guess you know about the cons of wearing high heels that stresses not only the backbones but bad for the heels? That is why going on flats is most recommended.

The second picture in the spoiler is not so clear, but we can roughly make out her fashion and style that is almost like the first one.

photo608017.jpg

Spoiler

13995667_323979601277615_264447130953729

Just to show you two examples of KTH wearing slippers while on job for making of CFs. :P:D

lgd28.jpg

Spoiler

bcsf13.jpg

Credit all images : as tagged/owners

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

You are welcome, dear. I like her fashion too for the visit to the eye centre. I think her top with cut out at the tips of the shoulders is a current fashion trend now. By now we generally know her fashion and style for her off days. I have more pictures to back up my claim, hahaha......see them below......  ;):D   Can see that she really likes strappy flat sandals. I noticed that she always go for flat shoes when not on official functions/events, or even during breaks or while shooting for CFs where only her upper body is focussed on. To me, that is a sensible thing to do. I guess you know about the cons of wearing high heels that stresses not only the backbones but bad for the heels? That is why going on flats is most recommended.

The second picture in the spoiler is not so clear, but we can roughly make out her fashion and style that is almost like the first one.

Reveal hidden contents

13995667_323979601277615_264447130953729

Just to show you two examples of KTH wearing slippers while on job for making of CFs. :P:D

Reveal hidden contents

bcsf13.jpg

Credit all images : as tagged/owners

Hi Nancyzak,  high heel is good for pencil skirts. It’s originally created as an accessory to wear with pencil skirts. Although they’re definitely stylish, high heels can cause major problems for both your feet. Wearing high heel can cause joint pain. It can also cause callouses & ye, lower back pain.   I put a 3-hour limit on wearing my heels, so I use them only when I know an event or occasion won’t last longer than that. Otherwise, I have to add extra padding on the ball of my foot.  Thanks for sharing the pictures of KTH. So casual of her still I love her get-up.  :P

Hi Nancyzak,  high heel is good for pencil skirts. It’s originally created as an accessory to wear with pencil skirts. Although they’re definitely stylish, high heels can cause major problems for both your feet. Wearing high heel can cause joint pain. It can also cause callouses & ye, lower back pain.   I put a 3-hour limit on wearing my heels, so I use them only when I know an event or occasion won’t last longer than that. Otherwise, I have to add extra padding on the ball of my foot.  Thanks for sharing the pictures of KTH. So casual of her still I love her get-up.  :P

Hi @willenette,

Last time I wear about two and a half inches of heels but since my yoga freak friend scared me about how damaging it can be for the tendon, I now wear flats. Hahaha......Now, I'll allow myself about an inch heels for formal occasion. Of course that doesn't mean that all ladies have to give up heels. We know too well how heels make the wearer gaining the extra confidence with the extra height and feels and be seen sexy with the 'catwalk'. So, besides limiting the hours on high heels or add paddings to reduce the stress as some of the options to minimize damage or problem to tendons and ligaments, one could do some foot exercises at home by, for example, climbing up and down the staircase. That's what my yoga friend advised me. Best is to consult the podiatrist as each person's problem may be different from the other.

We talked about KTH's casual fashion. I note Rain's is in his T-shirt/cotton shirt and shorts, as per following on his most casual day out. It seems he loves his jean shorts and his T-shirt in grey as I have seen him in grey colored T-shirts many times todate. :P:D

z1.jpg

6-16_rain_kimtaehee.png

Credit images above : owners.

Looking at the last picture about, I now noticed how matching the color of their dressing is, i.e. light blue for Rain's shorts and the check lines of his shirt and KTH's dress. ;):D

Rain is due to perform at the Ms Vietnam 2016 final, in Ho Chi Minh City tomorrow night.

I understand that his flight schedule shall be from Shanghai to HCMC, and after the event, he fly back to Seoul! Ah, taking a break from filming ANTE, for a rest back home, and, ahem......catching up with his beloved KTH, among others? That would be expected! Heh.

Back to his performance, here is the poster, or one of the many posters I would think.

13887016_1641764852805711_47459186550590

Credit : VK Entertainment JSC FB

Rain's latest video message for the event.

Credit : 한국패션문화산업진흥원 KFID 

********************************************************************************************

One of the English news articles, and I've extracted the part related to Rain to post here.

HCMC to host final of Miss Viet Nam

Sunday’s finale, the largest ever in the history of the Miss Việt Nam pageant, will be aired live on Việt Nam Television’s Channel 1 and Channel 9 and 14 local television studios.

