♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest taeunbracelet

@femmefetale is right when she said Taemin wouldn't mind much. Taemin seem like he's jealous but I feel like we shouldn't worry much about it since. It wouldn't bother him that much imo.His jealousy that he displayed on the show (esp when Naeun told him abt her onscreen kisses) was more funny to me than somethng thay needed to worry about. Not really something I would worry about. He seems like he would recover fast and easily after being jealous since he is very optimistic and bright. He has this confidence too and would understand the nature of the job more as he's been in the industry way longer. And yes, his confidence like what @viyra said
However, what worries me more is how jealous Naeun can be whenever Taemin is around other girls. Her possessiveness, obsessiveness is much more scarier as she's the one who always monitors Taemin's activities ( the members told Taemin that she looked at his ariport pics to see if he has the phone case on). She even knows that drama that Taemin made a guest appeareance on. It was not a big drama that Taemin was a regular - it was just a guest appearance for 2 ep but Naeun still knows abt his" holding hand" scene.  Not to mention the look on Naeun's face was just..scary.... when Taemin said Girls Day instead  Apink. Apart form that, Naeun's jealousy is scarier to me because she's a girl who can be sensitive and she tends to keep her feelings inside (quiet people like her are often like this) . I can relate to her because I'm a girl and its a fact that most girls possess greater jealousy than guys.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ehehe it's cute how naeun had no problem looking bang yuk in the eyes, but with taemin she was so shy - i guess it's harder when you like someone right! kekek

Guest candiinoodles

My prayers were finally answered when they decided to release the video of naeun watching the video message!!! Woop whoop!!!

Hey guys~~~ I'm busy on my work.Just dropping by to check, no news released yet??!! 
Is MBC trying to troll us by throwing news, preview and text preview in one shot?? >.<My fragile heart can't handle all the sweetness at one time.......... I'm going to blame Taeun if I have diabetes one day  :D

Guest reminihope

ctrawberry said: Hey guys~~~ I'm busy on my work.Just dropping by to check, no news released yet??!! 
Is MBC trying to troll us by throwing news, preview and text preview in one shot?? >.<My fragile heart can't handle all the sweetness at one time.......... I'm going to blame Taeun if I have diabetes one day  :D

Guest wenoevol

pinkladydragon said: @wenoevol - thanks for sharing, im like a happy mom to have read taht most of the comments in the shinee forum are all positives for the couple. Honestly, i was not a shinee fan nor apinks before eir wgm pairing, but because of their charisma, pure aura i got to watch the show and totally liked them both. May i ask if the shawols have finally given their blessing for this two?

Guest reminihope

Title: 'WGM' SHINee Key and Apink Eunji's Double Date9m3d2pq.png

@ctrawberry your long-waited preview news!!! (though i have no idea what it says LOL)

Guest Crystal Tan

reminihope said:

@ctrawberry your long-waited preview news!!! (though i have no idea what it says LOL)

I can only read Taemin's name. Hehehe

For me I only know taemin and naeun ! The rest of the korean words knows me but I know none of them! LOL

Guest Crystal Tan

pinkladydragon said:

@wenoevol - thanks for sharing, im like a happy mom to have read taht most of the comments in the shinee forum are all positives for the couple. Honestly, i was not a shinee fan nor apinks before eir wgm pairing, but because of their charisma, pure aura i got to watch the show and totally liked them both. May i ask if the shawols have finally given their blessing for this two?

@pinkladydragon

well regarding your question.. hmm it's kinda relative but IMO (In my observation :P) lot of shawols support them now more than their early episode. and the fact that taeun able to win 50% more online voting really prove that there are plenty of shawols supporting them. but it's more like haters are just hiding them self since there aren't any reason to bash naeun. and when there's something to tackle her even if it's small they will showing up. so let's just ignore them, do not make our brain working harder since waiting a week before seeing the new episode of taeun is hard already :P

and WHY IN THE WORLD THERE AREN'T ANY PREVIEW UPDATE FROM MBC?!?!?!? if i'm a chaebol (daughter of super rich family) i'm going to buy every footage of taeun. even unaired-unedited episode and share it here huohohoho *evilsmile

so to reduce my frustration i made this-um-kinda seductive taeun :D  pardon my perverted mind, it's all taemin fault :))

Great photoshop there! If Taemin do this to Naeun, she will be embarrass and keep giggling.

Archived