[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="date-header" Sunday, April 26, 2015

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.07 BY ROWEINA

S.E.V.E.N. Always curious what will I get on my fav number of episode while I think Writernim looks like know what I want. LOL...n tada I got more than I expected. When I heard about the kiss scene rumour. I was kinda surprise but had hope that it will happen on eps.7....n yeah, OMG....I really got it. Thank You Writernim for the gift. XD....n on this eps like always we got a rooler coaster emotion, the moment of “You do that to me so I do that to U” and “it happened to CR so it happened to MG”. This episode review theme is all about our MuRim. My thought for the Mystery part will be on next eps review.
Started  for Chunsa of the Day (7) I chose this one... 01.jpg
My fav...ChunNi’s side view....n the 1st time it’s not an alone pic coz I don’t want to cut SSK’s face n fit with the theme review. 
MuRim
Our MuRim in JH’s eyes.. 07.jpg 

Wow.....it’s really hard to recognize them. We got a new knowledge from this drama.   Complete Recap of Episode 7 here:  JYJ CAFFEINE: CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.07 BY ROWEINA http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/chunface-of-day-tgwss-eps07-by-roweina.html?spref=tw
Thanks @roweina78

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BJ0nYAHCAAEFJyl.jpg

BJ0kUwNCAAAjeZU.jpg

BJf57sqCUAAgCp2.jpg

Name: 박유천 Park Yoochun
믹키유천 Micky Yoochun | ユチョン Yuchun | 朴有天
Birthday: 04 June 1986 (Gemini)
Place of birth: Seoul, South Korea (Moved to Fairfax, Virginia in 1998 and returned to Seoul in 2003)
Education: Kyunghee University – Post-modern Music Major
Height: 180cm | Weight: 62kg | Blood Type: O
Pet: Harang, Norae, Haru
Twitter: @6002theMicky (deleted)

Park Yoochun,  is a Korean singer, rapper, composer, songwriter, model and actor. Yoochun is currently a member of the popular South Korean pop group JYJ (2010-Present) but debuted as a member of South Korean boy band TVXQ (2003-2009).

EARLY LIFE

Yoochun was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea, until his family moved to the United States when he was in the sixth grade. He lived in Fairfax, Virginia, where he attended Holmes Middle School and Chantilly High School. He was scouted by Brothers Entertainment and went back to South Korea, where he joined SM Entertainment. He has a younger brother named Park Yu-hwan who is also an actor.

SONGWRITER

• Wrote rap Lyrics (with Junsu & YH) of “Love After Love” – Recorded in 2nd Korean Album “Rising Sun” (DBSK 2005)
  • Wrote the lyrics of “Holding Back the Tears” – Recorded in the OST “Vacation” (DBSK 2006)
  • Composed 여우비 (Fox Rain) – Performed at 1st Asia Tour “Rising Sun” (DBSK 2006)
  • Composed “Evergreen” – Recorded in SM TOWN 07 Winter Album “Only Love” (DBSK 2007)
  • Wrote the lyrics of “My Girlfriend” – Recorded in Japanese Single “Runaway/My Girlfriend” (THSK 2008)
  • Arrangement of “Rainy Night” – Recorded in Japanese Single “If…/Rainy Night” (THSK 2008)
  • Lyricist and Co-composer (with Jaejoong) “したまま、さよなら (Kiss Shita Mama, Sayonara)” – Recorded in 3rd Japanese Studio Album “T” (THSK 2008)
  • Composer & Lyricist of “사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love) (Rap part by Junsu & YH)” – Recorded in 4th Korean Studio Album “Mirotic – C Version” (DBSK 2008)
  • Composer & Lyricist of “Kiss the Baby Sky” – Recorded in Triple-A Side Japanese Single “Bolero/Wasurenaide/Kiss the Baby Sky”, and 4th Japanese Studio Album “The Secret Code” (THSK 2009)
  • Co-composed (with Jaejoong) “Colors ~Melody & Harmony” – Recorded in Japanese single “Colors ~Melody & Harmony~ ” (Special Project with Jaejoong) (THSK 2009)
  • Wrote the rap part of “Shelter” – Recorded in Japanese single “Colors ~Melody & Harmony~ ” (Special Project with Jaejoong) (THSK 2009)
  • Composed “I love you” feat. Flowsik – Recorded in JYJ Worlwide Album “The Beginning” (JYJ 2010)
  • Composer & Lyricist & Arranger of “Song With No Name Part 1″ – Recorded in 1th Korean Album “JYJ Mussic Essay – Their Rooms” (JYJ 2010)
  • Wrote the rap part of “Mission” – Recorded in 1th Korean Album “JYJ Mussic Essay – Their Rooms” (JYJ 2010)
  • Co-Lyricist (with Jaejoong) of “Get Out” – Performed in 2011 JYJ World Tour Concert in Asia (JYJ 2011)
  • Wrote and Composed "walking with her in the spring" - JYJ Tokyo Dome Concert (2013)

