[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

[TRANS] 150707 ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ ranks No.2 in Contents Power Index for the First Half of 2015

photo SR56029429_w1280_h720.jpg
According to CJ E&M and ratings research firm Nielsen Korea, ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ ranked 2nd; among the findings for the ‘Content Power Index’(shortened to ‘CPI’) in the first half of 2015, from January to June 14 this year. ‘TGWSS’ also placed 2nd as the drama, originating from a webtoon, continuing with its popularity.
CPI is an integrated index that calculates news subscription rankings, direct search rankings, and social media buzz rankings (from SNS & etc.); and measures from 125 programs amid the genres of dramas, entertainment (i.e. variety), music, and infotainment that are on the 3 terrestrial broadcasts (SBS, MBC, KBS) and 6 CJ E&M channels.
‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ scored a 256.1 on the Contents Power Index (CPI) photo 72323909.1.jpg

Source: Sports Donga via Daum

Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

Lucid Dream Coming Soon...

하반기 최고의 기대작 ‪#‎루시드드림‬
스크린 속 미스터리남 ‪#‎박유천‬ 이라니!
두근두근한 마음으로 조금 더 기다려 보자구요~ 

The most expected film of the second half of this year is ‪#‎LucidDream‬! #‎Yuchun‬ as a mysterious man in the movie screen?! Let's wait a bit more till it comes!

More about Lucid Dream...

Dedication(JYJ ONLY) @WidM_Info

Yuchun's 'Lucid Dream' finished shooting on 6/29 and expected release is during the second half of this year #JYJ http://media.daum.net/v/20150707092809433 

Embedded image permalink
asianwiki.com/Lucid_Dream  

More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JYJ 2014 Asia Tour DVD Spot Preview
JYJ: The Return of the King

jvdco

DVD Release of The Return of the King concert held last Aug 2014 in Seoul 
Pre-order starts on July 24, 9 PM 
Release Date: Aug 1st

Japanese version will only be 15,000 copies. JP website: http://2014jyj-asia-tour-concert.com  

Korean version of #JYJ DVD will be available for pre-order on July 24, 6 PM. Sites: synnara, yes24, interpark, aladdin, kyobo
DVD will have English and Chinese-simplified subtitles.

I-fans should pre-order from K- or I-sites since the JP version will only be shipped within Japan.

DVD includes 12 pages of 3D photos and around 200 pages BTS photos showcasing the performances across the Asia cities.
Embedded image permalink

DVD includes 4 mini posters - 1 group, 3 solo  

Embedded image permalink

Via  @rubypurple_fan

CJXxHQRWgAAf6zo.jpg

CJXXYdnVAAEhZ5v.jpgCJXXYaTUwAAxPWm.jpg

More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

Yuchun sighting...

150709 Yoochun today!!! 
at Red Carper hair salon.
CJdyza4UAAAuFX5.jpg
CJdy0IEUAAEpPdt.jpg

More pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

Related news...

Private First Class Kim Jaejoong (first vacation after 100 days in the army) went out on July 6, met YC and JS on July 7, Dinner with friends on July 8. Go back to camp on July 10.
Via rubypurple_fan 

JJ met JS and YC on Tuesday, 7 July during his army leave. Though it was late after <Death Note>, it didn’t affect their gathering.  #JYJ 
Via Vichellelicious

Jaejoong met JYJ members during his vacation http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003109233  
Via crystalmoon64 

Embedded image permalink

JYJ’s Jaejoong Reunites With Junsu and Yoochun While on Military Leave

JYJ’s Jaejoong Reunites With Junsu and Yoochun While on Military Leave

JYJ is reported to have had a reunion this week while member Jaejoong is on leave from the army!
A source in the music industry says, “Jaejoong took his first leave on Monday, July 6. He’ll be returning to his unit on July 10.”
“He met with Yoochun and Junsu on Tuesday, and they had a good time together,” says the source. “Junsu took part even though he had to arrive late as he had a performance of his musical ‘Death Note‘ that night.”
The trio is said to have had a great time and been sad to say goodbye, particularly as it will be difficult for them to meet together as a group in the near future as Yoochun is planning to enlist on August 27.
Source (1)
 Soompi

More JYJ News here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

Or check out JYJ Soompi thread here: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/270342-official-the-jyj-thread/?page=672

Park Yuchun "All About Yu" Nagoya FanMeeting...

