[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="titleNews"JYJ Sells Out 7,000 Tickets within 4 Minutes for Guangzhou Showcase

JYJ brought the heat over to Guangzhou, China.

JYJ members made their way to Guangzhou on November 21 to attend a press conference for 2014 Incheon Asian Games and to hold a showcase afterwards at Guangzhou Gymnasium.

C-Jes Entertainment, JYJ’s agency, reported, “JYJ sang the theme song for Incheon Asian Game, Only One, and Kim Jae Joong sang his new single track Just Another Girl in front of over 7,000 fans in China.”

51497002.jpg

"All fans stood up and followed along when the members gave a dance lesson to Only One, boosting the atmosphere of the show,” added agency staff.

It has been reported that over 13,000 people went online at the same time to get the available 7,000 tickets, which were sold out in 3 minutes and 50 seconds. JYJ’s popularity around the globe has been contributing to promoting the big national event, which is taking place next year.

JYJ members shared their thoughts saying, “We are honored to be promoting the national event and glad to be able to work as a group amid our busy schedules. We ask that you show your love and support for 2014 Incheon Asian Games.”

The members of JYJ will resume their individual works in concert, musical and movie after the promotional events

Photo credit: C-Jes Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51497

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 131122 Investment Distributor NEW’s line-up, Well-Received in American Film Market – Sea Fog mentionedNovember 22, 2013 · rilanna

bong-joon-ho-black-cr.jpg

NEW (Next Entertainment World)['s investment] is “Sea Fog” that Director Bong Joon-ho is involved as a producer for, has been sold in France and Japan. The French distributor Wild Side Films that bought “Sea Fog” is also the company that handles “Snowpiercer”‘s French distribution.

Source: Cine 21Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"[iNFO] Park Yoochun’s CF Model Image Rating of 9.5 points (out of 10)November 24, 2013 · rilanna

BZ1t41MCMAENw8a.png~original

Evaluation of the favorable attitude toward the endorser

Likability – 9.5

All of his appearances in advertising work131125yccfranking.png~original

All of the TV COMMERCIAL appearances in advertising work131125yccfranking-tvcf.png~original

• TIO Iced Tea
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • Ottogi KissMyeon Noodle
  • Black Smith
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Nintendo Mario Kart 7 (not shown)
  • Tony Moly
  • Standard Chartered Bank (Korea)

-

All of the RADIO appearances in advertising work131125yccfranking-radio.png~original

• Nature Republic

-All of the PRINTED appearances in advertising work131125yccfranking-print.png~original

• ANYCALL
  • Lotte Duty Free
  • NII
  • TIO Iced Tea
  • Penzal Q
  • Black Smith
  • M-Limited

Picture Credit: hyeon36 + JYJ3Info and Shared by: JYJ3

131120 At Baiyun Airport arriving to Guangzhou (饼100391 – 28 pics)

November 25, 2013 by skymy

5HhYnIo.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

zRQGgKj.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

GFutnN0.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Wc6Rm6U.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

z3Ag7KG.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Mupi4S3.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

IXbJ1D2.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

WuHog8N.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

TcMlJAl.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

12WxrT1.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

3qV6ufJ.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

pjwe92F.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

AdqSwe9.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

tvRQCxO.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

bJyWtys.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

hHhhjF4.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

3oNQIGr.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

U3IFMsl.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

OS5bSCK.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

0sMxz41.jpg

Credit: 饼100391

Shared by: 6002sky

[Fanaccount] Postscript of IAG Roadshow in Guangzhou: Forever considering you as my first love     

From the day your Guangzhou activities was scheduled, I was determined to meet you. No more excuses, no more reasons. I must meet you. Therefore, I have started my preparation works. I have personally confirmed your accommodation one month before you head to Guangzhou. The percentage of oppa staying in Baiyun Hilton Hotel was about 90%. After asking around, I knew that you would be staying either at 7th, 8th or 9th floor so I have booked a suite at 7th floor. I bought a first row ticket after facing some complications. If I had known that they were going to add another three rows at the front, I would have bought the first row of the VIP seat.

At 7am on the 19th I departed to Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport. After boarding only I realized that 6002 was printed on my flight ticket! At that moment my eyes were filled with tears. I felt that the life I’ve been living in is such a sad story. I have struggled long against my simple and dull life to have the chance to meet you!