SINGER

OSTs:

• “All in vain” – Recorded in OST of “Air City” (2007)
  • “너를 위한 빈자리 (The Empty Space For You)” – MBC Korean Drama “Miss Ripley” OST Single and Album (2011)

OTHER SONGS:

• “My Girlfriend” – Recorded in Japanese Single “Runaway/My Girlfriend”(2007)
  • “I Love You” (Feat. Flowsik) – Recorded in “JYJ The Beginning” Worlwide Album (2010)

COLLABORATIONS:

• “Tokyo Lovelight” – Recorded in DJ Makai’s album “Stars” (2008)
  • “Heartquake” ( Featured Rapper -With YH) – Recorded in Super Junior’s 3rd Album “Sorry Sorry” (2009)
  • “Colors ~Melody & Harmony~“ – Recorded in Japanese single “Colors ~Melody & Harmony~ ” (Special Project with Jaejoong) (2009)
  • “Shelter”  - Recorded in Japanese single “Colors ~Melody & Harmony~ ” (Special Project with Jaejoong) (2009)

PERFORMANCES:

• “여우비 (Fox Rain)” – Performed at 1st Asia Tour “Rising Sun”(2006)
  • “One last cry” – Performed at 2nd Asia Tour “O” (2007)
  • “사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love)” – Rearranged and performed at the 3rd Asia Tour Concert “Mirotic”(2008)
  • “My Girlfriend” – Performed at “JYJ Thanksgiving Live Concert” (2010)
  • Tokyo Lovelight (Feat. DJ Makai) – Performed at “JYJ Thanksgiving Live Concert” (2010)
  • “I Love You” (Feat. Flowsik) – Performed at the 1th JYJ Worldwide Tour (2010)
  • "Magic Castle" - Performed at China Hunan TV Festival (2013)

ACTOR

ACTING CAREER:

• MBC Korean Sitcom “Rainbow Romance (Nonstop 6)” – Guest Appearance (2004)
  • Banjun Drama : “First Love”, “The Masked Fencer” (2005)
  • Banjun Drama : “The King’s Men”,” Tokyo Holiday”, “The Uninvited Guest”, “Dangerous Love”, “Unforgettable Love” (2006)
  • “Vacation” (2006)
  • “Dating on Earth” (2007)
  • BEETV Japanese Drama “Beautiful Love” – Yonsu (2010)
  • KBS Korean Drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” – Lee Sun-joon (2010)
  • MBC Korean Drama “Miss Ripley” – Yukata/Song Yoo-hyun (2011)
  • SBS Korean Drama “Rooftop Prince” – Lee Gak/Yong Tae-yong (2012)
  • MBC Korean Drama “Missing You” - Han Jung Woo (2012 -2013)

MV:

• Featured in Magolpy “Flight Girl”MV (with other artists) (2007)

FANMEETING:

