[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"[interview] JYJ Park Yoo Chun Makes Another Leap Through 'Sea Fog' class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"2014.08.03 17:00  Newsen Lee So Dam  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun shared the story of being touched by director Bong Joon Ho.

Having made his big screen debut through film Sea Fog, Park Yoo Chun met with Newsen for an interview on July 30 in a café near Samcheong-dong.

In the film Sea Fog, Park Yoo Chun took the role of the youngest member of the ship’s crew named ‘Dong Shik.’

When asked if he has seen the numerous positive reviews on his acting, Park Yoo Chun said, “I’ve read some articles. But I’m the type to not read the comments much so I haven’t seen many. It’s tough to read the comment. It’s become a habit of mine since a long time ago. It was amazing to see my face on a big screen. Even one eye was up to 1.5 meters on the screen. I was surprised and embarrassed.”

[interview] JYJ Park Yoo Chun Makes Another Leap Through Film ′Sea Fog′

“Instead of the comments, I heard what people around me said. There was an after party after the VIP preview for Sea Fog and everyone told me that they enjoyed watching the movie, saying that a good movie has been produced. They also told me that it’s amazing that I chose a film like Sea Fog as my debut project and that they see me differently. I felt awkward to hear things like that. Until now, every time I attended an after party for a movie preview, I felt comfortable since it wasn’t for my project, but this time I felt comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. It felt a bit like the project was being judged. When I heard that it’s a good movie and that I won’t get negative comments, I thought, ‘maybe I did well.’” (laughter) 

Sea Fog is a project that many actors in their 20’s wanted to do. When Park Yoo Chun was cast for the role of ‘Dong Shik,’ many people were shocked and wondered whether he can pull it off. When the curtains opened, however, Park Yoo Chun was Dong Shik and Dong Shik was Park Yoo Chun. 

“Many people asked me, like when I chose to act in Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal, how I chose to act in a project like Sea Fog. Since I debuted as a singer, they expected me to only take on cool and clean-cut characters and were shocked when I didn’t. I chose the projects based the scenario and the character. I worried about thing after that. For Sea Fog, I was only worried whether I can pull it off since it was a heavy toned movie.”

Park Yoo Chun shared, “My image can change based on my acting. So the agency was worried about Sea Fog in the beginning. There are some brutal and violent scenes and no one knew how they could affect me later on. But as an actor, Sea Fog was something that I really wanted to do so I said I want to act in it. I didn’t want to regret anything, although I didn’t know how I would be depicted in the movie. Now I think I’ve made the right decision.”

Director Bong Joon Ho had said about Park Yoo Chun, “I’m happy that our movie industry has gained a great movie actor.”

About this, Park Yoo Chun said, “I’m still not sure what he was praising about me. I feel awkward to hear those things. Maybe it’s because I wasn’t greedy as I acted.”

He said, “As I acted as ‘Dong Shik’ in Sea Fog, I wasn’t greedy. I didn’t need to. I was only concerned about harmonizing with director Shim Sung Bo and the other senior actors. I didn’t struggle to show something more in my acting. I practiced my scripts at the site and rehearsed together, discussing about certain parts from the scenario and enjoyed acting based on that. So Sea Fog is an embarrassing but not an embarrassing project for me.”

About director Bong Joon Ho, Park Yoo Chun reminisced, “Despite his busy schedules with Snow Piercer, he came to visit the filming site frequently. He didn’t tell me this directly and I heard it through someone else but I remember it the most.”

He shared, “As director Bong Joon Ho monitored the scenes, I heard that he said, ‘Dong Shik started becoming cuter and more lovely in the monitor, but now it’s time to say goodbye. I miss Dong Shik.’ I really can’t forget that. As soon as I finished Sea Fog, I had to start filming Three Days and director Bong Joon Ho told me, ‘Let’s have a drink after your drama ends. I think the drink will taste delicious if we drink as we look back on the hardships of now.’ He is an awesome person. That really cheered me up.”

He concluded, “It still doesn’t feel like Sea Fog is over. Since it is about to time for it to premiere, it doesn’t really feel like it’s completely over yet. I became a bit relaxed when I heard people’s comments at the after party for the VIP preview but I still feel like I’m filming Sea Fog. If I talk about Sea Fog and look back at the time, I really miss those moments. I feel like I have remnants of Sea Fog left in me.”

Meanwhile, Sea Fog will premiere on August 13.

Photo credit: Newsen 

Mwave

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"JYJ Successfully Wraps up ‘JYJ Membership Week’ by Gathering 18,000 Fans class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"2014.08.04 16:40  CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

JYJ’s free fan service event 2014 JYJ Membership Week has closed its curtains.

C-JeS Entertainment, JYJ’s agency, stated on August 4, “2014 JYJ Membership Week, which took place between July 31 and August 3 in COEX has successfully ended. A total of 18,000 fans from in and out of Korea were able to make precious memories through the membership week.”

JYJ Successfully Wraps up ‘JYJ Membership Week’ by Gathering 18,000 Fans

The exhibition included ‘JYJ club,’ which presented a mix of JYJ’s hit songs and displayed a video of the members DJing, the music video set for the title song Back Seat, the dress room that displayed over 600 outfits that JYJ wore for previous concerts and performances and more. 

The event also featured a book café where the fans could enjoy looking through JYJ’s magazines while enjoying ice cream, the ‘JYJ theatre’ which displayed the members’ recent activities and behind the scene clips and the sticker photo shop, where the fans could take sticker pictures with the members’ photos in the background. 

An affiliate stated, “JYJ’s membership week, which has been carried out each year to communicate with the fans, allowed a closer fan interaction this year and their satisfaction was very high. The membership week has already held its third annual event. We will continue to work hard to make opportunities for the fans to interact with JYJ.”

JYJ Successfully Wraps up ‘JYJ Membership Week’ by Gathering 18,000 Fans

On August 2 and 3, special fan meetings were held for previously selected fans. Over the two days, JYJ met with 4,000 fans from Japan and 6,000 fans from Korea, sharing talks and playing various games, spending good times with each other. 

JYJ said, “We’re happy that we have this opportunity to make good memories with the fans every year. We would like to continue to spend time with the fans through events like this.”

4,000 fans made their way from Japan to attend JYJ’s membership week this year. An affiliate stated, “With some saying that hallyu wave has been dying off in Japan, the fact that 4,000 fans came from Japan to see JYJ is news to be welcomed by the travel industry as well. The fact a large number of fans enter the country to attend JYJ’s membership week shows JYJ’s influence.”

Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment

Mwave

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[HQ PRESS PICS] 140804 New Photos from 2014 JYJ Membership Week – Venue + Fanmeeting & Showcase + Press ConferenceAugust 4, 2014 · rilanna

2014.07.31~08.03 – Fans at the Venue

1407141097-49.jpg~original1407141205-29.jpg~original

1407141168-17.jpg~original1407141223-30.jpg~original1407141185-100.jpg~original1407141264-92.jpg~original1407141289-15.jpg~original1407141311-60.jpg~original1407141242-32.jpg~original

2014.08.02 – Rehearsal

photo 30000402044.jpg

2014.08.03 – Fanmeeting & Showcase

704_1380391_545639.jpg~original704_1380392_701788.jpg~original704_1380393_572359.jpg~original704_1380395_468696.jpg~original704_1380397_129706.jpg~original704_1380399_972129.jpg~originalphoto 1407141642-54-org.jpg
photo 1407140947-65-org.jpg
photo 1407140928-83-org.jpg
photo 1407140962-11-org.jpg
photo 1407141070-74-org.jpg
photo 1407141129-41-org.jpg
704_1380398_803871.jpg~originalphoto 1407140979-97-org.jpg
photo 1407141147-60-org.jpg

2014.08.03 – Press Conference

photo 704_1380386_911504.jpgphoto 704_1380387_648454.jpg
photo 704_1380388_981158.jpg
photo 704_1380389_921878.jpg
photo 704_1380390_967539.jpg

Credits: Sina + Top Star News + SBSShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] Park Yuchun’s Interview – Cine21 Magazine No. 966 (2014.08.05~08.12)August 4, 2014 · rilanna

10593000_774461509282924_101809736578888

Park Yuchun

In life, what is most precious?

People who work with me all know, I have no big ambitions. Want to earn a lot of money? Want to do more commercials? Want to be even more popular? I have no such desires. The only desire I have is to get better in acting.

To me, the most precious things are rather ordinary things. If there is a good project, go and do it happily and be thankful for it. The chance for us to release an album came; to date, we are still in a position to release an album, I thought, and I felt so happy.