It was already night time when I touched down in Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. After entering my hotel room, I started to decorate the room. I put up the photo frames with your pictures in them and slipping into my panda indoor slippers. I even brought my blue-coloured mug. I felt very blissful when all those stuffs being put together with your pictures~ All that was left was your arrival in Guangzhou.

I went to the airport in the morning of the 20th and met up with some of the Chunsas. We have stood there for about 2 hours. My legs were very sore by then. I was about to give up when there was chaos in the crowd. We were informed that you went through the VIP lane. I turned around and followed the big group of fans running crazily from Gate 4 to Gate 11. I was not able to breathe properly by then. I saw your colleague through the glass pane but I did not know when to stop to look at you who was walking behind them. I continued to sprint forward. I felt so regret. My tears couldn’t stop falling. My plan to see you at the airport for the first time just ended like that. I was not able to see you at all.

With a heavy heart I returned to the hotel. There were a lot of fans waiting at the entrance of the hotel. We went up to our room. When we stepped out of the lift at 7th floor, we saw a bodyguard standing there. My heart nearly skipped a beat. Is it really possible that our Master Chun is staying at 7th floor??!!!!!

We pretended to pace up and down in front of our room, pretended to call, pretended to self-take photo, going in and out of our room a few times. We later heard that there were fans who came up and was chased away by the bodyguards. We went down to the hall to wait for YuChun but there was no movement at all after a long time. We heard that our Master Chun went for rehearsal at the Guangzhou Gymnasium and we rushed over there. It ended up that it was only a sound check conducted at the gymnasium. We had our meal and went back to the hotel. The receptionist informed us that 7th floor had been fully booked by the organizer and they would seal off the whole floor. Due to the shortage of rooms, they hoped that we could move to the executive room at 9th floor. It’s OK to let our Master Chun have enough rooms to sleep so we immediately moved to 9th floor but we would stopped at 7th floor everytime we went down the lift. Those bodyguards would stare at us, hard.

On 21st, we went down to have breakfast at 6.30am. After that, we went to the press conference. It was held at the conference room on the second floor of Hilton Hotel. Even though we were early, there were already many fans waiting at the conference room. Event organized by the government surely was very strict. We could not go in however we tried. It was considered not bad already since they did not clear the scene, letting fans waiting outside so we waited patiently. The organizer did a petty job. What would go wrong if they were to came in through the lift entrance? Must they went through the small door of the emergency exit? The exit was only 2 steps away distance from the conference room. They really passed by us at the blink of an eye. Furthermore, they did not arrange a photograph session. I did not have a good chance to look at him but I definitely felt the passion of fellow fans. They were all true loves. They did not complain at all when they actually have to stand there for few hours. There was even a fan who fainted. I was so heart-broken.

We get the news that rehearsal was on 2pm so we went to the gymnasium but were not able to get in. The security was too tight. We had no way to enter but when we saw the convoy of commercial vehicles Master Chun was in drove straight into the gymnasium, each of the JYJ members in one car, followed by their personal bodyguards and bodyguards from Hilton, we felt the strong aura coming from them. At that moment I felt that my man is very capable, very aggressive! Haha~~

After we returned to the hotel, I have used up all sorts of methods to get a room at 7th floor. Due to the fully-booked rooms, you can imagine how hard it was the process of changing my room but I succeeded in the end. We moved from 9th floor to room 775. We were just beside oppa’s suite! Both of us pulling our luggage to 775. We just stepped onto 7th floor and YuChun’s bodyguards had already came out of the suite, following us and checked our luggage. Not long after, the staff from the organizer also came. When we just get into our room, the security manager of the hotel came to knock on our door and asked if there were only two of us. I replied there are only two of us and asked him to have a look inside our room. He said that it was not necessary and left.

After two minutes, the receptionist called, asked us to bring our ID to the reception counter and asked if we could change back to 9th floor. Of course I was reluctant. I told her that I wanted to stay at the smoking area. I could not sleep without the smell of cigarette. Oh my God! What a stupid excuse! The receptionist urged me to change back to the executive suite at 9th floor but I told them I must change to standard room. I did not care about the difference of the room rates anymore. Although it was very obvious that the receptionist knew my reason of staying at 7th floor, I still have to pretend to know nothing about it. My heart was not comfortable too actually because it seemed like I had cause trouble to YuChun but in order to get closer to him, I would do nothing. I would not go to knock on his door, I would not secretly take photos of him and of course I would not pounce on him during the time he’s leaving his room. I had only one wish: to get closer to him.

