♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Everyone - I  have emerged!!!  Thank you for thinking of me!

I watched the raw at 2:00am - went back to bed with a smile on my face (like a fool, as always)  inspite of all the ant bites because of the sweetness I just witnessed from TaEun.  As soon as I woke up, I started looking for my birth certificate.  I need to know exactly how old I am - I don't understand why I am feeling like I am the same age as TaeMin and NaEun - that feeling of being in love.

Anyways, I just got home - the place I went to can't connect me to their network so I ended up using up the battery on my cellphone just to watch a hundred times - I repeat - a hundred times - today's episode.

I'll come back later but I want to acknowledge all the contributors in this thread for making it as lively as it is now - cheers to all of you - love all the gifs,  vids, pics and everything else.

I shall return - I have to re-watch again so I can share my insights, opinions, observations, etc. about this sweet episode.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoonghyuun

The latest episode is DAEBAK~!!!!
Taemin's birthday, Naeun's present, Naeun singing while playing guitar, Taemin touched, and HUG~!!!

taeun2.jpg

I do love this couple, even more onion-104.gifonion-104.gif

To be honest, I've never seen Key act so nervous before, and you can see that his words are genuine based upon his physical actions and facial expressions. Through all my years of knowing SHINee, I've always found Key to be the confident one gifted with the power of leadership, yet he's stammering and squirming at the thought of Eunji. I never thought of Key & Eunji becoming an actual couple, but as I further process it in my head, it all makes sense. I see a wonderful couple coming through, and this is coming from a person who rarely ships a couple of any kind.

As for TaEun, this is the episode where Naeun's true feelings come to light (finally!). Throughout the entire duration of her musical performance, her anxiety and distress are evidently displayed through her stiff actions and quiet voice as she mentally chides herself for her nervous mistakes. Taemin, who's grown to be very emotionally aware around Naeun, quickly notices the frustrated tension inside of her, in which he calmly understands and accepts it. However, Naeun, discouraged with her lack of preparation, begins to form tears in her eyes — an involuntary reflex. I felt so bad for Naeun during this segment; she tried, but her emotions got the better of her. Yet, simultaneously, I could see the disappointment in Taemin's eyes as she left him her last gift with a small hug (I swear this boy is in love). There are so many pent up frustrations inside the both of them, yet neither is confident enough to let them out naturally. That is why I hope that Key & Eunji (both very outgoing figures) can somehow patch up this broken couple of introversion, seeing as though they are quick to say whatever comes out of their head during any second of time.

The best scene where I shed some tears -

After NaEun finished her song, TaeMin got up, wiped the tears in her eyes, asked if she is okay and gave her a hug while saying 'thank you, really'.   TaeMin's reaction was so spontaneous; he saw the tears and it shows he was so touched.

When NaEun told him the first time that she missed him, TaeMin knows, it meant so much to her - to let him know she missed him and it is coming from  her heart.  She once again proved to TaeMin how honest her heart is by mustering the courage to tell him 'she loves him' through a song.

Guest apinkeunji

WGM ratings have gone down from 6.9% (130817) to 6.1% (130824)Love this episode. Can't wait for next Saturday to come~!

@apinkeunji: I'm not surprised at all since MBC tried  switching the slot of our couple again. The netizens were somewhat used that Taemin and Naeun's episode were last to be shown,however last night,it was not the case. I guess,MBC was experimenting or something :)
                                               tumblr_ms1ndqCT7T1s64849o1_r1_250.giftumblr_ms1lkdvyo01qdcel5o2_400.gif
ctto

Taemin's Angel :)
tumblr_mrqi8bDUNQ1rrkk9fo6_250.giftumblr_mrqi8bDUNQ1rrkk9fo1_250.giftumblr_mrqi8bDUNQ1rrkk9fo2_250.giftumblr_mrqi8bDUNQ1rrkk9fo3_250.giftumblr_mrqi8bDUNQ1rrkk9fo4_250.giftumblr_mrqi8bDUNQ1rrkk9fo5_250.gif
ctto

Guest glabahskul

I don't want to spam.but the edit button is killing me softly..

because of taemin keep remind naeun about hug,so naeun fullfil taemin wish..

remember when taemin put a card say "hug me" in the rosary bracelet box..even the card that taemin gave to naeun mention "hug me". Naeun really take everything as a matter..he want to give taemin the best birthday ever..n u already done it girl..it clearly show by how touched ur husband that we can clearly saw on his face... 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

now watch again for i don't knew how many time.....