I don’t like to attend events. I even told my company to try their best not to arrange any official events for me. But recently some seniors joined our company (like Choi Min Sik, Sol Kyung Gu, Lee Jung Jae), so I had no choice but to go for the premieres. (laugh)

I hope people will also regard me normally. Yuchun acted in this work, his acting is very good. This is enough for me.

It seems that a person who realises the preciousness of small things will become richer than others. Once I was drinking with Min Sik hyung, he said, whether you are earning 10 million won or a hundred million won, whether you are very popular or just average, you will meet at a roadside food stall, meet over drinking soju. So don’t make things so complicated. Do well the simple things in life. Isn’t that cool? I want to live like that.

Kor-Chin trans: 暖日呀呀Chin-Eng trans: melodyskyShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PRESS PICS] 140804 New Photos from Park Yoochun’s InterviewsAugust 4, 2014 · rilanna

photo NISI20140804_0009988919_web.jpgphoto NISI20140804_0009988925_web.jpg
photo NISI20140804_0009988920_web.jpg

photo NISI20140804_0009988926_web.jpgphoto NISI20140804_0009988921_web.jpg

photo NISI20140804_0009988923_web.jpgphoto NISI20140804_0009988922_web.jpg
photo NISI20140804_0009988915_web.jpg
photo NISI20140804_0009988917_web.jpg
photo NISI20140804_0009988916_web.jpg

PS14080400128.jpg

PS14080400142.jpg

PS14080400141.jpg

PS14080400140.jpg

PS14080400139.jpg

PS14080400138.jpg

More here from JYJ3 http://wp.me/p1gQsC-FU9

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140805 Park Yuchun, ‘A Beginner Sailor’ Plunges Into An Ocean of Desires What is the reason for choosing this movie?August 4, 2014 · rilanna

htm_20140805177c010c011.jpg

It’s a movie that is not easily challenged. When I first saw the scenario I was torn between the urge of taking it up and whether I am able to do it or not. Nevertheless, it was something that would make me grow more confident.

You had to use the Yeosu dialect/accent.
The director told me that there was no need to do the accent excellently so that eased my burden but I was told to express the character vividly as the story is based on a true story (Sea Fog is also a stage play which was based on a true story). I watched documentary of real life seaman and grabbed hold of staffs of Jeollado descend to practise the accent.

The filming started late autumn. It must have been difficult filming in the cold water while battling the waves.
The most difficult thing was to erase ‘Park Yuchun’ off and perfectly show off ‘Dongshik’. In the movie, while filming Dongshik and Hongmae hiding in the engine room, it seemed like I didn’t know how to pretend. No matter how shy Dongshik was, there was this prideful thinking of “I am a sailor.” I wanted to show that kind of feeling naturally.

Through unexpected incidents, each sailor’s desire was exposed and uncontrollable tragedy arose.
It was not just Dongshik alone, everyone understood the other sailor’s position and felt pitiful. There were many scenes which required a lot of endurance to film. What’s worse was feeling sad and melancholic while filming in a ship. No matter what, Dongshik would not have been able to make it through that kind of a situation without Hongmae. I am really envious of the way Dongshik loves.

You acted together with distinguished actors like Kim Yunseok which goes without saying, Moon Seung-goon, Kim Sangho, Yoo Seungmok etc.
It was a very happy atmosphere. There were many learning points to learn from the warm seniors. It is a movie which could satisfy my thirst towards natural acting.

Your next movie.
Though I may want to try out action thrillers but above all, I would like to act in a pure village love story of a young man.

Source: JoongAng NewsTranslated by:@yochwennieShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNTERVIEW] 140804 Park Yuchun talks about obligatory military service & his solo albumAugust 4, 2014 · rilanna

11c746164268419293ec1e5ff7b129a7.jpg

__You have the age to think about the obligatory military service. Do you have any fear against the periods of blank?

“Because I don’t work alone, I have the JYJ members.. So I can’t make a decision as I like. The exact periods will be decided after talking with the company. I have no fear against the life in the military service but.. I have it a little [fear] against the periods of blank. I’d like not to be hasty and greedy when I come back after finishing it. I think.. although I would not be a lead role, I’ll be thankful to appear, if I can meet, in a nice drama or film. I could feel free and easy since I thought like that. I won’t quit this after working for only several years so I think it would be better chance to start slowly with keeping my composure after my comeback.”

8024b83b4bc84c1f8ad0cc3903b5f493.jpg

__Only you didn’t make solo album in JYJ. Now you seem to prefer to act than to sing.

“Actually, Yes.. I also wanted to make my solo album. And people around me and my company also recommended to make it so I prepared it last year but I thought.. ‘If I make it like this, it would be the same with others’. So I quitted it. I can make the album as JYJ so I almost gave up to make it [my solo album]. Honestly, I wanted to act more. Since I did ‘Rooftop Prince(2012)’, I wanna know more about acting. Nowadays, it’s so fun to watch the various acting expressions of other actors when I enjoy watching a drama or movie… Sometimes I copied their acting and thought.. how I can make the character if I act it.. Acting is so fun.”

Source: Hankook IlboTranslated by: @theyoungestmin(1,2)Shared by: JYJ3

http://youtu.be/qBM_kPjvUr8From Reuters

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140803 Kim Junsu, “We want to show a unique JYJ’s sexiness”August 4, 2014 · pvtse

photo seiji20140803174955_P_03_C_1.jpg

JYJ Kim Junsu explained the reason why ‘BACK SEAT’ was chosen as the title song.

At 2014 JYJ Membership Week Fanmeeting and 2nd Album Showcase that was held on August 3rd at COEX D Hall in Seoul, Junsu explained about their title song ‘BACK SEAT’, “The genre of this song is urban R&B. The song is a little unfamiliar, not only to us, but our fans might’ve been surprised as well.”

“Because of JYJ, we wanted to take up the challenge,” he added.

“We’ll be turning 30 next year. Rather than idols nowadays, we wanted to convey the feel of a more mature man. We thought ‘BACK SEAT’ was the song that could naturally show a man’s sexiness,” Junsu said, explaining the reason why ‘BACK SEAT’ was selected as the title song.

Sexy lyrics and dreamlike mood are the main points of ‘BACK SEAT’. The soft whispering maximized the strength of JYJ vocals. The song was released on July 29th.

Source: Sports HankookiTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

KPop

JYJ’s to hold exclusive concert

20140804001311436_1.jpg

Coming back with the 2nd regular album ‘JUST US,’ JYJ expressed their goals for the concert.    

On the 3rd in the afternoon, JYJ held press conference for the showcase and fan meeting at COEX, Seoul. Kim Jae Joong stated that “Despite busy schedule, all members have tried their best to prepare the concert. We would like to enjoy the stage while entertaining all fans”  

Also, added to this, “I think what matter is weather condition. I hope it will neither rain or too hot. Hopefully the weather will be perfect for everyone can enjoy.”. 

Park Yoo Chun explained “It has been quite a while to perform as ‘JYJ.’ I’m very much looking forward it and pretty thrilled. I have always been on the stage, but this concert means a lot to me.”  

Also, he said “I wish we can do best. I hope no one gets hurt. I wish we’ve got big applause at the end of the show because we perform as three, JYJ. That makes me practice hard.”  

Jun su showed his ambition for the show saying “It’s been a while to be on the stage as JYJ. I’m very looking forward to it. Popular dancers especially are coming from the U.S to join us at the show. We would like to present the perfect show.” 

JYJ has come back with the 2nd album ‘JUST US’ on 29th July and the title song is ‘BACK SEAT.’   

JYJ will have a concert under the title of ‘THE RETURN OF THE KING,’ to meet 40 thousand fans at the Seoul Jamshil Main Studio on the coming 9th.   

At the concert, they will perform tracks in the 2nd album, including the title song, ‘BACK SEAT,’ and other hit songs. JYJ will go on Asia tour staring with the concert in Seoul.  

http://en.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20140804001311436&series=eng002

issue@asiatoday.co.kr

JYJ “We are all over 30 years old by next year… ‘Back Seat’ contains matured attraction of men”

JYJ held showcase press conference at Seoul Gangnam-gu Samsung-dong COEX D Hall on August 3 to celebrate release of new album ‘Just Us’.
10530_1.jpg

JYJ is releasing a new album in 3 years since they released ‘IN HEAVEN’ in 2011 September. JYJ had a fan meeting and showcase with 10 thousand fans on August 2 and 3. JYJ Park Yoo-Cheon said, “It’s really delightful to work with 3 of us. I’m happy to perform together, and release album as JYJ.” Kim Jae-Joong said, “I’m looking forward to what we are going to do. I’ll do my best. I feel the same with other members. I’m just so happy to release an album in 3 years, and we can perform together.”
About the title song ‘Back Seat’, they said, “As it’s JYJ, ‘Back Seat’ may sound a bit foreign to you. However, I wanted to have it as our title song as we are JYJ. As we are becoming 30 next year, I wanted to pour manly emotion in the music naturally.”