Once we left our room, the bodyguards would start to monitor us, following us all the way to the restaurant. We acted like normal hotel guests. It was so tiring pretending to be normal. Who knew that our identities were revealed when we sat at the first row in the Guangzhou Gymnasium. The first row of security guards who were guarding the stage were the bodyguards at YuChun’s room. All the security oppas laughed out upon seeing us.

I was extremely excited during the performance that night. When the lights at the gymnasium were switched off, a blue sea was formed. The first few rows were basically filled with blue light sticks and Mickey head light sticks. There was a big Mickey head light stick among the blue sea of fan support. I really loved it. I felt very blessed. The earlier performances were by other people. I was so nervous while watching those performances. Why YuChun has not come out yet?! I would really like to shout loudly! In addition, the screen at the center faced some technical problems!!!! It really freaked me out! After waiting for about an hour, YuChun finally appeared! The man I have loved for 7.5 years. I could really see him in front of my eyes at this instant!

Who says that Park YuChun is fat, I will argue with you! Who says that his head is like a stew egg I will be angry at you! The body figure of my Master Chun is totally perfect! Long, thin legs, just nice body ratio, his head is not big at all and he has a sharp edge face with the size of only a palm. The real person is thousands, millions times more handsome than the pictures!

A lot of people told me that I must watch YuChun who is singing and dancing. His charms will reach the highest level. Indeed, I have truly felt it. That was why I did not care how long was your performance, I wanted to come. Even if you had sung only one song, I would be contented as long as I am able to see you dance! The YuChun who was on stage was too perfect. His ten-year experience really shone through. He was so relaxed and being himself on the stage. He sang all songs live. You don’t have to doubt him on this. The few sentences that he shouted was very stable, very dominating. His voice is very magnetic. I nearly fainted when he opened his mouth to talk.

He was very flirty the whole night. He smiled a lot the moment he stepped onto the stage. The two small eggs hanging on his face (T/N: his chubby cheeks) kept smiling to his team members, smiling to his dancers. After singing two sentences he looked at the blue sea of the fan support. Gosh.. I was extremely touched. I have truly experienced it. Only you have seen it then you will understand how considerate he is. Not long after he went to the most right side, looking at that area and sang for awhile. After lingering for some time only he went back to the center of the stage. I totally felt his warmth during the whole process. This was the response and love of YuChun towards Chinese fans. Once he was on the stage he tried finding the fan support area. After located it, he responded by standing near that area. It was so caring of him.

Even if a second before this he was joking around but when the music started, he immediately immersed himself into the atmosphere, giving his best for a perfect performance. However when the song ended and the interview had started, he started to space out. Actually he was looking at the first few rows~~ We had some shots when we had eye connections with him. We raised up our camera while waving our light sticks. Our Master Chun looked into our lens. Gosh.. That eye connection! We were excited to death when looked back at our photo. It was totally worth it!

Our Master Chun waved to us when he was going down the stage after the performance ended. I cried out at that moment. I was sitting there for a long time with my friend. We were not able to come back to our consciousness. We were very down. We held each other when leaving, just moving forward blindly, walking without any souls in us. We have loved this man for seven years plus. We have met him in just a short time. Our dreams had come true but the huge emptiness that followed through after that really defeated us. I totally could not take it. Even though I have prepared for this before hand, I knew that I would feel empty after seeing him but when you really experienced it, you totally can’t see it coming. You can’t express it out, you cant cried out loud. It’s such a suffer!

When we reached our room, Master Chun was already in his room. Security oppa still eyeing us with nervous stares. Sigh… I slept at 3am. What a blurry night. Scenes of my recent years flashed through my mind. I missed my family, I missed my husband, I missed my baby. I felt regretful and apologetic towards the family members who love me but I will still continue to love my Master Chun. I am still tied tightly to him. There is no chance for me to slip away from him for the rest of my life.

The next day I flied back with a very sad heart. I could be more sad than this. I cried during my whole flight. The emptiness of my heart has reached its climax when I touched down in Jinan. These 3 days I had not eaten proper meals and did not really have enough of sleep. Right until this moment I felt I have lost my sense of direction. This are the symptoms of Park YuChun side effects. You either never see him, or you have to continuously see him. It seems like I will have to choose the latter. I must watch him performing in concert. The Master Chun on stage is like a God. No one can be compared with him!

