[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "[PICS] 131106 NII x JYJ signed postcard set + unpublished photosNovember 6, 2013 · rilanna

820045576.jpg~original

820045594.jpg~original

820045620.jpg~original

820045635.jpg~original

820045656.jpg~original

820046085.jpg~original

820046095.jpg~original

820046106.jpg~original

Source: @XiahDerTod + @bobkarong_nori + DC밥카롱님 via @AlwayswYuchunShared by: JYJ3

More from link here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-ADn

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From NII JYJ FM

[Trans] JYJ are showing the 2013 NII winter shots and Junsu feels victimized because he thinks it's unfair to only pick on him for his facial expressions about the female models.
JS: That's unfair. I did internal acting. I acted it out all smitten and shy.
MC: Then, Yuchun has nothing to say.. Ah.. but it's different-- Yuchun's are made-up facial expressions.
JS: Mine are 'making' facial expressions, too!
YC: *giggles*
MC: When Junsu lastly said 'making facial expressions', looks like Yuchun was about to die.
YC: ... "making facial expressions".. *ROFL*

/suddenly taking back his composure
YC: Alright, what's next?

Source: @grace_loves_sky

Translated by Sheena

#NII During game time, Yoochun need to finish a drink that wont taste pleasant, so Yoochun said his stomach is weak, he cant drink this. So, someone shouted: Noona will drink it for you. Just when everyone tot he will not drink it, he finished the whole drink with changing his expression, a natural born actor indeed! After drinking he went >_____< and he even look at the bodyguard ahjushi and act like his stomach wasnt feeling well, very cute

[NEWS] 131107 Park Yuchun’s, Park Shin Hye’s eyes rise to be No. 1 most beautiful male and female entertainers

20131107021066_0.jpg~original

Park Yuchun and Park Shin Hye were selected as the No. 1 male and female entertainer with the most attractive eyes .

For [National] Eye Day on Nov 11, BnViit Gangnam Bright World Ophthalmology conducted a survey with the topic ‘The eyes of the most attractive star is?’ targeting 462 people, guests who visited to their clinic for 6 days, from Oct 31st to Nov 5th.

As a result, JYJ Park Yuchun was selected as the most attractive male entertainer with 32%(150 people) of the votes for his eyes. The reason for choosing Park Yuchun is how he is attractive when he smiles with his eyes and there were many comments saying it was because of his nice eyes.

Source: Sports World i
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

JYJ's Yoochun and Park Shin Hye voted as the stars with the most charming eyes

JYJ-Yoochun-park-shin-hye_1383816846_af_

JYJ's Yoochun and actress Park Shin Hye have been voted as the stars with the most charming eyes.
Customers at the BNVIIT ophthalmology center in Gangnam, Seoul cast 460 votes to vote for the star with the most charming eyes. After the results of the poll were tallied, Yoochun came out on top as the #1 male with 32% of the votes, while Park Shin Hye topped the female celebrity list with 36%. 

As for the rest of the votes for male stars, actor Lee Jong Suk was 2nd with 29%, EXO's Chanyeol was tied at 3rd with TVXQ's Changmin at 10%, and at 4th was JYJ's Junsu and 2PM's Junho with 9% each.

On the female side, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon was 2nd with 21%, Girls' Generation's Sunny was 3rd with 16%, billiard player Cha Yoo Ram was 4th with 12%, and 5th was a tie between Girls' Generation's Seohyun and actress Jin Sae Yeon with 8%.

What do you think of the results?

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/jyjs-yoochun-and-park-shin-hye-voted-as-the-stars-with-the-most-charming-eyes#ixzz2jxCeRuar

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[OTHER FACEBOOK] 131107 NII Korea Update: Fan Event Behind-the-Scenes Photos + Suprise EventNovember 7, 2013 · pvtse

NII & JYJ GIVE Fan Event Behind-the-Scenes – <including a suprise event>

NII & JYJ GIVE Fan Event was held successfully on November 6th at Seoul Convention.Hallyu Star in the heart of Korean Wave! We can feel JYJ’s popularity!1,000 fans attended the fanmeeting-style event; a scene of sympathy and mutual understanding was set through JYJ’s sincere talks with the guests.

