♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

IU is going to guest on the 8. 17th broadcast of  "Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook" Episode 199 and perform " Most ordinary existence" by K-rock band " Sister's barbershop"
etNYOOX.jpg
( super excited...love this song, can't wait to hear IU's cover) 

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@akinahana89 said:

Announcement:
Goodbye YTBLSS From Soompi Project

A few of us here have proposed a last minute project to thank JJS, IU, and the rest of the YTBLSS cast for a job well done, as well as to bid farewell to the drama that has changed our lives in one way or another. YTBLSS created a lot of firsts for us including, but not limited to: joining, posting, and/or unlurking in a forum, investing mentally and/or emotionally in a drama, fangirling/fanboying, shipping, discussing, writing, video making, debating, and even betting. It has been a roller coaster ride with all the emotions we have felt and the tears we have shed. YTBLSS won't be so easily forgotten and I feel that we will all walk away having learned or felt something new.

Despite the poor script writing, the entire cast and production of YTBLSS has done a fantastic job and we feel that we should show our appreciation towards the cast for having entertained us for the past six months. 

Our intended goal is for our project to reach the cast and perhaps to even attract the attention of the Korean media to do so. We hope to gain acknowledgement from our idols that our love for them has been received. The idea is to put together a video using JJS's "I Totally Love You" as the BGM and to upload it to my YT channel which currently has over 400 subscribers. Together, we can further distribute the video to multiple websites and sources in hopes that, by racking up the video views, it will attract the appropriate people who can relay the video to the YTBLSS production team. (Our highest hope is to have someone from DC and/or the cast member's fancafe to help us pass on our video.)

But... this is the part where I will need your help. We need YOUR contribution to make the video a reality. Please choose one or more of the following as part of your video contribution:

1. A recording of your voice singing/speaking "wanjeon saranghaeyo YTBLSS/JJS/IU/Other cast member name"
2. An image of your favorite YTBLSS scene with your message to the entire cast, or a specific cast member, written on it. Please make sure to include your username and either a flag or an iconic landmark for your country of origin.
3. An image of your handwritten note to the entire cast or a specific cast member. Please make sure to include your username and either a flag or an iconic landmark for your country of origin.
4. Any other contributions you can think of to offer, please suggest here. There is so such thing as a silly suggestion, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts! We are open to any additional ideas that you may have. 

Deadline will be on Saturday night, August 17th, in order to give me enough time to put it together and to upload it on YT with appropriate time to rack up the views. Any suggestions on how to improve this project would also be greatly appreciated. I hope you all will take the time to join this project. Please message me with your contribution or for my email address to send me your work.

KOMAWO CHINGUS~~~

my post start here

i re-posted this announcement here in case somebody doesnt noticed in the main Thread...

Annyeong Yeorabon,

This is my first post on this thread, but I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and enjoying the comments and fangirling of JJS and IU.  Kamsamida for this dedicated thread and the opportunity to share the awesum 'feels' emanating from our JoU couple with the XFactor chemistry. Reading the stories of how people  came to view/follow YTBLSS, IU or JJS has inspired me to share a  little of my journey in the Kdrama world and how I ended up here. My very first Kdrama was the epic Dae Jang Geum, then a number of greats like MNIKSS, BOF, Coffee Prince, Greatest love, IIljamae and the Return, Protect the Boss to name a few. Kdramas then led me on to Jdoramas and Taiwanese and Chinese dramas, consequently I no longer watch television or watch dvds and only go to the movie/cinema when taking groups of children.  

I am most definitely an IU fan and have been one for 3yrs now. So when I heard she was the lead for this weekend drama I was a bit concerned for her, what with all the hate she was getting for that ridiculous so called 'scandal'( a picture with a friend ). I MEAN SHE LIVES WITH HER MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER FOR GOODNESS SAKE. Sorry! Move on, I did see DH and loved her role.  She has an aura of joy and honesty that shines through everything she does. I love her spirit, her natural beauty, her laugh, her down to earth realness and humbleness. As for her singing voice, she is truly, truly divine . I love that she can stand on any stage anywhere anytime and just sing, all by herself. Whether the genre is pop, jazz. R&B, indie, it doesn't matter - this girl can sang. Now I know because of YTBLSS - this girl can act.

JJS is the greatest find of this decade, for me. Brilliant x 100000000000000.......His role in YTBLSS is as Teacher (Sangsaemnim) for IU. Call it Fate, Destiny, or Gods plan, but 2 relative strangers coming together, now apart of each others existence. In my eyes, they are a perfect fit, in every way. They compliment each other in talent, ability, personality and background. They will be a great source of support and comfort for each other, especially now in their high profile lives. As someone mentioned on the YTBLSS thread IU has found her safe haven, her home and that place is in JJS's arms.