Embedded image permalink

Fan accounts/Tweets/Translations

Im in!!!
��

Mama Park is here
Lights out! Finally!!!
All about YU!!!!!!! Starting now
 @Y_S_H_I 
Embedded image permalink

Gorgeous as ever in pink suit!
Walk with her in spring
He's smiling sooooo sweetly!!!!!!!! Be still my heart ������ 

Today's theme is Beach! We have waves in the background

He has been served fresh melon juice
Via Y_S_H_I

CJrKvHmUEAAuKpd.jpg

He ate Yama-chan's tebasaki. Chicken wings local to Nagoya. We ate there last night www
He likes seeing girls in Yukata. He saw a fan in front wearing one and said she's cute. ~~
 @rubypurple_fan 
bb is feeling HOT HOT HOT! He just opened the first button of his shirt ���� 
Talking about bb's airport fashion...he is still the best! No matter what outfit he wears!

His airport pics are being shown...and im seeing the shirts and caps i bought coz he wore them! ������ 
Via Y_S_H_I

My airport fashion can be described as 'bizarre' www
They are showing YC airport pics~
Pic was shown of him wearing a wifebeater(?). He said it was in 2005 and he was super confident at that time www
Via rubypurple_fan

Talking about his dramas now...well he is the Best actor too!!!
��
He is perspiring a lot... He's soooo HOT!
Showing kiss scene from SKKS and we're all shouting NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
And bb looked so shy all of a sudden!!! Hahahha
Imagine how many hearts you broke bb...with that kiss! ������ 
Showing that funny elevator scene from RTP
Kiss scene from Missing you
Via Y_S_H_I

drama history is next~ showing pics of his old drama
Clip of skka drama with Jj singing for you it's separation... ^^
Skks kissing scene!!! Fans are going crazy haha
And yc was like u already saw this right... Why u still react the same www
MC asked him Does your heart go doki doki during the kissing scene~~ he is so embarrassed
Next are photos from rooftop prince
The elevator scene in RTP hahaha
He said he still keeps in contact with his 'bodyguards' in rtp ~^^
YC said There is difference bet kiss and chu(smack). Kiss has more feelings.
Via rubypurple_fan

Ichigo ichie photo - i feel happy that time
He cant remember where the latest pic is from so he asked someone and learned it's from membership week~^^
The Mc is always praising him making him shy
I like a lighter make up for myself, more natural
Via rubypurple_fan

Showing pics from Concerts now
Pic with his manager is on screen...must be from lucid dream filming
bb's pic while being prepped for filming!

They're talking about fingers...bb checking his nails kekeke...
MC made bb lick and bite his lower lip waaaaaaaaaaa

And camera man focussed on his lips...oh my �� 
Is the MC just talkin cute or is this her natural voice? Kekekee

Oh talking about bb in the shower ���� and my imagination runs wild so suddenly hahahahhahaa
Via Y_S_H_I

I got gel manicure a month ago. Dunno how to remove it, waiting for it to be removed (naturally)
Women's swimwear - he likes yellow (lemon) for one piece and blue for bikini. He said but in bikini u care more about body line than color w
Favorite season is autumn/fall
It's season where you can hold someone. Dont like summer (hot)
I like to watch tv before falling asleep
I like drinking the ramen soup from the bowl
I take a bath for 15 minutes. I also like my hair to dry naturally
Via rubypurple_fan
CJrKwBaUkAAXEvI.jpg

Guests are on stage

They're both holding wine glasses with red wine

bb now with his red wine too and that black mustache! Hahahahaah

Well even with that thick black mustache...bb is still gorgeous hahhaha

Now time for bb to make a call
And the lucky fan was squealing when she answered bb's call...well who wouldnt �� 
Lucky fan now on stage seated beside bb
Via Y_S_H_I

Now that fan can say she got a call from YC~~ luckyyyy^^
The fan is now on stage
Her name is Nami. YC called her Na-chan~~ and he said she's cute
YC pat her hair. It got a bit dishelved so he fix it for her. Awww~ they also took a photo together and YC signed for her~
Via rubypurple_fan 

