[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="posttitle"21June2014[FULL-TRANS] 15 mins Interview of Yoochun Special Interview with Iqiyi~ By 朴有天新加坡环球粉丝会ParkYoochunSGFC8 hours ago( 1 )

[TRANS]

Hello, Viewer of IQIYI, I am Park Yoochun, Nice to meet you.

QN: You haven visit china for a long time, this time, you are finally here, and how do you feel?

YC: Just like the question,I haven meet everyone for a long time. Regarding this, I feel sorry to everyone. & finally I can meet everyone. Like 3 days drama, movie Sea fog, all filming had come to an end. We have chance to meet again, I feel really happy. I hope the trip this time can give everyone a good memories.

QN: What are your wishes for your 29th Birthday?

YC: For me, I don’t feel anything. A few days ago, I had my birthday. I don’t feel anything. But, Friends around me have been wishing me, telling me things like this is my last birthday in my 20s. Then I thought to myself. Ah… that is really the case. Reaching 30, I want to do every single things I’m doing with my sincere heart and used an even simpler attitude to live.

Qn: After the 4th June Housewarming party in Seoul, How do you feel?

YC: This is my first solo fan meeting ever since I debuted. Before FM, I keep thinking, I haven do this before, this will be my first time doing it, I will feel more excited and agitated. But after the Housewarming party, I told myself why I didn’t do more activities like this earlier. I should do it earlier& faster. and to meet everyone more often. This is what I feel. Maybe fans have the same feel as me. I guess everyone should like this kind of activities, I felt a little regretful. No matter what, I bought this kind of feeling and had a great time and memories together with my fans.

QN: During Filming, do you have time that you feel mentally or physically tired?

YC: Not only 3 days, No matter what kind of drama, It will be tiring. Those drama that I took this year have got a lot of actions scene. This is also my first action drama. I don’t have any tricks or what , Just, No matter what I will work hard and do it seriously,this is why physically I used alot of energy. This is my first time doing action scene, as well as action scene with a lot of feeling needed. And I came to realise that there is actually a lot of ways to showcase an character. I find it so interesting.

QN: For Movie Seafog, You played a role of Dongshik, how is dongshik character like?

YC: My role is named Ju Dong Shik, he is the youngest teammate in the ship. As the youngest, He is in charge of the food in the ship. In real life, letting the youngest member to be in charge of food, its not easy. But.. This character fall for a girl, one side, it’s his love for that girl, another side it’s his feeling for his teammates. He was being sandwiched in between, it’s quite contradicting and difficult for him. To him, when he think it’s right, its right. It’s not to the extent of doing it according other’s standards, as long as he thinks it’s right, He will do it. He is like this, someone with an innocent to character. It talks about in order to protect the girl he love, he grow up instantly in a short period of time. It’s a story like this.

Qn: During Filming, the methods of maintaining your health?

YC: Talks about how to maintain about health, there is nothing special. Smile more, Eat deliciously, That’s about it.Although it sound like its nothing special, But to me its quite important. Maybe there might be something that is not good for health ,I guess there is(for eating too much) , But I feel that there is sure some rewards back. Yes.

QN: Have you ever thought that acting will play such an important role in your life?
YC: ah Yes. During that time I never tot of it. Acting, this occupation. That time, I really never thought that I will be asked to play a role of such a big role. But there is something that I feel specially happy about, Acting is really good thing,A job that is really charming. Being able to let me experience this job, It can be say its my blessing. So.. I will not fuss about how is this show, how is that show, Able to experience life as in actor in this industry ,It is truly my blessing.

QN: Being an actor, Acting a bad man role, will you feel burden?
YC: No , there isn’t any, Why there isn’t any? Its because I think that I’m not good-looking .I’m not good-looking. Having a bad man role will not let me have any burden .I wish to try that role , No matter what kind of role, They will all have their own charms, Up till now, I don’t have any chance to. In further, there will sure a chance too , Will plan.
If there is really chance to, I will definitely grab the chance , I want to challenge a bad role Personally I really want to act as bad role, A role that is really mean and cunning, Just by looking at him, you just wish to kill hemi really want to try this, All kinds of roles I want to try, Being able to act is quite good.

