[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title"[video + TRANS] 140710 jTBC’s ‘With You’ Park Joon Geum: “I like Ji Sang Ryul better than Park Yoochun”? July 10, 2014 · rilanna

[Partial TRANS]
(from 0:00 to 0:30)

Kim In-seok: Be honest now, you like Ji Sang Ryul better than Park Yoochun!
Park Joon Geum: Of course!
Lee Hwi Jae: For real?
Ji Sang Ryul: Hadn’t she originally liked Park Yoochun?

Headlines:
‘With You’ Park Joon Geum, “I want to virtually re-marry with Park Yoochun” before Ji Sang Ryul
‘With You’ Park Joon Geum, “Virtual re-marriage partner? I like Park Yoochun for his upright personality”
‘With You’ Park Joon Geum “The actor that I want to virtually re-marry is Park Yoochun”
‘With You’ Park Joon Geum, “Virtual husband? More Park Yoochun than Ji Sang Ryul”
Park Joon Geum, “More than Ji Sang Ryul, I wanna virtually re-marry with Park Yoochun”

Q: I like Ji Sang Ryul better than Park Yoochun
A: Yes

*FALSE*
[Note: She failed the lie detector test]

Ji Sang Ryul: (Better than me) Divorce! (Park Yoochun??) Divorce!

Credit: 한정우
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park YuChun
Happy Camp... Hunan, China TV Appearance

end

PYC the singer

via carzy ya https://www.youtube.com/user/CYmissYC

Can watch the full episode here: http://t.co/oTvFiQk0Sz http://t.co/hytb0cRIkv

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: PYC at Happy Camp (Chinese TV show) http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/pyc-at-happy-camp-chinese-tv-show.html?spref=tw

UPDATED:

Full Episode

via pianoc828

class="entry-title"[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 140712 ‘Sea Fog’ staff shares a BTS photo with Yoochun July 12, 2014 · rilanna

[PHOTO] #유천 오빠인지 #동식 오빠인지 헷갈리는 가운데, 옷이 너무 두껍네. instagram.com/p/qUXjdxSt4G/

[TRANS] In the middle of being confused whether he is #Yoochun oppa or #Dongshik oppa, clothes are too thick.

photo 1170029_631859403529618_1487708655_n.jpg

Source: antom1234
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 140713 ‘Sea Fog’ staff shares more photos with Yoochun July 12, 2014 · rilanna

[PHOTO] #김윤석 #박유천 #이희준 #해무 영상이 하나 둘 올라오니, 생각나는구먼. instagram.com/p/qWxtA4St9r/

[TRANS] The picture for #KimYoonseok #ParkYoochun #LeeHeejoon #SeaFog is one, two, coming up, I see it being brought up.

photo 10514038_1431424643807032_160051754_n.jpg

Source: antom1234
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

Park YooChun's Housewarming Party/Fanmeeting in Shanghai

Full video with English Subs
by JYJFCTW Taiwan
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXVbcDICWLSfirP3at0Tzwg

JYJ CAFFEINE: Park YuChun in Shanghai Fanmeeting...Compilation o... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/park-yuchun-in-shanghaifanmeeting.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title"[REPORT] 140710 Yuchun (JYJ) fascinates with sweet voice, his popularity filled up Yokohama Arena at Korean Drama “I Miss You” drama event July 14, 2014 · rilanna

PART 1

4F1A3044305F3044-4.jpgOn 9th July, Park Yuchun of JYJ held a drama event for Korean Drama “I Miss You” ~ First Love’s Yellow Umbrella ~ at Yokohama Arena!

On his first official visit to Japan after last year’s [JYJ CONCERT in TOKYO DOME], Yokohama Arena proudly showed-off Yuchun’s huge popularity with countless number of fans filling up even the standing areas.

Displaying talent and capability continuously with rapid successes seen in [sungkyunkwan Scandal], [Rooftop Prince] etc, actor Park Yuchun came to Japan officially for an event of the much-talked-about production [i Miss You] that showed-off his charisma even further.

The Arena surged with Yuchun’s glow for roughly two and half hours during the entire event.

Yuchun appeared from the back of the Centre Seats, riding a gondola in the air moving towards the main stage, greeting fans below him all around with smiles and waving his hands eagerly. Seeing the filled-up Arena, Yuchun was smiling but yet looking around with a somewhat emotional expression which left an impression on us.

A huge roar of cheers greeted Yuchun when he started to appear not from the stage but unbelievably from the Centre Seat area.

aitai1.jpgAnd when he reached the stage, Yuchun sang the opening song “Magic Castle”, also the OST in this drama.
When his much-missed singing resonates inside Yokohama Area after such a long time (T/N: absence of singing activity in Japan), the Arena was filled with happy faces focusing on only ONE point – Yuchun.
To be able to listen to the full chorus with Yuchun singling LIVE has indeed a special flavor to it.