Innolife

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNTERVIEW] 140802 ‘Sea Fog’ Director Shim Sung-bo, “Park Yoochun and me both are rookies… we are bounded together by a common destiny”August 5, 2014 · rilanna

B201408020950545301.jpg~original

Recently, prior to the release of movie ‘Sea Fog’(director: Shim Sung-bo, production company: Haemoo Co., Ltd), Shim Sung-bo divulged in an interview with Hankyung TV Blue News: “I had needed an actor who could act the role and is around his mid-20s. I needed an actor with an innocent(/naive) image. That’s exactly why he was Park Yoochun”.

Previously, Producer-director Bong Joon-ho had said “Director Shim Sung-bo chose Park Yoochun. Director Shim Sung-bo was very interested in Park Yoochun. To an extent, he chose who appeared in all of his works actually”. On this, curiosity over how Yoochun will portray [his character] in ‘Sea Fog’ is further heightened, if it is true.

Shim Sung-bo disclosed, “I had never thought of Park Yoochun as a singer. Only, I invested a lot of thoughts for a colleague who had done a lot of dramas, who wanted to try doing a movie for the first time. He is a colleague who has act through dramas but had look at the script’s scenarios. I didn’t think of him as a singer because of he himself had wanted to do it, his cinematic ardor, his resolve to work hard”.

Continuing Shim Sung-bo said, “I had thought that since there were actors with broad ranges of experiences, on the filming set, then he should continue to or had to evolve naturally. I arranged for his ‘all-in’ [T/N: total immersion in] to the movie and the clearing of his schedule completely, I didn’t yield at all. It seems like Park Yoochun himself did have his share of hitting bumps. Although it hasn’t met the general audience yet, the assessments of the people who’ve seen the movie are pouring out to some certain extent”.

In addition, Shim Sung-bo admitted “He had a good image when we met actually. He was a warm-hearted person. His presence itself fits with Dong-shik. I believed that Park Yoochun can transform into a real movie actor as did Dong-shik changes in the flow of events. He portrayed that kind of picture. I am also a rookie, and was filming depending on him as though I am bounded together by a common destiny with Park Yoochun also being a rookie”.

In the meantime, ‘Sea Fog’ is the story about six crew members –who had set sail bearing the dream of [having their boat with] a full load of fish– ferrying stowaways in an unknown sea fog to which they cannot see what’s in front of themselves. It will open on August 13. Rated 19+, not for adolescents. It’s running time is 111 minutes.

Source: Wow TVTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[video + TRANS] 140805 “해무”/“Haemoo”/“Sea Fog” Cross Interviews with the cast membersAugust 5, 2014 · rilanna

Please watch the original video too!! [LINK]

[TRANS of Yuchun's part]

1:09~2:13

YC: I’m taking on the role of the youngest sailor ‘Dongshik’.

Yoo Seungmok: What was the hardest point of absorbing yourself into the role?
YC: Having to bring out a pure figure (Dongshik’s character). <laughs>

<Showing a clips of Dongshik>
Caption: Park Yuchun, a figure purer than anyone else at the site of <Haemoo>

Kim Yoonseok: What was the most memorable essence in Dongshik’s lines?
<Lee Heejoon points to Han Yeri>
YC: Hongmae.
<laughters>
YC: Hongmae was in several lines. Hongmae seemed like the most called name.

Lee Heejoon: Among the crew members, who were you closest to?
Captions: (HYR) Eiigoo…/(Lee Heejoon) Quietly waiting / (Kim Sangho, Yoo Seungmok) What about me?
YC: Apart from Heejoonee hyung, it seems like I was close to everyone. (T/N: he was obviously joking)
<laughters>

<Clip showing Yuchun’s interaction with the crew>
Caption: The happy atmosphere of <Haemoo>

Kim Sangho: What is Haemoo to Park Yuchun?
YC: A movie that was made with the thought of wanting to continuously act in movies.

Source: Naver Movie via 朴有天-Taiwan Only YuchunTranslations by: @yochwennie
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNTERVIEW] 140806 ‘Sea Fog’ Park Yoochun vs ‘Roaring Currents’ Choi Min-sik, Screen War?August 6, 2014 · rilanna

[iNTERVIEW] 140806 ‘Sea Fog’ Park Yoochun vs ‘Roaring Currents’ Choi Min-sik, Screen War?It’s cordial between sunbae & hoobae of the same agency privately

1407315597_742896.jpg

Prior to his debut with ‘Sea Fog’, Park Yoochun expressed his gratitude at Choi Min-sik’s consolation.

Park Yoochun acting as the youngest sailor Dong-shik in ‘Sea Fog’ mentioned about Choi Min-sik, who is his senior from same agency and will be competing against him with ‘Roaring Currents’, in an interview conducted in a cafe of Samcheong-dong,Seoul on August 6.

Of the South Korean films –that pumped over 100 million wons into each its production costs– releasing around the same time, the so-named 2-lettered masterpieces are ‘Kundo'(‘군도’), ‘Roaring Currents'(‘명량’), ‘Pirates'(‘해적’) and ‘Sea Fog'(‘해무’). Among these, Choi Min-sik acted as Admiral Yi Sun-sin in ‘Roaring Currents’.

In a question about this, Park Yoochun disclosed, “There is no sense of competition” and “‘Sea Fog’ itself is really good, is said to be a good movie and I have my own story to tell, obviously. There’s no greed; and if one does well, then why can’t we each other both do well”.

When asked “What was Choi Min-sik’s advice?”, he recalled, “When I was filming about halfway of ‘Sea Fog’, I had met Min-sik-ie hyung-nim at the year-end party, and was asked ‘How far have you filmed?’. I replied, ‘I’ve filmed about halfway’. He said jokingly, ‘It’s enough already. That’s enough now'” and “gave me a glass of liquor to console me over knowing what it’s like having filming at sea and how difficult filming at sea is”.

Park Yoochun added, “It was really nice. There were really warm-hearted people and their words helped” and “Also when there was ‘Face Reader’ VIP premiere, Min-sik-ie hyung-nim had said ‘You will have a hard time right from your first movie. It is not an easy piece of work’. He told me that he had almost killed himself while shooting ‘Roaring Currents’, too”.

Source: TV DailyTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

JYJ’s Park makes big-screen debut

Aug 07,2014

06193442.jpg

After taking part in several TV dramas, Park Yoo-chun, a member of the boy group JYJ, is making his cinematic debut in “Sea Fog,” which will be released next Wednesday. 

Park will play a lead character alongside veteran actor Kim Yun-seok of “The Thieves.” 

“Sea Fog” is based on a true story of seamen who face trouble while carrying Chinese stowaways to Korea in the late 1990s. Park takes on the role of Dong-sik, a young sailor on the vessel who learns to stand up to the ship’s captain, Cheol-ju (Kim). 

While the captain makes decisions for survival, Dong-sik focuses on protecting Hong-mae, a stowaway in her early 20s. 

“I’m just too excited. My heart might even pop out of my body,” Park told the JoongAng Ilbo, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, in a recent interview. 

06193442.jpgPark Yoo-chun

Q. Why did you choose to do “Sea Fog”?

A. The story is one that’s not very accessible. When I first read the script, I was in pain thinking about two different things - that I wanted to do it and whether or not I could make it work. But I was sure I could grow more [by making the film].

Did you have any problems using a Jeolla dialect?

The movie director told me not to feel too worried, but I thought my character needed to be much more vivid as the movie is based on a true story. I watched documentaries about seamen and I practiced speaking the dialect with staff members from Jeolla. 

What was the most difficult thing for you to do while filming?

The hardest thing was to erase myself to solely show the character I was playing. I think I was trying to bluff and be pretentious when I was filming in the engine room where my character hid Hong-mae. I thought that no matter how shy Dong-sik was, he must have had some pride in being a seaman. I wanted that sentiment to show naturally. 

Did you understand the tragedy shown in the movie after each seaman started to show his or her own desires?

I was able to understand the other seamen as well as Dong-sik, and that is why I felt sad. And because of that, there were many scenes I had a hard time filming. I even felt that the ship used for the filming looked so sad and desolate. Without Hong-mae, Dong-sik probably would have not been able to do anything [in the middle of the tragic scenes]. I was very jealous of Dong-sik’s ability to love someone so dearly. 

