[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest Mersara
I found this link http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=yjs&no=179513&page=1
look at our SPARTACE walking together 
:x  OMG I fell in love. <3 <3 

@airplanegirl I can't understand well what was your picture about. Especially the 'nagging father in-law'. Please explain [-O<

Jihyo called JK 'nagging father in-law' in last week's episode. It was a nickname coined by his partner in the actress special and then later on by Seo Woo in the cooking episode.

The post is just basically a summary of how Jihyo always calls JK 'old man'.

@secreta apparently ong-nim isn't a term that is used anymore as a formal way to say old man/grandfather. now it's used as an affectionate term often used by a wife to a husband. lol, i don't believe they are married, but jh's phone shows that she calls jk 'ong-nim' and jk has been called old man/father-in-law several times by jh and other guests. 

@secreta...to add on what @airplanegirl had explained...that shows the level of comfort and closeness of spartace for jh to call him like that...the term old man/ong nim sometimes also is terms of endearment use by wife to address her husband...open for various interpretation

^lol @jas we explained the same thing XD 

it reminds me of when jh called jk 'hyung' in episode 4 of RM. Lol, hyung is only used by a guy when he addresses an older guy...and now she calls him father in law  

Untitled-side90007.png

Not to make anyone upset but i believe the end of the name says run-ning 런 닝 not ong-nim  옹님 what looks like ong at the end of kim jong kooks name could be an aegyo/slang. it could still say old kim jong kook sing ong means old. I just wanted to state that the end says run-ning not ong-nim.

Not to make anyone upset but i believe the end of the name says run-ning 런 닝 not ong-nim  옹님 what looks like ong at the end of kim jong kooks name could be an aegyo/slang. it could still say old kim jong kook sing ong means old. I just wanted to state that the end says run-ning not ong-nim.

Just to correct you. I did not translate the 'running' part cause I felt it was unnecesary. The 'ong-nim' part was noticed by the Korean fans themselves. The full contact is '

김종국옹_런 닝. Plus this 'evidence' is not new. 'Ong-nim' is not aegyo or slang. 'Ong-nim' literally means 'white haired man' in formal language. 

But I feel that you have missed the point of this post. It was a post to show that Jihyo has always affectionately called JK an 'old man'. 

runningman.jpg

Netizens have shown their discontent at recent comments made in an interview by a representative of Hurry Up, Brother, also known as the Chinese adaptation of popular Korean variety show Running Man. 

Through an interview with Chinese news site Orient Today, a team crew member representing Hurry Up, Brother shared his opinion on the difference between the original Korean and Chinese adaption shows, giving rise to sensitive comments from netizens saying that he might have gone too far with his answers.

Hurry Up, Brother recently completed their first filming for the first episode of the show’s second season with Hangeng as one of the guests. In comparison to the first season, there has been a slight change in cast members for the upcoming new season.

When asked during the interview if there are plans to broadcast episodes weekly, a similar airing schedule that the Korean show has followed since its premiere five years ago, the Chinese representative expressed, “Of course we would hope for that to happen, but conditions do not allow for that to happen as of yet.” 

He continued to explain that the popularity of the Korean cast — Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Gary, Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Lee Kwang Soo, Song Joong Ki (2010-11) — at the time of conception, had been suffering from lost of popularity or were not yet at their top-tier positions. “But our seven artists are either top-tier celebrities or those who are at the peak of their careers, so the workload cannot be put in comparison.”

However, he acknowledged the production capabilities of the Korean crew and agreed that “there are still many aspects for us that need improvements.”

In response to the news article, numerous netizens including supporters of either the Korean or Chinese versions or both, expressed their disapproval of the article.

One said, “Do not forget that without the seven members of ‘Running Man,’ without them working hard each week for all the tiring missions, there would not be ‘Hurry Up, Brother.'” Another commented, “Then why did you invite Kim Jong Kook? Why did you mimic the Yoo-ames Bond gun theme? And the Monday couple too? “

Another person added, “The difference between ‘Running Man’ and ‘Hurry Up, Brother’ is that the latter is a group of actors gathering together and using their acting skills to entertain the viewers, but the former is a family that earnestly brings laughter and energy.”

Article Source: (X)

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-angered-chinese-running-man-crews-comments-original-korean-casts/

Be calm guys and sorry if this news bothering you and not related with our couple.

Lol at how the guy nonchalantly says that "at the time of conception, had been suffering from loss of popularity or were not yet at their top-tier positions but our seven artists are either top-tier celebrities or those who are at the peak of their careers, so the workload cannot be put in comparison" when really Yoo Jae Suk was already the 'Nation's MC'.

Ji Suk Jin was hosting 'star golden bell' and at the time and that show was really popular. YJS was hosting IC with HaHa and FO with JK.

Whilst I do agree the show did wonders for the cast especially for the variety newbies Gary, Jihyo and Kwang Soo. With HaHa, he had just came out of his military service and was trying to find his place again. Something JK had to do also when he joined FO. 

I can't speak for the popularity of the Chinese artists as I don't keep up with Chinese entertainment but there was no need to put down the popularity of the Korean cast just to make the Chinese cast look better. 

And this is also why many JK fans did not approve of his many special appearances in 'Hurry Up Brother'.

This only makes the China side look ungrateful when really they should be thankful to the Korean cast and their popularity because without them these 'top stars' wouldn't have this show / job. It was the Korean cast and crew that built this show up. It was the Korean cast's chemistry with each other that made this show so fun to watch.

Sad that the Chinese representative feels so ungrateful to the cast. Maybe they shouldn't have bought the rights to the show if they felt this way? 

The fact that the CRM managed to cast stars-at-their-highest-peaks as their members is a testament of how popular a show KRM is. No wonder CRM is doing so good! Having saying that, it's sad that their fans can't watch the show weekly like us KRM fans do... that's the down side of the casts being so overly top-tiered. Anyway, I believe the China representative now knows how loyal KRM fans are, as he was bashed so thoroughly everywhere... LOL

And did they invite JK because of KRM, or because he himself is really popular in China? Made me wonder...

The fact that the CRM managed to cast stars-at-their-highest-peaks as their members is a testament of how popular a show KRM is. No wonder CRM is doing so good! Having saying that, it's sad that their fans can't watch the show weekly like us KRM fans do... that's the down side of the casts being so overly top-tiered. Anyway, I believe the China representative now knows how loyal KRM fans are, as he was bashed so thoroughly everywhere... LOL

And did they invite JK because of KRM, or because he himself is really popular in China? Made me wonder...

It's a mixture of both I believe. He has the popularity of the KRM fame and his popularity is / was rising in China.