And next was the surprise event with those yellow paper banners of [i Miss You Yuchun] (pogoshipda) written on it, changing the Arena from red penlight into complete yellow. That was a masterpiece. Yuchun seemed really pleased!

After this was the corner where fans chose their favorite scenes in [i Miss You], all pre-collected online.
Key word “items of love” are the umbrella, laundry clips.
Apparently the scene that left the most impression was when Jung Woo hid Su Yeon and himself with the yellow umbrella.
Although this was supposed to be a romantic scene, the umbrella shook so much during filming that NGs were given. Yuchun then re-enacted this “battle with the shaking umbrella” scene and he was extremely cute.

Another part that was interesting had to do with the street light being a focus point in the drama. Apparently many fans went to visit this filming location (that is amazing) and when MC Furuya-san talked about how the fans went there and TOUCHED the street light, Yuchun was all puzzled and went “how did they go up to touch the light (bulb)?”
When Furuya-san responded with “not the light bulb, probably it’s the lamp pole…..”, Yuchun then smiled bashfully with an AAAH I SEE look.
Still, he tried to visualize how fans do it by using his hand to touch an imaginary lamp pole but instead of touching, his hand was actually “stroking”, and then he said “wouldn’t this look odd?” “this looks so pervert right?” Well, it is true that his stroking gesture looked somewhat suspicious….. (haha)

Then there is the laundry clip scene.
Maybe because he had to re-enact a scene where he put the clip onto his own hair, Yuchun quipped “when a guy does it, makes him look like a gay” (haha)

Then when kissing scenes in the drama were shown, the Arena was wrapped in tearful howls.
Yuchun sat through those scenes with an embarrass smile on his face.
And in reaction to fans’ comments like “Yuchun is good at kissing scenes, looks like he was savoring the kisses”, Yuchun was just listening with an embarrass smile all the time.
According to the culprit himself, “actually I am no good, I don’t know how to do it well” but the Arena immediately roared “HUHHHHHH?” (no one believes him).
So Yuchun started shifting the focus away from himself saying “Jaejoong (kiss scene) in his recent drama was even better right?” “He’s like a Do-S”
(T/N: Do-S, in Japanese means EXTREME Sadist)

And when Yuchun said he wants to ask a question instead, “how does everyone feel about me or Junsu or Jaejoong kissing (in dramas etc.)”, the Arena went “NOOOOOO”.
He also said that his attitude towards kiss scenes is to do it quickly and be done with it.

The next corner was when comedians Komoto and the 2 ladies of AJIAN came out as detectives “interrogating” Yuchun the suspect with all sorts of questions.

Yuchun had to sit in front of a desk in the investigation room for their interrogation. The questions came in the form of certain managers disclosing certain episodes of Yuchun accusing him of something. (T/N: Yuchun is supposed to be the suspect so he has to defend himself)

[You are good at drinking and don’t get drunk, so you always remember others’ blunders after they got drunk].
When asked this, Yuchun shared an episode when he drank so much, with 6 people and finished 12 bottles of whiskey within 2 hours (shocked). But he says now he can’t drink much.
Also, he doesn’t get drunk much but he finds the drink SpirituS too strong (96% alcohol). When asked what he becomes after getting drunk, Yuchun said he will have headaches and will keep going to the toilet.

[Yuchun is the sleeping prince, no one can ever wake him up even if you try strange ideas]
When Yuchun said in his own defense “I was like that last time but no longer so now”, Furuya-san (MC) immediately asked “everyone wants to see Yuchun’s sleeping face right?”. So Yuchun had to show how he looks when he is sleeping, so he put his cheeks onto the desk in front of him but got chided “we can’t see your face like that~”. Then he decided to show how he slept on the seat in a car putting his face onto his shoulder. “My neck hurts if I do this you know” Yuchun then said.

Next was about the food Yuchun loves.
Korean snacks Ika Peanuts, Milkiss and strawberry smoothie (surprised that no alcohol was included). When explaining Korea’s Milkiss, he said it is a sort of lactic acid drink. When explaining Ika Peanuts, he then said “not sure why but somehow I really like this you know” and looked at the snack package happily. (looks like he is doing a CM/commercial)

He also mentioned that he eats Ika Peanuts with Milkiss during day time but with beer at night.
When told that fans will likely give him lots of these as gifts after today, Yuchun immediately rejected with a smile “I’m fine, no thank you”. (he probably imagined a huge number of these coming his way) Even so, these snacks will probably be sold out from tomorrow onwards (haha)

Yuchun doesn’t like strawberry smoothie that much but since chocolates is too sweet for him, he drinks strawberry smoothie instead when he is tired to regain energy.

