[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dramagoodie said: Rescue scene.... lots of gifs as I like actions! :P
THANKS SIS @dramagoodie for all your GIFS!!!:) Keep 'em coming as we wait for the last two epi. 31-32 (huhuhu) of Goddess Of Fire!
Hi to all sis'/bro's here in GOF forum!:) Don't want to name each one anymore to be fair and not to miss out on anybody.:) Kiss,kiss!!

disneyfan said: sin hoonsim said: @disneyfan Every single post of each family member of GOF, add colours to this thread! GOF is lucky to have a wonderful group of passionate & loyal members lol @hoon_sim: Last 2 episodes Goddess of Fire Jung Yi#Mon & Tue#10pm Korean Time#MBC http://t.co/K33XBaGm1Q :x :\">

Guest stevie8

While waiting for the final two GOF episodes, I started to watch Lee Byung Hun's "Gwanghae, The Man Who Became King".  The movie is available on dailymotion but too bad, the last part of the 8-part movie was not uploaded by the uploader.  I have searched all over the internet but to no avail.  Any chingu here know where I can download/watch the full movie online??  Thanks a bunch!
The movie is really awesome and I learned from the movie that "King GH's eyes tend to be blinded by women's skirts" and that "he loves women's body odour"!!!  Can't ever imagine Prince GH would turn out to become such a "cheeky" King......no wonder King GH had to have 14 wife/concubines to satisfy his manly needs! 
Blessing in disguise for JY that she did not end up with GH or else she would have to share King GH with all his other women!  With TD, JY had the total devotion of the man who truly loved her for who she was.

Guest MGYlove

These three musketeers are too funny!

1378156_243231022495677_1991069055_n.jpg

Hey ,at first ,i almost peed on myself i first saw him carrying the carrier !

1379275_243231045829008_507722264_n.jpg

But lately i just go "oh well ... ^^

Tae Do -  Jung Yi  moment

1382064_182701608589238_290034537_n.jpg

hand0_zpsc75a81de.jpg logo

Archived