Guys: Do You Pay For Dates?

Guest mickeyd

Guest sw33twasabi

This forum has so many visitors. At the end of the day, Just pay it for urself. Done. 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Internet Fights Are A Waste Of Time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZKFUD0n7D0

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kerriganton

speedredefined said: Kerriganton said: speedredefined said:
They haven't been mistreated by Asian guys to my knowledge, they're just not really into them. Some just say they prefer the looks and style of most non-Asians. Some, when asked, make the "Asian guys aren't as masculine as white/black/hispanic guys" argument, whatever that means.
I've noticed with the many Asian girls I knew, they tried dating Asian guys but gave up, or were looking for tall Asian guys (because they were tall), but the tall Asian guys were all taken because tall Asian guys are more rare, and very in demand - the tall Asian guys I know all date either really physically attractive, tall Asian girls or white girls.  Basically, they were looking for the good looking Asian dudes or had their eyes on one but the dude either wasn't interested or taken.  
So maybe the "height" thing has to do with masculinity, as well as fashion sense since for instance KPop fashion is way more feminine on a global scale than say, stuff guys get a Macys.  

Guest showoff

azurette said: I'm not a guy, but if I were on a date with a guy who didn't offer to pay, I'd assume he's cheap and THAT would totally ruin the mood for the entire date.

Guest acequeenofhearts

In my experience I have always paid for myself and the other person pays for their meal, so we split it I thought most places preferred or expected to split the payment.

Guest strongvibe

this be a public service announcement from 2-pac:

You can ride out the spoke coke, to get your lobster & crab
’Cause all I got is conversation & a gang of stab
And I’m a listen when it hurts, I’m a hang out but never stay
Smoke blunts but leave them stunts up to Super Dave

I’ll be your n___a, as long as we can understand
That I’s the n___a who’s spoke coke can be the man
He wine & dine, but me & you we wind & grind
And when I’m on the field keep him on the sidelines.

Guest brokenmachine

@speedredefined #don'tknowwhyiaminvolvedinthis 
just want to add last time i checked I had no problem with a guy paying for me or paying for a guy? #nobigdeal #nothingtofightoverfor

Guest mintydew

For most dates, my boyfriend and I like to split the bill. We're both still students and are not working at the moment, so it's really the most practical decision. But from time to time with special occasions and exciting news and things like that, we like to treat each other for dinner. Even when it's just a typical dinner, there's no awkward tension anymore now because each of us learned to secretly take mental note when the other treats so that we can treat them back next time : )
I think cooking at home is also a really cool thing to do with your hubby : ) supa funn being in the kitchen together and making food (you can split the grocery bill, probably a lot cheaper too lol)

mintydew said: For most dates, my boyfriend and I like to split the bill. We're both still students and are not working at the moment, so it's really the most practical decision. But from time to time with special occasions and exciting news and things like that, we like to treat each other for dinner. Even when it's just a typical dinner, there's no awkward tension anymore now because each of us learned to secretly take mental note when the other treats so that we can treat them back next time : )
I think cooking at home is also a really cool thing to do with your hubby : ) supa funn being in the kitchen together and making food (you can split the grocery bill, probably a lot cheaper too lol)

Guest mintydew

azurette said: mickeyd said:  I've just learned not to pay most of the time, unless she clearly expects me to. Very confusing, lol.

What about you guys? Share your experiences here!

Guest showoff

That door swings both ways. Men don't want a woman who expects that he pays for everything just because he was born a man. We want a woman who appreciates it, views it as something special as opposed to simply expecting it as a given.

Archived