What was it like to work with some veteran actors?

I was happy on site. They were all very warmhearted and I had a lot to learn. The movie helped me to naturally fill my thirst for acting. 

Is there another movie genre you would like to try next time?

I want to do an action and a thriller. But first and foremost, I want to do a true-life love story about a very immaculate man from the countryside. 

BY Lim Ju-ri [summerlee@joongang.co.kr

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER FACEBOOK/TWITTER] 140806 Next Entertainment World shares a BTS photos of Yoochun from ‘Sea Fog’ setAugust 6, 2014 · rilanna

140806movie_n_NEW.png~original

[TRANS] 2 shots of behind-the-still on #SeaFog filming set!! /shiver~Prompting to linger in women’s hearts Park Yoochun + Han Yeri’s special ‘operation to stay by the heater’!!

BuWwbhoCIAAlv2k.jpg~originalBuWwbhfCUAA9fZU.jpg~original

Credit: NEW FB + movie_n_NEWTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 140806 Photographer Soyun Jeon shares photos of Yoochun for Magazine MAugust 6, 2014 · rilanna

[PHOTO] #중앙일보 #매거진엠 #magazinem #박유천 #studio706 instagram.com/p/rWQ7pYP1T1/

[TRANS] #JoongAngIlbo(/JoongAngDaily) #MagazineM #magazinem #ParkYoochun #studio706

10570219_1441759736106617_597211567_n.jp

[PHOTO] #중앙일보 #매거진엠 #magazinem #김윤석 #박유천 #해무 #studio706 instagram.com/p/rWRK-hP1UE/

[TRANS] #JoongAngIlbo(/JoongAngDaily) #MagazineM #magazinem #KimYoonseok #ParkYoochun #SeaFog #studio706

10597414_1499579090259777_996843771_n.jp

Source: studio706Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PICS] 140807 New BTS Stills of Park Yoochun in ‘Sea Fog’August 6, 2014 · rilanna

photo 201408070824579610_1.jpg

Source: NEW via NewsenShared by: JYJ3

JYJ Greetings...Just UsFrom CJESJYJ on YouTube

With English subsBy Jaeobsession

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140808 JYJ to Hold First Fan Signing Event in Three YearsAugust 7, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 72923002.jpg

JYJ will be holding a fan signing event in celebration of the new album release.

C-JeS Entertainment, JYJ’s agency, announced on August 8 that JYJ will be holding a fan signing event on August 11 in the IFC mall, Yeouido, celebrating the release of the second full length album Just Us.

C-JeS Entertainment rep also said, “This is the first time in three years that all three members of JYJ will be participating in a fan signing event, since the release of the first full length album In Heaven in 2011 so we’re expecting an explosive response from the fans.”

The competition rate has always been intense for JYJ′s group and solo fan signing events until now, with the fans crowding the sites even if they have not been selected.

An affiliate of the upcoming event said, “It’s been such a long time since the JYJ members held a fan signing event together that as soon as the news went out, the fans from in and out of Korea have been flooding us with phone calls, freezing the operation of our business. We realized once again, the popularity of JYJ.”

Photo credit: C-JeS EntertainmentSource: NewsenCredit: MwaveShare by: JYJ3

[NEWS] JYJ To Hold A Fan-Sign Event To Celebrate 2nd Album via BNT News

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[TRANS] 140808 Park Yuchun: “I Want To Do An Acting Project With Kim Jaejoong”by Lena

image_readtop_2014_1077011_14074725791469097

During an interview with MBN took place on the 7th, Park Yuchun said he wants to do an acting project with Kim Jaejoong. He added, "If I do an acting project with Kim Jaejoong, I want to take the supporting role."

"I want Kim Jaejoong to be the lead, and I want to take the supporting role. Instead of competing with him I want to be his helper. That sounds more interesting to me."

When I asked which genre he wants to try with him, he answered playfully. "Erotic? I want to reveal Jaejoong's whole body to the world. Let's go for complete nude!"

He played characters with gentle and clean images in many projects, but he said he wants to take up a part of villain. "I covet a role of smart villain."

Meanwhile, Haemu will open in theaters on the 13th. It's a story of 6 seamen and their unexpected fate.

Credit: Star MBNTranslated by @crystalmoon64Shared by PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PRESS PICS] 140809 JYJ Concert in Seoul ‘THE RETURN OF THE KING’ – RehearsalAugust 9, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 1407553703-54.jpg

photo 1407553725-65.jpg

photo 1407553753-28.jpg

photo 1407553743-4.jpg

photo 1407553770-27.jpg

Credit: TopStarNewsShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Excited for the concert in mere hours... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TWITTER] 140809 Kim Junsu Twitter UpdateAugust 9, 2014 · rilanna

날씨 완전 좋아~~~!!!

[TRANS]The w weather is amazing~~~!!!Bukd8miCcAA0RuB.jpg:large

Source: @1215thexiahticTranslated by: @ohmyjunsuShared by: JYJ3

The Return of the King-JYJ Seoul Concert...Just Us

Embedded image permalink

Bupg2XPCYAAyahA.jpg:large

photo BumzRtnCQAAl3qX.jpg

photo IMG_1009.jpg

photo BunWd0ICcAA7Ido.jpg

photo yN8cd1V.jpg

Bupg2veCQAAVUPt.jpg:large

photo wXHzoA9.jpg

photo agFmJto.jpg

Much More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: The Return of the King-JYJ Seoul Concert...Just Us... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-return-of-king-jyj-just-us.html?spref=tw

credit: as tagged

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 140809 2014 JYJ Concert In Seoul ‘THE RETURN OF THE KING’August 9, 2014 · rilanna