67da4372gw1e7yaor61fvj20zk0k0gpr.jpg
OMG... Holding hands in front her members

67da4372gw1e7yav71imoj20zk0k0q8m.jpg
I think they want to touch each other at that moment..

67da4372gw1e7yavp1khhj20zk0k07be.jpg
Lovely!!!! its so real how Naeun got soo shy after Taemin aggressive confession!!

After watching with Chinese Subs, it melted my heart!
Taeun will keep enjoying every single skinship .... i remember it took me three months to hug my first lover, and once i did that
actually holding hands, touching each other hands, fingers and arms were enough to make us sooooo in love!!!
so those haters should first know what is love before complaining about Naeun reactions, attitude and etc

However, i am so happy that Knetizen shows their support to our couple and hope Naeun can feel better when she knows that good comments are coming from the public. I feel so sorry for her when i read those haters to the extend that i decided to stop reading comments from certain website as they pissed me off how immature ppl can be!!!!

TaeunFeels said: WqpwK6i.jpg
Ofcourse, we can't miss their reactions <3

Im done watching Taeun couple, last night and it's seriously most daebakkk episode ever!! :-bdI like how at Apink's dorm Taemin seem so comfortable with apink and eventually play jokes with them..it's just so fun to watch. U can see that they are really enjoying themselves playing around with the weird-flavored toothpaste and farting balloon. (LOL..their reaction after Taemin "farts" was seriously funny!! I'm laughing hard at this part and u can see how Taemin really enjoy playing that prank on them =))) And I also like it when namjoo and taemin went to the sink to gargle off that curry taste from their mouth. they seems like friends already. LOLAnd although apink's member seems a bit uncomfortable(i don't know if it's the right word) at first, they really seem to like Taemin in the end. Great job Taeminie!! And I also love how apink members ask them to hold hand. I feel like they are representing us, Taeunians with all the giggles and squeals. (well i think we'll be a bit more extreme than that?kekeke :)))

Guest apinkeunji

myirishspring86 said: @apinkeunji: I'm not surprised at all since MBC tried  switching the slot of our couple again. The netizens were somewhat used that Taemin and Naeun's episode were last to be shown,however last night,it was not the case. I guess,MBC was experimenting or something :)

ctto

Taemin's Angel :)

ctto

If last week’s episode was full of laughter, this week is full of sweetness.  The time spent by TaEun together is so precious – not only to them but to us the viewers as well.  There is no doubt, these two are eventually discovering the meaning of affection.  I wanted to say ‘love’ is not involved yet but seems like NaEun has already mentioned it.  I want to hear TaeMin say it someday.

TaeMin did a good job by playing/joking around with the rest of the members of APink.  Like what @ctrawberry said, it is important for a bf/husband to get the affection of the in-laws first, especially so in some Asian countries.   It is so pleasant to see TaeMin almost shedding off his image as a sunbae idol to the APink idols to the extent of joking about some things that to some are too personal – like farting.  And I like that the girls didn’t try to overact or act cute in front of  TaeMin.   They all looked like disciplined kids seated calmly in front of a visitor.

TaeMin trying to act tough in front of NaEun – bcoz NaEun is attracted to tough/bad guys.  TaeMin-ssi, NaEun already knows what kind of a person you are, that is why she is drawn to you – you are a kind, caring and honest person.  I saw that disappointed look on NaEun’s face when he first ask for her phone.  Even the MC’s comments were like ‘TaeMin’s attitude seems weird – trying to be a bad guy’.   I guess if I were in NaEun’s shoes, I would give the guy a killing stare and walk off.  But NaEun is nice, forgiving and smart – she’s probably thinking there’s something behind the change in attitude of her young husband.  And being mean is not the real TaeMin.  And sure enough, TaeMin noticed her gloomy face and gave up.  He can’t hurt her feelings, he knows – she might cry.