South Korean artiste Bi Rain will perform that night. It will not be his first performance in Việt Nam, but the event will be aired live on national television. Other Vietnamese artistes such as Thu Minh, Hà Anh Tuấn, Tóc Tiên and Noo Phước Thịnh will also perform at the finale.

Source and and read more about the contest and finale event : 

http://vietnamnews.vn/life-style/301685/hcmc-to-host-final-of-miss-viet-nam.html#GyBFBVj2c6dkSlqq.97

********************************************************************************************

Another English news article :

SGGP English Edition- RoK pop star Rain to perform in 2016 Miss Vietnam Pageant

The South Korean pop star Rain (also known as Bi) will perform in the final round night of Miss Vietnam beauty contest 2016 which will take place at Phu Tho Stadium in Ho Chi Minh City on August 28.

The Korean king of pop music will be onstage together with local singers, such as Toc Tien, Ha Anh Tuan, Noo Phuoc Thinh, Dong Nhi and Miss Vietnam 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, Nguyen Thi Huyen, Mai Phuong Thuy, Tran Thi Thuy Dung, Dang Thi Ngoc Han and Dang Thu Thao respectively.

30 beauties throughout the country will be chosen for the final round. They will participate in a series of sideline events, including taking part in charity projects and selfless acts within their groups.

They will present their projects and the winner of the best project will receive the Beauty with a Purpose Award.

The winner will earn a cash prize of VND500 million (US$21,000). The crown of Miss Vietnam 2016 is handcrafted from 63 pearls and 3,260 sapphires by 40 artisans in over three month. The crown costs VND 2.2 billion, describing Ho Chi Minh City as the most dynamic and prosperous city in the country. 63 pearls and 3,260 sapphires symbolize 63 provinces and cities, and a 3,260km long coastline in Vietnam.

The first and second runners-up will take away cash prizes of VND300 million and VND200 million respectively.

Started in 1988, Miss Vietnam is one of the most prestigious beauty pageants in the country, aiming to honor knowledge, morality and beauty of Vietnamese women. The winner of the contest will have a chance to be a representative of the country to take part in the international beauty pageants.

Bi/Rain, the king of pop music, is one of rare popular Asian singers who has great effects in the world’s entertainment industry and was chosen as one of the 100 People “Who Shape Our World” by Time magazine. The singer has been one of the most popular South Korean artists in Asia.

He is the face of pop globalism, has ridden the Korean wave, the Asia-wide obsession for that country's pop culture. Bi is the first Asian singer who held two shows entitled "Rainy Day in New York" in 2006 at Madison Square Garden, New York. Both nights were sold out.

B i’s real name is Ji Hoon Jung, was born on June 25, 1982. He has a deep and rich voice, and amazing dancing skills, which was well-known as R&B and Korean pop music with attractive performing style.

Bi has also taken part in roles of TV films, such as Let’s go to school, Sangdoo; Fullhouse; A love to kill, etc.

He received a series of awards in the South Korean and Asian countries, such as the 2004 “KBS Daesang Award” in Korea, the MTV Asia Grand Slam, the “Favorite Artist of Korea” from the 2005 MTV Asia Aid held in Bangkok, “Popular Asian Artist Award” from Channel [V] Thailand, the “Best Buzz Asia Award” during the MTV Japan Video Music Award 2005, the “Best Korean Singer” award in the MTV-CCTV Mandarin Music Honors in Bejing, etc.

The singer/actor has made a screen comeback when he stars alongside Jason Patric, John Cusack and Bruce Willis in the action movie "The Prince."

http://www.sggpnews.org.vn/Culture_Art/2016/8/120275/

The third third and last English news article that I have chosen for posting here. Each articles posted here has a little difference from the other. So, read all, even if their contents are mainly the same. 

Korean pop star Rain to return to Vietnam | DTiNews - Dan Tri International, the news gateway of Vietnam

Korean pop idol and actor Rain will return to Vietnam to perform in a national pageant at Phú Thọ Gymnasium in HCM City’s District 11.

berain.jpg.pagespeed.ce.xyLph6UNyQ.jpg
Household name: Korean pop idol and actor Rain will return to Vietnam to perform in the Miss Vietnam 2016 pageant at Phú Thọ Gymnasium in HCM City’s District 11 on August 28. Photo raincompany.co.kt

Rain, who is also known as Bi and whose real name is Jung Ji Hoon, will be on stage only 15 minutes during the final round of the Miss Vietnam 2016 pageant on August 28.