entering the venue, HUGE posters of JYJ were up along side the sitting seats on the ground floor of the stadium
BumeCIaCAAEf4sz.jpg~original
pixelminor: As the night darkens and clouds roll in, concert is about to start! Excited!photo poza1_zps2353a112.jpg
photo poza2_zps9741682b.jpg
pixelminor: Photo taking not allowed as usual, they are pretty strict about it. In fact, they say no mobile phones.‘Back Seat’ MV was played ; screaming ensue XDpixelminor: Concert start!ohmyjunsu: Con startrubypurple_fan: Start!clips taken from ‘Back Seat’ MV were used and added in special effect video to introduce JYJ memberspixelminor: Pyrotechnics start with Creationohmyjunsu: CREATION OMGrubypurple_fan: Creation! #JYJ in #BackSeat Seoul!rubypurple_fan: JJ is wearing a jacket with no shirt.ohmyjunsu: Jaejoong is shirtless only wearing a black jacketJaejoong wearing all black with silver designs at shoulder parts of black shirt, which is unbuttoned and showing off his bare chest 8Q
there’s a [hentai?] tattoo place below his belly button and above…his waistline >///<
rubypurple_fan: It’s too early for this, JJ! Haha!rubypurple_fan: JJ’s chest is awesome! lolrubypurple_fan: JS is also shirtless but the jacket is closed. lol.Junsu wearing all black too, lower-half of sleeves with silver designs; top is only suit jacket, NO SHIRT, only buttoned with 1 button o_Opixelminor: In black and silver suits. JJ and junsu are shirtless inside but Jae leaves his jacket unbuttoned. Yoochun is most clothed lolohmyjunsu: Junsu also shirtless but jacket buttoned up. Yoochun in suit. All in suitYoochun is all buttoned (selfish man for not wanting to bare any skin <.< ); most dressed with black and silver designs, than Jaejoong and Junsurubypurple_fan: Alas! YC is wearing a shirt inside the jacket! lol!ohmyjunsu: There is a SOLDIER in uniform behind me LOLrubypurple_fan: Be the one!pixelminor: Techno version of be the onerubypurple_fan: Baboboy!pixelminor: Baboboy on the stage runwaypixelminor: Black and simmering red mikesJunsu used red mike, Jaejoong’s was gold, Yoochun had a red mike toorubypurple_fan: The fans are dying and we’re only at the first part of the concert lol!rubypurple_fan: Let’s dance woohoooh wohhooohrubypurple_fan: We are JYJ!!!pixelminor: Annyeong haseyo, JYJ imnida!!!ohmyjunsu: Junsu is saying the weather is great for outdoor concert. He remembers 3 years ago it was so cold that It was hard to hold the micpixelminor: First ment and our boys are sweaty kekerubypurple_fan: Dad, You There?ohmyjunsu: Dad, You There ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠpixelminor: Yoochun starts dad are you hereI knew ‘Dad, You There?’ would be played ;;; but not this soon in concert… all 3 so emotional, could see that Yoochun totally focused in singing the song, not opening his eyes, Junsu and Jaejoong singing their hearts & voices out –veins clearly showing *___*XIA_Picnic:
BumkqfMCcAAXDbI.jpg~original
pixelminor: For some reason, seems like the stage us swarmed with flying insects. Thought they were confetti. Need to confirmpixelminor: Omg it’s really thousands of insectsThere are MOTHS(??) …EveryWHERE. thought it was special confetti paper props to give dreamy illusion but… nope! fearful for the boys swallowing one of those insects while singing >.<rubypurple_fan: Omgosh, their voices ;~~~; /cries happy ugly tearsrubypurple_fan: Let Me Seepixelminor: Let me seepixelminor: There is some tattoo design under JJ belly button, not sure if real tattoopixelminor: Oh dear, there are many insects on their hair and clothesJunsu’s hair… moths seem to like to surround his hair..more than Jae n Chunpixelminor: Perfect harmony for let me seepixelminor: Video interval showing their journey in photosohmyjunsu: VCR to introduce each of their new solo songs from the albumVCR playing showed each member’s name, birthdate,  (Kim Jaejoong –> 1986.01.26,  Park Yuchun –> 1986.06.04, Kim Junsu –> 1986.12.15)
and then clips of baby’s hand, children growing up and lastly each of the members’ solo songs names (Dear J, Thirty, 7 years old)
ohmyjunsu: Jj had a gold mic and junsu now has a red mic. Matching their hair? Lolohmyjunsu: Junsu wearing a white wide shoulder tank with a slit down the middle. Omggohmyjunsu: Yoochun has a regular color (grey) mic LMAO they really matched their mics with their hairohmyjunsu: Yoochun ad lib: ‘maybe because it’s summer, there are a lot of flying insects’ LOLLLrubypurple_fan: JJ has put a tattoo on his stomach today. Great, it means we’ll see shirtless JJ most of the time!! lol!rubypurple_fan: Even insects can’t resistohmyjunsu: There are a lot of moths so quite a few of them are in JYJ’s hair… ㅠㅠohmyjunsu: Only JYJ can make a strong ballad like this sound better live than in the studio ver. Goosebumpsohmyjunsu: Their harmony… they’ve still got itrubypurple_fan: Dear Jrubypurple_fan: JJ with white jacket (no shirt of course!)pixelminor: Dear J – JJ in long white coat and ripped black pantsJaejoong on the left side of the main stage [from audience's viewpoint]; sitting in all white, in a chair. prop background with thin white trees (like 4 panels of them?)rubypurple_fan: Age 7pixelminor: Junsu with age 7. Wearing a white top slit open at the frontpixelminor: Hearing junsu I want to cryJunse on the right side of the main stage; sitting in all white, in a chair. prop background with those christmasy lights, ones that looks white iciclesrubypurple_fan: Lazy Life (or 30 )pixelminor: Yoochun in a white shirt with a buttoned up vest. 30 or lazy life. Wae all covered up?pixelminor: Yoochun in killer eyeliner and very flirtatious indeed. I’m getting seduced!ohmyjunsu: Yoochun is so freaking hot rn omgYoochun’s stage was in the middle of the main stage, a little back but higher than where Jaejoong & Junsu’s stages were
prop background looked like candles stacked diagonally across but looking closer, it was 4-starred stars with light shining from the middle
ohmyjunsu: During Thirty / Lazy Life, Yoochun called out for Junsu and Junsu actually laughed behind stage. JYJ is always ALL LIVE :PPYoochun walked down the stairs a little for his ‘Thirty’ solo, and ad-lib the lyrics somewhat (because his manager isn’t there); basically telling fans to drink somek after this con <.<rubypurple_fan: Tarantallegrapixelminor: Tarantellegra!!!!!pixelminor: Darn I so want to gyrate along with junsu toopixelminor: Junsu pls don’t grunt, it gives me funny thoughtsasxjunsu:
BummCfoCUAAzNLa.jpg~original
BumnU1VCcAABcvn.jpg~original
rubypurple_fan: Turn it up
JyjBabylove:
BunDwr6CMAAabWD.jpg~original
BunDwr6CMAAabWD.jpg~original
BunD_SXCAAEUtgt.jpg~original
BunELjcCMAA4RL_.jpg~original
rubypurple_fan: Turn it up
pixelminor: Turn it up. Junsu sheds his coatrubypurple_fan: Incrediblepixelminor: My whole section was head banging. Simply incredible! Omg everyone is breathless and coughing at the end hahaohmyjunsu: I WENT TO HEAVEN AND BACK OMG JUNSUJunsu started with Tarantallegra and then after it was over, took over the long coat to reveal a long(-john) shirt underneath (looks seriously like Hot Wheels design on it)
Then JS performed a remix of Turn It Up+Incredible
Ohmyjun_com:
BumlvqNCMAILI1y.jpg~original
ohmyjunsu: Yoochun; Junsu you are awesome 준수 멋있다!ohmyjunsu: Incredible with 40,000 ppl is so damn amazing. His grunts during Tarantallegra omgohmyjunsu: At the end of Incredible, junsu was like ‘one hand! Both hands!’ During the Oh~~ part. Yoochun mentioned that too hahahahahrubypurple_fan: Walking with her in SpringLAMIEL0401:
BumrkU9CMAERUq-.jpg~original
JyjBabylove:
Bum5KsACUAA9fz-.jpg~original
rubypurple_fan: Yoochun is a sea of bubbles
Yoochun drawls I love you baby. Yes I love you too!
When a sexy dancer sauntered up to yoochun, everyone screamed.
rubypurple_fan: Where is my single of this song YC!!!rubypurple_fan: so many press pics!!! love it!rubypurple_fan: I love youYoochun sings a somewhat new version of ‘I Love You'; new rapper and longer sequences in the song thenohmyjunsu: Omg yoochun getting up close with Monique (western dancer)ohmyjunsu: Hearing yoochun singing and not just that but in English omfgLAMIEL0401:
Bumob9bCEAAxUlh.jpg~original
BumseLkCMAE1GNZ.jpg~original
rubypurple_fan: Butterflyohmyjunsu: BUTTERFLYYYYYYJaejoong in similar black rock outfit he’s wore in the past, less fuzzy thoughcongkr:
Bumvw_3CEAAuyh6.jpg~original
Bumvw_7CUAAZNsV.jpg~original
ohmyjunsu: Omg jaejoong you sexy beastohmyjunsu: Jae said it’s really hot so fans chanted for him to take it off omgohmyjunsu: JJ TOOK OFF HIS COAT AND IS SHIRTLESSJyjBabylove:
BunAbvgCYAA7mgo.jpg~original
rubypurple_fan: If JJ can get away shirtless the whole show, he would have done it at the start lol.rubypurple_fan: Topless… excuse me while I faint.rubypurple_fan: They better be filming this con!pixelminor: Jaejoong distributes killer starespixelminor: Whole stadium is chanting Kim Jae Joong. And he becomes topless *nosebleed*rubypurple_fan: I always expect fireworks whenever he performs Mine, haha!ohmyjunsu: MINE (shirtless ed)ohmyjunsu: The soldier behind me is epic even tho his gf is sitting down, he’s standing and jamming with his Junsu Ballad & Musical con lightstick xDpixelminor: Mine with a topless jaepixelminor: I miss that piano playing sequence woohoopixelminor: Amazing fireworks at the end of mine.JyjBabylove:
Bum6wxRCIAAMnM_.jpg~original
Bum-AGUCMAA1X0E.jpg~original
Bum-AeACEAE8xq3.jpg~original
Bum-CE8CEAAP--J.jpg~original
HOTPINK_JJ:
BumKWNKCUAAygqK.jpg~original
BummKt7CQAArlbQ.jpg~originalrubypurple_fan: Videopixelminor: Video interval dedicated to JYJ fanspixelminor: I’m going to cry. They keep saying sorry in the videorubypurple_fan: Fans chanting J-Y-J-Saranghe!rubypurple_fan: Chajatta!pixelminor: Chajatta with white banner project. Boys on roving stages shooting ribbons at fansHOTPINK_JJ:
BumNDYBCEAASCKN.jpg~original
Bumhe2LCMAEAJON.jpg~original
ohmyjunsu: The fan banner ocean is beautiful. The banner says ‘we miss you always ‘ and yoochun said ‘we missed you too’pixelminor: Ribbons from jae’s gun. Omg that sounds so wrong hehephoto BumOHUYCQpanglica_zpsbae34590.jpgpixelminor: Was it only jae with the bad richard simmons guns?pixelminor: Jae’s stage came so near me that I have a load of the ribbons on my seat. Kyaaarubypurple_fan: Stand up for our official anthem! Chajatta! Hahaharubypurple_fan: Everybody sing Chajatta!rubypurple_fan: Looking forward to YC’s adlib at the end of the song!
MENT 2
ohmyjunsu: Junsu says he didn’t think so many ppl would come. Fans going EHHHHohmyjunsu: Earlier junsu was saying he can’t sleep.. and now he’s talking about how 3 years ago the roof at Jamsil collapsed and he can’t forget thatohmyjunsu: Yoochun said: is that why you can’t sleep? Junsu said yes, because he was worried Lolohmyjunsu: OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH they did the JJ fighting yoochun fighting! Again so fans shouted KIM JUNSU FIGHTINGGGGGGGG!! LmaooooI knew when Yoochun started saying, “Park Yoochun…”
YC+JJ: “Fighting!”
JJ+YC: “Kim Jaejoong, fighting!”
then Junsu’s pause and obvious mental click of JaeChun trolling him
JS: “Kim Junsu..”
Audience: “FIGHT~~!!!”
JS’s face showing that he knows he’s loved (the best) xDD
ohmyjunsu: JS said ‘this isn’t interesting’ and then he asked fans ‘it’s not fun right?’ Most fans said YES! so he went ‘bad people..’ohmyjunsu: Then fans chanted kim junsu and junsu was moving to the chants so cutely hahahaharubypurple_fan: So Sopixelminor: So so on raised stagesJyjBabylove:
Bum1reTCQAANfIe.jpg~original
Bum5Jc8CYAA3y7u.jpg~original
BunHJ_UCcAEM5OG.jpg~original
rubypurple_fan: Be my girlrubypurple_fan: Do you still remember the steps??ohmyjunsu: Be my girl omfgohmyjunsu: It’s been so long since doing the be my girl remix dancerubypurple_fan: Mission!pixelminor: Mass workout time!pixelminor: Dancer time with missionthe actual real confetti exploded out and was flying everywhere during In Heaven;
Got stuck in all 3’s hair; but more got stuck to JS, to his forehead and neck o.O (boy sweat ALOT)
ohmyjunsu: It was raining gold confetti earlier and there’s one stuck on JS’s forehead, after In Heaven yc said ‘JS come here’ and cleared his foreheadohmyjunsu: The talks these 3 have omg lmfaopixelminor: In heaven with gold glitter confetti on stage. The harmonisation…. Daebakpixelminor: Silly junsu, has gold confetti plastered on his forehead. Kekepixelminor: Yoochun finally picked the confetti off junsu’s foreheadrubypurple_fan: Our worries were groundless… Their harmony is amazing!rubypurple_fan: YC removed the confetti that was stuck in Junsu’s forehead~ ^^rubypurple_fan: Letting Goohmyjunsu: Choreography with the female dancers for letting go. They’re also wearing light up glovesohmyjunsu: Jaejoong says they are planning a Japan tour and plan on meeting fans again in korearubypurple_fan: Oh their white gloves have LED lights in them!!pixelminor: Junsu said it was hot and fans yell for him to strippixelminor: The boys are donning white gloves, what’s up?pixelminor: Let it go with LED lighted white gloves. Not sure if it’s LED lights but it’s coolDon’t know what the point of LED lights being on the the white glove for, but it does accentuates the boys’ hand gestures and fingers pointing
especially when they dance WITH the female dancers, twirling them and then putting their hands on the females’ hips and sway back and forth…. >.<
rubypurple_fan: Valentinepixelminor: Junsu went aigooooo after valentine, breathing heavily hahaYoochun was breathing heavily too and trying to take a drink from his bottled water too
YC turned to JJ and we see that Jaejoong actually laid down! and he popped up (kinda funnilylly xD) quickly
The_Little_Pear: JYJ’s ment before Back Seat:
Jaejoong: “It has been a long time that we come back with a full-length album. When I watched our teaser, I felt like we were debuting as rookie again. We 3 are still young. We felt very fresh. But our song is banned.”
Junsu: “Well, it should be banned by at least 1 broadcaster.” (Laugh)
Yoochun: “It’s because Junsu danced too sexily.”
Junsu: “Tbh, although our song is banned… Well… Even it wasn’t banned, we still couldn’t appear on TV anyway…”
Yoochun: “Above all, because we can’t appear on TV, it’s very special to be able to see you on concert stage like this.”
JYJ: “Let’s think about this positively… positively. We can’t meet nowhere other than this stage.”
rubypurple_fan: Back SeatSimilar dance choreography to when they perform ‘Back Seat’ at Membership Week
this time it looked more defined and on point, the different type of chair helped too…
pixelminor: Slinky dance with chairs againpixelminor: Already encore time?! Time flies. Stadium is changing encorerubypurple_fan: Fans shouting Encore!rubypurple_fan: J-Y-J!!!pixelminor: Just to give an idea of the size of the stadium, I’m in the VIP section but still easily 300m away from the same stage. ><pixelminor: Tonight, yoochun wins in the sexy dept, he was oozing laid back sensualitypixelminor: They’re out in the concert tees, Empty!rubypurple_fan: EmptyNameless86_:
BumvCOeCAAAQ-Cq.jpg~original
BumvFbmCQAElt22.jpg~original
BumvIrCCUAAxQGi.jpg~original
BumvL9xCYAAIMXm.jpg~original
nowjaejung:
BunIIXfCYAEKKyx.jpg~original
xia_marii:
Bume4eCCYAAVB2B.jpg~original
Bumn-oDCMAA8bhf.jpg~original
BumomXMCUAAdx1_.jpg~original
BumpObFCAAA10lS.jpg~original
BumwA-BCMAAsLyA.jpg~original
xia_marii:
BumjkbpCIAAjxGS.jpg~original
rubypurple_fan: [Why can't you] Let it go!!! Let it go!!!pixelminor: In the middle of a sexy pose, yoochun gives a embarrassed laughrubypurple_fan: Get Outrubypurple_fan: Fallen Leaves #JYJ in #BackSeat Seoul!ohmyjunsu: There were so many precious moments during this concert. I need to relive everything… ㅠㅠㅠohmyjunsu: When Junsu went PENZAL Q! and the fans shouted THANK YOU! In complete harmony, jaejoong and Yoochun fell over laughingohmyjunsu: Junsu said ‘Representatives of ChongGeunDang Pharmaceutical (makers of PenzalQ), even though our contract expired, we are still advertising’pixelminor: Ocean of red banner project as the boys speakBumm1MWCIAEVfCf.jpg~originalpixelminor: Jae is talking but I’m just staring at his arms. Bad me!pixelminor: There’ll be another show in koreapixelminor: Fallen leaves and the yellow oceanpixelminor: Fallen leaves has a somehow very poignant feel to it tonight. I dare say its their best rendition to date.ohmyjunsu: Fallen leaves
photo BumbWn2CQAAoZeh_zps577a6342.jpg
ohmyjunsu: Saranghae, JYJ. Gomawo, JYJ @1215thexiahtic @bornfreeonekiss #6002theMickyphoto BumfifKCMAAXAgq_zpse67cd881.jpgrubypurple_fan: JYJ will have a Japan tour and an encore concert in Korea!rubypurple_fan: Yesssss!!! /screamsssssrubypurple_fan: JYJ saying goodbye to the fans! Aww TTpixelminor: Doing their 90 deg bows aroundpixelminor: As they walked off, fans chanted saranghae2:30 AM / Sad Dawn played for the ending videoLavender2007:
Bunhg_BCEAA-Vl-.jpg~original
Bunh0n4CYAAhj71.jpg~original
pixelminor: Beautiful moon to end the concert. Fantastic weather and showphoto BumgIhoCYAluna_zps5234b580.jpg

