[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

Guest stevie8

cpu8.jpgnqyn.jpg

7tpg.jpg

JY, the ultimate heroine.......forsaking her promise to GH that she would wait for him and sacrificing her love for GH to leave for Japan, no feeling of hatred towards her biological father who till his last breath, still only called out "Yook Do-ah, Yook Do-ah, Yook Do-ah".  
And she even called LKC "father".......the wicked one totally didn't deserve to hear that from JY's mouth.X( X(

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, you are gonna love this !    Our Royal Ceramist soooo cute!!
Yook do sings in English  "You Are My Sunshine, my only sunshine..."  live while playing a mini-guitar.He can really sing, hitting all the right keys and really does have "not too shabby" a voice!!Enjoy  :)

-------LUNCH BREAK--------------------

@mgykb

Welcome back w fighting spirit!!! (Kiss kiss?) LOL

Huwah! Our Boss commented so lengthly?

Must be thirsty!

U want coffee, tea or me? Oops just kidding yayaya

~O) X_X

Perhaps @newmario can pen some comments too?

My wish though...incomplete sigh

:-h

SMP567 said:
Yook do sings in English  "You Are My Sunshine, my only sunshine..."  live while playing a mini-guitar.He can really sing, hitting all the right keys and really does have "not too shabby" a voice!!Enjoy  :)

Guest Karthika Belleza

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"Moon Geun Young (문근영) - Beautiful & Lovable ♡ (사랑스러워) @ Running Man

20121004_moongeunyoung.jpg2b8714ce36d3d539d6fe224c3a87e950372ab0ef
Running+Man+EP114+-8.jpeg

Hello GOF lovers :)

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH no skinship at all even in the last episode writer nim your so mean  X( X( X( X :-t :-t :-t

@wenjinying, @smp567 thanks for all you do througout the drama I really appreciate them all ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

to all my newfriends @disneyfan, @mgykb, @wenjinying, @Smp567, @moonforever its been great guys hope to see you in Moonie's nex drama :)

and to my MFF @stevie8, @sin hoonsim, @kappy will see you guys in our LSY thread

GHSforever said:

Hello GOF lovers :)

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH no skinship at all even in the last episode writer nim your so mean  X( X( X( X :-t :-t :-t

@wenjinying, @smp567 thanks for all you do througout the drama I really appreciate them all ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

to all my newfriends @disneyfan, @mgykb, @wenjinying, @Smp567, @moonforever its been great guys hope to see you in Moonie's nex drama :)

and to my MFF @stevie8, @sin hoonsim, @kappy will see you guys in our LSY thread

SMP567 said:

WOW he also did musical on stage. check this out.

Archived