CJpouLmUAAAc0da.jpg

3 lucky fans were called on stage

And bb is out with a yellow sweatshirt and jeans

1st fan and bb playing the game...they must continue to move until the timer's off
And bb is just too cute hahahhaa
What a way to make bb exercise hahahahahaa
And bb goes for the 2nd round of jumping and dancing and moving all around ������
Oh no...he's tired now ☺️ 

Third round begins...and there goes our cutipie jogging and jumping
Fighting bb!!!
bb doing some boxing moves hahaha
bb and his chunfaces again! So cute!
Via Y_S_H_I

His pedometer fell lol. But fan san is very energetic. Contest was who will have the most number of steps.
I think YC reached his quota when it comes to exercise www
YC lost again but he was so energetic. Everyone cant believe it www
YC face right now www
Fans shouted YC fighting!
YC put his arm around fan-san's shoulder~~^^
Fan-san 2 got a hat with sign
Via rubypurple_fan 

1st fan won a signed tumbler and pic with chunface, 3rd fan got a signed hat and pic with chunface
While bb was signing the pic camera focused on bb making a cute chunface hahaha

And the 2nd fan who won got a perfume from bb and pic with chunface of course  

Our bb can beat the minion's cuteness with his chunfaces! Hahaha

Next game...bb has to hit the numbers on the board, each number has a hidden mission

He almost hit 6...he has to strike again coz the didnt hit the numbers
He opened the 6th mission...eating lemon and whistling after
Via Y_S_H_I

CJpqrbLUwAAUZlA.jpg
Chef 6002 is getting ready...he has a black Yu Chef outfit today
��
Seems like chef yu will be making dessert...there's whipped cream and fruits
And our clueless Chef Yu strikes hahahaha...putting in everything into the crepe as he pleases
He put too much ingredients on the 1st crepe so he's having a hard time folding it
Lucky fans tasting the crepes now
Via Y_S_H_I

CJpqr0SUsAAy6rQ.jpg
Change outfit...long sleeved white and fray shirt and black pants...still so covered up
The empty space next to me will always be yours bb �� 

Chajatta in Pink knitted sweater

I love you bb ��  

CJoodcDUAAEedZA.jpg
(1) Yoochun: "I met Jaejoong and drank with him before coming to Japan... Junsu came after that..." #YCinNagoya 
(2) Yoochun: "Jaejoong wants me to tell this to fans: "I'm working really very hard in army, do not forget me everyone!!" ����#YCinNagoya 
(3) Yoochun: "Heard JYJ 2nd album at backstage, all good songs! Hope for time to pass by faster, 3 of us to start activities in JP again."
 @Vichellelicious 

All About Yu in Nagoya http://cas.st/aec5691 
Ruby ルビー @rubypurple_fan
CJq2vclVEAE18FN.jpg
Embedded image permalink
Much more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

Park Yuchun "All About Yu" fm in Nagoya, Japan (Night 2)

Tweets and Translations (Fancams and Pics)

The early bird gets YU ������#AllAboutYu in Nagoya Day 2 ^___^ 

Embedded image permalink

Starting!!! #AllAboutYu day 2!!!!!!!!!!
Spring in the background...with YU looking so dashing in white shirt and black pants�� 
He's smiling...and so are his eyes!!!!!!
Biting his lower lip ������ 
Greeting fans at the side of the stage...waving and smiling continuously...sweet bb
He was given watermelon juice tonight
Showing airport pics of bb...He cant seem to recall where some pics have been taken, fans in front surprisingly knew which airports �� 
bb's airport pics in distressed shorts are being shown
Via Y_S_H_I

CJtXWYCUMAA9-5Y.jpg

Pics from Miss Ripley are being shown
bb was so skinny back then ������ 
bb and bubblebath...hmmmmmmmmm�� 
The scene from Ms Ripley where bb was so giddy and excited after getting the girl's number...awwwww he was so shy hahhahaha

3days...the training scene was shown

Camera focused on his legs...he suddenly moved to the side to cover his legs but there was another camera on the side hahahahaa
Aha!!! Its a woman behind the camera...that explains it! �� 
Sensory couple...the audition scene was shown.....we missed the "CHUUUURRRR" part!!!!!!