A portion of proceeds generated from this fan event will be donated to Good Neighbors under the name of NII & JYJ.

There is also a behind-the-scene photo of JYJ with Comic Capsule’s Kim Kyung Wook & Kim Tae Hwan, taken in the waiting room!

<Surpise Event>By clicking ‘Share’ and ‘Like’ buttons, one winner will receive postcards signed by JYJ. One winner will be chosen through lottery.Period: 2013.11.07 ~ 14

photo 1452266_595620253808924_2116731711_n.jpg

photo 1012874_595619723808977_851954520_n.jpg

photo 1455069_595619830475633_1412352868_n.jpg

photo 734427_595619757142307_2054122775_n.jpg

photo 1460037_595620510475565_637938728_n.jpg

Note: you can go to the post HERE to Like, Share, and Comment!

Source: NII Korea FacebookTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

By:Lady M

Although I did not take photos of YuChun on that day, it was still very wonderful. 

1 2 3131106 NII Fan Event was held in Seoul Convention Center. 

I guess there were a lot of people who came for Han Tae Kyung this time.

I reached the venue very early but it was already crowded with people.

There were a lot of Japanese fans this time.

4 5 6

YuChun on the exhibition table.

7 8 9

Even the lit candle holder gave different kind of feel to the atmosphere.

10 11 12

There were a lot of props used on wedding days in the venue today. Kekeke
YuChun has not appeared. I was already starting to imagine YuChun’s attire for today.
Every fans has their own opinion. They were wearing different colours of clothes, including other clothes of different colours kept inside their bags. Hehehe

13 14 15

Colourful YuChun on the big screen. 

YuChun’s standee. So handsome!

17 18 19 20 21

I have lingered around this long table for quite some time.

22 23 24

YuChun, smiling brightly on the banner.

25 26

Beanie! Hahahaha!

YuChun’s poster filled with notes.

The most obvious notes: “Dong Shik-sshi fighting” “Han Tae Kyung fighting”

29 30 31

Notes from Chinese and Japanese fans.

32 33

YuChun on the handphone screen.

34 35 36

6002 cap, YuChun’s Tokyo Dome paper bag.

37 38 39

This bracelet was sold at MicKiss 6002, 6002 YuChun.

Mickey Mouse bag.

41 42

6002 in the purse.

Today is the birthday of a Japanese fan. She celebrated it with a 6002 card and Mickey Mouse.
She just started to like YuChun recently. She fell in love with the piano playing YuChun.
We talked everything about YuChun together, bringing lots of laughter.
Because of YuChun, I felt very blissful today.

44 45

Below are the post-script of other Korean fans.
Translated by @yujini

131106 NII FAN PARTY YuChun’s question board was filled with the love from Chunsas [Congratulations on the casting of Han Tae Kyung] [Dong Shik ah, Fighting!!!] [Q: Actually what is the last name of Dong Shik?] [YuChun-ah, Love you]

According to the post-script of Korean fans, oppa has attentively read through the question board. Can you feel the warmth of Chunsas after reading those supporting message?

131106 NII FAN PARTY Post-script of Korean fans: [During the games segment, YuChun was caught and had to drink an unpleasant drink. YuChun said that his stomach may not able to withstand the drink. Someone among the audience shouted "Noona will help you drink it!" Just when everybody thought that he will not drink it, he has gulped down the drink. His facial expressions did not change at all when he was finishing the drink. Truly a natural actor!]

After he had finished the drink, his expression was ><… Super cute! He then faced the bodyguards beside him, pretending to have stomachache. Totally cute!

131106 NII FAN PARTY Post-script of Korean fans: During the FAN PARTY, YuChun yawned a few times and shut his eyes to rest for awhile sometimes. It could be seen that he was quite exhausted but he was very energetic. He looked very very happy. He smiled a lot. In the end, YuChun said he will be more hardworking and become a more handsome guy.

