[Official] JYJ Park Yoo Chun - 박유천 (Singer, Songwriter, and Actor) Thread

Guest JPhylls

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itscreamie

Yoochun, you could put a little more effort in swaying your hips!JJ hyung and Jun-chan swaying their hips like there's no tomorrow imagecr. sleeping-b2uty 

Guest itscreamie

[Trans] 130508 Baeksang Awards winners Most consecutive winning record?

In the 1970′s ‘youth icon’ Shin Seong-Il won the people’s choice award for film actor for six consecutive years (1970-1975). JYJ member Park Yuchun won both rookie of the year and people’s choice award for drama for his debut role in Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ in the 47th Baeksang awards. He got the people’s choice award for drama again the following year with Miss Ripley. This year, he is ranked number 1 in the people’s choice award voting poll so there is a possibility that he will win the award for 3 consecutive years.
Source: NateTranslated by: rubypurple_fan

PYC has super supportive fans winning 3 Baeksang Popularity Awards in 3 consecutive yrs2013 - 54.2%2012 - 53.8%2011 - 55.5%

cr.AliceChunsa

Yoochun's Audio LINE message

[TRANS] YC's LINE audio message
Hello everybody. This is Yoochun. How are you doing? The weather is so warm. It might get worse so please be careful not to catch a cold. Since today is Parents' Day, present to them carnation flowers and tell them to keep healthy and to live long. I hope that we can meet again soon. Please always be healthy. I hope that only good things will come to you. Yeah, anyway... thank you.
T/N: In Korea, red and pink Carnations are used for showing their love and gratitude toward their parents on Parents' DayCr:@the_little_pear

[JYJ LINE TRANS] Junsu audio message + YooSu message 
JS: Hello everyone it's Kim Junsu. Oh~ the weather is so nice recently right? It's such a warm spring. Everyone is healthy right? 
YC: Junsu yah. Shut up 
JS: I'm asking if everyone is healthy so what's with the 'shut up'?? Everyone's healthy right? Ah~ I want to be with everyone again. In a bit, we plan on meeting everyone with good news so please wait a little bit more until that time. On this beautiful day..
YC: Junsu yah. Shut up 
JS: This beautiful day.. I'm saying this beautiful day so what's with the 'shut up'? I hope everyone can go on a nice outing on this beautiful day. 
YC: It can't be you-deuli? Only me? (T/N: YC is making a pun. Na means 'me' and Neo means 'you'. Outing is na-deuli so YC is asking why it can't be neo-deuli) 
JS: Even the nearby Han River is nice. 
YC: What about those who live in the suburbs? 
JS: It would be even nicer if they can come to the Han River. 
YC: Eiii~~ 
JS: If you come to the Han River, stop by Micky's house. I give you permission to take pictures. Thank you everyone and if Micky asks you to stop taking pictures from outside, then use me as the excuse. Thank you~ 
YC: It's not okay to come in front of my house, I really will get mad. 
JS: Thank you, it's okay. Thank you everyone 
YC: I really will get mad. 
JS: Thank you~~ 
Cr:@ohmyjunsu
Korean transcription by @freegusl

Oh my... I really think that JYJs normal conversation is truly just like this...hahahaha...@vzmeiin, they are talking about your alien kind!!! LOL