• Yoochun’s Fanmeeting in Thailand “A date with Yoochun” (2011)
  • Yoochun’s 1st Asia Fanmeeting Tour (2012): Shanghai, Shenzhen, Taiwan, Thailand

MODEL

PHOTOBOOK:

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal Yoochun’s Photobook (2010)
  • JYJ Maholo Photobook in Hawai (taken 2011, released 2012)

MAGAZINES:

• Featured in High Cut Korea  (November, 2011)
  • Featured in Elle Korea – Yoochun in Bali (2012)
  • Featured in Singles Magazine (March, 2013)

CFs:

• Featured in TiO CF (2011, 2012)
  • Featured in Ottogi CF (2011, 2012)
  • Featured in Black Smith CF with Kim Tae Hee and Song Seung Hun (2011, 2012)
  • Featured in The Legend of Zelca CF (2012)

OTHER CAMPAIGNS:

• Model and PR Ambassador of Standard Chartered Bank Korea’s talent donation campaign “Audio Library Project” (2012)
  • Model for Save the Children’s Newborn Hats Knitting Campaign (2013)

CEO

• Bum’s Story (CEO with Jaejoong)
  • Timeout Gelato (Ice-cream gelato shop for his mother) (closed) 

Credit: Soompi + JYJ3

Yoochun's 2013 Birthday Video Message from Soompi fans

http://youtu.be/1mmqG9o32V4

27 Words from Chunsa n JYJ fans about park Yoochun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8bAX-ht85AM

RULES:

ACGAES FANS WAS NOT ALLOW IN HERE

class="content-title" Special Effects Process in “The Girl Who Sees Smells” Revealed JiwonYu April 28, 2015  

Special Effects Process in “The Girl Who Sees Smells” RevealedThe computer graphics (CG) secrets to the visual smells in “The Girl Who Sees Smells” is finally revealed. The drama depicts a story of a girl, Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung), who can literally see smells. In order to make that story line come to life, various CG effects were introduced in this drama. the girl who sees smells perfumeSBS‘s Special Effects Director Lee Joon Suk revealed the secrets to the computer graphics in this drama, created with the help of over 30 professional designers. the girl who sees smells cgThe director tells, “There are three teams involved in creating this smell CG. First, the team in charge of the step called MatchMove, a process where you transform the video into a 3-D design, transfers the clip that involves the smell CG to the computer and matches the smell particles with the camera.” “There’s a second team, called the FX team, in charge of making the smell particles actually move after the MatchMoving process, and then a third team in charge of putting the smell particles and the actual footage together. Cho Rim is able to see these smells because of a malfunction of her senses, not because she has superpowers. Thanks to the computer graphics team maintaining an interesting yet not too overpowering tone of the character’s special ability, it enables this drama to be categorized as a romantic-comedy and not as a fantasy drama. The CG director reminisces back to one of his memorable times and says, “I remember putting a lot of effort into the first episode where Cho Rim opens her eyes in the hospital and various smells are coming from the medicines and flowers. That was the first time the viewers ever saw these special effects so I was really hoping for it to be pleasing to the viewers’ eyes. Thankfully, the viewers liked it and I was able to smoothly move on to my next task.” After the first episode, various special effects for smells appeared in many parts of the drama. For example, Detective Ki (Jo Hee Bong) mentions an exotic smell in episode four, which is expressed by images of the Russian alphabet and the Russian Matryoshka doll. Lastly, director Lee Joon Suk says, “We have compiled lots of CG data as the drama progressed to create more smell particles. Please look out for different smell CGs for upcoming episodes to make the watching experience more enjoyable.” Don’t forget to catch “The Girl Who Sees Smells” airing every Wednesday and Thursday!
soompi@soompi
Special Effects Process in “#TheGirlWhoSeesSmells” Revealed http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/28/special-effects-process-in-the-girl-who-sees-smells-revealed/ 

‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ Park Yoo-chun and Shin Se-kyung share house for the night?