Next he is being accused as [Yuchun has X-ray vision!?]
According to Yuchun, he can tell often times if a person is lying if he keeps starring into their eyes, and he is also able to sense what others around him are hiding/keeping as secrets. He then said “I can somehow read the atmosphere”. (T/N: in Japanese language, reading the atmosphere = sensitive to others and the environment around him)

And then we have the accusation about [Yuchun is really calm and stubborn].
Apparently when he has decided on doing something he will definitely do it. And when there is something he wants to eat he will definitely go for it even if the place is far away. Recently, he drove 200km for grilled fish because he wanted to eat it.

“You mean there is no fish available nearby?” teased the MC, and Yuchun replied “there is a famous and delicious place and I just felt like I have to eat that”.
Yuchun then cited example of “but Japan is like that too right?” “Japanese will queue up and wait for hours at the place if the food is good right? In Korea if the place is crowded, we will go to another place thinking we can always come back another time. But Japanese will queue up if they want to eat right?” He explained that it is the same kind of attitude. (T/N: he meant that driving 200km to eat something is similar to Japanese waiting hours to get eat something)

And from here, the talk shifted to Marutomi Ramen which Yuchun put up on Line.
“I started going to this shop during the 5-member days, so the shop staff said to me, because of you Yuchun I have lots of money (earnings)” and then the staff gave a T-shirt to me (haha).

PART 2

aitai5.jpg~original

And then the corner where we have the chosen fans up on stage re-enacting scenes from the drama.

The fans were determined via Yuchun throwing darts onto a turning wheel with 3 parts of the arena sitting arrangements “centre & standing seats” “arena” and “stand” written. He will then pick a seat number from wherever the dart hits.
So the first lucky fan got to do the laundry clip on hair fringe scene. Yuchun put the laundry clip onto her fringe and complimented her with “your forehead is pretty”. Then he used his own forehead as a joke saying “mine is a little wide” (haha).

The second fan got to do the scene where Jung Woo found Su Yeon under the playground slide saying [let’s be friends] and gave his hand to her.
The fan hiding under the slide was rather on the “big” side so Komoto joked saying to her “didn’t you stick out under there?” but she spunkily replied “the slide is small…”, which was funny.

(T/N: to share what I saw but not written in this report – when Komoto made this joke, everyone laughed knowing it’s a joke including Yuchun, but while laughing, Yuchun actually used his hand to PUSH Komoto away “scolding” him for being rude to the fan. I thought that was rather sweet. Foreign fans may find this offensive and to me this is sexual harassment too. I find this a culture that Japan must rid of, although not easy)

Then the third fan was to re-enact the walking together, staring at each other, and hiding under the umbrella scene.
Forth fan was the wrapping muffler scene. (looking at how Yuchun gently put the muffler on for that fan, everyone in the arena went into blissful delusion thinking how nice it would be if he wraps it on them instead)
And Yuchun had to do the [shwaaaaaa~~~] scene with his hand to get rid of bad memories for the fifth fan.
When asked what she wants Yuchun to erase, the fan immediately said [age!] (haha)
It was fun that Yuchun went with that wish, and turned the fan into a 28 year-old with his [shwaaaaaa!~~~]. (T/N: that fan looked to be in her 50s)

After this Yuchun said [bye-beeee] (T/N: this is really too cute!) to everyone and went off-stage to change his clothes.

Next came the Q&A corner.
(T/N: this corner required Yuchun to answer either Possible or Impossible by raising 2 bats which represent the 2 answers)

When being told there are questions for him, “are these difficult questions?” said Yuchun, a little weary.
To the question about whether he can wait for someone he loves for 14 years like Jung Woo, Yuchun thought through this seriously.

“Well if you are talking about not being in love or do anything within that period is a bit…….”(T/N: meaning not possible), Yuchun mumbled while he continued thinking.
“14 years from what age?” Yuchun asked but when told he has to set the age himself, finally answered “no”, although still thinking about it.

“Isn’t it scary when someone says I’ve waited for you for 14 years!?” quipped Yuchun.
(T/N: well, er, yes honey, but not if YOU are saying it to me! Sorry, just voicing what 15,000 fans were thinking at that moment)

Next question was “will you like someone who is already attached” (T/N: already has a boyfriend), and Yuchun said “yes”.
But after that re-considered again and said “I can’t do anything when it comes to my heart, but I will not say it out”.
“If I don’t know her boyfriend, I may say it though” continued Yuchun, and then finally decided “for example if Jaejoong likes my girlfriend etc………IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE!!!” So this is a “no” for him.

“Do you think there is friendship between a woman and a man?” was the next question.
Yuchun was seriously considering, again. (T/N: just want to say here that don’t we ALL love how serious Yuchun is? Not trying to please his fans by saying what we want but really trying to search within him and give an honest answer. Love him!)
“Personally I can’t, wait let me see….. ok NO” was the response.

To the next question on “Is it possible to get to like an actress you’ve worked with?”
Yuchun said “no” (and we see the arena filled with faces of relief)
When he followed with “could it be possible, impossible, half?” (the arena was happy at one moment and worried at another) (T/N: our Do-S at work! Aha!)
But he concluded “I love them when I am acting”.