131106 NII FAN PARTY Post-script of Korean fans: [Aih.. Fans do not care about what kind of movie is Sea Fog but only care about the bed scene in the movie. Werid fans... Are you not curious of his thoughts on his movie debut, his purpose of acting in the movie or the atmosphere during filming? Why must you ask this kind of question? Not considerate at all. But when I saw YuChun being calm when facing this kind of question and answered it sincerely and seriously, I felt very reassured. I am the fan of such a thoughtful person.]

There was no hugging session this time. Only some lucky draw fans could go up the stage and  hold hands with them.
The punishment drink that YuChun drank seemed like plum juice. After finish drinking it, he left an awful expression and kept on drinking water.

Credit to Lady M

Chinese translated by 天迹追踪_盛儿@MickyBaidu

English & Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Note: Our translations are best-effort and based from original Chinese writings.  If any mistakes are found, it is unintentional.  Thank you for your understanding.

a bit late b'coz i was waiting for part 2 :D

class="posttitle"05November2013 [Fan Account] We were here, at IAG Roadshow in Vietnam (Part 1) 

This trip to Vietnam was really in a rush. By afternoon of 18 October (Thursday), we have confirmed everything and started to apply for visa. Due to the application of visa required two working days, we have to find all sorts of connections to get it done. We faced many problems during our visa application. We have promised to gather in Nanning on 21 October (Monday). On Monday night only we were able to get our Vietnam visa. We were extremely excited upon receiving our visas. It was worth all the hardships we faced all this while. When we decided to go Vietnam, we did not have the entrance ticket for the roadshow. We went there with the minds of waiting for them in the airport only but unexpectedly after half an hour we have received our visas, our friend in Vietnam called us informing that we have obtained the entrance ticket to the roadshow. A string of happy events happened continuously. It gave us more confidence towards our trip this time.

658c19950a7b0208e80475cc60d9f2d3562cc85c 695af303918fa0eca80b2e20249759ee3c6ddb5d

23 October – After our meal, we were ready to go the airport.

90da4bc2d56285351297670c92ef76c6a7ef6336

23 October – We arrived at Noi Bai International Airport around 7.30pm. We were able to find the group of fans waiting for the arrival of JYJ as we stepped into the airport. The Vietnamese fans have reached the airport very early and were waiting orderly at the arrival hall. We joined them immediately. When the fans knew that we purposely came all the way from China, they happily handed us YuChun’s sign boards and 6002 balloons and took photos with us. When we took out Micky Baidu’s lightstick and towel, they were very excited and gathered around to admire at our stuffs. We totally felt the passions from the Vietnamese Chunsa so we gave them the small gifts (YuChun’s small head clip) that we brought. They were very happy upon receiving our gifts, kept saying “Thank you” to us.

1 2 3Our interpreter is a local handsome Hanoi guy. He was affected by the atmosphere at the location and felt very excited too. He kept interpreting our conversations with the Vietnamese fans while holding up fan supports like banners for us. Eventually, he told us his name is: Micky Ah Xiao. I was very thankful towards this handsome man. Micky Ah Xiao played an important role in our smooth trip in Vietnam this time. 

d9910af41bd5ad6e9b24d1c783cb39dbb7fd3c43Very cute Vietnamese girls. This is the fan support T-shirt for Vietnamese Chunsa, so beautiful.

cdd614385343fbf2602b120eb27eca8065388f26The most popular online reporter in Vietnam was at the airport too. When she knew that we are Chinese Chunsa, she was very surprised. She then interviewed us on the spot. We were very proud to say that we came all the way to support Park YuChun and just like that we were on their online news.

8c5c237f9e2f0708af0b9e2deb24b899a901f21fHowever, it was very regrettable that due to safety reasons, the organizer has arranged them to walk the VIP lane. I have asked the fans who were waiting at the hotel, YuChun went in to the hotel by workers lane too.