Posted by: Veronica Choi , April 29, 2015

This post is also available in: Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified)

‘The Girl Who Sees Smells Park Yoo-chun and Shin Se-kyung share house for the night?
Park Yoo-chun and Shin Se-kyung from ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ will spend the night together.
Not in the same room, but in the same house. Due to Shin’s denial, Park Yoo-chun gets to spend the night alone in a tent placed in the living room. Still, he seems pleased with love. SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday television drama special ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ released stills of the lovely couple, Choi Moo-gak(played by Park Yoo-chun) and Oh Cho-rim(Shin Se-kyung).
Choi Moo-gak and Oh Cho-rim got to spend the night together at Cho-rim’s house. The stills show Cho-rim in her bedroom wearing cute pajamas. Moo-gak is lying in the tent alone, making a phone call. What do you suppose are their true feelings?
In the previous eighth episode, Moo-gak and Cho-rim finally shared the first romantic kiss, finding out their feelings for each other. Moo-gak, who became an insensate man after his younger sister’s death, seemed to feel a little bit of sense by the kiss.
“We had a lot of fun while we were filming this scene. Park Yoo-chun and Shin Se-kyung just could not stop laughing ever since they started rehearsing. Although the shooting was held very late at night, it went on in an amicable atmosphere. Please stay tuned to find out what happened to those two,” said one of the production staffs.
The ninth episode will air tonight, April 29 at 10p.m (KST) on channel SBS.

GET IT K Veronica Choi, Photography by SBS

기사이미지

Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung Begin Romance with a Back Hug on ′Girl Who Sees Smells′

2015.04.30 16:20 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee Soo Ah Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

After making it official, JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung are getting started with romance in Girl Who Sees Smells.

The April 29 broadcast of SBS′ Girl Who Sees Smells, Choi Mu Gak (Park Yoo Chun) and Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) made their relationship official. On April 30, Girl Who Sees Smells released new photos of the couple sharing a back hug, kicking off their love story.

[Spoiler] Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung Begin Romance with a Back Hug on ′Girl Who Sees Smells′
In the photos, Shin Se Kyung is seen back hugging Park Yoo Chun as he washes the dishes. She leans her face on his wide back as Park Yoo Chun appeared a bit surprised, creating a heart-fluttery atmosphere even in photos.

Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung′s characters have been foreshadowing romance as they expressed their feelings for each other little by little with the plot progression.

[Spoiler] Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung Begin Romance with a Back Hug on ′Girl Who Sees Smells′
In episode nine, they spent the night together under one roof with Oh Cho Rim locked up in her bedroom and Choi Mu Gak inside his tent in the living room. They ended up staying up all night, not being able to fall asleep knowing they were near each other.

Towards the end of the episode, Choi Mu Gak finally makes an emotionless proposal like his personality, asking, "What should I call you? In a relationship, you call each something else other than each other′s name. Oh Cho Rim, pick between my girl, my woman, my person, and my girlfriend.′

The back hug scene will air on April 30.

Photo Credit: SBS

mwave

Guest micky_micky

Please vote for Yoochun in 51 Paeksang Art Award: Popularity Award for Male Actor, Movie Category. He has been winning the award 3 times from 2011-2013.

This year, he is not only nominated popularity award but Best New-coming Movie Actor too. Thus, please vote for him and hope he could bag with 2 trophies.  B|

Step 1: Download APP - 51 Paeksang Art Award 

Step 2: Vote for him, every vote counts, so please support him even though just a bit of contribution.

For more voting tutorial info, please check https://geministar0607.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/2604-tutorial-how-to-vote-yuchun-for-male-popularity-award-in-movie-category-in-2015-2015-baeksang-arts-awards/     (credit goes to blog owner: Geministar06)

Guest adikkeluangman

The Girl Who Sees Smells" (냄새를 보는 소녀) Preview 2 - Park Yoo Chun & Shin Se Kyung [Eng Sub]

Why so cute.... 

