(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 19 at 6.33pm.

Caption :  我自己在走路回飯店...      Translation:  I'm walking back to the hotel by myself.

cr: GuiGui Facebook

What a relief. Glad to see GG is back to her lively and cheerful character again now...Where's hubby?..Hubby, you should accompany / drive your wifey back to the hotel. Is hubby really THAT busy?.. :P:))

This clip was posted on Guigui's fb. Thought it was interesting. ^^
starting at 1:03
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cf4ly_140217-2pm-44_shortfilms?

2PM members are teaching Korean phrases. Today's 'order': The words you want to hear from the person you give a gift to on Valentine's Day
Master Wooyoung tells the members to pick a phrase they like best and introduce it.

Tacyeon chose -  "As expected/always, you're my destiny."  He goes on to say, "because even though we are apart, you're my destiny." ;)) :x
Khun: meoshidda~ B-)

Junho - I like you as high as the sky and as wide as the earth.

Chansung - I hope/would like to see you again.

JunK - I will cherish it forever.

Khun - Leave White Day empty. because I will give you lots of love on White Day...give you a bigger present.

At the end Wooyoung ranked the 5 phrases. Taec's was placed last. lol Junho said that Taec's phrase is not something you can say after receiving chocolates.
Chansung: "It's too heavy."
Wooyoung: "Sounds like a line from a movie."

bouquet78 said:

GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 19 at 6.33pm.

Caption :  我自己在走路回飯店...      Translation:  I'm walking back to the hotel by myself.
cr: GuiGui Facebook

What a relief. Glad to see GG is back to her lively and cheerful character again now...Where's hubby?..Hubby, you should accompany / drive your wifey back to the hotel. Is hubby really THAT busy?.. :P:))

@bouquet78   I'm glad too she seems cheery despite this afternoon's negative comment.  I was a bit concerned that she's walking alone in the dark like that! and yea, where's 'you know who'?  image 

@biruangel, actually apart from being glad, I am a little bit...just a little bit pissed off when seeing GG walking back hotel alone. Like you, I am worried about her safety. Although Seoul is a safe place to visit, but, GG please don't take any chance...How come these two persons now being in the same place and that 'someone' is unable to do just a little extra for GG? (I might be wrong. That someone might have already done so much behind and it is not appropriate for that someone to show up)...so close yet so far... :P

minwooluv78 said: This clip was posted on Guigui's fb. Thought it was interesting. ^^
starting at 1:03
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cf4ly_140217-2pm-44_shortfilms?

2PM members are teaching Korean phrases. Today's 'order': The words you want to hear from the person you give a gift to on Valentine's Day
Master Wooyoung tells the members to pick a phrase they like best and introduce it.

Tacyeon chose -  "As expected/always, you're my destiny."  He goes on to say, "because even though we are apart, you're my destiny." ;)) :x
Khun: meoshidda~ B-)

Junho - I like you as high as the sky and as wide as the earth.

Chansung - I hope/would like to see you again.

JunK - I will cherish it forever.

Khun - Leave White Day empty. because I will give you lots of love on White Day...give you a bigger present.

At the end Wooyoung ranked the 5 phrases. Taec's was placed last. lol Junho said that Taec's phrase is not something you can say after receiving chocolates.
Chansung: "It's too heavy."
Wooyoung: "Sounds like a line from a movie."

GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 19 at 9.14pm.
Caption 韓國的小幸福。     Translation:  Korea's 'little' happiness.1620869_10153884955800038_1000408934_n.j
Looks like she's watching it live!   Hopefully with someone!  :D
@chinlylin Can it be interpreted as her little happiness in Korea.  If so, what's her 'big' happiness?  :D

GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 19 at 9.14pm.

Caption 韓國的小幸福。     Translation:  Korea's 'little' happiness.

@chinlylin 

Can it be interpreted as her little happiness in Korea.  If so, what's her 'big' happiness?  

:D

I think so yes. GG's big happiness?...err,....Valentine's Day...finally papa bird met big bird and papa bird nodded his head saying yes, big bird is qualified! big bird and little chick can date with no burden. :))

I was about to say, she went to get snacks for ep. 18. However she posted it. I think Gui Gui is only star that keeps in touch with her fan base quite often. Love her for that, she never has harsh feelings for her fans no matter what is said. BRAVEHEART GUI GUI.  I just love this girl !!! :) 

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Wed, Feb 19 at 9.14pm.
Caption 韓國的小幸福。     Translation:  Korea's 'little' happiness.
@chinlylin Can it be interpreted as her little happiness in Korea.  If so, what's her 'big' happiness?  :D

Guest gil_noona

Who said GuiGui fat..?

iqm4INjMXIG2Z.gif"

GuiGui is not fat.. not at all.. She's "Beautiful.."

ik6GHwRO3jgVI.gif

#GuiGuifighting #TaecGuiWorldDomination #biruangelinsightfulbadge

Archived