Parkyoochun’s fashion sense, revealing his most satisfied hairstyle

YC: There is a time, I really want to cut my hair really short. Growing hair is really not easy. Firstly, it need time, Secondly, When my hair is long, I cant work. Its tough. If a girl were to cut short her hair and make it long again, its not easy, Something similar. During activities
When I feel like letting my hair grow, I cant, Now I’m slowly getting it grow, to a hairstyle that I personally like. I’m someone that when I had a new hair style, My face shape will also change. When People around me said the hairstyle that suit me,Maybe is the hairstyle that I like the most. I don’t know which hairstyle suit me best, But I have to show everyone the best side of me. But , always having the same style is not interesting enough. Suitable or not suitable , All those are part of my style , I want to show everyone all kinds of image/style, This is why I always change my style. Actually I don’t have any burden or stress , I will try all.

JYJ Album.

YC: August, During August, The album will be officially be released. The actual date have not been set yet. But for now, it have been set at august, album will be out by then Actually Im not sure its July or Sept,But the most possible month is august. Now, we already start recording , Junsu & JaeJoong hyung, One is busy with drama triangle,One is busy with musical, All are quite busy, Schedule are also difficult to fix, Fixing two schedule for them, It will be very tiring. We are trying to take some time to record the album, The songs have been fixed.We just need to finish the recording and lyrics and those little details and it will be complete.
This Album, I really didn’t do it for a long time, The other members had solo and all, But for me, Its been a long time since I last record an album, So, during the preparation this time, I felt really happy, Having been doing this for a long time, so Its really meaningful
In fact, Music is incredible, Also preparing for performance and all, How well the performance will be?Because I have always been active, so I know it very well, personally I really look forward to the performance this time.

Recently life have been very meaningful for ParkYoochun, After which, Daily schedule will be very busy.

YC: First will be the JYJ album, Its one of the first thing that we will bring to everyone.For me… I really don’t know how it will be schedule, If I can take some time out,I hope I can take up another project that will be best, I also want to have a solo album, Planning will be like this, If I have the time, I feel that I will want to do more things. I still don’t know what the situation will be, But for the meantime, I will focus and do well on this coming album.
What I have been doing recently, Preparing for Album, Fanmeeting to meet everyone And also composing, I don’t feel busy recently, But not that I don’t have anything to do that’s why im not busy, But Im enjoying everything now, Not in a Hurry, In a calm state. I don’t feel that the time is not enough of running out, When there is time to rest, I will rest well, When there is schedule I will have it done nicely.Recently I have been living quite happily.

Things that Yoochun want to tell his fans

Till this year, I debuted for 11 years already. In this 11 years. I had seen a lot of interesting things, All kinds of things. In those years that I had my activities, I feel that this job of mine, The things I do, Is really a job that will received lots of love and blessing from everyone
I promise everyone, I will take out some of my time and show everyone the best side of me, Next time I will let people see the different side of me, Album, acting, performance, Hope that I can showcase the good side of me.And as much as possible, to have more chance to meet my fans and create more chance to meet everyone, this is my target, It is also JYJ target.
We will grab more opportunities for this kind of events and to have a enjoyable and memorable time with everyone, To give the life of the fans..Maybe it could release alittle stress of them?We want to do this, It will be something meaningful, In future I will work hard for my activities, Everyone please give us lots of support. And do more fan project for us.

-THE END-

Video credit to Sally Pak

Translated by @SIXZEROZEROTWO

Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

class="entry-title"More from Yoochun...
class="entry-title"[TRANS] Singles Korea Magazine (July 2014 Issue) Excerpt: About ‘Sea Fog’ June 21, 2014 · rilanna

10317680_789634591068565_152967144697513

Q: It has been confirmed that will <Sea Fog> be shown on August.
A: I really don’t know how it will be presented. From my accent in speaking, my steps while walking to the position of my shoulders, I have been living for Dong Shik. After finish acting, I have no idea what I have been doing. Now I am Park YuChun so I don’t have to immerse myself into the movie to live as Park YuChun but living as Park YuChun, it will be just like occasionally forgetting what did I eat the day before, totally unable to recall. During the recording of ADR (automated dialogue replacement, or additional dialogue recording), I was also looking at the scenes but it felt so unfamiliar. I did not make any calculations, totally following my instincts while advancing. I was not sure whether it’s a good and bad thing so I felt abit uncomfortable.