Next came the question about “can you kiss in front of your mom?”
Yuchun said “no way!” real fast.
“But when I’m married with kids, I want to kiss in front of my kids”
“But I can’t do this in front of my mother. I want to DO IT but I don’t know what the girl will think if I kiss her in front of mom” Yuchun said.
He said this is out of respect for the girl.
After that, realizing something, he added “I want to DO IT, I sound like a pervert, and I meant I want to kiss (haha)”

Seems that Yuchun enjoyed the Q&A corner very much.
“No more?” he asked the MC, but the corner had to come to an end.

And then messages from Junsu and Jaejoong!
Yuchun looked happy when looking at the messages.
Junsu was bare-faced (T/N: no make-up) so he put on sunglasses. He was speaking in Japanese but when he found his own expression a little strange, he was busy trying to contain his own laughter. Still, Junsu tried his best to speak seriously and the arena somehow turned into smiles.

Jaejoong’s message was long, and everyone laughed when Yuchun chirped “so long” in the middle. When he was finally done, Yuchun commented “so like Jaejoong”.

When asked his comments about today,
“I was lucky to have met everyone with my debut in Japan as Tohoshinki and then now as JYJ”
“I am glad to have debut in 2004. When I came up the stage today, I felt a little like crying…… I want to continue to do activities, and I like everyone too, I am lucky to meet all of you”
“And actually I have a secret. End of the year…… Next time it will definitely be 3 of us coming here, although we still don’t know what will happen but I promise. Promise!” said Yuchun.

Finally, with his unique sweet voice, Yuchun sang “I Look Forward… To You” and “An Empty Seat for You”. Everyone was absorbed into Yuchun’s world.
His voice was real nice, stretching and oozing charisma, enchanting his fans.

aitai4.jpg~original

After that the encore and he was riding on a moving tram.
Yuchun delighted fans by singing “Walking in Spring with Her” while throwing signed balls into the arena.

This long-awaited event in Japan ended with an impression filled with happy smiles from fans and we get to see so many smiles too from a really happy Yuchun. (END)

Source: Mpost (1,2)
Translated by: @Jen_BabyLove
Shared by: JYJ3

Park YuChun in Happy Camp
Hunan TV (China)

with English Subs by cn JYJ

JYJ CAFFEINE: PYC at Happy Camp (Chinese TV show) http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/pyc-at-happy-camp-chinese-tv-show.html?spref=tw

Sea Fog Guerrilla Date and Showcase in Busan

Embedded image permalink

201407152049775649_53c515b8362c4.jpg~ori

201407152106775205_53c5195f162a9.jpg~ori

201407152131775100_53c51f16ac2a3.jpg~ori

Embedded image permalink
DongShik and HongMae Kiss
Sea Fog
Shown during Sea Fog Busan Showcase

via Heeeewon2

Pics as tagged

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park YuChun in Sea Fog (Guerrilla Date and Showcas... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/park-yuchun-in-sea-fog-guerilla-date.html?spref=tw

Embedded image permalink

The Always Amazing JYJ Trio

On the cover of Marie Claire Magazine August Issue

Marie Claire Korea
[최초 공개] JYJ SPECIAL COVER

그 어느 때보다 철통보안 속에 진행되었던
<마리끌레르> 8월호 스페셜 커버 주인공은
함께 있을 때 가장 즐겁고 빛나는 세 남자, ... See More[initial public offering] JYJ SPECIAL COVER more than ever was in progress in the <마리끌레르>eight fiercely security issue with the special cover when the main character is the most enjoyable and brilliant old men, jaejoong, yoochun, and junsu. #JYJ. (Ggyag!)

* JYJ special cover first and foremost ' steamed '!
Today (16th), each of which is open through the online bookstore, Marie-Claire Le 8 issue, don't miss the pre-sale!

#Jaejoong #Yuchun #Junsu #The_Return_of_the_King</마리끌레르> (Translated by Bing)

class="at_title"JYJ Yoochun Appears On China's 'Happy Camp' And Sets Record For Highest Viewer Ratings

By Staff Writer | July 15, 2014

JYJ Yoochun Appears On China's 'Happy Camp' And Sets Record For Highest Viewer Ratings

JYJ's Park Yoochun has been dominating the music scene across Asia as of late.

Yoochun made an appearance on China's "Happy Camp" on July 12, setting the record for the Korean celebrity guest with the highest viewer ratings this year.

The idol member's agency, C-JeS Entertainment confirmed that Yoochun "topped the viewer ratings and the Weibo real time search engine as well."

Yoochun was the only Korean male actor invited for the 'man god" special of the hit Chinese show.

The entertainer also made his mark in Japan this month, successfully holding a fan meeting to promote his drama, "I Miss You." Japanese fans had to go through quite a bit of trouble to get tickets to see Yoochun, according to Yahoo Entertainment Singapore.