40bca8af2edda3cc9a860f0d03e93901203f92c324 October – We went to Vietnam National Convention Center very early to queue up to enter the venue. We have met a lot of Chunsas outside the convention center. We felt very blessed to be surrounded in blue.

f067af64034f78f0a8e528de7b310a55b2191cbe24 October – All of us dressed up nicely. Special thanks to Yue Yue who help us make up beautifully and set our hairs. We want to be pretty when meeting YuChun. Just thinking about meeting him made me so excited! At 4pm, we have reached Vietnam National Convention Center. The public square was really big. Both sides of the square were filled with fans who came to support. Almost the whole portion was red colour but blue colour was outstanding too. We learnt that a lot of fans who came to support did not have the entrance ticket, thet can only support on the outside of the venue, hoping to see oppa when he is entering or leaving the venue. Their kind intentions touched our hearts. Suddenly we felt that all our exhaustion coming from far away has disappeared. The hearts of loving our oppa are all the same. There are no difference in nationalities or colours.

Because we are foreigners, we were allowed to enter the venue first.

70410e46f21fbe09ce5f663969600c338744ad20

f995ba096b63f624cdab9d2e8544ebf81b4ca3b75f6d32d12f2eb9387980dedfd7628535e4dd6fbcAs we entered the convention center, we spotted the venue for the press conference held in the morning. We ran over excitedly to take photos to keep as memory. Hehe~ I can go back and make a photo of me and YuChun standing side by side on the venue. 

We went in earlier to the hall. The staffs were still busy preparing for the performance and last minute adjustments.

c4761a178a82b9012bec641e718da9773812efe0I shall write until here for today. I’ll share two nice shots of YuChun first. Please anticipate on the continuation of my journey.

8a413ddbb6fd5266ff019439a918972bd407367a cdd614385343fbf204900e0eb27eca8064388fed02aeaf18972bd40701837bd079899e510eb309e4To be continued…

Source from 四夕悠宸@Mickybaidu

Picture credit as tagged

English translated & Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Note: Our translations are best-effort and based from original Chinese writings.  If any mistakes are found, it is unintentional.  Thank you for your understanding.

class="posttitle"08November2013 [FAN ACCOUNT] We were here, at IAG Roadshow in Vietnam (Part 2) 

Not long after we sat down, other audiences entered the venue continuously. The entrance duration started from 4.30pm to 6.30pm local time. During this period some of the committee members of fan clubs started to distribute all kinds of fan supports to everyone. There were red balloons, blue balloons, JYJ banners, lyrics etc. I took the Mickey head banner and a blue balloon that has 6002 printed on it. Both my hands were full with fan supports. The passionate Vietnamese Chunsa saw my inconvenience and she helped me put on the blue light stick around my wrist. It was very nice of her. Our seats were at the middle of area A, facing the stage and the view was perfect. At 7pm sharp, the event officially started.

The night started with speeches of the officials of Korea and Vietnam. Due to the language barrier as both of them speaking in Vietnamese and Korean (please forgive me on my lack in language), I really had no idea what they were talking about. The performance in the beginning were some Korean specialty dance and singing performance. There was performance by Vietnam’s most popular female singer too. Although her performance was amazing, my mind was full of Park YuChun. I did not have extra energy to enjoy perfomance by others. YuChun should be the last to perform! Hehe! I have started my long wait just like that, sometimes when people were shouting, we followed too.

After I waited for around an hour, suddenly all the fans in the venue were very excited and started to scream. All the light sticks, balloons… Whatever that could be held up, we held up high and waved them hard. Wow wow~ My YuChun was going to come out soon. The screams and shouts that time were about to blow off the roof of the convention center. The staffs and MC were very surprised seeing how popular they are. When the door at the middle of the stage was opened, a glim of bright lights shone through. Waa~ YuChun’s figure appeared from our left, wearing a red coat…

