Be honest girls...Would you date a bald/balding guy?

Guest ryohazuki

Guest AtomAgeStrawberry

ajlee613 said: kaiou89 said: The answer is no. If I dated a guy and over time he became bald then that's fine because I already know him so well but as a stranger I'd think I'd prefer someone with full hair. I like the youthful look especially because I look young for my age.
Maybe that makes me shallow, but I don't care. lol

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm being completely honest, I'd prefer a man with hair than without, the same way a guy can prefer a girl with long hair vs. short (or vice versa). Does that mean I'm never attracted to guys that don't have hair? Definitely not because there are some very very good looking bald men (Patrick Stewart is a sexy beast), but given the choice, I'd choose hair over no hair any day.

I do have a friend though that loves bald guys the way some girls love tall guys - she thinks it's super sexy. She doesn't actively seek out guys who are bald, but when a bald guy enters the room, she would probably notice him right away lol

Guest brokenmachine

speedredefined said: brokenmachine said: I have never met a bald asian guy (as a hairstyle not due to hair loss)...maybe it's something to do with the facial features so asians can't really pull off this look.
On the other hand the caucasian guys I have met who are bald have awesome personalities, usually super funny, wouldn't mind dating someone like that. 

Guest AtomAgeStrawberry

ajlee613 said: if you analys the previous posts you have said. it is clear that the comarison is "bald or balding vs head of hair, assuming all other attributes are the same"

Guest AtomAgeStrawberry

speedredefined said: @atomagestrawberry
Define "horrible haircuts."  Do you mean buzz cuts or choppy hair you see guys get at barbers?  Or do you mean guys that just grow out their hair too long, and don't get haircuts until it's too late?  Or just dudes making generally bad decisions on their hairstyle?    

Guest xiaorou

Ehh, I prefer guys with a lot of hair... not necessarily long hair, but just a decent amount. Therefore, baldness would be a bit of a turn-off :(My boyfriend is half black, so he has tiny little curls...his hair is short, but yeeah~

Guest angelaness

Thats like dating for looks again. Im gonna look at your heart not your bald head. Your bald head wont determine how nice you are or mean, how ugly or handsome. (Theyre are usually handsome bald men out there)

I know a few peep in relationships who were balding at a young age. ASIANSSS. Dont let that confidence blow you down. Dont give up!!

Guest akashrawat

hi friend i am akash rawat. i like a girl and she also like me but i listen about her that she has many boyfriends and she is not good girl and her character is down. She said me why do you not believe me when you love me. 

i love her but her friend ( priyanka ) told me she has many boyfriend and she wander with every person. i told her that you may be physical relationship with your boyfriends ! She said me  i am not such a girl. I told her that i have only one option  you will have go for medical check up ( physical relationship text). She said i am ready for medical check up ( female virgin text).

So i want to ask you that doctor can know about her physical relationship ( she has no physical relationship or she has physical relationship with boy friends).

please tell me i am confuse.
i asked about her in her city . 4 person told me that she is not good girl and she has many boyfriends.

my main question that doctor know about her relationship with her boyfriend.?

Archived