"It was very difficult to come by the ticket, and those who could not get the tickets could not do anything, but just crying. Those who could not buy the tickets gathered at the airport, or formed a major line-up in front of the venue to see Park Yoochun," stated a Japanese fan.

During the course of his fan meeting, Yoochun made it clear that he was more than grateful for those who have continued to support him.

"I had a hard time while trying to hold my tears as I got up on the stage. I felt very nervous because it was my first solo fan meeting in Japan, but I had the most unforgettable time of my life. I will do my best to get back as soon as possible," stated the singer and actor.

While each member of JYJ has been successfully focusing on their individual activities, the time has come for the trio to return as a group.

The boy band will begin a concert tour of eight cities in Asia, including Seoul, next month, to mark the upcoming release of their new album, according to Yonhap News.

The tour will begin in Seoul's Jamsil Stadium on August 9 and will move on to Hong Kong, Beijing and Qingdao in China and Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh City.

The group's management company confirmed that the finishing touches of JYJ's second full-length album, which is set to be released this month, are being made.

"The group has recently finished filming for the album's music video and photos with the music's recordings on the final stage," stated JYJ's agency.

kpopstarz

JYJ welcome fans to their 3rd annual 'JYJ Membership Week'

July 16, 2014 @ 3:25 am

JYJ-Junsu-Jaejoong-Yoochun_1405495165_af

JYJ are welcoming fans to their third annual 'JYJ Membership Week'!

SEE ALSO: Tickets for JYJ's concert 'The Return of the King' sell out within 20 minutes

C-JeS Entertainment stated, "The '2014 JYJ Membership Week' will be held at COEX C, D Hall in Samseong, Seoul from July 31-August 3. The venue has a scale of 17,609 sq. meters with bigger and better content. We are preparing for it to be the best festival of this year for fans of JYJ."

The theme for this year's membership week will be 'everything about JYJ's music'. Fans will be be able to enjoy a club where fans can check out JYJ's music, the MV and album jacket set, 600 of their stage outfits in a dressing room, and more. A total of 20,000 fans are expected to come out to the event.

Lucky fans in Korea can check out all things JYJ at the '2014 JYJ Membership Week' later this month!

AllKpop

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ- Just Us http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/jyj-treturn-of-king.html?spref=tw

New Album...Just Us

10455918_628397993922235_456585370808727

JYJ will release their new full-length album, ‘JUST US’, on July 29th.

CJES Entertainment stated, “JYJ will release their second full-length album on the 29th and begin activities with a showcase and Asia tour after its release. JYJ personally worked with composers to create lyrics and also the album will also include English songs produced by an American studio, totalling 13 songs to be released.”
On releasing teaser photos and behind-the-scenes photos of props via JYJ’s official Facebook account, CJES said “To commemorate the confirmation of JYJ’s album release, we shared the news and teasers with fans first.” The released teaser photos show each of the JYJ members in a close-up cut as well as photos of the colourful flowers and vintage props used on the album jacket photo shoot set, generating hot responses from domestic and international fans.
Each member has been working on solo activities such as dramas, musicals and films but it has been three years since the three members worked together on music. Though it could feel like a burden, JYJ instead felt happy and at ease as they worked together, and received compliments such as “JYJ lives up to their name”.
JYJ revealed their thoughts on the album, “JYJ’s album is titled ‘JUST US’ because we don’t feel the burden that we must look handsome and cool. Instead, we simply want to show our natural state. It’s true that this is music that only JYJ can create, but we were very happy while creating this music and we want to share this happiness with the public.
Source: OSEN via Intoxicated by Xia

class="titleNews"JYJ to Return with Second Full-Length Album ‘Just Us’ on July 29

2014.07.17 11:10 Newsen Lee Min Ji Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

JYJ has confirmed its comeback date.

According to C-JeS Entertainment on July 17, JYJ’s second full length album Just Us will be released on July 29.

C-JeS Entertainment announced, “JYJ will be releasing the second full length album on July 29 and begin promotions, starting with a showcase and an Asia tour. JYJ’s new album contains songs written by the members themselves, working with other songwriters as well as the English songs they recorded in a studio in America, with a total of 13 tracks.”

JYJ’s teaser photos and the shots from the jacket filming site have been released on JYJ’s official Facebook.

JYJ to Return with Second Full-Length Album ‘Just Us’ on July 29

Although the three members, who have been keeping busy with individual activities in dramas, musicals, films and solo albums, worked together on the same album in three years, they reportedly worked on the album in a comfortable and cheery atmosphere, instead of feeling pressured.

JYJ stated, “We titled the album ‘Just Us’ because it’s an album being released after a long time and instead of feeling pressured to present an awesome album we wanted to show our natural sides. It’s important to present music that only JYJ can do but at the same time we wanted the public to feel the happiness we felt as we worked on the album.”

Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment

MWave

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140715 Excerpts from ‘Sea Fog’ showcase in Busan Cinema Center July 17, 2014 · rilanna

Kim Yunseok introduced his character as “The pretty Park Yuchun’s captain.”