'The Girl Who Sees Smells' Sin Se-kyeong tests Park Yoo-chun's senses with kiss, "Cute"

2015/04/30

Sin Se-kyeong and Park Yoo-chun's cute kissing scene is drawing attention.
The April 30th episode of SBS' 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' showed the romantic and playful kissing scene of Cho-rim (Sin Se-kyeong) and Moo-gak (Park Yoo-chun).
On this day, while Moo-gak was washing dishes and asked Cho-rim to scratch his noses as if he had felt itchy. Cho-rim in surprise asked him, "Feel itchy there? You can feel sensation?"
At this, Moo-gak hit his head somewhat hard to test if he could feel anything. And then he pouted his lips and asked her, "Test here if I can feel it or not".
Cho-rim kissed him on the lips and asked "Can you feel?". Moo-gak said, "I guess it's too weak". Cho-rim said, "That's enough". Moo-gak felt it was cute and gave her a surprise kiss.
During these circumstances, Yeom-mi noticed Cho-rim's true identity.
Hancinema

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/29-5/3/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/04/jyj-news-week-of-429-532015.html?spref=tw

Park Yoochun on #TGWSS set...
instagram.com/p/2JKpXtId87 
Staff shares pictures of Yuchun spelling his name with the sticks...

Embedded image permalink

Wild Goose Chases and Tingly Senses in “The Girl Who Sees Smells” Eps 9 and 10

Wild Goose Chases and Tingly Senses in “The Girl Who Sees Smells” Eps 9 and 10

I admit it. I let out a cry of frustration as episode 10 of “The Girl Who Sees Smells” came to a close this week. What a cliffhanger! What a horrible, cruel, evil cliffhanger! As if having Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) and Chef Kwon Jae Hee (Namgoong Min) growing closer week after week wasn’t already causing us an incredible amount of unease, now Cho Rim is getting tossed directly onto the path marked with a big, fat danger sign… with no Choi Moo Gak (Park Yoochun) in sight.
My mind is running wild with potential scenarios on how the ending scene is going to play out. While I’m anxious to find out, I’m also trying to calm myself down enough to make it through until episode 11. After all, I don’t think any serious harm is going to befall onto Cho Rim just yet since it would be way too early for Chef Kwon to bring out the big guns… if he has any.

1. The Sense of Defeat

SC_Review9-10_02
Chef Kwon continues to remain one step ahead of the Chain Murderer Team by playing his usual switch-a-roo game while seeking out his witness. Lucky for him, one of the identity switches was purely coincidental and it allows him to safely get away while steering the detectives towards another criminal.
Although I can’t help but wonder why none of the detectives had the sense, pun totally intended, to think that, maybe, their culprit would continue his pattern of sending someone else to do his dirty work, it was still pretty thrilling to see Chef Kwon momentarily losing his cool by genuinely trying to run away from Choi Moo Gak, who was hot on his heels.

2. The Sense of Fear

SC_Review9-10_01
My heart almost dropped in fear for Oh Jae Pyo (Jung In Gi) when Chef Kwon got to him before Lieutenant Yeom (Yoon Jin Seo) did. Half of me expected for Chef Kwon to grill into him immediately about Choi Eun Seol’s whereabouts, possibly even torturing or tormenting him to get the information, but the other half feared Chef Kwon’s sneaky games even more. Is he going to befriend Jae Pyo and then turn him into his next victim, just like Joo Ma Ri (Park Han Byul) and Chun Baek Gyung (Song Jong Ho)? How will he react when he finds out Oh Cho Rim is his “daughter”? Will he be able to connect the dots between her two identities?
But perhaps the most terror inducing moment was when Jae Hee catches Cho Rim with Doctor Chun’s letter in hand. For a brief moment, I thought Cho Rim would end up finding Chef Kwon’s souvenir books for his victims, but fortunately (or unfortunately?) that wasn’t the case. I think it was just an absentminded slip on his part to allow Cho Rim free access to his library with such concrete evidence out in the open. The moment in which that realization dawned on him was the moment I was afraid for Cho Rim…