When he was walking slowly towards us, please forgive me, I really do not know what words to describe my feelings. My head was totally blank!!!! I could only use my screams to express my feelings. I’m too blessed till going crazy soon. I opened my eyes wide enough, not willing to blink at all, scared that I might miss anything. I have been waiting for so long, I have been longing for so long and he finally appeared before my eyes. Was this real? Was this really real? My God! I was too happy till I might faint at anytime. We entered the venue at 4pm and waited until around 8pm only able to see YuChun. We have waited for 4 hours. I was not able to think whether all this was worth or not at that moment. I think this is what we call fatal attraction.

af48791ed21b0ef4a21ea670dfc451da80cb3eb7

Just when the music started, the first song was <GET OUT>. As soon as YuChun sang, his gentle voice has already melted my heart and unconsciously, my tears flowed out. Every sentence that YuChun sang, his every action, his every dance move… Gosh.. All of them were so sexy. He was just like a bright star that lead everyone’s eyes moving along with him. Squinting his eyes, biting his lips, sticking out his tongue… All these small actions were arousing my senses all the time. 

The second song was <EMPTY>. The first sentence was oppa’s “Girl I swear…” It echoed around the whole venue and the atmosphere was getting higher. If YuChun was considered a bit conservative when performing the first song, he had totally given all out during <EMPTY>. His various relaxed actions, various expressions were just like a big boy. Sometimes he played with the black shirt dancers around him. I was totally indulging myself into his performance. My mind was very messy at that time. Now that I am writing, I feel that I have gone back to the live show. Every scene is repeating in my mind again. I hope that everyone can understand my writing.

When the ending of <EMPTY> was approaching, YuChun squatted down. At this moment it was very obvious that YuChun was breathing more heavily than usual. I was very worried if he could handle it but after standing up again YuChun continued to dance like normal. YuChun is this kind of person. He shows us his best on stage all the time and hides his sufferings from us. I cannot share your pain but what I can do is shouting at the top of my lungs and waving the banners when you are giving your best on stage.

8cceeff81a4c510ffdd1ce346259252dd42aa514After 2 songs, YuChun went to backstage but the enthusiasm of the fans did not cool down. The MV of the theme song of Incheon Asian Games, <ONLY ONE> was shown on the screen. The crowd was getting pumped up once again. Everyone was shouting: JYJ, JYJ… 

After the MV ended, JYJ came back on the stage. Waa~ This time they have changed into the clothes in their MV, the black and white suits. It was as though YuChun just walked out from the MV but the difference would be the current YuChun was sweating profusely. He was standing in the middle of the stage, sometimes wiping off the sweat on his face with his hands. This action was so sexy. Up next was the Vietnamese – Korean (translation) interview part. Please forgive me for I was staring and drooling at YuChun the whole time. Suddenly all the audience stood up. All 3 of them were going to teach us the dance steps of <ONLY ONE>. Hehe.. Taking steps, shrugging shoulder, waving hands… He looked so cute while doing all those actions.

When the music of <ONLY ONE> started again, it has pushed the atmosphere in the venue to the climax for the night. All the audiences stood up, waving their fan supports along with the music and shouting… I felt that my throat was sore but it seemed like my voice was out of my own control. I kept on shouted: YuChun, YuChun… I was waving the Mickey Mouse light stick non-stop in hope that YuChun was able to notice the blue colour that stood out among the red sea. It was worth it if he knew that we came all the way only for him. I guessed YuChun must have seen us.

081 082 083 084 085 086After the music of <ONLY ONE> ended, the three of them said their thank yous to the crowd and walked off the stage. By then only I realized that my blissful times were so short. YuChun has only appeared for not more than 25 minutes from the start till the end. His every action in that 25 minutes has left deep impressions in my mind. When I was still indulging in my mind-blowing encounter with YuChun, Yue Yue reminded me that we still have to rush to the airport to send them off.  

Thus, we quickly wrapped up our feelings and sprinted to our transport 50m away from the convention center.To be continued… 087

Source from 四夕悠宸@Mickybaidu

Picture credit as tagged

part 3 is coming :x

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO] Vote for Yoochun as Asia’s Popular Idol in Hong Kong’s Yahoo! Buzz Award!November 9, 2013 · rilanna

You can vote an unlimited amount of times.