Introduction:
MC said Lee Heejoon seems to have many fans especially in Busan. Lee Heejoon responded “They are Yuchunnie’s fans, aren’t they?”as he looked to Kim Sangho who laughed along knowing he was teasing Yuchun. “In the movie, I hugged Yuchunnie a lot and I’m a reliable friend of his.”

Yuchun’s introduction:
Hi, I’m Park Yuchun. (loud cheers) Thank you. I received a lot of love from all my sunbaenims throughout the filming. Thank you for coming despite it being a rainy day.”

Kim Yunseok was talking about the guerrilla fanmeetings that was held prior to the showcase and commented that the cheers were really loud but now at the showcase it’s 10x louder. MC Park Kyunglim asked the audience to make some noise. After the audience had quieted down, Kim Yunseok said, “Except Park Yuchun’s fans, everyone please make some noise.”

MC Park Kyunglim asked if there’s anyone among the cast who can greet the audience in other languages. Lee Heejoon said he can’t but he can speak Korean in Japanese. (T/N: Watch the full video. It’s really funny!) He literally spoke Korean in Japanese accent and voice, “I hope you will show your love for ‘Sea Fog’. This is a movie which I filmed together with Yuchun. We are happy to film together with all these good sunbaenims. Thank you.”

The movie’s love line:
MC directed this at Han Yeri, asking if there’s a love line to be anticipated in the movie. Han Yeri said yes, there is. She described it as a 홍홍한 love line. (T/N: Not quite sure how to translate this. Basically it’s a good love).

MC asked for a hint with whom she has a love line with. Han Yeri said it’s with the person next to her now (T/N: Yuchun, of course). MC joked, “With Lee Heejoon?” And he played along, “It’s a love triangle” while showing himself, Yuchun and Han Yeri. Kim Yunseok joined in, “And eventually with the captain.”

BslTH17CAAETvYF.jpg~original

After showing Dongshik and Hongmae’s kissing photo:
MC Park Kyunglim asked Yuchun for some explanations about the photo but Yuchun gestured at Han Yeri.
Han Yeri did not say that there was no NG when they filmed the kissing scene. She said that she is glad that it was completed very quickly.

Moon Sunggeun’s comment after viewing the kissing photo:
When talking about the kissing photo, Actor Moon said that the kiss scene is just beginning. There is progress after that but there is no photo of that now. (cr. @skytoyu)

MC said Han Yeri mentioned before that she is willing to even sell her house just to be in the movie. Kim Yunseok teased her that it’s because of Yuchun.

On ‘satoori’ accent:
Asked if the requirement to speak in dialect (satoori) stopped him from taking up Dongshik’s role, Yuchun said “Firstly, I did not hesitate because of the dialect. The first thing I felt was the urge to do it no matter what. The next thing was, I worried about how I would pull off the dialect.”

When asked to demonstrate the dialect, Yuchun said, “I’m not good at it but if you’ve seen the trailer, there’s a scene where I gave Hongmae ramyun. Ramyun in Joseon was known as ‘banggamae (빵가매)’.”

He then did the ‘satoori’: “Here’s some ramyun. Quickly eat it while it’s warm or it’ll cool down.”

MC Park Kyunglim praised him for doing it very well. She then asked Kim Sangho ahjussi how he would evaluate the ‘satoori.’ Kim Sangho ahjussi asked whose satoori and she told him Yuchun’s. Kim Sangho ahjussi cheekily said this, “My love for Yuchun is not one that can be evaluated.” XD

Sea Fog wardrobe:
Director Shim Sungbo chose Kim Sangho as the character with the best fashion in the movie.

About Yuchun’s fashion in ‘Sea Fog’:
During the first wardrobe fitting, I went in to change and came back out. All the staff that were present burst into laughter as they said sorry. They said, “Yuchun-ah, sorry but there’s nothing that we can do about it. We feel sorry toward fans.” I felt strange/unfamiliar too.

Questions session:
Each cast member were asked to read a question while the rest will answer. Han Yeri read a question submitted by a fan who asked about the appreciation point of the movie. Kim Yunseok said ‘Sea Fog’ is a sexy movie so the MC asked him because of who. Kim Yunseok joked that it’s because of him that the movie is sexy. He said that it’s the story about the people who escaped from the cargo in the end.

A backstage staff ran out to pass the question cards to Yuchun (T/N: seems like the display was down). Yuchun politely took time to say ‘thank you’. The question was about NG scenes which the cast can recall. Lee Heejoon answered that question.