3. The Sense of Fluttering Hearts

SC_Review9-10_04
As always, I love, love, love the relationship between Moo Gak and Cho Rim. They bicker, they make up, they horse around, and they get down to serious police business. It’s a great partnership and what makes them even better, both as individuals and as a pair, is that they are both quite prone to daydreaming about one other as seen in these two episodes. Double the humor, double the fun!
Still, I have to say that as much as I adore the romance, I wish they could have concentrated juuuust a little bit more on the investigation. The drama had a rather balanced mix of the mystery and the romantic in the beginning, but now that we’re slowly reaching the last leg of the case, I’m getting the impression that the abundance of the lovey-dovey is a cover up for losing traction on the suspense.

4. The Sense of Suspicion

SC_Review9-10_03
What gets to me in “The Girl Who Sees Smells” this week is that Moo Gak should have some semblance of a detective’s instinct, so why couldn’t he sense that something was off about Chef Kwon and his phone? He also looked at the tabletop quite a few times and if Jae Hee could see the reflection of the spyapp being downloaded, then why couldn’t Moo Gak? Every time he used the phone, I was so nervous that he would unintentionally give something away to Kwon Jae Hee or tip him off to the fact that he has become a suspect again.
I admire Moo Gak’s boldness for breaking into Jae Hee’s house, but honestly, as a police officer, what would he have done if Cho Rim hadn’t been there to lend a hand? I would love for Moo Gak to break the case and arrest Kwon Jae Hee with solid evidence, but breaking and entering is crossing the lines, even in my opinion.
If it was honestly for that reason that Lieutenant Yeom removed Moo Gak from the case, then I can understand, but a large part of me knows that her ulterior motive was to remove him as an obstacle now that she’s digging into Cho Rim. I’m curious to see how Moo Gak is going to get himself back into the investigative team.

5. The Sense of Returning Senses

SC_Review9-10_05
I’ve always wondered how Moo Gak can control the strength behind his actions when he can’t feel anything. How does he know he’s not expelling too much energy into kissing Cho Rim? How does he know he’s not crushing her fingers when he’s holding her hand? Why couldn’t he catch up to Chef Kwon when he can’t feel the burn in his lungs from running? (But if they had filmed it that way, then I would feel horrible for Yoochun!)
It’s more difficult than one would assume to 100% successfully pull off a man who had absolutely no senses, so I never thought too much about those kind of errors. At the same time, it made me wonder if it was even possible for Moo Gak to feel emotions such as the pain associated with thinking about his sister or the love that he feels for Cho Rim. Even the genuine concern he felt for the near accident that Cho Rim got into, is he simply going through the motions? Knowing he should be feeling a certain way, but not actually feeling it? How does losing all of one’s senses really work?
Regardless of these thoughts, I’m still glad that Moo Gak’s senses are slowly returning to him and it seems like Cho Rim is a big contributor of that. I hate imagining how strained their relationship might become and how much of a negative impact it might have on them both when Cho Rim’s real identity is unveiled and, along with it, her indirect involvement in the death of Moo Gak’s younger sister.
There are plenty of things to look forward to next week and I’m counting down the days until the next episode. While it has been a decent and exciting ride so far, I also feel that the editing done to the recent episodes have been rather off. This week, in particular, has been pretty choppy and it’s the little asinine errors like these, along with the illogical happenings (did any catch the mistake in the parking lot scene with Kwon Jae Hee and Oh Jae Pyo?), that makes “The Girl Who Sees Smells” not as amazing as it has the potential to be.
Just as I’ve been saying since the beginning though, I’m still perfectly willing to overlook those flaws in light of the unique plot, the great performances by the entire cast, the chemistry between our OTP, and to see justice being served.
soompi @soompi

Assemblywoman Choi Min Hee talks about her proposed JYJ Law in detail

May 1, 2015 @ 12:08 pm

Embedded image permalink

During a recent interview, assemblywoman Choi Min Hee, who had proposed the 'JYJ Law,' explained in detail why she wants to create such bill, as well as why she borrowed the group name 'JYJ' for the title of her proposed bill. 