- Click to open the –> LINK <–The link should have you in the voting category (the first link in purple bar that is underlined with red, seen below)

- Click on the third link (the second link underlined [numbered as 1] seen in the pic provided below) to begin voting in the ‘Asia’s Popular Idol’ category 

–> LINK <—2013hkyhbuzz1.png~original- Click on Yoochun’s icon (first icon pic of the 4th row) [numbered as 2]

- Input in your YAHOO email address [numbered as 3]

- Checked the box outlined in red [numbered as 4] (for agreeing to the ‘Terms & Conditions’)2013hkyhbuzz2.png~original- Click the OK button (the one boxed in red [numbered as 5]) to finish voting2013hkyhbuzz3.png~original

- Close(x) the sliding-in windows that appears, andthis page should be where you end up:2013hkyhbuzz4.png~originalIt thanks you for your support and vote for Yoochun!^^And it also ask you if you’ll like to vote again.

= YOU COMPLETED VOTING!

TO RE-VOTE AGAIN

- You repeat the steps again, but this time, you don’t need to retype your Yahoo! email;You just have to click the box to agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and OK button2013hkyhbuzz5.png~original

You can vote an unlimited amount of times.

Ceremony starts: December 1st, 2013 at 8pm HKTLocation: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre Hall 5 G

Shared by: JYJ3

class="posttitle" style="text-align: start; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: 500;"10November2013 [FAN ACCOUNT] The shape of your smiling lips, provoking my heart as usual: Postscript of NII Fan Eventby TSUBAKI600219 MINS AGO0 )

Finally, the long awaited 1106 has arrived. I had a feeling that this day would not come so fast when I was getting my ticket to the event. The week before attending each of your activity, I usually spent my time in anxiety and uneasiness. I was scared that there might be any unexpected changes during the last few days before the event.

Today, I started to prepare myself during noon and departed at 2pm. The weather was moody with some cold winds. I was not very sure about the location for the event today. I had some ideas on the venue as I have worked around that area before. When I reached there, I saw the poster at the entrance showing an arrow towards the left side. Thank God I did not go to the wrong place.

There were many people waiting at the venue. Staff told us that we could only enter the hall at 4pm. With the entrance ticket in my hand, I went to exchange my seat number for today. The seat number was obtained by drawing out numbers from a box. It’s all up to my luck. I stuck in my hand into the box but my hand slipped and I dropped my seat number back into the box. My hand went in again to retrieve another seat number and the staff said to me “You can only take one ticket.” The seat number that I had drawn was B-095. The staff said  that my number was not bad. I doubted him/her so I asked “Really?” She/He replied, “Not that bad actually.”

The ambience of the location was wonderful, everything looked very beautiful. There were pictures of you in white photo frames at the long table in the middle of the room. The photo frames were decorated by candles and flowers.

25f98fd4b31c8701d0ea15f5257f9e2f0608ffcb805eb71c8701a18bf5b7b55c9c2f07082938fecb41672a738bd4b31cf76033a885d6277f9f2ff8cb

There was a poster of you at the further back of the room. Fans could stick on notes or questions they wanted to ask you on the poster. I was holding my pen and wrote: 유천오빠 (YuChun oppa) on the post-it note. I just wrote this down and suddenly my mind went blank. I did not know what to ask you. This was not right. I should have tonnes of questions for you, even a stack of post-it notes would not be enough. After that I really could not think of any and I did not want to hold up other fans’ time to write to you so I end up putting the note into my purse. Surprisingly, I realized that it seems like I will be satisfied as long as I am able to see you.

99d2d509b3de9c82d4c15e9c6e81800a18d84382a2668e13632762d07d8503aca2ec08fa503dc6f0

I kept on taking photos while waiting. The crowd was getting bigger and bigger. When 6pm was approaching, I entered the hall. My seat was on the right side. Coincidentally, you would be sitting on right side too. I was able to sit nearer to you and get a nice view of you. When 6pm was getting nearer, I was more nervous. Both my hands were cold as ice. Usually during this time we were able to see your picture getting out of the saloon but today there was no photo at all. This made me feel more nervous. 

