♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akinahana89 said: You're right. IU definitely fits into his description of ideal women. IU has a very unique charm and appeal, she has that amazingly cute ahjumma laugh (who can resist that?! LOL), and she said herself that she's actually a very good cook. IU is also not afraid to be herself and she's mature beyond her years - a perfect match to JJS. IU is also really down to earth, but she does also carry that aura and air of sophistication at times - it's just that I think she prefers being comfortable so it isn't present at all times. I think JJS would be in good hands with her and vice versa. :D

babyviolets said: That's true, she is a good cook, isn't she? I just find it funny how JJS's dish was bombed in HT while she was able to appear on their wall of fame! lol I guess I don't have to worry about his cooking skills though, he's in good hands with IU.lol
Also, I too feel her maturity beyond that of her years. After all, her best friend is Inna, and she's what--31? Somehow, I feel like she's more comfortable being with people older than her and that will play a good part in the development of their relationship.
Hahaha. Too true! But... wasn't IU the only one who was excited to try JJS's dish and the only one courageous enough to eat it first? That means that IU will always support JJS, even if he's not exactly the most skilled at what he's doing, and that way, JJS will never feel awkward about his flaws. :)

I think IU is mature beyond her years because of all the hardships she had to face before and during her debut, especially with everything that happened in her family. That is a good sign though, since her goal has always been to get married early and have a happy family. It wouldn't make sense for her to marry early if her mentality hasn't reached that point yet. It also just makes her and JJS that much more compatible with each other. Plus, with Inna to guide her and offer her advice as her unnie, it'll just help even more - especially since Inna is also working with JJS, though not as much as IU, because of YTBLSS so she, too, will know what kind of a man JJS is. :D I bet Inna will be the first to support their relationship if it happens. :D :D :D

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130305 Star News - IU And Jo Jungsuk Couple :x

this has already been posted before (oh, so many times) but I wanted to highlight some scenes here:

Early on in this interview, IU was sitting nearest the host, but you can see that unlike the rest of the cast, her whole body  was facing on the opposite direction--towards JJS. Now, I don't claim that they are already in a relationship during this time--its still too early and you can see them still being awkward to each other. But I think her body language here is a clear indication of her physical attraction towards JJS, which would eventually play a great part in them having feelings for each other. After all, love will always start with attraction.
You can also see the difference in their positions compared to that of YIN/GJW. IU and JJS's positions seem to be more open, while the other couple is closed, and you can see them having a certain awareness of each other, sometimes even reacting first (physically) when the other party is referred to.
Once YIN left the interview, they rearranged the seats, and this time, you see JJS's body facing IU (At this point, I was wondering if they were asked to do that on purpose, but I'd like to believe it was not the case!lol). You can tell that IU usually shifts her legs to the right, but the rest of her body is still facing towards JJS. There was also a point where both of them are laughing--tossing back their heads and all--while GJW remains calm in his seat, suggesting a feeling of isolation from the two!lol Both IU and JJS are also particularly handsy towards each other--and IU even touched JJS's thigh! Since I was not an IU fan before this show (not that I don't like her, I just didn't know about her!hehe), I'm not familiar with how she usually interacts around men, but basing on this interview alone, you can definitely tell the difference of her approach towards JJS, compared to that of GJW.
Also, is it just me, or was JJS nervous when IU was asked about her choice in real life? He was so confident to suggest it, but when she seemed hesitant to answer, he was fidgeting like crazy!Lol and in 4.29, when IU was asked about her best trait, her gaze automatically went to JJS (based on their seating position, as this was a face shot) but since, JJS was looking down, she diverted her gaze to the host.
To me, even this video that was shot so early into the drama (probably the same day as the press release as they were wearing the same clothes), already showed signs of their attraction towards each other. Add that to the time they've already spent together, and the amount of skinship they had, I think it would be impossible not to develop deep feelings for each other.  So now, all that's left to do is really just act on those feelings, that is, if they still haven't done so. ;)

akinahana89 said: babyviolets said: That's true, she is a good cook, isn't she? I just find it funny how JJS's dish was bombed in HT while she was able to appear on their wall of fame! lol I guess I don't have to worry about his cooking skills though, he's in good hands with IU.lol
Also, I too feel her maturity beyond that of her years. After all, her best friend is Inna, and she's what--31? Somehow, I feel like she's more comfortable being with people older than her and that will play a good part in the development of their relationship.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Vietsub][interview] IU & Jo Jung Suk - Video Message for KBS Journal Online:xhttp://youtu.be/o-6Dri3YdC8 

@babyviolets
Good job, JoU Detective! I am proud of your work today! Before I joined Soompi, I had already spazzed over that video because of the body language between JJS and IU, not to mention how comfortable they were around each other. IU is not big on skinship and is often uncomfortable with it, so it was a real pleasure to see her act so casually around JJS without even hesitating as they touched each other so familiarly.

Chemistry like that, on that level, happens from the very beginning and I'm sure it is for that reason, that they realized early on how compatible they are and it really is early for them because... it was the day of their press conference, wasn't it? They were already aware of each other in there and probably even before then, judging by just how close they appeared. I feel a little bad for GJW because he really appeared to be the outsider here. LOL.

akinahana89 said: @babyviolets
Good job, JoU Detective! I am proud of your work today! Before I joined Soompi, I had already spazzed over that video because of the body language between JJS and IU, not to mention how comfortable they were around each other. IU is not big on skinship and is often uncomfortable with it, so it was a real pleasure to see her act so casually around JJS without even hesitating as they touched each other so familiarly.

Chemistry like that, on that level, happens from the very beginning and I'm sure it is for that reason, that they realized early on how compatible they are and it really is early for them because... it was the day of their press conference, wasn't it? They were already aware of each other in there and probably even before then, judging by just how close they appeared. I feel a little bad for GJW because he really appeared to be the outsider here. LOL.

Kekeke. You will be well rewarded for your work, Detective! You'll just have to be patient while I put it together. :P
Delusional is fine as long as it's JoU delusional. Because... with the way it's going, I doubt it'll be a delusion for much longer - if at all. Kekeke~~~

Archived