When assemblywoman Choi Min Hee was asked why the name of the bill was named after idol group JYJ, she answered, "Members of JYJ went to court with their former agency and won the suit. This symbolizes a new rift within the entertainment industry. Putting emphasis on that meaning, we named it so that it would reinstate what's stated in Article 85 of Broadcast Law."

In response to the question, "What is the reason for making this law?" the assemblywoman replied, "Laws are made for citizens to use as a base, it's not for them to lean on. However, there has to be a legal basis where the weak is protected as much as possible. Broadcasting law is the same. The whole world is screaming 'win-win' when it comes to partnerships, but only in Korea is there a hierarchy among the broadcasting station, producers, and the cast. We should break the tradition of forced efficiency. This bill was proposed so that we can correct wrongful actions and regain viewers' rights." 

The interviewer then raised the concern of 'devilish editing' and questioned whether or not the production company would edit the episode to intentionally make the problematic idol or cast member look bad. 

Assemblywoman Choi Min Hee replied, "That's why the system has to change properly. Everyone has good will in their hearts.  Taking the bill into consideration, we all have to try to prevent such an incident from happening. Once the 'JYJ Law' passes, it is to a person's own discretion to make harmonious relationship with others. Personal issues have the upper hand when it comes to law and evoke more positive public sentiment, so they should be dealt with on a humane level."

Meanwhile, Assemblywoman Choi Min Hee first proposed the 'JYJ Law' back in April 14 to prevent banning, or 'blacklisting,' specific entertainers and artists from appearing on broadcast without a justifiable reason.
AllKpop

Sunday, May 3, 2015

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.09 BY ROWEINA

Part I of this drama has been succeeded give Us a roller coaster feeling. But not the dizzy that we got but addicted. xD... Every eps has it own charm. So what will we get for the Part II? Some peps said that it's too early to tell Us who is the murderer. So the story might be dragging. Hmmm....I don't think it's too early coz if they tell Us who is the murderer just on last 4 eps....that will be too long. Coz it's interesting to see WHY he did that? N off course it won't be easy to catch him. But if it really dragging, it just I didn't see it or maybe I just don't wanna see it. Like some bloopers that I saw.. Ahhh....that's fine for me. It's only a small part that We can ignore Coz the important part for me is look at those precious expression from ChunNi n off course the sizzling chemistry from ChunNi n Se Kyungie. Not once of their scene looks dull. Every MuRim's moment always so interesting. N the best thing from them is their love story run so naturally n Thanks for Writernim though some of MuRim's moment are typical K drama (I call it as Classic scene.xD) he can make it into another level. Hehe....n also for give ChunNi 1st scene moments. xD

Ooppsss... think I should stop writing like writing for the full eps review (last review ) so let's start for the Part II of TGWSS.

For Part II Coz it's harder to chose 1 ChunFace of the Day (there are soooo many ChunFace n this time his lips also take part for his expression more than it used to be )... so I decided to chose 2 ChunFace of the Day. Hehe...

N for ChunFace of the Day (9)...I chose these one...

01.jpg

It's just something about his lips, touge n dimples. xD

Choi Moo Gak

We have Brown's sticker for his pose. xD

02.jpg

Another under cover scene that should be serious but they can tuck in some hillarious moment. Started with this one.

03.jpg

Never imagine that MG will imitate Det.Ki.... haha n ChunNi with foreign language is just Sexy to hear. XD... Oh,btw, I think I heard that he call himself as "oppa" but the eng-trans write it only as "I"....different with Indonesian sub.....they write it as "oppa".... It's good.XD..... n that moment ended with his deadpan expression.... LOL

N another hillarious moment.