JYJ Concert in Seoul Set List:

Creation
Be The One (Techno ver)
Baboboy
Ment 1
Dad, You There
Let Me See
Video 1
Dear J (JJ Solo)
Age 7 (JS Solo)
Lazy Life (YC Solo)
Tarantallegra (JS Solo)
Turn It Up (JS Solo)
Incredible (JS Solo)
Walking with her Spring (YC Solo)
I love you (YC Solo)
Butterfly (JJ Solo)
Mine (JJ Solo)
Video 2
Chajatta
Ment 2
So So
Be My Girl
Mission (Dancer Time)
In Heaven
Ment 3
Letting Go
Valentine
Ment 4
Back Seat

Encore:
Empty
Get Out
Ment 5
Fallen Leaves

Sad Dawn (album music only)

Picture Credit: pixelminor + Nameless86_ + nowjaejung + xia_marii + congkr + LAMIEL0401 + choux_k + JyjBabylove + HOTPINK_JJ + asxjunsu + Lavender2007 + JYJ_inToday + XIA_Picnic + Ohmyjun_comLive tweets trans credits: pixelminor + rubypurple_fan + ohmyjunsu + The_Little_Pear + rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ Romaniaa+ JYJ3

class="entry-title"‘Wish for a Full Load of Fish’-Still Photos of Film ‘Sea Fog’ Taken by the Director of Photography to Be Released Posted by: suhihi00 , August 13, 2014

This post is also available in: Japanese, Korean

The still photos taken by Hong Gyeong-pyo, the director of photography of film ‘Sea Fog’ and the one who maximized the sense of reality in the film, have been released.

