♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zingzing16

Thank you @ctrawberry for translating the preview. ^_^ 
ahhh I just can't wait to see the interactions between Key & Eunji. It's gonna be hilarious! xD 
LOL WGM is becoming a real dating show  hahahaha 

it's almost 4 week we don't have enough Taeun moments... i really hope they give our couple more screen time. i think i already miss those cheesy things that Taemin often ask Naeun like "do you miss me?" :)). But i bet tomorrow ep, Key and Eunji will talk the most :))

Guest laheron

As intrigued as I am about the double date, I'm really curious about how they're gonna continue from last week. I really wanna see what they did for Taemin's birthday or the continuation of last week's episode. I hope they don't just cut it out and go straight to the double date :(

Guest nden_kubis

thanks a lot to our @citrawberry for translating the news...

can't wait to see the double date between our cute-shy lovely TaEun with talkative-hilarious KEunji...

although I want every episode just the two of them.. but I'm looking forward for this week episode

it seems that the birthday event will be aired next week.. and tmrw episode just all about double date

Guest reminihope

@ctrabwerry OMGGG we got another preview text and it seems like relating to the birthday event?!
Text 1

태민 ♡ 나은 – 잊지 못할 생일파티♡

에이핑크 멤버들과의 만남을 마치고, 카페에 도착한 태민&나은 
갑자기 나은에게 차갑게 대하는 태민, 과연 두 사람에게 무슨 일이 있었을지?

식사 도중, 태민의 눈을 감기고 자리를 비우는 나은
남편 모르게 생일 선물을 준비한 것인데...
과연 나은이가 ‘야

Text 2
태민 ♡ 나은 – 키&은지 첫 만남♡

‘정은지와 엮어 달라’는 키의 말에 키&은지 소개팅을 주선한 태민-나은!
태민과 키가 약속장소에 먼저 도착해 나은&은지를 기다리고...
평소 은지에게 관심이 많았던 키는 떨리는 마음을 감추지 못하는데~

은지의 마음을 알아보기 위해 작전을 짜는 태민-키
키가 레스토랑 종업원으로 변신해 숨어있고,
태민과 나은이 키에 대한 은지의 마음을 떠보기로 하는데~

은지가 도착하

The preview from mbc website also out. There's two of them, taemin birthday & double date

태민 ♡ 나은 – 잊지 못할 생일파티♡

에이핑크 멤버들과의 만남을 마치고, 카페에 도착한 태민&나은
 갑자기 나은에게 차갑게 대하는 태민, 과연 두 사람에게 무슨 일이 있었을지?

식사 도중, 태민의 눈을 감기고 자리를 비우는 나은
 남편 모르게 생일 선물을 준비한 것인데...
 과연 나은이가 ‘야심차게’ 준비한 두 가지 선물은 무엇일지?

태민 ♡ 나은 – 키&은지 첫 만남♡

‘정은지와 엮어 달라’는 키의 말에 키&은지 소개팅을 주선한 태민-나은!
 태민과 키가 약속장소에 먼저 도착해 나은&은지를 기다리고...
 평소 은지에게 관심이 많았던 키는 떨리는 마음을 감추지 못하는데~

은지의 마음을 알아보기 위해 작전을 짜는 태민-키
 키가 레스토랑 종업원으로 변신해 숨어있고,
 태민과 나은이 키에 대한 은지의 마음을 떠보기로 하는데~

은지가 도착하고, 작전에 돌입한 세 사람!
 과연 무사히 성공할 수 있을지?

edit :hahaha, @reminihope we post at the same time :))

I am on mobile now~ cant do full translation but yes they celebrated birthday and went to the cafe. I will do a full one when I am home. was right bout them showing 2 parts!!

title: birthday party that cant be forgotten

After meeting the members of APink, Taemin and Naeun went to a cafe.

Taemin who suddenly treated Naeun coldly. What actually happened between the 2?

While they are eating, then Taemin has his eyes closed and Naeun is away from her seat.

She prepared birthday gift for her husband without him knowing.

What is the 2 present that Naeun prepared with "greed"?

This is not the full version. Please check next page.

It is painful to edit type save then check back original content on phone T_T

woah text preview is out after the article news came out .
i'm agree with you @verona , i also miss to see just the two of them in WGM , these past weeks there were too much people for taeun WGM , like EXO and APink . I don't mind to see them also but i already miss the cheesy thing that they will doing when it just the two of them around (forget those staff and cameras) XD

anyway , i hope MBC won't just give us a little glimpse of taemin's bday celebration or i will burn MBC building .  i need a enough long screen time for this one celebration .

from the text preview , i think they will still showing what happened when taemin meeting the APink members and after that they will going to the cafe to celebrate taemin's birthday and after the bday celebration they will move to taemin planning the double date with key and eunji . i think MBC will cut it right when eunji come and will show the continuation from the double date next week .

sigh , we need to waiting again for what prize that taemin & naeun get from the pictorial photoshoot :x

i seriously hope MBC won't cut taemin birthday celebration to a short screen-time /pray hard/

Guest nden_kubis

OMO OMO...

yeahhh birthday party.. party....

so actually this week episode will be about birthday party and double date.. but the double date is like the first meeting.. so will be the second meeting from keunji (second episode)

what happen to them that makes Taemin treats his lovely wife coldly????