Q: It seems like you have immersed yourself into the movie until this level.
A: Because this is my first movie, I had the worries about “the need to perform well”. I never had this thought once at all after stepping into the film set. I just naturally became the character in the movie. I have become comfortable after staying long enough on the ship. The nervous feelings of ‘this is the film set’ had totally disappeared. Few times filming down, there was once I lay down on the ropes tying at the back of the ship and suddenly felt that it is ok to live here around one month.

Q: Acting as a crew member of a smuggling ship in <Sea Fog>, it is a character that is quite challenging no matter physically or mentally. Previously you mentioned that you would be attracted towards challenging characters.
A: The most miraculous thing was, my mouth would spat out things non stop while filming. “Why do I need to film this. This is just so tiring. I’m going crazy soon. I want to act in romance drama even if the lines are more. I won’t have mental burden like right now too…” Because the burdens of physical and mental attacked at the same time, I had suffered a lot. But once the filming ended, nothing can replace that kind of excitement. It was tiring. I was tired until going to die soon but it left me irreplaceable charms. The choreography director once told me, “This is the meaning of movie.” That kind of charms, happiness and excitement seem like they really do exist.

Q: You can get along better with the elders?
A: The time spent together with the elders are more meaningful. It is a bit hard for me to be with friends in their early twenties (smile).

Kor-Chin trans: 暖日呀呀
Chin-Eng trans: @ParkYoochunSGFC
Shared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YuChun on his way to Hunan China to film Happy Camp.

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park YooChun to China for Happy Camp! http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/park-yoochun-to-china-for-happy-camp.html?spref=tw

BqtBjcrCIAE5IQD.jpg:large
BqtBl3aCQAEp3VK.jpg:large
BqtBm-YCYAEFdmT.jpg:large

BqtBwKvCYAEHfnz.jpg:large
BqtBxZwCMAAtAZ6.jpg:large
BqtBy_XCEAAcoSC.jpg:large

cr: as tagged

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140623 Bong Joon-ho’s first production ‘Sea Fog’ confirmed to be released August 13 June 22, 2014 · rilanna

10_09_47__5385375b5c4ea.jpg~original

Director Bong Joon-ho’s –who’s in charge of planning and production for the first time– ‘Sea Fog’ is confirmed to be released on August 13. ‘Sea Fog’ is one of the anticipated works for this summer’s Korean movies.

‘Sea Fog’ is the piece of work about the story of six crew members, departing with the dream of [a boat with] a full load of fish, who become swept into an uncontrollable accident when they shift over to ferrying stowaways in an unknown sea fog. It is launched forth in production by Director Bong Joon-ho, and directed by Shim Sung-bo who wrote the script to ‘Memories of Murder’. Meeting again in 11 years, the ‘Memories of Murder’ pair’s activities are anticipated.

Kim Yoon-seok, Park Yoochun, Han Ye-ri, Lee Hee-joon, Lee Hee-joon, Moon Sung-geun, Kim Sang-ho, and Yoo Seung-mok heightened the reliable casting. Most of all, filling the vacancy of Song Joong-ki, Park Yoochun’s role is collecting attention.

‘Sea Fog’ will hold a production report session on July 1, setting out to inform about the movie officially.

Source: 10 Asia
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

We didn't have to wait that long...

Official trailer of Sea Fog

http://t.co/RN7H5zbYGl

http://youtu.be/EYm8Q7yspao
via thirtytoes

Bqy_ouqCYAAmVQy.jpg:large
Bqy_opXCcAAexn1.jpg:large

Embedded image permalink

Bqy_ouhCIAA_dBJ.jpg:large
scaps by Lookkaew-SK

Park Yoochun in Hunan, China...mini fanmeeting ahead of the Happy Camp show filming...