That is my dream~~ Although I have seen him in person, he is still my dream. Me who have no patience in anything I do, has loved him with all my heart for 7.5 years. I guess this might the most determined thing I have ever done in my life. This kind of love is very painstaking. There will not be another relationship like this that will happen ever again. I do not have the heart to accept it and do not have the energy to maintain it too. I will have no regrets as long as I can continuously feel his perfect existence on stage, in drama or in movie~~

This Guangzhou trip is considered successful since I did whatever I could. Basically there is no regrets. I sincerely hope that Master Chun’s path is smooth in the future, no matter in work, or life, or relationship. I truly hope that he can find his own happiness!

YuChun, please come to China more often. As long as you come, I will go meet you. With you singing on the stage while I silently enjoying your performance down the stage. This feeling, I like it!

Source: 小包子朴甜甜 via MickyBaiduBar

Pic Credit: as tagged

English Translated by: ParkYoochunSGFC

Shared by: ParkYoochunSGFC + 6002sky

The size of pics will be too large to post here, so here is the link for full info if you are interested - parkyoochunsgfc.com/2013/11/26/26november2013-fan-account-postscript-of-iag-roadshow-in-guangzhou-forever-considering-you-as-my-first-love/

There were 2 outfits in the GZ roadshow

photo b2b69e5dgw1eav8cch76yj21kw10wjvk_zpsf0d6cded.jpeg

photo b2b69e5dgw1eav8cw6y3kj21kw0ywdqa_zps403cf31f.jpeg

All pics cr as tagged

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[EXCLUSIVE] 131126 JYJ’s powerful response against copyright infringement… files a lawsuit against a publishing companyNovember 25, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

photo 2013112609180279872_1.jpg

It was confirmed belatedly that popular idol group JYJ (Park Yuchun Kim Junsu Kim Jaejoong) filed a lawsuit against a domestic publishing house. For violation of publicity rights, a lawsuit was raised against Publisher A who used their photos without permission.

According to court records, JYJ members Park Yuchun (27), Kim Junsu (26), Kim Jaejoong (27) has filed a lawsuit in Sep 2012 against Publisher A for using their photos without permission and are asking for 40M KRW for damages.

The court in response said, “JYJ’s justification of the payment has been deemed lawful” But the publisher side has raised an objection, hence the litigation is still on going.

Publisher A, who specializes in entertainment magazines, has featured photos of JYJ members on the cover of the magazine. C-JeS entertainment has confirmed its unauthorized distribution and has asked the publisher to stop the sale and shipment of the product, but the publisher reportedly did not respond.

For the agency side, the publisher has violated publicity rights, so they filed a lawsuit to claim for damages which has now become a legal battle.

There is a recent growing trend of infringement cases filed by celebrities.

JYJ has a tough stance on rights infringement issues. Agency told Star news that, “The current situation is that this company A is bankrupt and we will act accordingly. But we will pursue with legal actions if such incidents occur again.”

Source: NateTranslated by: Ruby (@Rubypurple_fan) of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

[Addtl info] C-JeS said it's okay to use photos for news or press releases but these magazines have published multiple A4 size* photos which is an infringement of publicity rights. These publishers also print a special edition magazine full of JYJ photos that is separate from the main magazine itself.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131126n14462

*A4 is the size of JYJ bromides for con goods.

class="titleNews"JYJ Sues Magazine Companies for Violating Picture Rights

JYJ is going back to court.

C-Jes Entertainment, JYJ’s agency, reported on November 26, “The JYJ members sued the two magazine companies for violating picture rights. The final litigation will take place in the middle of December.”

51824002.jpg

When C-Jes Entertainment found out that certain celebrity magazines have been using pictures of JYJ without permission, they gave out warnings to stop. However, the companies did not listen and continued to use the pictures for profit.

The agency rep stated, “The magazines took the photos from press release or news reports and resized them to fit a whole page, filling multiple pages on their magazine or made them into picture books. This clearly violates the picture rights and need to be sorted out at court.”