JYJ concert pics now
bb's pic doing gwiyomi...and MC asked him to do it onstage!!!!!!!! ������������������ 
bb and his cars

Swaggers like bb loves classic cars ��

Pic of bb sleeping...he asked the staff why this pic was shown hahhaha

Pic of bb in xmas tree costume! So cute! When will you wear that again bb?
bb imitating MC...who was acting cute! Hahaha
Via @Y_S_H_I

YC:When he's back to hotel, he took off his slippers, went for a bath and drank beer. Because he's feeling so tired, He slept around 1-2 am

Fan: Let's go BBQ gathering together! YC: That's a good idea. Fan: Please bring Js and JJ too!!
YC: If they go for BBQ gathering with the staff,
YC: JJ will be in charge of the steam boat, I will be incharge of the BBQ and Junsu will be in charge of EATING!
MC: What dish will you want your girlfriend to prepare? YC: Simple dish
MC: Bath alone? or together? YC: he's fine with both!

YC said 3 JYJ members met up and talked as they drank. He said JS doesn't drink but because he hasn't met JJ for so long, he had a drink too
But after 30mins, JS said he can't drink anymore. YC said JS's alcohol tolerance is bad.
Via  @XIAkiss

Guests have arrived, same ones as last night...with same outfits too kekekkee
Oh and with wine glasses too

bb talking to the lucky fan on the phone...calling the fan on stage
Oh so lucky...to be seated right next to bb �� 
Lucky ajumma choosing interaction with bb

bb has to hold her chin.........awwwwww
Lucky ajumma was trembling after bb held her chin!!!!!!! Well i would pass out if that was me hahahahha ������ 
Party time!!! Bb went backstage to change
Via Y_S_H_I
CJtdCZZUsAA5L3Q.jpg
CJtdC_2UEAAgQUA.jpg
Lucky fans were called to play games with bb...all fans coming from the arena section! Lucky lucky ones!
bb is back in hot pink shirt!!!!!!!!! And jeans
He looks so gorgeous and hot in HOT pink!!!!!!!! �� 
bb jumping rope with the lucky fan...bb holding her hand as they jump together!!!! And the fan slipped...her knees must have weakened
And another exercise for bb ������ 
Via Y_S_H_I

Embedded image permalink

2nd fan was good at it....despite her age �� 

bb is wearing gray nike sneakers �� 
1st fan won a bell with bb's sign and pic with bb, 2nd fan won a crossbody bag with bb sign and pic...bb's not doing chunfaces tonight tho
3rd fan who won got a cap from bb and bb put it on her
bb has to hit the numbers using golf club...he's good at this probably �� 
Swinging it like a pro...he hit no. 4
He has to say she sells seashells by the seashore
He still has that twang!!! Oh so sexy when he speaks in english
Because he didnt hit any number...his consequence was to write his name using his butt hahahhahaha
And he missed it again! Hahahahha bb were you really playing golf? Hahahahhaaha
And again writing using his bums! Hahahahahhaa
Awwwwww such a cutipie!!!!!!!!
Hmmmmm he's wearing Levi's jeans
Via Y_S_H_I

CJtdDtmVEAAujOL.jpg

Fans wanted Yoochun to write Junsu's name using his butt but he rejected. in the end he wrote "Like you" (Via XIAkiss)

Chef YUCHUN

CJtars2UkAAXEJi.jpg
Time for Chef Yu

He's chopping the spring onions now
He's preparing noodles
bb put the ingredients so nicely on the noodle soup...looks like those served in Jap restos! Daebak bb!
Lucky fans tasting the noodle soup now
The 3rd fan was so nervous her hands were shaking as she tastes the noodles
There!!!!!!! Finally chunfaces hahahahhaa

CJtezfTVAAAjGpa.jpg
bb's serenade begins...������ 

Wearing blue sweater
And his soothing voice fills the hall �� 
The background as he sings is a clock ticking...������ 
Saranghae Yuchun! �� 

CJte0HpUEAAY8Q3.jpg 

It's the last show for "Nagoya", next week will be at Yokohama. After Yokohama, you wont be able to meet me again.
Today's the last day in Nagoya. Though there's still a fanmeeting in Yokohama, it's all ending soon. Once next week passes, we can't meet again. But there's still Junsu will work hard like we do as 3 so, please show him lots of love [via 6002x2601]
Via XIAkiss

More Pics/fan accounts/ Videos here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

Park Yuchun Weibo Update

005X2xlvjw1eu13zy4plpj30m50erjte.jpg
朴有天_Official

Park Yuchun Wrapped Up His Fan Meeting In Nagoya

d4jzrjemq7lci69jpp8hzsuffoor1mt4.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] Park Yuchun successfully finished his Nagoya fan meeting.