Embedded image permalink

BqyQmJyCYAAnGWp.jpg:large

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
cr: as tagged/ Weibo

Much more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: YooChun in Hunan, China http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/yoochun-in-hunan-china.html?spref=tw

JYJ to make their upcoming comeback even more exciting with an Asia tour kicking off in Seoul this August

June 24, 2014 @ 9:55 pm JYJ-Junsu-Jaejoong-Yoochun_1403657899_aftemp-avatar.jpgby starsung
Yes, you read right! JYJ will come together to greet fans for their upcoming Asia tour kicking off in Seoul this August!

SEE ALSO: JYJ tantalize fans with cryptic teaser for July comeback

C-JeS Entertainment stated on the 25th, "JYJ plans to meet 40,000 fans at the Jamsil Stadium, Seoul on August 9. This will be their first concert in four years since their concert in November 2010, which brought in a total of 70,000 fans over two nights."

"Starting with their Seoul concert at Olympic Stadium this August, [JYJ] plan to go on an Asia tour. As fans have waited a long time for JYJ's comeback, they plan to meet fans as they go from city to city in Asia in the latter-half of this year."

JYJ also shared their excitement, "We are thrilled at the thought of meeting fans through JYJ's album and concert in a long time. We are joyful and happy just from recording music with our members. We will repay fans' love with a good-feeling album and concert."

July is almost here which means JYJ will be making their first comeback in three years soon and they have already been tantalizing fans with their teaser, which you can check out here, if you missed it!

JYJ Tokyo Dome Concert DVD
Scans from Fans on Twitter

BrB3kGzCYAENIrO.jpg:large

Embedded image permalink

Much more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ Tokyo Dome Concert DVD Scans (from Fans) http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/jyj-tokyo-dome-concert-dvd-scans-from.html?spref=tw

Park YooChun at Shanghai Fanmeeting

Image preview

At Shanghai Press Conference:
Compilation of Tweets and Translations by fourc_pyc

*Yoochun said he is currently busy with JYJ comeback. Recently finished with MV and album shooting.http://twitpic.com/e733l1
 *Yoochun hope everyone will pay attention on 'Sea Fog' and not just on his acting in there. It is everybody effort!!
 *Yoochun said Shanghai is a city that full with charm.He feels very happy each time when he is here
*Yoochun said JYJ album mainly focus on the 3 of them. Have not decided on the solo part [via Chn translator @ press con]

Video from the Press Conference
via cn JYJ

'Revealing Photos'
with english subs
cr: uploader

140628 #YuchunShanghaiFM

All Compilation of Tweets/translations from fourc_pyc

*Fans request Yoochun to take a pic with everyone!
 *Yoochun hope that he will hv a daughter for the first child after he married
 *Why u like to wear flip-flop? Yoochun said because his toes need flip-flop.
 *Yoochun doesn't find Junsu cute. Junsu always very serious

*Yoochun asked fans whether hv they watched Jaejoong's "Triangle"
 *Yoochun said he cried very badly in 'Sea Fog'
 *Yoochun said bed scene in 'Sea Fog' especially hard for him & he took it seriously. But not that serious as fans thought
 *MC said what is YC's secret to take such nice selfie? YC said he is not gd with selfie
 *Abt selfie, Yoochun said he needs to learn from Jaejoong

140628 #YuchunShanghaiFM

*Yoochun feels that the night scene in Shanghai is very nice.

*Yoochun "don't you feel shy when u say 'I love you' "
 *Yoochun "You guys can say 'I love you', simply show that u guys r full of love"

YC taking a selfie
 http://t.co/uF5LHUw8cZ

Fans chanting YCs name
http://t.co/XDOAhTWBUD 

*Yoochun finds difficult to understand girls.

