[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@Zupparan

this time it seem organizer plan every thing from the start , from when the arrive till the end , so i will say every thing is plan to be business thing (walking /get to the car.. etc ) 
i don't want post some photo because no need to do it .

• Like 2

Guest Nina23

@Zupparan

this time it seem organizer plan every thing from the start , from when the arrive till the end , so i will say every thing is plan to be business thing (walking /get to the car.. etc ) 
i don't want post some photo because no need to do it .

Yes..from what i see from ig pic...too bad its all plan by the organizer, even before they come to hongkong, the article they write is about M* ...less hope for tonight race start...but still hoping there will be SA moment ...i'm sure the question ask will include about m*...and whats with jk...is he trying to avoid getting close with jh or what...actually i'm more disappoint with jk act rather than the organizer.....no offense i like him but sometime his self afraid of whats gonna happen or people think is really annoyed me...

Edited by Nina23

Guest tigercouple

Credit: owner

too bad its all plan by the organizer, even get in into a car ( sorry my english too bad) 

I like what is writen in KJK's shirt... "A BLOOD TYPE IS B POSITIVE" let's all be positive.. all this things is for the sake of RM.. I know it's not only hard for SA it's also hard on Gary's part.. Let's just support them because they are doing these for us so we can continue to watch them every week... Let's just be happy with small interactions they can share which could mean s thousand words... SpartAce Fighting!!!

Edited by SureworxM
  • Like 3

Guest tigercouple

If you see that girl ( long hair and wear gray tshirt) orginize way all member Rm too get in into a car. Why??? That car(SJH n KG) have much space. Obviously plan by organizer.

11380741_101005770246977_199343835_n.jpg

cr to random_sg and via sjh baidu

11376648_1466025500375334_598301461_n.jp

cr to kimkyoungup

" My eyes will always be on you, same as with my heart" - SJH to KJK and KJK to SJH

I can't explain but I feel sad when I saw the 2nd picture... as if something is wrong.. Hope everything will be fine

SpartAce Fighting

Edited by SureworxM
  • Like 5

Guest SpartAce_JKJH

[Weibo] 150703 #SongJiHyo: Our RM members who come for the Hong Kong Show JiaYao!!(Fighting)

150703 Song Ji Hyo weibo update.

홍콩 공연 을 위해 우리 런닝 맨 멤버 들 과 .. 짜요 !!

CI-MHWwUwAAPnDy.jpg

Guest reikaharu

When JK speak, JH body turn to see him clearly... when JH speak, JK's turn his body just like JH in the first picture,,, their hearts guide their bodies...

Organizer and RM's staff work together...and maybe by their research, MC's shippers are stronger in HK, so they need to selling MC in the show...it's business after all... and I'm sure members understand that...they're professional, they're adults...

Yes, we, as SA's fans feel sad because we must see them hold their act and must see MC's moments, but we must support them if we want to be their good fans... this is their job, their career, their life for their future... Just wish all the best for them, for SA...

I'm happy with SJH weibo... look at JK and JH eyes... look tired, but look so happy because they can be together like that even for just a minute...  KJK's smile maybe look a little fake, but no, I think his smile not the best one because he's just a human, he knows that at the show he cannot as free as that time to be closed with his ace, that makes his smile not so clear... so, just look at their eyes...we an tell there's something between them... 

Wish all the best for KJK and SJH...wish for their happiness...and it's good if they can be happy together as a couple ^^

Guest reikaharu

KJK must act like that (looks like make a distance with SJH or seems to ignore her) because he knows very well about entertainment world in Korea... with sasaengs, antis, etc... He just di what he must do to protect his career, JH's career, RM's members career...

It's not easy to be celebrities and it's harder for celebrities in love relationshp... they cannot think just about themselves... they must think about  their partner, their families, their staff...a lot of them.... so I cannot blame or upset with the way KJK acting...

Guest SpartAce_JKJH

[PIC] July 3rd Race Start! Season 3 RM Special Tour in ASIA.

[ cr @cassandra_rmsa Ig ]
‪#‎RunningMan‬ ‪#‎SpartAce‬ ‪#‎KimJongKook‬ ‪#‎SongJiHyo‬

11357993_1684752618419523_1187667920_n.j

[ Cr IG : @cassandra_rmsa , @normasdiana ]

11419170_1607075492907142_2005976402_n.j

[ Cr IG : @cassandra_rmsa , @normasdiana ]

10932510_866065003469601_786207934_n.jpg

Guest reikaharu

I'm happy that there's still SA moments!!! Hearts really move their bodies, their act towards each other... even the script said MC, but they're really just like a magnet... SA hwaiting!!

Thanks for the pictures ^^