[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! Does amy boda has a link to download all the beautiful score from Goddess of Fire?? Like the music we hear in the background of ep. 6 when they make the transition from kids to adults. BTW that was my favourite scene in the drama. I really liked how they made the change. Well anyways if I've got something to praise from GOF was the beautiful music. Hope someone has a link [-O<

Meloli said: Hey guys! Does amy boda has a link to download all the beautiful score from Goddess of Fire?? Like the music we hear in the background of ep. 6 when they make the transition from kids to adults. BTW that was my favourite scene in the drama. I really liked how they made the change. Well anyways if I've got something to praise from GOF was the beautiful music. Hope someone has a link [-O<

Guest stevie8

@kappy, @SMP567 - please do keep your thoughts coming!  
Here are my thoughts........ the drama ended with GH now the King with this thought "Jung-ah, you are the one who is suffering the most!" and asking "Jung-ah, are you doing alright?"  And then, bang, bang, that's it, GOF has ended! Shouldn't they show how JY had progressed in Japan as well?  
GOF is all about JY but in the end, they did not even show what JY was up to in Japan except JY saying something about "winning over herself instead of others in order to become the best porcelain artist". 
Just like King GH, I was left wondering what happened to JY after 17 years......we know what happened to her from the articles on the net but shouldn't the drama at least show a little of her progress..........no?!?  Wasn't the show about her?k41d.png
ew8q.jpg
We waited patiently for a warm embrace especially during poignant moments such as this when the prince revealed his feelings for JY but time and again, we fans were met with disappointment!

xcwb.png
To sum up, fun journey most of the time especially the GH/JY bits but crappy ending!

@kappy, @stevie8
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.    :)
Kappy:  Please share your thoughts or anything you like. It'll be fun!Stevie8: I identify with you the frustration as I have these giant unresolved feelings about the drama as well
So let's keep on sharing our thoughts...

:bz

Archived