140628 #YuchunShanghaiFM YC&#039;s cooking time~f:Kit

* MC wants YC to leave his smell so he asks YC to bite 1 side. YC said whichever side he bites, the food gonna turn bad.

My Singer, Yoochun is finally BACK!!
 *Yoochun sings "Empty space for you"
 *Yoochun asked are there fans from other cities?
 *Yoochun said he read from internet that fans took 45hrs train ride to reach Shanghai.
 *Yoochun feels very happy to be able to stay with everyone at this place
 *Yoochun asked which "Park Yoochun" that fans like "Singer PYC" "Actor PYC" or just "PYC"
 *Yoochun said so u guys jux like this person called "Park Yoochun"
 *Yoochun is singing "Fairy Tales" in Korean version
 *Yoochun is singing "Walking with her in spring"

*Yoochun said BLUE is a cold colour but because of fans, it becomes a warm colour [pic f:logo]

*Yoochun asked when his support colour has changed. He said each time when he sees BLUE, he feels extremely warm. pic.twitter.com/BDQTnK6cwv

Embedded image permalink

Much more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park YuChun in Shanghai Fanmeeting...Compilation of Tweets and Pics... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/park-yuchun-in-shanghaifanmeeting.html?spref=tw

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140629 JYJ’s Yoochun holds 2-hour fan meet in Shanghai with 4,000 fans June 29, 2014 · rilanna

201406291103774538_53af744115473.jpg~ori

JYJ’s Park Yoochun captures the heart of fans in China during the Shanghai’s fan meeting.

According to C-Jes Entertainment, “Park Yoochun’s fan meeting in Shanghai on June 28 after the one in Guangzhou has ended with great success. Yoochun had a special day with 4000 fans for full two hours.”

Yoochun’s special stages, counselling sessions with fans, self-prepared packaged foods for fans, humorous comments, and flawless look have flattered the avid fans. Yoochun wished his fans good luck, thanked for their consistent and persistent love and support, and hoped to have more opportunities to meet them like this.

Source: OSEN
Credit: Koreaboo

Sea Fog/HaeMoo
Promotional Press Conference

Press Pictures
As Tagged
Embedded image permalink

BrbMvLoCEAAdYoa.jpg:large

BrbOkPXCcAEpTha.jpg:large

BrbR7rrCMAAx0RM.jpg:large

Embedded image permalink

More Here:JYJ CAFFEINE: Park YuChun's Sea Fog/ HaeMoo Promotional Press Co... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/park-yuchuns-sea-fog-haemoo-promotional.html?spref=tw

MediaVOP

OBS News

The Daily

class="entry-title"[spot] Rising Chungmuro Rookie Park Yoochun in Movie ‘Sea Fog’ Praised by Bong Joon-ho Posted by: psr project , July 1, 2014

On July 1st, the press release for movie <Sea Fog> was held at CGV Apgujeong in Gangnam District, Seoul. The event was held with the participation of Kim Yun-seok, (Park) Yoochun, Lee Hee-joon, Moon Sung-keun, Kim Sang-ho, Yoo Seung-mok and Han Ye-ri and director Shim Sung-bo. <Sea Fog> is a movie about 6 crewmen who go sailing in the hopes of returning with a full load of fish. They get involved in an uncontrollable event as they take on stowaways.

Yoochun plays ‘Dong-sik’, the youngest crewman on ship. Director Bong Joon-ho, who is the producer of the movie, praised Yoochun, saying “We have a new actor full of potentials in Chungmuro.”

Yoochun said, “I still feel very nervous. I have never felt this before to wait for the release of the movie after filming a movie.”

Yoochun, who has been a great actor for many dramas said, “I had really bad motion sickness. I took pills for nausea even on land,” explain about the hardship of shooting the movie.

About playing a crewman, he said “We try on movie costumes before filming. When I wore costumes, staff members laughed at me. I talked to senior actors about walking down on Garosu-gil wearing the costumes. (Laguter.) But it was interesting to try new types of clothes,” explaining about the image change.

I thought I had to film <Sea Fog> and shoot a movie.