The song:  TaeMin’s reaction immediately upon hearing the first line of the song – like a big thrust to his chest.  He knew the song, in fact he played it on the piano when they moved to their house, and he knew she changed the lyrics.  He was moved, not only by her gift song, but by the lyrics of the song which she obviously wanted to convey to him, and the tears that came with it.  The way she looked at him when she started singing 'I'm in love, I fall in love' - that must have really melted TaeMin's heart.  That is pure sincerity that TaeMin witnessed.  TaeMin must be thinking – ‘is this really NaEun?’  And yes @skyeuphoria – TaeMin is probably saying ‘our NaEun has changed’.  He can’t seem to believe what was happening.   You can tell he was listening intensely to the second part of her song (after ‘I fall in love’) –which is an affirmation of her decision to commit herself.  TaeMin is one lucky guy.

TaeMin must have knocked so hard on the door of that heart that is closed that the impenetrable owner of that heart decided to open it and walk out herself.

You all know I’ll be back, right?  I am not done.  Are you all bored yet?

viyra said:

If last week’s episode was full of laughter, this week is full of sweetness.  The time spent by TaEun together is so precious – not only to them but to us the viewers as well.  There is no doubt, these two are eventually discovering the meaning of affection.  I wanted to say ‘love’ is not involved yet but seems like NaEun has already mentioned it.  I want to hear TaeMin say it someday.

TaeMin did a good job by playing/joking around with the rest of the members of APink.  Like what @ctrawberry said, it is important for a bf/husband to get the affection of the in-laws first, especially so in some Asian countries.   It is so pleasant to see TaeMin almost shedding off his image as a sunbae idol to the APink idols to the extent of joking about some things that to some are too personal – like farting.  And I like that the girls didn’t try to overact or act cute in front of  TaeMin.   They all looked like disciplined kids seated calmly in front of a visitor.

TaeMin trying to act tough in front of NaEun – bcoz NaEun is attracted to tough/bad guys.  TaeMin-ssi, NaEun already knows what kind of a person you are, that is why she is drawn to you – you are a kind, caring and honest person.  I saw that disappointed look on NaEun’s face when he first ask for her phone.  Even the MC’s comments were like ‘TaeMin’s attitude seems weird – trying to be a bad guy’.   I guess if I were in NaEun’s shoes, I would give the guy a killing stare and walk off.  But NaEun is nice, forgiving and smart – she’s probably thinking there’s something behind the change in attitude of her young husband.  And being mean is not the real TaeMin.  And sure enough, TaeMin noticed her gloomy face and gave up.  He can’t hurt her feelings, he knows – she might cry.

The song:  TaeMin’s reaction immediately upon hearing the first line of the song – like a big thrust to his chest.  He knew the song, in fact he played it on the piano when they moved to their house, and he knew she changed the lyrics.  He was moved, not only by her gift song, but by the lyrics of the song which she obviously wanted to convey to him, and the tears that came with it.  The way she looked at him when she started singing 'I'm in love, I fall in love' - that must have really melted TaeMin's heart.  That is pure sincerity that TaeMin witnessed.  TaeMin must be thinking – ‘is this really NaEun?’  And yes @skyeuphoria – TaeMin is probably saying ‘our NaEun has changed’.  He can’t seem to believe what was happening.   You can tell he was listening intensely to the second part of her song (after ‘I fall in love’) –which is an affirmation of her decision to commit herself.  TaeMin is one lucky guy.

TaeMin must have knocked so hard on the door of that heart that is closed that the impenetrable owner of that heart decided to open it and walk out herself.

You all know I’ll be back, right?  I am not done.  Are you all bored yet?

Guest skyeuphoria

@vlyra Yes, I agree. Taemin didn't say much during the song itself but his reaction said everything. I think both are really lucky to have each other. Taemin sure knocked hard on her heart's door, but more importantly he kept knocking until she opened the door just like she wished for on a previous episode.

Archived