babyviolets said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

babyviolets said:<br />

<br />

<br />

akinahana89 wrote: »<br />

Well, since I'm the one who said that statement, the exclusion of myself is obviously implied.

:P

Therefore... the only two possibilities that JJS has for a girlfriend is me or IU. Bahahaha~~ Sorry, violets, better luck next time. You can have LJH. lol.

Oooh, I can totally win this in court! Lol =))

Ok then, let's just stick to the plan. Itinerary will be as follows:

-go to seoul
-get jjs
-get iu
-bring them to wando island
-lock them in suite room

Are you in agreement with this or did I miss out anything?

I promise, there will be no derailing or funny biz on my part! :^o:^o:^o LOL. For the sake of everyone else here and for JoU, I am totally in agreement with this. :)) :)) :))

LOL. For the sake of everyone else here and for JoU, I am totally in agreement with this. :)) :)) :))

Ok then, its settled. Also, to expedite the process, I think it would be best to deligate responsibilities...

...so, you get iu while I get jjs. :-\" :-\" :-\"

babyviolets said: Ok then, its settled. Also, to expedite the process, I think it would be best to deligate responsibilities...

...so, you get iu while I get jjs. :-\":-\":-\" Weren't you the one @someone said was in a relationship? I don't think leaving you alone with JJS is a good idea. I'm just thinking about what's best for you, so... you'll have to get IU while I go get JJS.

Weren't you the one @someone said was in a relationship? I don't think leaving you alone with JJS is a good idea. I'm just thinking about what's best for you, so... you'll have to get IU while I go get JJS.

No no no... [-X [-X [-X

based on my quick analytical skills and esp powers, I can deduce that I am taller than you. Ergo, I will be the more effective choice to go and get jjs, you know, coz he's taller and bigger than iu---with his healthy biceps and big hands that looks so sexy whenver he touches his lips or jawline, or neck, or practically whenever he does anything with them...and those wide chest that he flexes whenever he is in a certain bed scene...and surprisingly broad shoulders...

...errr, w-what were we talking about again? (Seriously, I'm getting more and more of these blackouts! :D )

babyviolets said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

Weren't you the one

@someone

said was in a relationship? I don't think leaving you alone with JJS is a good idea. I'm just thinking about what's best for you, so... you'll have to get IU while I go get JJS.

No no no... [-X[-X[-X

based on my quick analytical skills and esp powers, I can deduce that I am taller than you. Ergo, I will be the more effective choice to go and get jjs, you know, coz he's taller and bigger than iu---with his healthy biceps and big hands that looks so sexy whenver he touches his lips or jawline, or neck, or practically whenever he does anything with them...and those wide chest that he flexes whenever he is in a certain bed scene...and surprisingly broad shoulders...

...errr, w-what were we talking about again? (Seriously, I'm getting more and more of these blackouts! :D ) HAHAHA. You wish!! I bet I am taller than you are. :P And it is precisely because of distractions like that... that I must insist you get IU before trouble occurs in paradise for you and your relationship. :P :P :P At least with me, if I were to get so distracted... Well, there is no one to stop me. Bahaha~~~

But that's the point! Because I am already in a relationship, I can TRY MY BEST not to get distracted and won't get derailed from the plan, while nothing is stopping you AT ALL and our plan will fail! :P

btw, I'm 5'5" :D

edit:

I dont know what happened to the quote function but anyway, I'm tagging you @akinahana89! Hihi

LovelyJM said: iheartyou1518 said: *page 163*  found another member! :D
clue: has a higher level of byeontae degree and has a bro

"Hi, everyone! This invincible reader who has been reading silently for the past weeks finally feels the need to create an account to say " THANK YOU!!! ".
This is my first time following a drama which is still being aired. Mostly I wait for a day until the eng sub comes out. You're The Best Lee Soon Shin is the one and only drama so far that makes me eating the drama RAW. I can't seem to wait for another hour so I constantly go to Youtube, and Soompi, and Dramacrazy, whichever faster enough to satisfy my curiosity.
and after watching today episode, it's like I've drunk a huge gallon of beer. Dizzy. contented. drunk. I want more. It's going to be a long torturing week for me, when the last episode has just passed an hour ago.
Thanks for the fastest update. I'll check on you every few minutes..  :D"

Archived