So I came here because of IU and I stay here because of JoU.  Bianhe for the long post, unfortunately once I start writing I just can't stop.  I had to reign myself in here, so it may not flow very well. Kumawo for allowing me to be here. Counting down the hours for the live stream on the other thread, so I'll head over and see whats happening. Annyeong

Guest Jill Jung

Annyeong Yeorabon' date='This is my first post on this thread, but I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and enjoying the comments and fangirling of JJS and IU.  Kamsamida for this dedicated thread and the opportunity to share the awesum 'feels' emanating from our JoU couple with the XFactor chemistry. Reading the stories of how people  came to view/follow YTBLSS, IU or JJS has inspired me to share a  little of my journey in the Kdrama world and how I ended up here. My very first Kdrama was the epic Dae Jang Geum, then a number of greats like MNIKSS, BOF, Coffee Prince, Greatest love, IIljamae and the Return, Protect the Boss to name a few. Kdramas then led me on to Jdoramas and Taiwanese and Chinese dramas, consequently I no longer watch television or watch dvds and only go to the movie/cinema when taking groups of children.  I am most definitely an IU fan and have been one for 3yrs now. So when I heard she was the lead for this weekend drama I was a bit concerned for her, what with all the hate she was getting for that ridiculous so called 'scandal'( a picture with a friend ). I MEAN SHE LIVES WITH HER MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER FOR GOODNESS SAKE. Sorry! Move on, I did see DH and loved her role.  She has an aura of joy and honesty that shines through everything she does. I love her spirit, her natural beauty, her laugh, her down to earth realness and humbleness. As for her singing voice, she is truly, truly divine . I love that she can stand on any stage anywhere anytime and just sing, all by herself. Whether the genre is pop, jazz. R&B, indie, it doesn't matter - this girl can sang. Now I know because of YTBLSS - this girl can act.JJS is the greatest find of this decade, for me. Brilliant x 100000000000000.......His role in YTBLSS is as Teacher (Sangsaemnim) for IU. Call it Fate, Destiny, or Gods plan, but 2 relative strangers coming together, now apart of each others existence. In my eyes, they are a perfect fit, in every way. They compliment each other in talent, ability, personality and background. They will be a great source of support and comfort for each other, especially now in their high profile lives. As someone mentioned on the YTBLSS thread IU has found her safe haven, her home and that place is in JJS's arms.So I came here because of IU and I stay here because of JoU.  Bianhe for the long post, unfortunately once I start writing I just can't stop.  I had to reign myself in here, so it may not flow very well. Kumawo for allowing me to be here. Counting down the hours for the live stream on the other thread, so I'll head over and see whats happening. Annyeong[/quote']

Welcome with big hug @mumfu :) :) :) We all feel the same for them a PERFECT MATCH of two IMPERFECT persons...

Guest violet9004

i love how now i look at IU and see a young woman and not like a cute girl any more.. she may have that cute face but how she bring herself and move on with her life no matter what people said. IU is one of a kind 
BR2lwc_CAAA7mv6.jpg:large

and yes one more i really glad that the first man that kiss and full body hug her on-screen is JJS.. i really not that kind of shipper even before this DH people get crazy with milky couple but not me.. but when i see JJS with IU together i just can't help to ship them because they are so similar with and complement each other in so many way. its kind of sad that we maybe never get to see they interact with each other on screen any more  but i pretty sure off screen is whole different stories between these two  

Very true iujjang93, many firsts for IU, full lip smacking kiss, full whole body hugs, including the hard pressed face to neck hug, first love, bedroom scene, sleeping in the arms of a man-ke ke ke ke ke and all with samJJS. I am so glad all her firsts and dare I say 'awakenings' were given to her by/from a real man. Someone said earlier ( either here or over there-YTBLSS thread.) quote; Once you've tasted a man, nothing else will suffice. Kuraeso  I have every confidence in JJS to make her HIS. As for him I think we have all seen him struggling with himself to stay in character ( the almost neck kiss for example ). For how could any man resist uri IU, especially with those beautiful brown eyes looking at you full of love and trust, coupled with the knowledge that you are her first. Would JJS let any other man step in between him and IU-I don't think so. JJS claim IU NOW pali pali.

EH?! How can frozen yogurt replace IU? CHULTAE! (Imitating @LovelyJM here. LOL. Every time I see that word, I think about Jihan.)

@mumfu
I AGREE, I AGREE!! JJS and IU are PEEEEERFECT together!! Kyaaa~~~

@iujjang93
You're right - IU now has the aura of a woman after the drama. I mean, she already was one before... but now it's more obvious. She exudes womanly charms now. She's really grown up a lot from the drama and I feel that she can finally shed her title now - and do so in a way that wouldn't cause a needless scandal... since we all know how they like to get IU involved in a scandal to bring her down. Netizens... Aish... IU is daebakk! JJS better get her quickly before she's snatched up by someone else!

Guest violet9004

and one more thing that i'm sure not delusional here and its a fact
JJShe so handsome and cool here in YTBLSS not like he not handsome before but here he is glowing i mean his face when he smile make me melt (fangirl mode).. maybe because he loss weight but he really look different from the beginning episode until now.. he became more handsome and glowing toward the end when he suppose look tired considering how pack his schedule.
IUshe look so beautiful in this drama :x she really blooming toward the end even a non fan of IU said that lately IU became more prettier than before.. just like my other post she look like woman than a girl.. also how tired she is making a full album japan and korea at the same time this drama but all we can see is her blooming face :)
both of them really resemble each other now day .. you can try to watch old episode and the recent the difference is there..
i wonder how the farewell party of this drama :) JJS/IU must feel bad considering that they have most scene together :( 

Archived