04.jpg

I always LOLing everytime he do that (popped up head.XD) n when the DUO  kinda panic, he also make the salute... HAHAHA

Monday, May 4, 2015

CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.10 BY ROWEINA

Crying of happiness n also crying coz too much laugh. That’s what I got from this eps n not forget the tension. As usual the roller coaster feeling. If U read my article before TGWSS started, I often write about my wish. U can read in HERE

I’ve already got some of it n just waiting for the biggest wish happen. N FINALLY I got it. Thanks Writernim for make it happened. Though it happened only on CR’s dream, hahhaa....but it's so much better coz no crying there. N not just 1 time, he trolling us twice.....hahha...coz I never imagine that MG will has daydreaming. LOL....n We also get another kiss scene. Please make it happened. 1 Kiss Scene Per Week or 3 more Kisses Scene. xD

For this eps, I chose these one for ChunFace of the Day (10)..

01.jpg

It's just about ChunNi’s lips n Smile. xD Soooo CUTE.

Choi Moo Gak

Ahh....Writernim, U should make another eating scene for ChunNi, not just in “words”..hehe....coz ChunNi looks slimmer now.

02.jpg

U only give him eating Ramen scene....though it looks delicious.

03.jpg

Complete Recap here: JYJ CAFFEINE: CHUNFACE OF THE DAY - TGWSS EPS.10 BY ROWEINA http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/chunface-of-day-tgwss-eps10-by-roweina.html?spref=tw

Thanks @roweina78

Exclusive Interview With The Cast Of 'The Girl Who Sees Smells'

4 May 2015 by Chew Hui Ling

We all know Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung are both power acts in their own right, but we never knew how awesome these two could be together. Despite being total opposites in The Girl Who Sees Smells, we sniffed out (pun intended) quite a bit of similarities between the two stars!
The Girl Who Sees Smells BTS (1)

THEY HAVE THE SAME PERSONALITY.

SSK: “He is a very sincere person. He works very hard and creates a good atmosphere at the filming site. And just like me, both of us have a sunny personality.”
The Girl Who Sees Smells BTS (2)

THEY WORK HARD FOR THEIR ROLES.

PYC: “It’s not easy to come up with the way of speech and emotions because this is something I’ve never experienced. Choi Mu Gak is complex and very challenging to portray. As a result, I’ve become very sensitive lately and spent a lot of time working on my role.”
SSK: “It was awkward at first, because I had to act like I could see the invisible particles before CG effects were added in. But now, I’m enjoying it. I had several discussions with the director on how to best portray the special ‘eye’, whether I should be very expressive or not overdo it.”
The Girl Who Sees Smells BTS (3)

THEY LOVE FOOD.

PYC: “Cooking programmes are really interesting. I never miss an episode of Refrigerator, Please and I’ve also finished watching Korean Food War. Unfortunately, I don’t cook (laughs).”
SSK: “I love to cook. I’d make bread and snacks to share them with my family, friends and colleagues, and I enjoy getting their feedback. These days, I’m very interested in food pairing, which is about finding the right combination of food and beverages.”

The Girl Who Sees Smells BTS (4)

THEY DON’T LET FAME GET TO THEIR HEAD.

PYC: “I’m not someone who seeks attention. What I wanted was just to live somewhere quietly. I can do any job. I’ve already done hard labour before, so I don’t think there’s anything I cannot do (laughs).”
SSK: “I’m not greedy about becoming famous, but I want to be an actress who thinks that it’s more important to become a good person. I always keep this four-character idiom in mind – ‘Too much is as bad as too little’.”

Can’t get enough of ‘em? Get the full scoop on the upcoming Teenage June ’15 issue! Hint: We’ve got an exclusive interview with the leading man himself!

Exclusive Interview With The Cast Of 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' http://teenage.com.sg/entertainment/the-girl-who-sees-smells-park-yoo-chun-and-shin-se-kyung/

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/4-5/10/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-54-5102015.html?spref=tw

Archived