[Drama 2013~2014] The Woman Who Married Three Times 세번 결혼하는 여자

jwand

I haven't logged in for years, but I just started watching this drama, and I usually read the ending spoilers so I don't waste my time watching something that's going to end badly. However I do not even care about the ES storyline at all so her bad ending probably wouldn't affect me.
However, I do find the HS x KM storyline very cute and it does seem like they end up together. Is it worth it to watch it just for HS and her possible romance with KM?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fourleafclover said: I haven't logged in for years, but I just started watching this drama, and I usually read the ending spoilers so I don't waste my time watching something that's going to end badly. However I do not even care about the ES storyline at all so her bad ending probably wouldn't affect me.
However, I do find the HS x KM storyline very cute and it does seem like they end up together. Is it worth it to watch it just for HS and her possible romance with KM?HS

tessieroo.. The summary from couchi kimchi was right on target with the majority of viewers!  Thanks for sharing....

The story was bad but the actors did a fantastic joy playing their respective roles.  JG and DM were the best in portraying their characters because at the end of the drama, we immensely disliked them.  As for ES,..I like her as an actress but was so disappointed in her character.  The star of the drama, hands down was SG..Looking forward to seeing future dramas with her..

@tessieroo
Wonderful comments on Couch Kimchi. Thank you.
The writer is a very respected person. I am also baffled about some of the choices, Chae Rin needs professional help. Is the writer preaching a radical type of forgiveness? Eun Soo giving up her baby may have been a comment on how overbearing Joon Goo's family is. I really don't know whether there were ghostwriters for the final episodes.

The drama might have ended disappointingly, but I still enjoyed most of it and discussing it with everyone here :) The little actress who played Seul Gi has a bright future, I was very impressed. Anyone know what Uhm Ji Won and Song Chang Ui are doing next?

etasheta said: The drama might have ended disappointingly, but I still enjoyed most of it and discussing it with everyone here :) The little actress who played Sel Gi has a bright future, I was very impressed. Anyone know what Uhm Ji Won and Song Chang Ui are doing next?

• 2 weeks later...

spring123 said: fourleafclover said: I haven't logged in for years, but I just started watching this drama, and I usually read the ending spoilers so I don't waste my time watching something that's going to end badly. However I do not even care about the ES storyline at all so her bad ending probably wouldn't affect me.
However, I do find the HS x KM storyline very cute and it does seem like they end up together. Is it worth it to watch it just for HS and her possible romance with KM?HS

• 3 weeks later...

Did you guys/gals see this piece of news? I can't believe it. This can't be true. OMG....look who's getting nominated for an award? I don't see her being awesome, although I can't disagree that writernim has  crafted a character that was written as an outlandishly ridiculous person. Why not LJA or UJW who are more deserving? Another disappointment in this drama. Aish. 
2014 50th Baeksang Arts Awards : Dramas Nominees List.

8jadecloud8 said: Did you guys/gals see this piece of news? I can't believe it. This can't be true. OMG....look who's getting nominated for an award? I don't see her being awesome, although I can't disagree that writernim has  crafted a character that was written as an outlandishly ridiculous person. Why not LJA or UJW who are more deserving? Another disappointment in this drama. Aish. 
2014 50th Baeksang Arts Awards : Dramas Nominees List.

I just chanced upon this TWWMTT OST while looking at YT, and it made me sad and mad over the ending...AISH. When will I get over it?   :((   :((  The only way perhaps, LJA and SCU, please pair  up again in a new project/kdrama soon. Chaebal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Child actress Kim Ji Young or in this drama as Jung Seul Ki in EP29.1939694_286964638124672_11466528_o.jpg
Just realized this drama aired in SBS. I wonder when they will be air on ONEHD for Malaysia viewers or did I miss to watch this drama.

Guest adikkeluangman

SeulKi in EP33-341549350_291384144349388_480841102_n.jpg

Kim Ji Young been interview for SBS TV Entertainment Midnight with Song Chang Eui and host Son Ye Eun.1982002_292852830869186_1378515009_n.jpg
c: TI Ent

Archived