♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tran Thuy

first post on JoU thread :D

I'm a fan of IU since her Dream High, actually because after i heard her song - Someday. I start searching her on google, youtube then totally fall in love with her voice, her personality...

'Cuz Pisuk on DH is only a small role, i really expect on her first lead role in YTBLSS. Then i love our couple Shin - Shin.
When they have first kiss on screen, heart of girl fan like me can't sit still. IU to me like a little girl, I was not ready to see her kiss.
When I watched the kiss, my mind kept saying "huhu, you stole my IU first kiss, how dare you, you are so lucky, JJS!! X( ; that her first kiss, aigoo, my little IU :(( (It's totally like @edensor expression)

Until now, IU has kissed many times :(( i start to ok with JoU, since he is the one stole IU first kiss =.=,
Now I wanna see them keep kissing more
>:)  

babyviolets said:

But that's the point! Because I am already in a relationship, I can TRY MY BEST not to get distracted and won't get derailed from the plan, while nothing is stopping you AT ALL and our plan will fail!

btw, I'm 5'5"

edit:

I dont know what happened to the quote function but anyway, I'm tagging you @akinahana89! Hihi

Of course there is! The potential of IU and JJS getting together will be what stops me! I don't think you care about JJS/IU as much as you care about JJS/BV... so, naturally, I'm the better choice between the two of us in fetching JJS. :P

Aaaaaand... I'm 5'6" :P

Dang asian genes! X( X( X(

Archived