In the photos, ‘Dong-sik’ and‘Hong-mae’ look like a shy couple. Appearances of the crewmen at the kitchen in ship ‘Jeonjin’were captured in the photos, too.

Actors in this film shot more than 70% of the scenes in the sea for the purpose of showing more realistic characters and pictures.

The film ‘Sea Fog,’ is currently out in the theaters.

Park Yoochun as the youngest crewman ‘Dong-sik’ on the ship ‘Jeonjin’

Park Yoochun is pareparing sashimi in the corner of the kitchen.

Actor Yoo Seung-mok is pleasant touching the light bulb.

‘Hong-mae’ (Han Ye-ri)’s eyes look empty and warm at the same time.

Moon Sung-geun who plays chief engineer is making ramen.  

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by NEW, Translated by Park Kayla

from getitk

Much More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: The Return of the King-JYJ Seoul Concert...Just Us... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-return-of-king-jyj-just-us.html?spref=tw

JYJ holds a concert THE RETURN OF THE KING: A BLAST! 기사승인 [2014-08-11 09:01], 기사수정 [2014-08-11 09:03] yousun.lee   yousuny@asiatoday.co.kr
20140811000900038_1.jpg

JYJ who held an exclusive concert in three years has become hotter and more mature. It seemed that JYJ and their 30 thousand fans that filled Jamshil Main Stadium are now become more than a family; they laughed and went crazy all together.    

JYJ opened a concert JYJ Asia Tour in Seoul-THE RETURN OF THE KING, held in Seoul Jamshil Main Stadium on 9.    

Fans have arrived at the stadium quite earlier before the concert began with flattering and joy. Not only fans from Korea but also from all over the places, including Japan, China, North America, Europe, and South America. It was also noticeable that fans in their age of 10s to 50s and males and females have come to the concert to see JYJ.    

They were taking photos in front of the rapping bus that JYJ’s photos on it, sharing lunch boxes together and listening to the JYJ’s songs.   

When it got dark, Jamshil Main Stadium started filling with red color that stands for JYJ. 30 thousand fans were shouting JYJ from the beginning to the end all throughout the concert.    

JYJ started the concert with singing ‘Be the one,’ a title song of the first regular album and ‘Babo Boy,’ included in the second album ‘JUST US.’ 

Fireworks went off to announce the beginning of the concert and laser show added more beauty to the spot. On the left, right side of the main stage has 100 meter long runways and 80 meter long projecting stage was stretched out from the main stage so that JYJ can get closer to the fans.   

After finishing the first stage JYJ were overcome with a joy, saying “It’s been three years so we worried. And we wished the weather would be good. The weather is just perfect today. We’ve really missed all of you.”
Follow to this, JYJ were soothing fans hearts with ‘Dad, you there’ and ‘Let me see.’ 

20140811000900038_3.jpg

JYJ members performed as solos as well.  

Kim Jae Joong sang ‘Dear J,’ Kim Joon Soo sang ‘7 years old,’ and Park Yoo Cheon dominated the stage with a song ’30.’ Kim Joon Soo heated up the stage with songs ‘Tarantallegar’ and ‘Turn it up,’ which led shouting of admiration from the fans.     

Park Yoo Cheon transformed into a sweet guy with a song ‘Walk with her in the spring’ and showed unexpected turn of charming with a song ‘I Love You’ while performing sexy dance with female dancers. Kim Jae Joong exudes rock sprit with songs ‘Butterfly’ and ‘Mine.’ When he took his sweaty shirt off, fans went crazy.   
JYJ went closer to the fans that seated far from the stage and wrapped up the concert with the title song ‘Back Seat.’  

Furthremore, JYJ has presented splendid things- a pillar of fire, flowers, and water show- to see to entertain the fans.  

JYJ who has worked for 10 years did not forget to express their gratitude towards the fans. “We knew that you were there for us and laughed and cried with us for 10 years of time even though we could not see. We were sorry and thankful all throughout the time” said JYJ.   

“We will do better. We’re sure that we can be happier than the past from now on. We thank you and love you.” Fans were moved when JYJ said this.   

Meanwhile, JYJ will go on Asia Tour to 8 cities, including Japan, Hong Kong and Shanghai starting from the concert in Seoul.  

issue@asiatoday.co.kr

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"JYJ proves it doesn’t need broadcasters’ help

Published : 2014-08-12 11:30

Updated : 2014-08-12 11:31

20140812000719_0.jpg
K-pop group JYJ has come back with a vengeance, being nominated for the No. 1 spot on SBS music program “Inkigayo” Sunday despite not having any TV promotions for their latest album.

The three members -- Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun -- came back together to release their second full-length album “Just Us” on July 29, three years after their last EP album “In Heaven.” The album so far has wowed fans and critics in the music industry, especially after their latest feat on “Inkigayo.”

This came after the album’s lead track “Back Seat” was slapped with a ban by public broadcaster KBS last week over allegedly inappropriate lyrics.

Despite the obstacles, JYJ celebrated its latest release with fans by holding “2014 JYJ Membership Week” on July 31, which ran for three days.

“Just Us” has also set a new record by selling 120,000 copies through pre-orders and topping all local music charts immediately after its release.

JYJ held the first concert of its Asia tour “The Return Of The King” last Saturday, which marked the beginning of a new era for the group. One of success without support from a major entertainment agency or powerful broadcasters.

By Ha Ji-won, Intern reporter (jiwonha@heraldcorp.com)

FanCams

Creation

Be The One

Creation/ Be The One/ Babo Boy

Dad, You There?

Let Me See

Dear J – Jaejoong Solo

7 Years – Junsu Solo

30 Years Old – Yoochun Solo

Tarantallegra – Junsu Solo

Turn It Up – Junsu Solo
(Turn It Up/Incredible mash up)

Incredible – Junsu Solo

Walking with her in the spring – Yoochun Solo

(and I Love You)

Ment

I Love You – Yoochun Solo

Butterfly – Jaejoong Solo

Jacket OFF ;)

Mine – Jaejoong Solo

Chajatta

Ment (JaeChun ribbed JS for not having Jae's and Chun's names tattooed on his body like JaeChun do. JS said that JaeChun is "in my Heart!")
And JaeChun trolled JS again with the "Fighting" chant...LOL

So so

Be My Girl

In Heaven

Ment

Letting Go

Valentine

Ment

Back Seat

Empty and Get Out Remix

Fallen Leaves

Final Bow

Rehearsal Vid (played at end of concert set to the song Sad Dawn)

Credit: Uploaders

class="entry-title"[iNTERVIEW] 140813 Park Yuchun talks about Kim Jaejoong “We are faring well” August 13, 2014 · rilanna

Interview in an Interview – Park Yuchun talks about Kim Jaejoong
“We are faring well”

IE001742700_STD.jpg~original

I asked Park Yuchun a question regarding JYJ member Kim Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong took on his first title role recently in MBC drama Triangle, and he is as passionate about acting as Park Yuchun. In his latest interview with Omystar Kim Jaejoong expressed his appreciation of Park Yuchun saying, “Yuchun watched every single episode of Triangle live.” That’s why decided to ask Park Yuchun a question about Kim Jaejoong as well.

“We don’t really talk about each other’s acting. I watched all of Jaejoong’s projects because I know how important monitoring is. But then again, I wanted to keep watch Triangle (laugh). I feel grateful whenever I think of Jaejoong. Frankly speaking, I thought it would have been great if he did another drama right after Dr. Jin. But Jaejoong has so much talent. I did think that what if he delayed the album and did more acting.

I expected that Jaejoong’s solo actives would be successful. As I was listening to his voice, I felt more and more colors were layered in his voice. Sort of like years of experience melt into his voice? If I dared to compare, it reminded me of the veteran singer An Chihwan’s voice.