The 34-year-old, who is a household name in his native country and popular in Asia, will sing three songs while performing with 30 finalists. He will be accompanied by his own group of dancers.

The Korean and Vietnamese organisers, including specialists in sound and light effects, have worked hard preparing for his performance. More than 30 bodyguards will protect the singer while he is in the city.

Born in 1982, Rain was initially a dancer. He is now a solo singer with a deep, soft voice and amazing dancing skills. He is also an accomplished actor.

In 2005 he was the only non-Japanese Asian singer to be invited to the MTV Japan Awards as a performing artist. The other guests were singers Ashanti and Mariah Carey.

One year later, he held his first solo concert in the US, entitled Rainy Day in New York, at New York’s Madison Square Garden. The event sold out and he was later named one of the world’s 100 most influential people by Time Magazine.

His hits are “I Do”, “Bad Guys”, “How to Avoid The Sun” and “It’s Raining”, all of them wildly popular in Vietnam.    

Rain has been called the Asian Michael Jackson.

In 2006, Rain performed in Hanoi and HCM City as part of his Asian Tour, dazzling more than 30,000 people in the audience.

Organised by the Tiền Phong newspaper, the final round of Miss Vienam 2016 pageant will feature 30 contestants competing in the categories of traditional costume, evening dress and swimwear.

The jury will choose five candidates to take part in a question-and-answer session.

The winner will receive a VNĐ500 million award (US$22,700), while first and second runner-ups will take home VNĐ300 million ($13,600) and VNĐ250 million ($11,300), respectively.

It also features music stars Thu Minh, Hà Anh Tuấn, Noo Phước Thịnh, Đông Nhi, and  Vietnamese-American Tóc Tiên.

The event will be broadcast live on Vietnam Television’s channels VTV9 and VTV1.

http://www.dtinews.vn/en/news/017004/46773/korean-pop-star-rain-to-return-to-vietnam.html

Over at Seoul, what could KTH been doing? I wish that I know since she has been extremely quiet for a long time already!  Haha.....

Despite her absence, we are glad to learn that she came up top in a survey of SK female celeb who could do well in the civil service (I hope I got this right in my interpretation of the translated SK news article below).

Part of the reason for the choice, which includes other top SK celebs that were chosen, was their personality and their recent screen characters. Ah, I knew it! HYJ as the female corporate leader should attribute to the choice for KTH and plus the fact of the well admired personality of KTH! :)

KG Pass won survey, "the most mingle with Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Tae Hee , civil servants "

Comedian, actress Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Jae Suk are most suited to the male and female civil servants suggests that the findings.

A survey of school officials 'KG Pass One, two ahead of Seoul officials Announcement " Artists are likely to perform the best public servants work ' as its theme was conducted in a social network service (SNS).

The survey , a total of 270 respondents 130 people (48%) close to the majority of the respondents said ' Yoo '. I got a reputation as a straight life celebrities reflects the expectation expectation to perform the integrity eopmueul officials .

Second place magazine said the " Song Joong-gi ( 60, 22%) . Followed by ' Ji Jin-hee (27 , 10 %), Lee Seung-gi (24 , 9 %),' Ma Dong-Seok (11 , 4 %), others (8 , 3 %) was followed.

Female entertainers will perform the same duties as civil servants have the most wonderfully respondents 88 people (33 percent) , chose Kim Tae Hee . in the respondents ' Kim Hess ' it appeared in 69 ( 25%). Next , Han Ji Min (55 persons, 20% ), '' Yoon ( 43 people , 16 %), were counted as "other (15 , 6 %), net .

KG Pass won official poll results conducted by an unusual match the " Seoul officials Announcement right time living image , 

"He said ," Artists have become a common opinion rea officials said, yijijeokin image to a recent analysis that accounted for quite a large proportion of the influence TV drama

2016082501002537800194381.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20160824n11564

**************************************************************************************************

KTH in Allerman Baby Fair ads, from Allerman Naver Blog.

Now, admittedly, I can't help seeing KTH and the little girl (in the third ad) like "she and her adorable little girl anticipating with gladness in heart, the return of their hubby/daddy home, after a long stint abroad"! Omoooo..... :P:lol:

14086220_327206607621581_219516611832056

14068589_327206687621573_892198922877129

14067824_327206730954902_583085928820052

Some many Vietnamnes news articles reporting the arrival of Rain in HCMC and I picked the one below that has his girlfriend's name, KTH, mentioned, with pictures of Rain (which I re-arranged) with selected parts of the news.

