The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

Guest cdelrey

Minhyuk asked fans not to take his photo at the airport ystrdy. He doesnt want to be seen? It reminds me of Jung Soojung, always try to avoid the cameras hahaha

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like the pict before when he flew to Chicago get him a problem...
just my thought....

but the one im curious is....where he come from?? is he really come back from Chicago...or...another place on US or from Mexico or...???

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Ye Won-Henry and Lee Jong Hyun-Gong Seung Yeon Couples to Begin ′We Got Married′ Life on March 14Ye Won and Gong Seung Yeon will begin their newlywed lives with new ′husbands,′ Super Junior-M′s Henry and CN Blue′s Lee Jong Hyun, respectively. 

According to broadcast affiliates on March 3, Ye Won, Henry, Lee Jong Hyun, and Gong Seung Yeon completed their first recording on March 2 for MBC′s We Got Married.
Ye Won and Gong Seung Yeon will begin their newlywed lives with new ′husbands,′ Super Junior-M′s Henry and CN Blue′s Lee Jong Hyun, respectively. 

According to broadcast affiliates on March 3, Ye Won, Henry, Lee Jong Hyun, and Gong Seung Yeon completed their first recording on March 2 for MBC′s We Got Married.

Henry and Gong Seung Yeon both SM artist. Why can't it be Krystal and Minhyuk?

Guest cdelrey

@ladynoel‌ from what i've heard, he's back from US. So probably he went to somewhere at States.

@Ruru24‌ krystal doesnt like this kind of variety show, i think. I hope WGM would invite Minhyuk and Krystal as guests for JongYeon couple kekeke

Guest cdelrey

[iNFO]

Krystal to attend W Korea's MAGMovie 10th Anniversary Short Movie Project "Please Listen To My Music" on March 17th, 9PM. Finally she'll make first public appearance in 2015 since been MIA for 2 months (her last event was Lapalette fansign, Dec. 13) :) I cant wait~

Guest khunsomido_at_gmail.com_stv

this is reason why jessica can't have krystal as the model for blanc&eclare lol

11020996_10203299621563150_3031286296862this is reason why jessica can"t have krystal as the model for blanc&eclare

Ruru24 said: class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Ye Won-Henry and Lee Jong Hyun-Gong Seung Yeon Couples to Begin ′We Got Married′ Life on March 14Ye Won and Gong Seung Yeon will begin their newlywed lives with new ′husbands,′ Super Junior-M′s Henry and CN Blue′s Lee Jong Hyun, respectively. 

Ye Won and Gong Seung Yeon will begin their newlywed lives with new ′husbands,′ Super Junior-M′s Henry and CN Blue′s Lee Jong Hyun, respectively. 

Henry and Gong Seung Yeon both SM artist. Why can't it be Krystal?

MINHYUK AND JUNGSHIN AT GIMPO AIRPORT OFF TO JAPAN PROBALY TO WATCH YONGWA"S CONCERT

Archived