Few minutes past 6pm, both the MCs were on stage. The MC said, “There are presents here. If you want it, please stand up and dance like a crazy person now and you can take away the present.” When the MC said “start”, no one stood up. After awhile, a girl really danced and she took away the present. The MC said, “See. I told you it was easy to take away the present.” Next, we cheered to welcome you according to areas. We heard that you were nearby already. By then only I felt at ease a bit. My area have more Japanese fans so there was language barrier thus during the first cheer, our volume was not that loud but when you really appeared, we cheered loudly. 

You were the first to appear, wearing the navy colour shirt. I even stood up, grabbing the chair in front of me, shouting your name. You were seated and my gaze never left you since then. You were holding the mic while greeting us. You just opened your mouth and said, “Hi everyone! I am Park YuChun.” and my vision went blur at that instant. It was like I had totally lost my direction and my mind fainted as well. Your voice was so gentle but it has electrifying power, drilling into my heart, numbing all my senses. This feeling was extremely painful but I was gladly enduring it. 

First part, a video of the places hit by disasters was shown. You were very serious while watching the video. And me, I was very serious in looking at you. You drank the mineral water on the table and after drinking you grabbed on to the edge of the table. The staff sent in another bottle of mineral water and you politely nodded at her to express your thanks. Sometimes you rested your chin on the mic, listening quietly on other people’s conversation. And at times you would smiled brightly.

You have gotten really thin. Your features were exceptionally obvious. You looked very tired. I dared not say that I am very worried and heart broken because I knew that all this are part of the sacrifices when filming. Even if you were tired, you were still very polite. All the fans who went down the stage, you would nod your head at them while sending them down and your face was all smiles. When you returned to your seat, your hand grabbed hold of the table (T/N: YuChun was so tired that he needed to support on the table while sitting down). This action had made me suffered and heart broken for a very long time. 

There was one segment where you have to drink a terrible drink. The MC asked, “YuChun-sshi, can you drink it?” You sipped a bit and drank in all with a frowning face. After that I saw you were breathing in and out deeply and rinse your mouth with water. I unconsciously spatted out “how” in Korean continuously. Your action of rinsing your mouth seemed very pitiful. It made me wanted to drink it in your place. MC asked you your feelings after drinking it. You replied that you already started to feel uncomfortable. 

You did not answer too many questions. You said that <Sea Fog> is currently filming while <Three Days> is under preparation too. You have went for training and practised shooting. In addition, you mentioned about entering military next year. In the end, you said that you very anticipate fan events. There is not much time left until you enter military service and you want to leave more memories to the fans. You will strive to be a more handsome man. 

When the event was over, all of us stood up and waved at you, sending you out. I walked to the subway alone, thinking back the event. I walked until the very last carriage of the subway. I did not realize that the subway has arrived. A imo (aunty) inside the subway asked me to quickly enter as the subway door would close in anytime. When I just stepped into the subway, the door closed immediately and both of my arms were stuck in between the doors. The subway door slowly reopened again.

My mind was very messy at that time. There were parts during the fan event, there were parts about the things you said before. I have experience already. This is the post syndrome everytime after meeting you. My feelings will be like a roller coaster. Just that this time, it became worse after the news about entering military came out. This time is the official new. There is no unconfirmed news to act as an excuse to comfort myself anymore. It seemed more surreal since I heard it straight from you. It was so surreal that I felt that hundreds and thousands of arrows pierced through my heart. 

During the fan event, you chose some fans to interact with you on stage. It seemed like I did not anticipate much regarding this. To me, to be able to meet you, that is more than enough. The level that I am able to handle, I guess is until here only. I always tell Chunsas who have not met you: It is better not to meet YuChun in person. After meeting, you will miss him more. The current me already have difficulties in handling the sufferings after meeting you. I cannot imagine what will happen to myself if I were to hold you, hug you. Just let me look at you quietly from afar, protecting you. This will be enough.