[JYJ LINE TRANS] YooSu audio message #2
JS: Everyone please on an outing. 
YC: To where? To where?
JS: Han River is nice? 
YC: Can't it be in the middle of that? (This one is unclear) 
JS: Aren't the cherry blossoms in full blossom right now? 
YC: All the cherry blossoms have fallen off. 
JS: They've all fallen off? Then go somewhere that still has cherry blossoms left or a place that is just empty. 
YC: How have you been recently? 
JS: My state recently... the earth.. 
YC: Yes yes yes 
JS: It rotates 
YC: Oh~ 
JS: The earth.. 
YC: Rotates
JS: It rotates.. without any change in the last tens of thousands of years... it rotates. My life too..
YC: is frustrating right? 
JS: It's been rotating for 28 years. Frustrating no~ Rotating 
YC: Siege warfare. 
JS: Rotation is nice and sweet potato pancakes are nice and potato pancakes are nice too. (T/N: Junsu is making a pun with the word -jeon here. Rotation and the two pancakes all end with -jeon) 
YC: I'm really gonna throw you 
JS: Euhaha~~ Recently Micky-ssi is.. 
YC: What's Micky-ssi? hahaha It's been a long time since I've heard this Micky-ssi. 
JS: Your image today makes me want to say Micky.
YC: It's always Micky Micky in games, is it not? 
JS: You game? Please quit gaming. 
YC: Excuse me... don't we play together? /YooSu laughing/ 
JS: I...that...Yes...that's right.
YC: Ahhh what? 
JS: Micky seems foolish. /YooSu laughing/Today everyone..and ah do you guys know? The earth...do you think we can see behind the the moon? We've never seen it..humans. 
YC: That's right 
JS: Why is that so? 
YC: We can't see it. 
JS: What's the reason? 
YC: The moon doesn't move. 
JS: The earth turns but the moon only shows us one place right? 
YC: Yes 
JS: Just like that, we will (show you) one place only.. 
YC: What are you talking about? We'll only show one place? 
JS: Ah is it weird? Ah everyone..Ah.. 
YC: Ah you mean always consistent... 
JS: That's right that's right. 
YC: You wanted to say that we will only show them a consistent image of us working hard, right? 
JS: Yes, I wanted to say that we will show you a consistent image and not a changed one. 
YC: Ah such a deep meaning
JS: What does our solar system consist of? /laughing/
YC: What's wrong with this kid? What's wrong with this kid today? 
JS: Ah this kid likes geography (T/N: Literally, Junsu said 'I like the study of the earth') 
YC: Ah really? 
JS: Do you think there are aliens? 
YC: Yes I think there are 
JS: Why? 
YC: I think it's such a waste of space if it's only us who live on Earth
JS: Of course it's just us who live on Earth... The universe... 
YC: I think it's a huge waste of space if it's only us who live in the universe. 
JS: Aren't these lines from a movie? 
YC: Yes the movie 'Contact' 
JS: Ah yeah, that one. 
YC: You watched it with amusement right? 
JS: It was very interesting so at that time, when I was young, I was very deep. However, I don't think there are aliens. 
Korean transcript from @freegusl

Cr:@ohmyjusnu

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Handsome Yoochunnie... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[HD PIC] 130509 C-Jes Update: Yoochun at the 49th Baeksang Arts AwardsMay 9, 2013 · rilanna

Park Yoochun, Baeksang Arts Awards – Awarded Popularity Award for 3 consecutive years8723250910_a5f041c223_o.jpg

Credits: C-JesShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[LINE] 130509 JYJ Naver Line Update: Yoochun at the 49th Baeksang Arts AwardsMay 9, 2013 · rilanna

8722166847_4a4e38e059_o.jpg8723273508_9bbf55bd74_o.jpg[TRANS] [Official] He’s the first person who got the popular awards of TV parts at Paeksang Arts Awards for 3 years in a row!!!It is a meaningful day that he got the glorious title^^Took a picture while he was preparing for Red Carpet!

8722155447_2fa5ef6cf9_o.jpg[TRANS] [Official] Because the parts of interview and speaking feelings were not distinct, he couldn’t express his thankful mind well to many people including many fans.. but did all of you already feel his real feeling?^^

8722157251_4c598d07d9_o.jpg[TRANS] “I’ll try to work harder and happily to receive this award again next year!” is the feeling after he got the award.To people who celebrate his awards, it was already enough to make them happy.^^

8722476831_0a0cf73332_o.jpg

Source: JYJ Naver LINETranslated by: @theyoungestminShared by: JYJ3

Guest itscreamie

09May2013[LINE] JYJ Naver Line Update: Yuchun at the 49th Baeksang Arts Awards
IB54BAJ.jpg
berrxVA.png
[TRANS] [Official] He’s the first person who got the popular awards of TV parts at Baeksang Arts Awards for 3 years in a row!!!
It is a meaningful day that he got the glorious title^^
Took a picture while he was preparing for Red Carpet!
M1b9LkU.png
[TRANS] [Official] Because the parts of interview and speaking feelings were not distinct, he couldn’t express his thankful mind well to many people including many fans.. but did all of you already feel his real feeling?^^
pVRbNpP.png
[TRANS] “I’ll try to work harder and happily to receive this award again next year!” is the feeling after he got the award.
To people who celebrate his awards, it was already enough to make them happy.^^
mOcZ9fZ.png
Source by JYJ Naver LINETranslation by @theyoungestminShared by ParkYoochunSGFC

[OTHER TWITTER] 130509 ‘Congratulations, Park Yoochun!’
kvjGH19.png

[Translation]Our boss Park! Congratulations!Baeksang~ I sent a congratulation message!Me: “Congrats congrats”The response came!Park: “^^ Thank you”Like that!!Congratulations, sincerely~~
Source: @bums1313Translated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Archived