Controversy About Appearance/Non-Appearance of JYJ at IAG Events...
They Are the IAG Honorary Ambassadors. JYJ Should be a Huge Part of the Opening and Closing Ceremonies.

C-Jes Entertainment’s Official Stance on IAG Part I:

JYJ was appointed as the honorary ambassadors of IAG in February 2014.

IAG Organizing Committee held a press conference saying, “We appoint JYJ, popular throughout Asian countries, in order to promote IAG abroad.”

While discussing JYJ’s role as the honorary ambassadors, C-Jes Entertainment signed a contract with the marketing and promotion subcontractor of IAG. This contract includes the following: Any events related to IAG inside and outside the country must be discussed with JYJ in advance, and JYJ must be considered first for the opening and closing ceremonies and conferences targeted to overseas media if any Korean singers or K-pop stars were to be invited. At that time the chairman of IAG Organizing Committee and others responsible for IAG promotion agreed upon JYJ’s honorary ambassador role, appearances in opening and closing ceremonies, and the final stage of the finale.

Later, JYJ released IAG’s official theme song “Only One” and filmed the music video. JYJ did their best to promote IAG: Recently, they filmed a commercial voluntarily; attended showcases held in Hanoi, Vietnam and Gwangjou, China last October and November; they adjusted their scheduled to attend the later cancelled Philippine event.

In a meeting with IAG Organizing Committee about a month ago, they asked us if JYJ could attend the Incheon Main stadium’s opening event and the opening and closing press events with the director of the event as honorary ambassadors. We applied that we will adjust our schedule to attend those events. However, we didn’t hear anything back from the organizing committee after that, and also were not informed of the news reports today.

In a recent phone conversation, IAG organizing committee said there is nothing confirmed. But in the media conference today they announced, “Many stars are to participate in 2014 IAG opening and closing ceremony,” and there was no mention of JYJ, the honorary ambassador. In that press conference we heard that not only the order of their appearance is in discussion but also JYJ’s appearance is not confirmed.

IAG organizing committee promised JYJ the final stages of opening and closing ceremonies of IAG. When they asked if Psy can share the finale with JYJ few months ago, we said it was our honor since Psy is respected senior singer of JYJ.

IAG must keep their promise. IAG organizing committee must keep their faith as an official entity. Four Billion Asians will not be able to understand the fact that JYJ was not even mentioned in the press conference when they were promoted as the face of IAG for more than a year.

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1404197943723574010

C-Jes Entertainment’s Official Stance on IAG Part II:

If IAG Organizing Committee makes the employee who involved in selecting JYJ as the honorary ambassadors responsible for what happened or letting JYJ appear in the pre-opening ceremony as keeping promise with us, it will be their vain effort to hide the obvious truth. It is just not logical to anyone for the singers who actively advertised IAG for more than 1 year and sang the theme song to just attend the pre-opening ceremony.

As you are all aware, in July 2011 our appearance in Jeju event was cancelled the day before due to unknown reason when we already received the q-sheet and purchased the airplane tickets. We appealed this to the Fair Trade Commission, and they found this to be unfair act and commanded it to be stopped.

We remember the first meeting we had with IAG Organizing Committee regarding the activities of honorary ambassadors last May. We told them that JYJ went through so many hardships due to unknown pressure from outside. And we were afraid this maybe repeated in IAG. We made it clear that if these type of situations happened again, not only JYJ but also JYJ’s fans all over the world would get hurt, so if you cannot guarantee to keep your promise, we didn’t even want to start. The organizing committee members criticized what happened to JYJ in the past and promised that it will never happen in IAG.

We sincerely hope that IAG Organizing Committee breaking their promise is not the result of the same illogical, unfair pressure that hurt JYJ in the past. We wish many people hear our voice.

IAG Ceremony Stage Director Jang Jin's Interview:

JYJ’s main stage appearance is not confirmed while JYJ’s former agency SM’s EXO and Psy’s appearance is confirmed. This made people question.

The stage director Jang Jin made reference to this question, “there are some issues to be considered,” and “it is not related to the political issue that you are concerned about.”