MC Park Kyunglim asked who had the most takes. There was a short silence before Lee Heejoon went, “Well…” and simultaneously Moon Sunggeun, Kim Sangho ahjussi and Lee Heejoon turned their heads to Yuchun. (T/N: I guess everyone gets the hint)

Kim Yunseok added: “The longest NG take, if I remember, was between Han Yeri and Park Yuchun. Myself and everyone else were told to leave the scene. We didn’t know what was going on. I didn’t know what ‘business’ was going on inside within those 4 hours. That was the longest take. I, too, have to watch the movie to find out what those two were filming,”

MC Park Kyunglim: “What exactly were those two doing during those 4 hours? Let’s stop this topic right here…”

Photo-taking with fans whom questions were selected:
3 fans were selected and received a gift as well as a photo with Yuchun.

MC asked if they wanted a hug. (T/N: No-brainer! Of course they did. But the MC actually did not mention who). Lee Heejoon stepped out with arms wide open but was rejected by the fan. Yuchun laughed and put his hand on Lee Heejoon’s shoulder, feeling sorry. MC said Yuchun has to agree to hugging first. He submitted to the request and hugged the first fan. ‘You Are My Destiny’ (song from You Who Came From The Star) was played when he hugged her. Yuchun laughed so hard.

201407152119774288_53c51c582a537.jpg~ori201407152119777401_53c51d8f6a577.jpg~ori

Translated, live-tweeted and compiled by: @yochwennie

Marie Claire Interview AND New Title Song in New Album!

BsyaJRQCcAALmMp.jpg:large
BsyaJQOCQAAKkKj.jpg:large

Bsy4PiPCMAEyZIt.jpg:large
Bsy4RkSCAAEW59j.jpg:largeMarie Claire Photoshoot BTS vid will be released on July 21st

JYJs new MV teaser will be released on July 22n
New Title song is "Back Seat"

Embedded image permalink

[NEWS] JYJ 2nd album title song 'BACK SEAT', teaser MV to be released on July 22nd http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140718101008306  (ohmyjunsu)

#JYJ has expressed their common belief in music and despite doing solo activities for 3 years, their friendship has become stronger.  (rubypurple_fan)

#JYJ's album will focus more on their singing abilities in well-harmonized songs. (rubypurple_fan)  
BACK SEAT is an urban R&B track with sexy lyrics and a fantasy mood. It has the charismatic feel that was not presented in previous albums (ohmyjunsu)
JYJ "we depend on each other in hard times...like a shelter" http://me2.do/Gbjrhz0h  "We feel each other's presence when we are apart. We depend on each other in hard times, like a shelter you come back to take a rest" "Each of us bring out different music in our own domain, but when 3 of us come back together, we end up searching 4 music well-suited 4 JYJ" (inheaven_wJYJ)

class="post-title" JYJ announce title track ‘Back Seat’ + MV teaser set for release next week – News by admin · July 17, 2014
JYJ-Junsu-Jaejoong-Yoochun_1405646697_af_org.jpg
After exciting fans with their comeback date and the name of their album, JYJ have followed up with the announcement of their title track, “Back Seat”! 

C-JeS Entertainment stated, “We have decided on ‘Back Seat’ as the title track of JYJ’s 2nd full-length album ‘Just Us’, which is set to be released on July 29… ‘Back Seat’ is a trendy, urban R&B song with sexy lyrics and a dreamy feel, with charms never felt before through JYJ’s previous albums.”

The MV teaser for the title track will be released on the 22nd!
http://www.dramanewsnetwork.com/jyj-announce-title-track-back-seat-mv-teaser-set-for-release-next-week-news/

JYJ announces new album release

2014/07/18 11:11

SEOUL, July 18 (Yonhap) -- South Korean boy band JYJ will release a new album in late July, the band's management agency said Friday.

"Just Us," which marks the trio's second full-length album, will be out on July 29 with "Back Seat" from an urban R&B genre as the title track, C-Jes Entertainment Corp. said.
"Instead of feeling the burden of making a terrific album, we wanted to naturally portray our own features," the group was quoted as saying in a press release.

The teaser of the upcoming video of "Back Seat" is set to be released on the Internet on Tuesday.
"A recently released teaser video of the album has drawn explosive responses from fans at home and abroad," the agency said. "The fans' expectation for the album will likely go up when the teaser of the music video is out," it said.

Following the album's release, JYJ will begin its concert tour of eight Asian cities in Seoul on Aug. 9. 

South Korean pop group JYJ (Yonhap)

South Korean pop group JYJ (Yonhap)

More Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ- Just Us...Title Song "Back Seat" http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/jyj-treturn-of-king.html?spref=tw

Sea Fog

10_09_47__5385375b5c4ea.jpg~original

​<해무> VIP시사회

​7월 28일 월요일 서울  코엑스 메가박스 8:00

​7시부터 레드카펫 시작

​김윤석,박유천,이희준,문성근,김상호,유승목,한예리 배우 등 참석

무대인사 예정

​셀럽 참석.

<Haemu> VIP premiere

Monday, July 28, 8:00 COEX Megabox

Red carpet starts at 7:00

Kim Yunseok, Park Yuchun Yee HeeJun, Moon SeungGeun, Kim Sang Ho, Yoo Seungmok, Han Yeri

Will have stage greeting

[source] July Korea VIP premiere of the movie schedule.