Photo credit: DSP Media

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51824

2013November26 - 10 of the most giving K-drama stars

Now that Thanksgiving is right around the corner, it's nice to recognize some K-drama stars who show gratitude for their success by giving back to the community. Sometimes it seems like K-drama actors and actresses are always involved in relationship scandals, but this is the good kind of fame--the charitable kind that brings awareness to important causes. Fighting!

imagePark Yoochun have been involved with the Good-Hearted Library Project, where they use their voice talents to create audiobooks for the visually impaired. If I actually spoke Korean, I would listen to those audiobooks all day long!

121214 JYJ Yuchun Standard Chartered Bank Good-hearted Library Project CF [KO_CN] 

cr ;
CSJYJ03·

Source : 
http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-of-the-most-giving-k-drama-stars/ shared by Mz_Hyunki

[NEWS] 131126 Suzy & Yoochun ranks first as as the most favourite idol actor by famous movie producers

Producers on Yoochun: "He showed he can sucessfully play any role in dramas" "Already got rid of idol title, more like a full time actor"

cr : http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=038&aid=0002444228
http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201311/h20131126214533133450.htm

Translated by :
6002SKY Team @6002sky

shared by Mz_Hyunki

class="posttitle"26November2013 [FAN-ACCOUNT] Postscript of IAG Roadshow in Guangzhou: Park YuChun, I don’t feel like loving you anymore 

I have not recovered from my post YuChun syndrome yet while reading many postscripts of Chunsas about the IAG roaddshow performance. There is no one around me who really understood my feelings currently so I came to MickyBaidu to ramble about my feelings. I just want somebody to bear the same feelings as me. MickyBaidu will forever be a special place for me to ramble. (T/N: PYCSGFC will forever be a special place for Chunsas all around the world to ramble on. =D) 

Our short encounter was just like a dream. Finally, I was able to meet you in this unfamiliar city. My feelings were very complicated. It was not like the brief moment when I saw you at the airport on 23rd of February (T/N: YuChun attended Hunan TV Lantern Festival Joy Party on 24th) but I really did see the real you. The one who shone brightly while singing. 

1This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.I woke up at five at dawn to rush over to the train station. The day is not bright yet. I was alone, walking across the dark corridors of the university with a backpack. Actually I was really scared at that time. I think there will not be a second time for me to endure this again, ever. This was my first time to Guangzhou. I did not feel nervous nor scared because I was going to meet you. Thus, I was full of energy all the time. I liked this trip of train because it would bring me to the place you were going. To an unfamiliar city yet familiar corner. A place where we breathe the same air. I felt extremely blessed. 

It’s not that nobody said that I was childish or ignorant but what could I do? I was poisoned by Park YuChun venom and was beyond redemption. You really become fatter, your hair become shorter but you still look so warm and your voice is still so soothing. Oh gosh~ I was so near to you. You were just right in front of my eyes. It did not matter how big or how bright the lights of the stage were, I only have you in my eyes. I was so scared that I might missed out any of your rich expressions if I blinked my eyes. I tried very hard to remember every action you made but after the performance ended, my mind was totally blank. 

Although I have told myself to calm down, I found it very hard to actually do it. Listening to your singing and watching you dancing in front of me, I felt excited yet suffering. Loving you is too painful. I suffered a lot. I feel physically exhausted. My heart is tired too. I joked with my friends that I should just find a Chinese artist to be my idol. It was too tiring and too sad to chase after your footsteps. What should I do? It seems like I do not have the energy to love any other people anymore. You are already 28 while I am already 20. I don’t know how much longer I can accompany you. As long as you are still within my sight, I will love you full-heartedly. You really are not young anymore so I should really accompany you by your side. 

Now I do not have those silly thoughts about you can’t go near females anymore. To me, it is more than enough as long as you are happy because eventually you will have someone important to accompany you in your life. I clearly know that “someone important” definitely will not be me so as long as there is someone who will love you in our place, I will be very happy for both of you. YuChun-ah, I do not know when will be our next encounter. I did not say goodbye to you because I was so  scared that it will really be the last of us. I believe that we will have the chance to meet again one day.

