What's your favorite eyeliner?

nattie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to be a Sephora addict, until my empty wallet slapped me in the face, twice.
Milani liquid eyeliner is on par, even better than Urban Decay, and it's more than half the price. Find it at Target or CVS.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Janie Lee

best gel eyeliner- bobbi brownbest felt tip eyeliner - stilla stay all wear and dolly wink(dolly wink might even be better than stilla!) seriously, smudgeproof for oily eyelids like mine :Pbest pencil eyeliner- makeup forever aqua pencil 
:D
btw if anyone is interested in makeup tutorials esp if you have monolids :D i think it can be helpful<33 i've been doing makeup for awhile now but finally decided to make a channel :D<3

Guest byegk

revlon's colorstay gel liner! i can wear it the whole day without it smudging (i have oily eyelids) and it's a portion of high end makeup brands~ i've tried a lot of other high end eyeliners and they can't make it throughout the day... i wear it while dancing too! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dchowdhurysama

GEL: 
Essence Gel liner in Midnight in Paris - only $4, lasts a long time, water proof, stays on all day and super black 
Liquid:Maybelline Line stiletto in blackest black
Pencil: 
Milani liquif eye pencil in black - very cream and dark! 

Guest kisschu

Not sure if I've tried enough eyeliners but I really personally enjoy Revlon Color Stay liquid eyeliner. It lasts all day and has a fine point which is pretty easy to apply. I think I saw some beauty guru a couple years back give it a positive review so I tried it and never looked back. Plus it's not too expensive like Urban Decay pencil liner (which I also enjoy ^^ but tends to smudge at the end of the day on the bottom eyelid BUT it's a very good pencil liner) 11127778.jpg

Guest good-wings

I LOVED Tarte's liquid liner. According to a youtuber, it's very comparable to dolly wink's liner. It was too expensive though. I could layer it on top of shadow, cream shadow, pencil, or gel, and it would always run smooth and black. The tip was perfect, too. Waterproof & smudgeproof, as well, of course.
Maybelline's gel liner was okay. It dried out after a few months. I'm using essence's gel liner right now and it's about half the price of Maybelline's, but much creamier.
I'm also using Eyeko skinny.... but unlike Tarte's liquid liner, it does't run smoothly. It's quite dry, and the brush isn't very flexible. I hate it :) Just like how much I hate Sephora's nano pencil liner.
I'm on my second UD 24/7 and they're great. I like Rimmel Scandaleyes pencils better, though. They're more creamier and work just as well (but too thick for tightlining). The Rimmel Scanadaleyes is the best pencil liner you can get at the drugstore. There's also a nude color for your waterline, which is more natural than using white.
Revlon's liquid liner is OK. It creases though and the staying power sucks. Elf liquid liner is decent, but it's a dip-brush, so you can get too much product and run out in the middle of doing your wing. 

Guest watwatindabutt

Liquid: L'Oreal Lineur Intense. Lancome Artliner used to be my HG until I tried both one on each eye and they are practically the same product. L'Oreal is a lot cheaper however the sponge is slightly flimsier than Lancome, but at least I save $20.Pencil: I haven't found my absolutely HG but Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner is the best I've tried so far. It's super black and lasts A LOT LONGER than UD 24/7. The downside is that because it's SO creamy, you end up going through the product real fast.Gel: MAC Fluidline but that richard simmons dries out too fast. Amazingly creamy but pigmented. Will try Maybelline next...

Guest PandaKiss

Smashbox jet set waterproof eye liner!
Only eyeliner I've tried that doesn't leave me looking like a panda.
(as much as I love pandas, haha)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Janie Lee

Dolly Wink is def becoming one of my favsbut i still love stilla felt tip eyeliner and bobbi brown's gel eyeliner :D
i use it in my tutorials , so feel free to check it out :D

Guest meimeix3

Mine has to be Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner. HANDS DOWN. I have monolids but for some reason, its turning into double eyelids. BUT this eyeliner is the best. It's waterproof and its so damn creamy!!! It last for A LOOOONNNNGG time and it's very cheap. About 8 dollars?

Guest Emily Lin

I am currently using the dollywink one right now as well, I find that it takes a long time to dry though, I just ordered the kiss me liquid eyeliner, so I'm going to see how that one works out! For gel eyeliner I love the essence one, I have been using it for the past 3 years.

Archived