He added, “One certain thing is that JYJ is included in the official opening ceremony,” and “because there is a performance by musical actors in the program, and if Kim Junsu participated in this performance, there could be an overlap with JYJ’s performance. We are at the final stage of fine-tuning.”

http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1404197943723574010%3CBR%3E

via crystalmoon

class="titleNews"JYJ Says It Never Received Notice about the July 1 ′Incheon Asian Games′ Press Conference

2014.07.01 17:55 Newsen Lee Min Ji Translation Credit : Erika Kim

JYJ said the reason it hadn′t appeared at the press conference for the Incheon Asian Games held on July 1 was because it hadn′t received any prior notice about the event. It also demanded the Games be fair and trustworthy in dealings with the group.

JYJ′s agency C-JeS Entertainment issued a release soon after the press conference was held.

JYJ Says It Never Received Notice about the July 1 ′Incheon Asian Games′ Press Conference

The release stated, "A month ago in a meeting, the Organization Committee asked whether JYJ could appear at the press conference, which would cover the opening and closing ceremony. We said we would attend after coordinating the singers′ schedules. The Committee didn′t contact us after that, and we did not receive any notice about the press conference held today."

It added, "The Organization Committee guaranteed us attendance at the opening and closing ceremonies as well as a finale performance. We said we would be honored especially to work with Psy, as he is a senior and a greatly renowned singer. The Incheon Asian Games needs to carry out the promises it made to us."

The group also demanded the Games reconsider JYJ′s status based on a clause that says JYJ must be given preferential treatment as honorary ambassador if the Games wishes to invite K-Pop stars to an event.

JYJ has been active as the honorary ambassador for the Games since February 2013.

The release ended with the hope that more people would take notice of the issue, and also with hopes that this incident wasn′t again the result of outside forces allegedly at work.

Photo credit: Newsen

mwave

From Vichellelicious

#JYJFighting!! Don't ever mistake our silence for ignorance, our calmness for acceptance, our kindness for weakness!!

Embedded image permalink

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140702 Director praises Park Yoo-chun over acting in ‘Sea Fog’ July 2, 2014 · rilanna

JYJ member Park Yoo-chun garnered praises from the director and actors involved in his upcoming movie “Sea Fog,” where the singer made his silver screen debut.

In the movie to be released Aug. 13, Park plays Dong-sik, the youngest among six sailors of the ship Jeonjin.

20140702001374_0.jpg~original
Park Yoo-chun in the movie “Sea Fog” (NEW)

Park expressed his gratitude for being given a chance to participate in the movie starring Kim Yoon-suk, one of Korea’s best actors.

Shim Sung-bo, the director, showed great anticipation for Park, saying he will grow as a “true actor.”

“When I first met Park, I could not imagine having any other actor besides him,” he added.

The producer of the movie, Bong Jun-ho, also complimented the singer, saying, “I am happy to know that we have a great actor like Park in the film industry.”

Kim Yoon-suk also spoke about the great teamwork he had with Park.

“The teamwork between the sailors was very important. Even though I met Park for the first time, we were a good team like a family during the whole filming,” Kim said.

Credit: Korea Herald

class="entry-title"[TRANS] “해무”/“Haemoo”/“Sea Fog” Synopsis July 3, 2014 · rilanna

10_09_47__5385375b5c4ea.jpg해무

海霧, 2014

SUMMARY Drama | South Korea | 111 minutes | opening 2014.08.13
DIRECTOR Shim Sung-bo
STARRING Kim Yoon-seok(Captain Cheol-ju), Park Yoochun(Dong-shik), Han Ye-ri(Hong-mae)

-

SYNOPSIS
An undetected sea fog that they cannot see what’s in front of them…
The moment a ‘sea fog’ descends upon them, everything changed!

Dominating the ocean of Yeosu at one time, ‘Jeonjinho’ is not gathering in the harvest of a full load of fish any more and is targeted for being in the fishing business. Pressured in losing his boat in a critical situation, Captain ‘Cheol-ju’(Kim Yoon-seok) thinks that this is the last chance and loads up the old fishing vessel ‘Jeonjinho’ with his crewmen.

