♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

@yeoda hahaaha I'm 100% sure it's not me :D Even if I didn't find him that handsome back then (thing that I find completly crazy right now, I wasn't in my right mind at that time sorry) I wouldn't have said that about him on youtube, a site where all his fans could gather and kill me for stating that haha.

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiendoank said: Wow...
thank you Akina.. it feels great to be able to contribute something to this special thread. 
I can't make beautiful moving stories. I can't make beautiful MVs and poetic words. I can't find BTS pics and latest news.. 
still, thank you for taking my out-of-the-blue masterpieces and posting them here.. ....hahhaha.... Awww, Tien, your stories are beautiful and moving in their own way. LOL. They are nicely written and humorous, which is needed at times with the drama. Don't doubt your own abilities. :D I hope you can contribute more in the future. I'm amazed at the skills that YTBLSS, especially JoU/Pabou couple has brought out in all of us. :D

i just had a depressing thought...
If IU's comeback will be soon, her management will be EXTRA careful not to involve her in any scandal, lest album sales might get affected.
That would mean we won't be hearing any dating rumor confirmation from our JoU couple anytime soon...waaaaah
:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

babyviolets said: akinahana89 said: babyviolets said: hmm...if she's releasing self-composed songs, could one (or more) of those songs be dedicated to JJS? kyaaaaaa
KYAAAAAA~~~~~ Maaaaaybe!! Now I'll have to dissect her songs carefully for clues!! LOL.
hahaha...here i go again...putting thoughts into your heads.
really girls, don't believe everything I say...Otherwise, you'll be as delusional as I am!kekekeke No, no, no... I am perfectly fine and content with being delusional. Do you know how heartbreaking it would be for me to accept that JoU could possibly be nothing more than the delusion we've been imagining for half a year?! I will take my chances... I will search for JoU clues in everything and stay this way. I LIKE BEING DELUSIONAL!! LOL. :)) :))

Re-posting from YTBLSS thread again. (I really don't know which thread to post my translations in, which is why I keep re-posting in both threads. Sorry if this seems repetitive lol) I translated this article... sorry if it's off-topic. But I did say I was gonna translate it last week, but forgot about it until now, lol. Enjoy.

The Jo Jung Suk Effect as the Taiwan PR Ambassador?ttf6.jpg
The Jo Jung Suk effect as the Taiwan PR ambassador? Free travel increased by 30%.
"Seeking the Taiwan PR ambassador, Jo Jung Suk, increased the free travel by 30%."
On August 5th, during the cable channel tvN eNEWS, 'Public List', known as a honorary position, the hidden PR ambassador was revealed one-by-one to the public, the 'PR Ambassadors Who We Didn't Know Of, That Will Benefit' segment was broadcast.
Following the 2012 movie, "Introduction of Architecture", he was in another hit drama, King Two Hearts', where he managed to capture women's hearts. At that time, the Taiwan Tourism Bureau had their eye on him and saw his potential.
The head of the Taiwan Tourism Bureau office in Seoul, Chen Pei Tsen, trusted that there would be good results once actor Jo Jung Suk became the Taiwan PR ambassador. Chen Pei Tsen revealed, "After Jo Jung Suk took on the position (as ambassador), the free travel section is currently showing a steady number increase of 30%."
Since that's the case, what point is there in those who are against the fact that Jo Jung Suk (became the ambassador)? At the beginning, once becoming the ambassador, for (the sake of) the promotional video shooting, (he) was able to enjoy a full-course meal and have fun sightseeing in Taiwan, free of charge. Head, Chen Pei Tsen explained, "I jokingly say that Jo Jung Suk had chubby cheeks, since he had to eat so much food for the sake of filming the promotional video."
Also, more than anything else, it must be an honor for an actor to introduce himself as the Taiwan PR ambassador, meaning the door to other Korean activities has opened.
[source: eNews24] [original jpn source]

shabbychic said: @yeoda hahaaha I'm 100% sure it's not me :D Even if I didn't find him that handsome back then (thing that I find completly crazy right now, I wasn't in my right mind at that time sorry) I wouldn't have said that about him on youtube, a site where all his fans could gather and kill me for stating that haha.

yoeda said: i know its not you. but after i post about that comment uri @akinahana and @atilia have a good fight either he's good looking or not. their fight drag until one week and took i think, 10 pages. LOL. but, its was really a cute memories when they bantering with each other. atilia took all the JJS old pics to make a comparison. buhahahahahaha. LOL! Those were good times. I really had fun with @atilia and I think we caused a lot of fun and laughter in that thread with our antics. :))
JJS is good looking, even back then. He just can't help what kind of style the photographers and codis give him to wear for his photo shoots.
(Seriously, the ET looking one was odd to the extreme... but his facial features were still striking. lol.)

akinahana89 said: yoeda said: i know its not you. but after i post about that comment uri @akinahana and @atilia have a good fight either he's good looking or not. their fight drag until one week and took i think, 10 pages. LOL. but, its was really a cute memories when they bantering with each other. atilia took all the JJS old pics to make a comparison. buhahahahahaha.

Archived