Link: http://t.co/qZwK09rDOX

class="entry-title"[iNFO] 140718 ‘Sea Fog’ Monitoring Preview on July 24th July 18, 2014 · rilanna

140718_haemoo.png~original

<Sea Fog> Monitoring Preview

• Event period : July 18(Fri) ~ July 23(Wed)
  • Announcement of winners : July 23(Wed) on winning bulletin board
  • Winning capacity : 50 people (2 tix per 1 person, total of 100 seats)
  • Preview date : July 24(Thu), 8:00 pm KST
  • Preview location : [seoul] CGV Wangsimni

Source: Max Movie

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140718 ‘Sea Fog’ covers Seoul with ‘motion posters’…moving advertisements ‘eye-catching’ July 18, 2014 · rilanna

htm_20140718090207590.jpg~original
htm_20140718090217631.jpg~original
htm_20140718090228230.jpg~original
htm_20140718090240422.jpg~original

‘Sea Fog’ has caught people’s eyes, showing dichroic advertisements in downtown Seoul by utilizing motion posters domestically for the first time.

Reminding us of real fishermen, the vivid expressions and emotion-acting of Kim Yoon-seok, Park Yuchun, Lee Hee-joon, Moon Sung-geun, Kim Sang-ho, and Yoo Seung-mok within the moving posters, attract attentions by realistically and visually transforming into the six crew members.

‘Sea Fog’’s media tunnel and subway ads raised attentions from visitors by putting the actors’ faces overflowing with life-like expressions intact that cannot be included in the image posters.

Source: isplus.joins.com
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

Available now for Preorder!

http://www.cjesstore.com/product/detail.asp?code=0100&sn=55 

[PREORDER] JYJ 2ND ALBUM 'JUST US' 

Synnara http://www.synnara.co.kr/sp/sp120Main?categoryId=CT21001101&productId=P000274884  

YES24 http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/13878721?scode=029  

Aladin http://music.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ISBN=4775056638  (via @XIAinfo)

Tracklist:

1. JUST US
2. BACK SEAT
3. LETTING GO
4. 7살 (7 YEAR OLD)
5. DAD,YOU THERE?
6. So So
7. 새벽 두시 반 (2:30AM)
8. LET ME SEE
9. 서른.. (THIRTY)
10. BABOBOY
11. DEAR J
12. CREATION
13. VALENTINE

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ- Just Us...Title Song "Back Seat" http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/jyj-treturn-of-king.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140717 ‘Copyright Protection’ video production to star Park Yuchun and Qi Wei July 17, 2014 · rilanna

936842_article_99_20140717113202.jpg~ori

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism signed a ‘business agreement on jointly forwarding the copyright protection campaign’ with the National Copyright Administration of the People’s Republic of China (NCAC) at a Paju studio in Gyeonggi-do on July 17.

For this cause, to produce the campaign’s images and video that will star South Korean and Chinese representative actors with the 3 broadcasting contents of KBS Media, iMBC, and SBS Contents Hub; the Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism and Korea Copyright Commission will release at the same time in the latter half of the year, through South Korea’s terrestrial broadcast channels and China’s state-run broadcaster CCTV.

Park Yuchun from South Korea and Qi Wei from China will participate in the form of volunteering toward the campaign, to make the images and video that are created with the subject saying ‘Copyright Protection begins from fair play by you’ .

At today’s signing ceremony for the business agreement, two countries’ government officials delivered an appreciation plaque –with the South Korean and Chinese government jointly named– for Park Yuchun and Qi Wei.

[PHOTOS] Park Yuchun receiving appreciation plaque

photo 820923_134883_137.jpg

A government official of publication rights from the National Copyright Administration of the People’s Republic of China(to the right) is delivering an appreciation plague to Park Yuchun –who had filmed for Copyright FAIR PLAY campaign– at the ‘signing ceremony for the business cooperation on jointly forwarding South Korea & China copyright protection campaign’, held at a Paju studio in Gyeonggi-do on July 17.

(Photo credit: Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism)

Source: News 1 via 1 2
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

class="entry-title"[HQ PICS] 140717 More photos of Park Yuchun for Copyright Protection FAIR PLAY campaign July 18, 2014 · rilanna d7e14223gw1eigw1cxic7j21kw12245b.jpg~ori
d7e14223gw1eigw1g78umj21kw1227d7.jpg~ori

d7e14223gw1eigw1ll72jj21kw122grn.jpg~ori
63101917gw1eigutuabefj20p00gojuy.jpg~ori
63101917gw1eigutvzq9ij20p00gotcr.jpg~ori
63101917gw1eigutt8polj20p00gowjj.jpg~ori

63101917gw1eigutv2qn3j20p00goq76.jpg~ori

Credits: 新闻出版报 + 陈耘康康

Archived