Six crew members –led by the captain, is the kind-hearted chief engineer ‘Wan-ho’(Moon Sung-geun) who is full of stories [T/N: had an eventful life] and lives hidden on the boat, the boatswain and man of action ‘Ho-dong’(Kim Sang-ho) who silently follows the captain’s orders, the roller gambit with the top violent persona in the world of money ‘Kyung-gu’(Yoo Seung-mok), the crew member who is loyal to [others'] needs whenever and wherever ‘Chang-wook’(Lee Hee-joon), to the naive and youngest crew member ‘Dong-shik’(Park Yoochun) who just started working aboard the ship recently– begin their dream of [having their boat with] a full load of fish.

However on the open sea, they are transporting something, it is not meat but human beings!

To protect the ship and their livelihoods, Captain ‘Cheol-ju’(Kim Yoon-seok) suggests to his crew members the job in helping to smuggle [stowaways]. Numerous of stowaways who risks their lives and comes across the sea, and the six crew members who are on board a fated boat. Amid that, an unknown ‘sea fog’ to which they cannot see what’s in front of themselves comes down and they become swept into an uncontrollable accident…

-

PHOTOS
138120948955911vsl.jpg~original
1404178566681soJIJ.jpg~original
1404178567468K7662.jpg~original
14042780211292Mj9e.jpg~original
1404278022779Whw9O.jpg~original
1404278023462cz28y.jpg~original

Source: HAEMOO’s Naver Movie page
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

class="entry-title"[PICS] ‘Sea Fog’ Character Stills July 3, 2014 · rilanna

8f3f3fa10db39497bdf5a5e0325a24b1.jpg~ori
[left to right] Captain Cheol-ju (Kim Yoon-seok), chief engineer Wan-ho (Moon Sung-geun), Chang-wook (Lee Hee-joon), Dong-shik (Yoochun), boatswain Ho-young (Kim Sang-ho), gambit Kyung-gu (Yoo Seung-mok)

0aab883324f920809f211b4f136e38ef.jpg~ori
Kim Yoon-seok as Captain Cheol-ju

6771cbc11d4280af1612e5349adff637.jpg~ori
Park Yoochun as youngest crew member Dong-shik

2cc48ede8508f29808126d32bbb87436.jpg~ori
Kyung-gu (Yoo Seung-mok)

7b6a4bc03ac6f4c0771a15f3165c604a.jpg~ori
Chief engineer Wan-ho (Moon Sung-geun)

3fd381ac4b7009f748a26a93156ffa10.jpg~ori
Chang-wook (Lee Hee-joon)

f60209bab859e4cbcfa0eb986acf0359.jpg~ori
Boatswain Ho-young

Credits: Extreme Movies

Tickets for JYJ's concert 'The Return of the King' sell out within 20 minutes

July 2, 2014 @ 8:30 pm JYJ_1404344830_af_org.jpg

JYJ has proven their ticket selling power once again as their performance planned for Jamsil Stadium on August 9 was sold out within 20 minutes!

C-JeS Entertainment said, "JYJ's concert 'The Return of the King' at Jamsil Stadium is recorded to have sold out all 20,000 seats within twenty minutes of the first round of ticket sales on Inter Park at 8 PM (July 2nd KST).  The flood of people accessing the site caused it to overload, causing the biggest ticketing chaos and once confirmed JYJ's hot popularity."

SEE ALSO: C-JeS reveals JYJ is receiving unfair treatment, can't stand on the main stage for the '2014 Incheon Asian Games'

This will be their first concert in their Asia tour, which includes performances in Hong Kong and Shanghai.  

A ticketing rep said, "There was no end to the inquiries made by fans who wanted to see all of JYJ on stage; the response to the ticketing today was hotter than ever before. Once again, I was able to experience JYJ's popularity."

The second round of ticket sales is set for July 8. In addition, JYJ is preparing to release their second studio album - their first in three years!  Look forward to it.

allkpop

Archived