This is my sixth time meeting you. The first time was in Shanghai and the rest were in Korea (read here <The Spy movie premiere>, read here <The Face Reader movie premiere>, read here <Hwa-Yi movie premiere>). After the fan meeting in Shanghai ended, I told myself I want to be nearer to you. Keeping my promise to myself, I have flown to Korea to meet you although I have too much of unexplained fears towards this city. I always listen to songs when I am taking the subway, scrolling your pictures to pass my time. I always think about my younger days of 15 years old and the current 23-year-old me. Your existence is an accident during this 8 years. Entering military? Really not able to see you for 2 years? Sorry, I still don’t dare to imagine it. 

I have stayed at Seoul for 2.5 months. My visa date is going to expire soon. I have booked the return ticket back to China. Park YuChun, I will be leaving temporary. I will be back next year. I hope that you will still give me chance to meet you again when the time comes. 

Fighting for you movie! Fighting for your drama too! And take care of your health too. Miss you!

Source from 千夜芙桑 @MickyBaidu

Picture credit as tagged

class="postitle" style="color: rgb(23, 23, 23); text-transform: uppercase;"PARK YUCHUN, LEE MIN HO, JANG GEUN SUK, THE THREE STARS SUSTAINING THE SHAKEN HALLYU WAVENovember 10, 2013 by kisschunnie

749770_107672_3644.jpg

Sports Hankook 2013-11-10 17:56

Maintaining continuous popularity in spite of the downturn of Hallyu Wave in crisis.

Due to conservative shift, the low exchange rate of Yen and the Anti-Hallyu trend, Japanese market,the starting point of Hallyu, which provides the biggest demand, is shaking.

Because the proportion of Japanese market is too big, many enterprises relying on Hallyuwave is experiencing the feeling of skating on thin ice surface even though the influence of Hallyu has been increasing in other overseas markets beside Japan.

In this situation, the existence of stars who can embrace the whole Asian market beyond Korea is getting more significant. Considering the characteristics of culture, it will necessarily exist as long as there are publics which consume it. Like the case of Bae Yong Jun who was the starting point of Hallyu and was at its peak, the existence of stars who can attract overseas fans who will support them to overcome the difficulties from other social conditions.

Within a downward tendency of Hallyu, there are stars who stand out by showing continuous upturn. Park Yuchun, Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho are in the center of such trend.

Park Yuchun has solidified his position as an actor besides JYJ activities. After his drama, ‘Rooftop Prince’ had a big success in Japan, ‘I Miss You’ is also depending on ‘Park Yuchun Effect.’ Moreover, his new drama of SBS Wed/Thurs miniseries ‘Three Days’ (screenplay by Kim Eun Hee, directed by Shin Kyung Soo), a mega-size project with over 10 Billion Won (9.39 Million USD) investment is scheduled to be aired next February.

With the news of Park Yuchun’s casting, the production firm already has received continuing love calls from leading firms in Japan. A personnel who is well aware of Japan market informed, “The dramas which can cost over 200 thousand dollars (USD) per episode disappeared after “That Winter, The Wind Blows” early this year. However, many enterprises still offer more than 200 thousand dollars for Park Yuchun’s dramas. They are highly appraising his marketable value as an actor as well as a singer.”

This personnel added, “200 thousand dollars per episode can be considered as a basic standard to classify Top A level Hallyu star. Excluding Bae Yong Jun who hasn’t have a new works for 6 years, there are only Jang Geun Suk and Park Yuchun who can meet such standard at this point.”

The other personnel from broadcasting field said, “After reaching its peak, the Hallyu market is entering the period of adjustment. Park Yuchun, Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho are who maintain the existence of Hallyu during such period. They are three people who can represent Hallyu in the whole Asia beyond Japan in the future“

Ahn Youn Jin reporter realyong@sportshankook.co.kr

Credit: Naver
Translated by Uttunfan 
Shared by 6002sky

About these ads

Archived