[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Will wait for official confirmation if YC is In or Out of Three Days...hoping things will work out... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 131211 JYJ’s Yoochun faces scheduling conflict with his filming for ‘Three Days’ and ‘Sea Fog’December 11, 2013 · rilanna

JYJ-Yoochun_1386746757_af_org.jpg

JYJ‘s Yoochun has been put under a tricky situation with his conflicting filming schedule for his upcoming SBS drama ‘Three Days‘ and film ‘Sea Fog‘, leaving fans wondering if he’ll leave the former as his film schedule has already been arranged.

C-JeS Entertainment told MyDaily on December 11, “‘Three Days’ has been confirmed to begin airing this coming February, which makes it difficult to adjust his schedule for film ‘Sea Fog’. It is a difficult situation in which we are unsure on how to adjust his schedule yet… Since we heard that the drama fell through, we re-adjusted his schedule according to his film activities, so we are not sure if we’ll be able to suddenly change it again.”

The drama’s production company responded to TV Report“Yoochun and the production company are adjusting their schedules. We are confirming his schedule with his agency… Since he has to simultaneously film for his movie ‘Sea Fog’, we are in the middle of adjusting our schedules to match his. There has been no discussion concerning his possible leave.”

‘Three Days’ will premiere following ‘You Who Came From the Stars‘ this February, but with Yoochun’s scheduling conflict, his anticipated starring is up in the air so stay tuned for further confirmation.

Credit: Allkpop

[NEWS] Park Yoochun May Possibly Drop Out of New Drama “Three Days”

Member of JYJ and actor Park Yoochun’s appearance on “Three Days” is uncertain.

SBS’ new drama “Three Days,” which was scheduled to begin airing February of 2014, cast Park Yoochun as the male lead role. However, with the recent announcement of a delay in its filming, his appearance on the dramas has become uncertain.

According to C-JeS Entertainment on December 11 to a Korean entertainment news outlet, “We were notified the filming of ‘Three Days’ was postponed. Sometime after this, we were told again ‘Three Days’ would begin filming and air as planned. We are confused.”

The agency representative also stated, “After receiving the notice that ‘Three Days’ has been delayed, we confirmed with the production company as well as the broadcast company.”

Park Yoochun has been cast in a new movie titled “Sea Fog” directed by Bong Joon Ho, and it was difficult to make adjustments to his schedule. The representative explained. “We were told the filming for the drama was rescheduled after we had already made adjustments to his schedule.”

The representative also added, “We confirmed many times in order to prevent schedule conflicts as well as in order to not cause any harm to the project. We set up the schedule after confirming many times, but we’re not sure if there is any more room for changes.”

In accordance to Park Yoochun’s appearance on the drama, the representative commented, “In the current state of things, we cannot give a definite answer of whether he will be able to star in the drama.”

Currently, Park Yoochun has verbally agreed to star in “Three Days,” but he has not yet signed a contract to such agreement. His appearance on the drama has become uncertain due to changes in the drama’s scheduling and miscommunication between the actor and the production company.

Source: Star NewsCredit: SoompiShared by: JYJ3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the top actors wouldn't take up drama that has not being awarded with broadcast rights. Contract will normally be signed after the broadcast has been confirmed. And that's why Yoochun has not signed the contract on #Three Days

Source: 暖日呀呀
Translated by @fourc_pyc

825435702.jpg?1386076781YC at Baiyun airport in China at a recent event with JYJ (pic cr: as tagged) surrounded by his own bodyguards and manager...He is used to doing multiple projects at once...tiring and taxing (and fans worry) but he is more than capable...The Sea Fog movie has the priority at this time...Hoping things will work out regarding the conflict in the schedules.

>:D<

Park Yoo-Chun, the appearance at ‘Three Days’ became unclear?

7995_1.jpg The appearance of Park Yoo-Chun, at ‘Three Days’, became unclear.
Park Yoo-Chun was due to appear at SBS new Wednesday-Thursday ‘Three Days’, but as the schedule changes, his appearance became unclear. ‘Three Day’s was scheduled on February next year, following ‘Man from Star’, but because of the confrontation of the production company and the broadcasting company, it was canceled. However lately it is finally decided to be on February after consultation.
However Park Yoo-Chun who took the main character, is now shooting the movie ‘Haemoo’, so the schedule conflicts with the drama. The entertainment company of Park Yoo-Chun, C-Jes Entertainment made their careful position, saying “We finished to make the schedule for the movie, and sudden change of the drama troubles us. We do not decide the appearance yet.”
Meanwhile ‘Three Days’ was made by the writer Kim Eun-Hee who wrote ‘Sign’ and ‘Ghost’, and the producer Shin Gyung-Soo who produced ‘Deep Rooted Tree’. It is about the guardian who is looking for the missing president. Beside Park Yoo-Chun, Son Hyun-Joo, Park Ha-Sun, and So Yi-Hyun appear at the drama.