I'm so curious 

again thanks to our @ctrawberry for translating the news

@ctrawberry: Thank you as always :)
THIS:"Taemin who suddenly treated Naeun coldly. What actually happened between the 2?"
My gosh, I am intrigued with what happened. Goodness, it's getting more and more exciting! This time Naeun will get the cold treatment...I wonder how she's going to overcome it :)

probably naeun acting as she doesn't know that tomorrow (since they filmed on 17th July) is Taemin's birthday so taemin treated her like that (kid husband is getting dissapointed :)) :)) )

Naeun for today event
802564042.jpg?1377248954
802564058.jpg?1377248959
802536242.jpg?1377239889

Naeun & Eunji for SKOOLOOKS
802570141.jpg?1377250764
BSWJvYsCUAEZy54.jpg
BSWTdKVCcAEQOGz.jpg

Taemin from today fansign event (the heart >___<B)
BSWWoY6CYAI9GoN.jpg:large
1175297_692590867437312_928227034_n.jpg
BSWX0dtCYAQ5Ndb.jpg

husband's neck >_____________>

[Comparison between Taemin now and then at fansign]

Sherlock fansign one year ago-

Fan: Oppa!
Taemin: Yes?
Fan: Is it weird when I call you 'oppa'?!
Taemin: Who says~ Not weird at all.
Fan: Ok. Then I'll call you 'oppa' from now on.

~

130823 MOU Fansign, 1 year later-

Fan: Oppa~
Taemin: Yes?
Fan: Is it weird when I call you 'oppa'?!
Taemin: Seems like a little ah
Fan: Sorry T^T

Cr :유동; Dreamcherish
Trans: squishyjinki

edit : a fan gave taemin a cookbook since he said he interested in cooking for his japan mag interview , taemin LOL-ed and onew's reaction is "COOKBOOK IS NOT ALLOWED FOR TAEM" :)) :)) :)) :))

cr jujugal

Guest taeunbracelet

@Tia S. and @Qiu_Che That much is true. It is indeed normal for a girl like her who is inexperienced of being in love before. But I was just comparing the level jealousy and obsessiveness. 

Taemin - the jealousy reaction he displayed was kinda funny to me, he is jealous indeed but not something I would worry about as he is very bright and positive-minded- and I wouldn't even be surprised that he'd recover fast and become more understanding - and noticed how he didn't even know who she acted with or whether she had kissing scenes or not. That means that Taemin avoid/ just doesn't bother to know all those things or monitor all those things on his own that would trigger jealous reaction from him unless Naeun told him so or when he asked her.

But Naeun on the other hand, in that same Twilight episode, after Taemin told her that he went to the cinema with a female,- before he revealed that it was actually his mom,- her reaction was serious and scary when she asked "Who?": she even apologized upon learning that it was Taemin's mom for asking that question. She also knew abt that little role/guest appearance made by Taemin in a drama. She even searched for related searches - those girls he performed/worked with (Krystal & Boa) but she pretended not to know. Let's say for example, Taemin is starring in a drama as lead actor atm, and the lead actress is going to play as his girlfriend and they have love scenes. I'm pretty sure, Naeun seems like she's going to remember that lead actress's face and their love scenes for a very very long time - its gonna stuck in her head and make her very jealous/obsessive and would ask Taemin questions for reassurance, just like when she asked and mentioned about "Min Sae Kyung". Her level of obsessiveness is even bigger I'd say, as her members told and described why she always search for airport pics. She wont really show or make it obvious esp on a show where millions ppl are watching but knowing the type of girl she is especially at how quiet she is, she tends to keep alot of things bottled up inside unless her members reveal something about her. Normal? yes, it is indeed as girls are more serious and sensitive whats more for a girl who is new in a relationship. Girls' feelings are affected greatly ( even by the littlest things simply because  they are more sensitive than guys. As a girl, I admit I'm just like her too. Its is normal to a certain extent, but scarier if compared to Taemin's level of jealousy. Which shouldn't rule out as how it could potentially be quite worrisome. Whats worrying for me is how inexperienced she is at  handling this seeing as she's very inexperienced in relationships and she's the quiet type / the type that is hard to express emotions which could eventually and potentially hurt her in the long run.

Guest minnymoo

Taemin who suddenly treated Naeun coldly. What actually happened between the 2?

While they are eating, then Taemin has his eyes closed and Naeun is away from her seat.

She prepared birthday gift for her husband without him knowing.

What is the 2 present that Naeun prepared with "greed"?

Ooooh i'm so curious at this two point!! What did naeun do that make taemin treat her coldly?! But @taemsprouts's point is quite possible that maybe naeun pretended she didn't know it's taemin birthday the next day~

And what present did naeun prepare with "greed"?! Why is it greed anw?

OMOOOOO. I can't wait for tmr!!!!

And thanks @ctrawberry always for your hardwork and @nashawols too!

Archived