CJeS Entertainment said, “Park Yuchun held his fan meeting ‘2015 Park Yuchun Fan meeting Japan Tour ‘All About Yu’’ at Nihon Gaishi Hall in Nagoya, Japan on July 11 and 12. As he showed everything about him at the event, he fascinated the audience.”

When all the lights were turned off, the fans shouted for Yuchun and he showed up while singing ‘Walking Spring with Her’. Then, he gave bright smiles to the fans and fans filled up the site with a big applause.

When he sat down, he flashed back all of his previous dramas. Moreover, he disclosed his private pictures and told behind-the-scene stories. He also cooked for the fans in ‘Yuchun’s Kitchen’ corner and appealed his charms through various events with the fans.

Park Yuchun said, “It was a pleasure to visit Nagoya. From now on, I won’t be able to see you for a while and I’m pretty sure I will miss you. I wish time flies and I want to make my comeback as a member of JYJ. I will try my best.”

Meanwhile, Park Yuchun will continue his Japan tour in Yokohama on July 22 and 23. (photo by CJeS Entertainment)

BNT News UK

<VID>[JYJ] Concert "The Return of JYJ" on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/133319232  (cr.MONOCROM productionPLUS) 

CJyiQgJUcAIHcAd.jpg 
CJyiQmBUkAQe4Ps.jpg 
CJyiQrcUsAAND5T.jpg

CJyiQw6UwAAdO4l.jpg
Via @lovemickysmile6

Yuchun Weibo Update
[weibo] 150715 박유천 웨이보 - 녹음중~ 훗 ��http://m.weibo.cn/5453072825/3864944527394263?sourceType=sms&from=1053095010&wm=4260_0001  #박유천

http://m.weibo.cn/u/5453072825
005X2xlvjw1eu3nui02ezj30hs0dc75b.jpg
CJ88mdLUwAEkxnH.jpg

150715 Yoochun Weibo Update: "In the midst of recording~ Huu"
Trans via Vichellelicious

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/13-7/19-2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-713-719-2015.html?spref=tw

#SKKS stamps
Available in Japan
CKAbA66UEAAbebX.jpg

CKAbBlbUsAA9bU9.jpg

Park Yoochun 박유천 Fanclub

#박유천 #성균관스캔들 SKKS stamps are issued on August 24 at post offices in Japan and pre-sale for the stamps will be on July 20, 2015. heart emoticon heart emoticon

Stamps will be issued by post offices in Japan on August 24 for Japan’s top Hallyu star Park Yuchun who have appeared on ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’. It is said that the scheduled sales reservation will start on July 20.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal drama is the first work of Park Yuchun in a lead role that made him a Hallyu star.

According to the officials, Asia Star JYJ Park Yuchun , as a singer and also an actor, became a Hallyu star with Sungkyunkwan Scandal as his first Korean drama to be watched in Japan until The Girl Who Sees Smell. Drama fans in Korea and Asia are growing and considers him as the best Hallyu star so these stamps were issued.

Many Korean business officials announced that the value of Korean star Park Yuchun will continue to grow.

This special stamp will be issued as the last gift of Park Yuchun to the fans before enlisting. Because the stamp is being issued by the post office in Japan, South Korea fans are rushing with their sales inquiries. And in order to meet the demand, sales reservations will start on July 20.

The stamps will be issued with unreleased photographs as memorabilia and as a collector’s item, so fans are already waiting for the release of these stamps. Also, it is expected that there will be intense competition to get the birthday number 64 (June 4) and the nickname number 6002 of Park Yuchun.

This Sungkyunkwan Scandal stamp’s scheduled sales in Japan will be on July 20 prior to official publication. It will also be favorable for Korean fans because they can also refer to selling agents like Interpark, and Yes24 for their purchases.