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=7995

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Last week, Junsu said that JYJ got together for a meal...glad these men find time to get together in their busy schedules;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 131211 Park Yoochun’s old Autograph at a Potato Stew RestaurantDecember 11, 2013 · rilanna

[PHOTO] #믹키유천 #박유천 #서부감자국 instagram.com/p/hx0StXgfvT/

[TRANS] {at Western Potato Stew restaurant in Eunpyeong-gu} #MickyYoochun #ParkYoochun #WesternPotatoStew

f85e8c16625011e38ad70e82ffedd801_81.jpg~

Note: Junsu mentioned in an interview earlier “When I need to de-stress, I usually go driving. The day before yesterday, Jaejoongie-hyung, Yoochun and I drove to Cheonan to have potato stew.” (via @ohmyjunsu)

Credit: kangjunseok via @mongyi64Translated and Shared By: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[iNFO] 131211 The Trial of AVEX vs. C-JeS : AVEX’s Appeal, Final HearingDecember 11, 2013 · rilanna

Avex appeal – Final hearing trialDate: December 11, 2013

Company A and C seemed to have arrived at a compromiseThe trial between Company A and C has endedThe court confirmed that Company A and Company C have reached a settlement agreement.Their lawyers are drafting the settlement agreement.More details will be released soon!

Source: @yo_yo0611Credits: @babyskymicky + Ruby(@rubypurple_fan) of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

[NEWS] 131213 Jejung and Yuchun’s Restaurant ‘Bum’s’ Arrives in Japan!

Posted by Lena on Dec 13, 2013 in NewsNo Comments

20131213-00010006-jisin-000-2-view_002

It was officially announced today that Korea’s widely-popular Japanese-Korean fusion teppanyaki dining restaurant “Bum’s”, which is managed by Jejung and Yuchun, will open in Akasaka, Tokyo on December 17. Appealing to all ages, Bum’s is one of the most popular restaurants located in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

This time in the Japan branch, Jejung and Yuchun gave full attention in coming up with the menu and a variety of food is imported from Japan, Korea, and the rest of world.

Its logo has been published this time. Please pay attention to the silhouette of two people!

Official website

Credit: zasshi newsTranslated by @rubypurple_fan @ JYJ3Shared by PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 131214 Moon Sung Geun Twitter Update: ‘Sea Fog’ storyboardDecember 13, 2013 · rilanna

JYJ3′s Note: If you’re wondering about the ‘#4′ tweet, it was about the make-up team but since there was no mention of Yoochun, admin didn’t feel it was a relevant jyj update

Moon Sung Geun will be playing the father-figure role to Dongshik (Yuchun’s character) in ‘Sea Fog’131214actormoon.png

[TRANS] Revealing movie ‘Sea Fog’ filming site-5.

Finally introducing the cast1. Yu Seung-mok, Kim Sang-ho, Lee Hee-joon2. Moon Sung-geun, Park Yoochun3. Kim Yoon-seok

BbaUCICCEAASLXR.jpg[T/N: the text in the 2nd box are- 동식='Dongshik'(the name of Yoochun's character) and 완호='Wan-ho'(the name of Moon Sung-geun's character's)]

Source: @actormoonAdditional pic credit: @onlyurJulietTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

JYJ at IAG Opening ceremony next September!

Though it will be on 19 September. However, South Korea has been echoing and promoting the Games of the 17th Asian Games which takes the theme of Diversity Shines Hero since this time.

The opening ceremony of the Asian Games later confirmed also to be enlivened by a series of top artists Ginseng Cuntry, which one is a boy band JYJ, who has also been named as ambassadors for the event.

In addition JYJ, will also present the Korean athletes who participated in the ceremony, one of them is Lee Si-Young, a supporting actress in the film Boys Over Flowers who is now pursue the sport of boxing .

Director of Admission and Accommodation Incheon Asian Games Organizing Committee, Chon Jae Joon reveals the reasons pointed Korea J Y J and Lee Si-Young as an ambassador than Park Ji Sung. As it is known, at the 2012 London Olympics David Beckham was asked as an official ambassador.