20130223—20131121 From the last time I met you, 271 days have passed. This cross-country relationship has really taken its toll on me. Park YuChun, because of you I felt like I was cheating when I am dating in real life. In future, I should keep my love for you more low profile. Else, I highly doubt that I will be able to get a partner for myself. Our encounter was just like a night among the clouds and fogs. It was so unreal like in our dreams. I would rather meet you in my dreams once a while. The blue sea last night was really amazing! Your mood seemed not bad at all. You should be proud of the blue sea Chunsas made for you. You were smiling all the time and acted naughty on stage. All the audience was so happy teased by your actions. It was really exhausting to be able to see you smile, to listen to your singing and to watch your dancing. I have cheered for you the whole night. My exhaustion travelling the whole day disappeared the moment I saw you.  I felt extremely proud to see so many Chunsas love you and during the time when all of us cheered out loudly “PARK YUCHUN” these three words. I guess you should understand how I feel right. 

4This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

All these undying hearts of fans, came all the way from faraway place just to see you. But I do not want to wake up at 5am to rush to the train station anymore. I do not want to find a room in an unfamiliar city until I am on the verge of breakdown anymore. I do not want to ride on a car until I vomit anymore. I do not want to crazily buy concert goods anymore. I do not want to skip my meals just to see you and cheer until sore throat anymore. I do not want to carry a full bags of fan support goods in the middle of the night in a half dead condition and not able to sleep when I reach the hotel anymore. I do not want to experience all these painful incidents anymore. After I have met you, I am still in a vague and blurry condition. The gap between my feelings is too big for me to handle. I am still not able to handle such feelings. I have not seen enough you, how dare you just walk away from me?

I have spat out my feelings to my companions. We have made a pact to stop loving you. If our post YuChun syndrome continue to bother us, we will stop loving you after meeting you one last time. I have loved you for so long. Mr Park, can I stop loving you? Because it is too painful loving you. However, I want to accompany you walking through your future because you had suffered too much on your past. Those that people owed you, we will try to repay you with the best. This is our way of showing our love. Due to my over exhaustion, I did not manage to wake up to send you off at the airport. I could only kept refreshing my weibo to get updates on you. You were totally handsome wearing that checkered shirt, wearing your beanie. Finally, you left. And finally, I felt like crying out loud. The city of Guangzhou immediately became unfamiliar. This city has no value to me at all in that instant. 

3After sending off my companions at the train station and browsed through your airport pictures, I sat alone in KFC and cried. It turned out that I really hate to part with you. It turned out that farewells can really be so sad. YuChun-ah, I have finally called out your name loudly and shouted “I love you, saranghae” last night. My wish had finally came true. I have only you in my mind now. Thank you for appearing in my dream last night. I rarely see you in my dream because you are too lazy to appear. YuChun-ah, I loved you so much. What can I do? I keep on saying I want to stop loving you, keep on criticizing that you have become darker and fatter, criticizing on all your bad habits but my love towards you is getting deeper and deeper. I am really going crazy soon.

I have no place to express my heart of loving you anymore. I am glad that I was able to give you the blue sea. I really want to thank you for taking the effort to bring us happiness all the while. All the best to you when filming your movie but you have to take care of your body too ok? Let’s promise to meet the next time. I promise not to cry the next time. After the next time, I will be good and just meet you behind the screen. Let’s meet up again for one last time, shall we? I really will just wait for you for the last time.

Our next meeting shall be 2014. I will work extra hard and make a lot of money. I will not buy clothes anymore and will not simply waste money. All these just to meet you again.

Park YuChun, I really miss you.

Source from 爱翘课的婷子@Mickybaidu

Picture credit as tagged

English translated & Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Note: Our translations are best-effort and based from original Chinese writings.  If any mistakes are found, it is unintentional.  Thank you for your understanding.  don't know why some photos are too big for me to post here, please go to 6002sky / ParkYoochunSGFC website to follow YC updates =)

class="posttitle"27November2013 [LINE] Yuchun Stays Up All Night Filming and Talks About Winter 

lineline2TRANS:

Please Listen~

Urban Zakapa’s When The Winter Comes…

the season when someone came to me~

It is winter…

This is Yuchun…^^

Someone said to me… Ha.

We can feel the real night when we stay up all night.. and can feel the real winter when it’s really cold..

Oh.. my..

The dawn broke in this sea again… I’m gonna sleep a bit..

Watch out for the cold everyone

Thank you… and good morning ~ ^^

Source: JYJ Line Naver

Translations by: @rubypurple_fan + theyoungestmin

Shared by: ParkYoochunSGFC

This is the song Yuchun is referring in his Line message:

Urban Zakapa’s When The Winter Comes

credit: fluxus

Shared by: ParkYoochunSGFC

Archived