Rain sealed the arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport : The finale is Miss Vietnam tomorrow night will be extremely explosive

Evening 27/8 , Korean superstar Rain was a flight to Tan Son Nhat airport (HCMC ) . He went to Vietnam this time as international guests in the finale performances Miss Vietnam 2016 took place at 28/8 .

bi-rain-bit-kin-mat-khi-den-san-bay-tan-

Star origin of kimchi appeared with casual outfit and a mask covering his face.

Male singers should choose to go with VIP ports inaccessible fans that can only remotely view and welcoming . However , he suddenly walked out near the port where large fans waiting since noon to waving ..

From the airport , Kim Tae-hee boyfriend moved to the hotel in downtown HCMC to rest, then I have rehearsal in the evening the same day

This is the first time to participate Rain performing in live television programs on the national wave . To ensure the safety of South Korean cult star , organizers hired 30 bodyguards escorting Rain during the time in Vietnam.

According share from director Hoang Nhat Nam , most likely Rain will be performed with 30 items finale contestants . Singer herself is also expected this performance .

Le Xuan Son , head of the organizing committee also revealed the cost of inviting Rain is a reasonable figure considering many names par .

Source and more pictures and news : 

http://vitalk.vn/threads/bi-rain-bit-kin-mat-khi-den-san-bay-tan-son-nhat-du-la-dem-chung-ket-hoa-hau-viet-nam-toi-mai-se-vo-cung-bung-no.2426393/

*************************************************************************************

More images of Rain in these other news articles :

http://ipad.eva.vn/lang-sao/bi-rain-deo-khau-trang-kin-mit-xuat-hien-tai-cong-vip-san-bay-c20a279264.html

http://giaobao.com/nhan-vat/bi-rain-duoc-bao-ve-nghiem-ngat-khi-ve-khach-san/797668.html

http://ngoisao.net/tin-tuc/hau-truong/showbiz-viet/bi-rain-bit-mat-kin-mit-khi-den-tp-hcm-3459438.html

• Like 3

One good thing about Vietnamese reporting is the many news articles and images posted for Korean celebs. We have articles with images of Rain arriving at HCMC, we have below, news articles and images of him at the rehearsal which took place on the same day of his arrival as reported and after that the actual performance at the Ms Vietnam 2016 finale.

Images of the rehearsal:

Credit : Passionate VIETNAM

More images from these news articles of the rehearsal:

http://saostar.vn/am-nhac/hinh-anh-vui-thi-sinh-hoa-hau-viet-nam-vua-di-catwalk-vua-nhin-cham-cham-bi-rain-bieu-dien-714793.html

http://www.xaluan.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1572224

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rain arriving at the venue:

20160828220227-img-4020-1472398069275.jp

Source and more images :

http://soha.vn/bi-rain-vay-tay-chao-fan-dung-cho-truoc-nha-thi-dau-phu-tho-20160828230131513.htm

************************************************************************************************************************************************

The performance!

Credit : pike yenny

bi-1472400906597-1472402436037.jpg?force

MRAT0095.jpg

MRAT0219.jpg

More images :

http://tinnhac.com/bi-che-hat-live-yeu-bi-rain-van-dot-chay-san-khau-hoa-hau-viet-nam-87336.html

A translated Vietnamese news article, with some edits by me.

Haha, as you’ve guessed it, it has to be the one that mentions KTH! ;):P:D

Rain performed at the finale of Miss Vietnam 2016

birain2_YXTM.jpg

Rain Bi performances in the finale of the Miss Vietnam 2016 is the most anticipated performances . South Korean singer represents 4 songs associated with his name : " It's Raining " , " La Song " , " 30 sexy " and " My Girl “ . 

Between the two performances , the singer had a short exchange section with the audience Vietnam . In four of his famous songs , Bi ( Rain ) makes the audience can not take your eyes with style dance and professional performances on stage extravaganza. In short exchange in Final Miss Vietnam 2016, the Korean singer has shared very happy to perform in the finale . Kim Tae Hee's boyfriend expressed impressed with Vietnamese food and have tasted pho . Rain also expressed that his favorite traditional dress of women in Vietnam .