Source: OhMyStar News via Naver
Translated by: @crystalmoon64
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"Proving JYJ boys and bigger Men...
class="entry-title"[iNTERVIEW] 140813 Park Yoochun mentions TVXQ.. “If we can have a drink of soju” August 13, 2014 · rilanna

PS14081300062.jpg
“The two who stayed and the three who had stepped out. If we are happy now…”

Prior to the release of his recent screen debut ‘Sea Fog’, Park Yoochun opened up in an interview with E-Daily’s Star in, to say, “I was happy,” at the question that assesses his activities after the TVXQ breakup. He added, “But, as time went on, such thoughts came. It was about what to do actually. It had been a choice for each of our [respective] lives. I have no inclination to hate now. I truly hope they all are happy”.

Park Yoochun said, “I’m also really looking forward to drama ‘Night Watchman’s Journal’ that Yunho appears in”. ‘Night Watchman’s Journal’ is airing amid popularity as the Mon-Tue drama on MBC to the follow-up of drama ‘Triangle’ that had starred JYJ member Kim Jaejoong.

While he “hope all of five people do well”, Park Yoochun reminisced about his old colleagues: “Thus I don’t even know when we will all get together, but if we are able to have a drink of soju –it’s not quite good to in of itself–, I want to”.

Source: Star in via Daum
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

8/14/14
 'Sea Fog' peaking high ranking on movie ticket reservation website'

20140813155105_53eb0ad93aeaa_1.jpg
  'Sea Fog' is rising hot.
Movie 'Sea Fog' was officially released on August 13th, and it is peaking high rankings on movie ticket reservation websites.

According to database from website 'Max Movie,' 'Sea Fog' 62% of the audiences are female, and this sales volume is much higher than that of 'Roaring Currents,' and 'The Pirates.' Many ladies are showing particularly great reactions for 'Sea Fog' not only because it includes lots of thrilling and suspenseful scenes, but also because it includes heartfelt romance.

This sales volume is more outstanding than any other films of this season, because this is the only 'adults only' rated film.

In addition, according to another website's database, 'Sea Fog' received over 130 thousand mentions on various websites and SNS during last two months, which is way ahead of that of 'Roaring Currents,' and 'The Pirates.'

Meanwhile, 'Sea Fog is a movie about crews of a 69-ton fishing vessel Jeonjinho going through a series of troubles while trying to smuggle 30 illegal immigrants into Korea to earn more money.

/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

[interview] Micky Yoochun "Sea Fog", like a sponge

photo471705.jpg

Is there another lucky actor like him? There is an idol actor who's come out with a movie produced by Bong Joon-ho and starred by Kim Yoon-seok, Moon Seong-geun and other outstanding stars. This actor has performed well, no, much more than that. We are talking about Micky Yoochun from JYJ who takes on the role of the youngest crew member, Dong-sik.

There are stereotypes about idols these days without a doubt. Their popularity might've started off with fandom but whether or not idols establish their positions as actors is completely up to them. However, Micky Yoochun grabbed the opportunity given to him and worked hard to make it work out his way.

Micky Yoochun didn't seem like he was over Dong-sik yet. Those who worked with him mentioned that he was highly absorbent and we understood what they meant. Even while interviewing him, he was so honest about everything and then when it came to the subject of Dong-sik, his eyes would change as if he was possessed by the character once again.

'You are one lucky guy. Dong-sik is the most remembered character from the movie'. "Maybe that's because he was in the movie until the end", he said. "I didn't know this while making the movie but now I think I was blessed to have had "Sea Fog" as my first film. I didn't even think about the number of times I appear in the movie but many people who have seen the movie tell me that".

photo471707.jpg

"I was glad but because everyone is saying nothing but good things about it, I feel nervous and wish it would quickly be released. It's been a while since we've completed the movie and it takes patience".

Dong-sik gives all his love to a girl named Hong-mae (Han Ye-ri), a Chinese Korean descendant. When she falls into the water my accident, he hesitates for zero seconds and dives in after her.

"I wonder if that's the kind of love the society needs these days. Everything has a price. People say they want to love but there are so many restrictions made by people. They say they like something about someone but they don't realize when they start to fall in love. How many people do you think actually analyze the process of falling in love?"

Micky Yoochun delivered his theory of love into Dong-sik. He said, "Dong-sik is the same thing. I wondered if Dong-sik would be able to do that when she fell in the water but maybe he was thinking that life is precious. He might've developed feelings for her then because he saved her and he's a man. Love fires up sometimes but being in a limited amount of space together for a long time could do that to any young man and woman.

The question of his bed scene came up and he joked, "It was no bed scene. There was no bed".

"It was hard bringing out my emotions. I guess I wanted to lean on someone because of the will to live, the wish to live and the feeling of being alive. I know I acted the part but I wonder if I could do that if it was me. It's amazing. I think I'd be very nervous. I'd been too busy hiding".

photo471706.jpg

He picked the scene where he embraces Hong-mae in the fish room because "My face doesn't show much". He then gave an unexpected answer to the fact that people say he's very absorbent.

"Maybe that's because I wasn't a good student. I don't remember being at school. Maybe that's why I'm absorbent. They say I'm like a sponge but what's in a sponge? Nothing. My JYJ members tell me I've become innocent after "Sea Fog". While there are innocent people who become tainted as they go along, they say otherwise for me. I wonder if that's even possible but I'm proud".

While two-character (in Korean) movies worth 10 billion won (~US$10 million) have been flooding the theaters these days, the audiences are highly excited. "KUNDO : Age of the Rampant" and "Pirates" has been out for a while and currently "The Admiral: Roaring Currents" is causing a syndrome. It's not that much of a great news for "Sea Fog" but Micky Yoochun says, "I am happy to have just been in that movie because the film itself is amazing".

"I think this movie makes you think a lot. Those of you who think about a movie after watching it will definitely not be disappointed".

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: YooChun Interview and Pictures http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/yoochun-interview-and-pictures.html?spref=tw

JYJ Greetings regarding JYJ concert in Thailand
cr: Uploader

JYJ Greetings for the Upcoming Vietnam concert...
cr: Uploader

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ in Concert...The Return of the Kings (will update continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/jyj-in-concertthe-return-of-kings-will.html?spref=tw

JYJ Concert Tour

Updated 8/14/14

JYJ has announced additional dates and locations for their 2014 Asia tour as well as the release date for the part three of their DVD series '3hree Voices'!

C-JeS Entertainment announced on the 14th, "JYJ, who successfully started their Asia tour at Jamsil Stadium last week, will hold their Asia tour in a total of 8 cities in Hong Kong on the 16th followed by Beijing, Vietnam, Chengdu, Taiwan, Shanghai, and Thailand." 

They also posted more good news for fans on their homepage revealing that the third part of the group's DVD series '3hree Voices III' will be released for sale soon. It will come with 2 DVDs and one poster, and the pre-orders will begin on the 18th followed by the release on the 25th.

Tour Date Schedule:

8/9 (Sat) Seoul, Jamsil Stadium
8/16 (Sat) Hong Kong, Asia world expo arena
8/23 (Sat) Beijing, Capital Indoor Stadium
8/30 (Sat) Ho Chi Minh City, Quan khu 7 stadium
9/6 (Sat) Chengdu, Chengdu sports centre stadium
9/11 (Thur) Taiwan, Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall, also known as TWTC Nangang or TaipeiEx
9/20 (Sat) Shanghai, Shanghai Mercedes-Benz Arena
9/25 (Thur) Bangkok, Challenger Hall 1, Muanthong Thani
allkpop

Updated:

class="story-title" itemprop="name" The Return of the King: 2 hours perfectly spent with JYJ By seckvoon | August 10, 2014

JYJ kicked off its anticipated solo concert after 4 years of fans patiently waiting on the 9th of August.  The love of the fans remained unchanged for JYJ over the 10 years, and filled up the stadium with red lights and enthusiastic chanting on this day.
The first stop of  ‘Return of the King’ was at Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium in the evening. The cool night was immediately surrounded with hot air as there were around 30,000 fans at the concert who waited JYJ for a long time. The three members, Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong, who were previously working on their individual activities have reunited; fans were touched to have been able to spend two perfect hours with them at the concert.
Korean media outlet, OSEN, pointed out the three major reasons on why the 2 hours were perfectly spent with the three charismatic men at Return of the King.

20140809_jyj_2

1. A concert after 4 long years: three people came together again
The stage at Jamsil Olympic Stadium where JYJ performed, finally happened after 4 long-awaited years. Before that, the three of them were busy with packed schedules: Junsu who was doing musicals, Jaejoong with his drama filming and Yoochun who was busy with his movie. And so the comeback ‘Just Us’ becomes much more significant to the fans. JYJ spoke on the stage during the concert.

“It seems like it is been a long time to see three of us standing on the same stage together, right? We have missed you all a lot.”

Archived