What ethicnicity do ppl say you look like?

Heyyy

Guest yeppmusic7

I'm half Korean and half African.

And almost everyone at my school asks me:

Are you Hawaiian?

Are you Chinese?

Are you Japanese?

You're mixed with Black and Chinese right?

You Filipino?

*sigh* ask me everything BUT Korean.

This reminds me of people asking me:

Girl: What are you again?

Me: I'm Korean.

Girl: I thought you said you were Asian.

Me: Korea is part of Asia.

Girl: Oh, is it in China?

>.<!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most dutch people say when they see (pacific) asian people: look chinese

Like my caucasian friends, they know i'm chinese. When they saw a lot of japanese tourist and vietnamese they all said to me: look chinese people. waah so many. i said: nooo they're not chinese; they are vietnamese and i think they are japanese.

they would react like: whatever, they are all the same. I can't see any difference.

btw, i'm chinese. When most asians see me, they are looking at me and i think they are thinking whether i'm chinese or not?

cuz i have kinda big eyes with dubble eyelids and my skin is kinda darker than other asians.

Guest ChakHanSarah

People believe I am from like China, Japan, Thailand, and also Mongolia.... :sweatingbullets:

but I am 100% korean...

Sometimes I get affended though for people mistaking me for being from somewhere other then Korea...

koreans think i'm korean (they speak to me in korean)

japanese think i'm japanese (they speak to me in japanese also)

chinese ask me if i'm korean

taiwanese, flip, khmer & thais do the same

vietnamese think i'm korean or japanese

caucasians assume i'm chinese

in fact, nobody is right, because i'm vietnamese!! o_O" and the worst is NOBODY believes me. wth?

Guest instantnoodlez

haha usually the haircutters think i'm korean, don't know why, and people at my school think i'm chinese, understandable, and random people think i'm japanese, cuz i like video games? I think those are the only races people know around here. I'm actually viet, but i think it's cuz i have uber light skin for a viet person...hehe all the video games. myspace.com/jollyrogerz <that's me, and imo i think i look viet.

btw it's my sister's acount if the face book link in the siggy and my myspace don't match up haha.

stereotypical people would automatically assume that im chinese, which is 1/4 true. hahhaha... so far, i've heard that i look laotian, thai, japanese, and korean. their last guess would be hmong.

Archived