After the final night of Miss Vietnam , Rain will return to Korea on Monday 29.8

http://connguoi.laodong.com.vn/video/bi-rain-vu-dao-dep-nhung-hat-live-do-o-chung-ket-hoa-hau-viet-nam-587676.bld

• Like 3

Going back home. Yes, as in back home in Seoul and of course, back to KTH’s arms! We can’t expect anything less there! ;):P:D

May he and KTH have a very good couplehood quality time before he flies off to continue filming ANTE. Yes, way to go KimBi couple! :glasses:

saostar_saostar_bi-rain-1-660x438.jpg

saostar_saostar_bi-rain-2-660x438.jpg

Spoiler

saostar_saostar_bi-rain-4-660x438.jpg

saostar_saostar_bi-rain-5-660x438.jpg

saostar_saostar_bi-rain-6-660x438.jpg

Source of images above :

http://saostar.vn/the-gioi-sao/bi-rain-lanh-lung-truoc-khi-roi-viet-nam-717583.html?rel=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vietstar.net

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

I rememeber   I read in some old article that Rain and Kim Tae Hee started dating on September 2012. So they've been dating for 4 years straight already? OMG :) so when are they going.. you know... TO GET MARRIED???:crazy::lol:

Lucia_love, that's right - they have been dating since 2012.  But, it was officially announced that Rain was in a relationship with actress Kim Tae Hee only January 2, 2013. They're about to go (4) years this month. :P

Lucia_love, that's right - they have been dating since 2012.  But, it was officially announced that Rain was in a relationship with actress Kim Tae Hee only January 2, 2013. They're about to go (4) years this month. :P

wow 4 years already.that's a lot...  so this month is going to be their anniversary month. but judging by his IG he doesn't seem like he's ready to settle down haha always hanging out with friends

Hi @Lucia_love,

Thank you very much for the update on Rain returning to Shanghai. Yup, continuing with filming of ANTE, after a few days’ rest in Seoul. I understand that the Korean Thanksgiving is in two weeks’ time. If he can’t make it back to celebrate the big event, hopefully, he had a good rest and great time in catching up with loved ones (including, of course, KTH) in the last few days.

Haha, it's evidently clear that Rain seems to have plenty of fun time with his friends that he uploads pictures in his IG or the friends will upload in their IGs. I guess it is his nature (as he was and has been always on the go with his friends. At least, that is what I know of, since his discharge from MS, because we were always looking out for pictures of him and KTH and all we got were pictures of him and his dancers/friends in SK, in NYC, in LA, in China, in Japan, etc, LOL! :P:lol: ) or is it something that he does a lot lately? :huh::o

Yes, KImBi couple has been in relationship for about 4 years now. If we were to take the official confirmation on when they started which was in the month of November 2012, there’s two months to go before the full 4 years. How time flies, when I recall this thread started in the 3rd week of September 2013 and this thread is close to 3 years already!!! :blush:

Just before you posted, it crossed my mind on how I should respond if the question of whether there will be a wedding announcement from KimBi couple is posted. In my case, after being active here for so long (for 3 long years!), I have come to the point of taking each day as it is and be cool and patient...... :P:D   and wait......and continue to contribute as much as I can here...... B):lol:  and that is the best policy for me, it seems, for the time being. I know, that is not thrilling/exciting at all, but that is how I see it because KimBi couple keeps a very tight rein over their relationship. Strictly P&C; no negotiation, not even a whisper, and no pictures, LOL!

So, my dear, bring on any news! I know you are very kind in sharing the news of Rain that is hot from the oven. I truly appreciate it! :D

I shall now get on with my updates here......;):PB):D

• Like 1

We know that KTH is out of limelight for a long time.

Apparently, she has been busy with CF makings, aside from her travels with her “Dear My Friends”! ;):D

Here I have her latest Celltrion CFs and CF making, for new product, i.e. Cellcure.

30 seconds.

15 seconds.

Credit both videos above : 셀트리온스킨큐어(CELLTRION SKINCURE)

My screen caps.

14125712_331641053844803_128581584564848

14231847_331639043845004_920341567554771

Spoiler

14138218_331638990511676_645808611456418

14188611_331641063844802_901428614559776

14125064_331639497178292_616784879680696

14196183_331639543844954_772948683692988

14125754_331639570511618_738335978510355

******************************************************************************************************************************

Celltrion CF making.

Credit : Credit : Jane Grasses 

My screen caps of KTH in the Celltrion CF making above.

14103037_330351333973775_149844080120470

14124996_330351397307102_804543765759572

Spoiler

14196021_330351363973772_533492882232166

14115584_330351433973765_187534716355479

14196190_330351473973761_385315074469815

14138271_330351573973751_746746570431398

14138660_330351587307083_100533575348725

14115536_330351617307080_912981748353325

14205957_330351663973742_412060577362880

14138851_330351673973741_245515053403783

14124267_330351693973739_346453004174314