“We also want to make the Park Ji Sung, but his schedule is super dense and very tight. Until finally we decided to choose a boxer who is also an artist. Then there is also a K-Pop artist, JYJ will enliven the opening day,” said Chon Jae Joon during a press conference at Hotel Borobudur, Jakarta, Friday (13/12/2013).

As a side note, for those of you who want to watch the opening ceremony live in Incheon, September 19 next, ticket prices ranging from 90 to 900 (VIP) USD.

Source: Okezone.com(Indonesian press)Translated by: Mongyi64Shared by: JYJ3

A super HD and beautiful smile of #JYJ for IAG Roadshow in Guangzhou▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/ (cr Hung_DDD)

(cr Hung_DDD)

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[EDITORIAL] 131213 KDrama Stars: The Top Ten Kdrama Kisses Of 2013 – “Missing You”December 14, 2013 · rilanna

Kdrama kissing scenes are memorable for several reasons. They may be poignant, signifying something important in the plot. They may be clever such as the coca cola kiss in “Lie To Me” or the foam kiss in “Secret Garden.” Or they may just be great kisses. Here are our contenders for the top ten kisses in 2013.

- “Missing You”

Both the dressing room kiss and the roadside kiss are contenders because the couple finally puts past tragedy behind them and realized how much they love each other. And both Yoon Eun Hye and Park Yoochun are quite good at kissing.

From episode 13Untitled-11.jpg

From episode 18Untitled-35.jpg~original

Picture Credit: TheSweet5Source: KDramaStarsShared by: JYJ3

@tealee Thanks so much for your update and keep this thread alive  =)

Try to make my post looked not so spam... Here is Eng lyrics of Urban Zapaka's song "When winter comes" that Yuchun recommended : edit - From my old folders (He did express theme mostly come first when he composing songs ~ melody and lyrics will naturally flow ~ a "meanlingful" person (?) LOL) I won't guess what the song implies ~ I will just enjoy the song like what he has been sharing along with his mood XD

[ENGLISH]

When Winter Comes

It will gradually get better, the conclusion that I made alone
The day that scattered and disappeared like dust

The day I only let out sighs
I can’t stand it anymore
The season when someone came to me

The cold winter came to the tip of my nose first
Though I prayed that it would never come
My warm hands have now become colorless
I need to go somewhere once again

Hoping that there is a way, my hands stole my tears
The dizzy air makes me suffocate
I quietly close my eyes again and pray for tomorrow to come
The cold air brings winter to me once again

The air we shared together, the memories we shared together
The day that scattered and disappeared like dust

The day I wandered the streets with reddened eyes
I can’t stand it anymore
The break-up that someone gave to me

The cold winter came to the tip of my nose first
Though I prayed that it would never come
My warm hands have now become colorless
I need to go somewhere once again

Hoping that there is a way, my hands stole my tears
The dizzy air makes me suffocate
I quietly close my eyes again and pray for tomorrow to come
The cold air brings winter to me once again

I close my eyes in sadness
Winter comes to the tip of my nose
I close my eyes in sadness

Video Source: HappyJYJ

English Lyrics Source: Popgasa

Ro Trans: Lalla of JYJ Romania

Shared by:  JYJ Romania

a2ff6e2886a9fdc5f6c6dc149583a274?s=50&d= class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[TRANS] 131220 Park Yuchun will join ‘Three Days’ filming from the middle of Januaryby rilanna

thein201311270135012.jpg~original

SBS has confirmed filming schedule has been successfully adjusted and Park Yuchun will join the filming from the middle of January.

SBS confirmed that the preparation for the casting, location search, and etc. are all done and completed finally after half a year. Also SBS confirmed that the drama has 16 episodes and the script for episode 6 is already completed. The script for Episode 10 would be completed by the time the drama airs.

The production company said that during the script reading last month, the casts including Yuchun sighed at how this would be scriptwriter's greatest work yet. The filming started early because there are many outdoor shoots and to avoid broken scripts that'll be given to the casts just minutes before or in overnight shoots.

SBS states there were issues on Yuchun's movie shooting and drama production schedule but both sides gave in a little to make it possible for him to do both.

The scriptwriter of 'Sign' and 'Phantom/Ghost' has been preparing 'Three Days' since 2 years ago so the high-level scenarios impressed the casts and production team.

Credit: @mag_kaibiganTranslated by: @Jen_BabyLoveShared by: JYJ3

Archived