Newslink: http://www.sisunnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=23902

Cr @AlwayswYuchun

CJ1MzvhUcAAJMF3.jpg
Excerpt from Yuchun's exclusive interview with Line TV:
3:17-3:40 of the interview:
YC: About Shin Se Kyung, her personality is originally very lively. Her personality is very nice. That's why when we work together, we have good rapport. Working together is very comfortable. We just met while working on this drama, but it feels like she's a friend I've known for a long time. Very comfortable.

6:21-17:16 of the interview:
When you meet fans, how do you face/confront them?
YC: Very cool/calm. I don't talk to everyone. I don't look into everyone's eyes too. But I'm usually like this especially at the filming site. Why? I feel it's more like a sort of habit. It's also related to my personality. It's... I can't manage to be mushy/sappy with everyone.
With fan?
YC: Yes. It feels very awkward, very mushy. Just... greeting... I feel that way is the best. Getting a step closer will also have a little distance. Of course there will be the part where you exchange your feelings, but it's not necessarily that I have to do this, and they also have to do that. It's like it's not necessarily have to be explained this very clear too. My personality is not suitable for that so ... fool for fans (referring to artists who love their fans very much)... is it not they say a fool for daughters (referring to dads who lover their daughters very much)? I feel like I'm not that kind who is a fool for fans.

source: Line TV interview
translations based on Chinese subtitles only

translations by: ParkYoochunSGFC
http://parkyoochunsgfc.com/…/14july2015-video-park-yuchuns…/

More info here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/13-7/19-2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-713-719-2015.html?spref=tw

BTS photo from "Lucid Dream" filming
Park Yuchun with GoSoo

11755669_866303820122814_411541960346242

Yuchun in a recording studio...

짜잔! 지금 녹음실에선 무슨 일이~? ‪#‎박유천‬ 의 특별한 선물! upset emoticon ‪#‎요코하마‬ ‪#‎박유천의모든것‬ 에서 공개되지요 ♪
‪#‎Yuchun‬ ‪#‎ALL_ABOUT_YU‬ ‪#‎Yokohama‬

[JYJ FB] What's going on recording studio? Special present will be revealed at Yokohama! #all_about_yu #JYJ  
Via Dedication(JYJ ONLY) @WidM_Info

11411845_814483771980322_485123046268238

11699058_814483875313645_936612257453736

[INFO] 150717 C-JeS Official Website Update: 2015 Membership Week Fanmeeting Information

photo 150717cjes.png

We are inviting everyone to ‘JYJ MEMBERSHIP WEEK’ that’ll be held in August 2015!
In the 2015 JYJ Membership Week, there will be a photo exhibition that includes JYJ’s various images and special fanmeeting prepared.
There is information on the participatory methods for the special fanmeeting below.

<2015 JYJ MEMBERSHIP WEEK> Fanmeeting Information
1) Date: 2015 August 25 (Tue)
2) Location: Seoul Art Museum
3) Participants: Korean regular members with C-JeS Membership (The members who win out of the members who apply in the event out of regular members up to the present 2015 August 25)
4) Application period : 2015 July 20 (Mon) at 2 PM KST ~ July 31 (Fri) at midnight Application button will be created from July 20.
5) Announcement of winners : 2015 August 5 (Wed) at 8 PM KST
6) FAQ
– The viewing for the exhibition is for anyone who’s a regular member to C-JeS Membership, application for subscription is not needed
– Owing to unavoidable circumstances (limited seats and smooth operation), only selected winners who have participated in the event among regular members are allowed for the entry to the fan meeting
– Fanmeeting DVD will be given out to regular members who were not selected in the event to the fanmeeting.
We ask for a great deal of your understandings.

* The schedule above could be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance.

Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 150717 BTS photo of Jaejoong & Yoochun during ~Ichigo Ichie~ Concert in Fukuoka

[PHOTO] 저에게 자꾸 보그 떡밥을 요구하시는 분들이…
저는 스포는 못하니 이 사진으로!
#벌써1년
#내인스타_정체성을_잃고있다
instagram.com/p/5PKHUgsbxp/

[TRANS]
To the people who require paste bait for Vogue repeatedly by me…
I am weak at spoilers, so with this photo!
#already1year [T/N: it’s really just 7 months ago]
#am_losing_star_identity_in_me
photo 1388968_1448322408808630_850087841_n.jpg
Source: vvvvv_1004  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

Archived