[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

Guest nhoctydado

Goddess of Fire, Jeong Yi - teaser -Lee Sang-Yoon, identity and the timeless love (continuation)
source: imbc.com

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MGYlove ' date=' @kabam . @nalikahibar and all the ones that I've known in Sigeun's thread before ...helllo .... huhuhh .... wahh!! I'm totally excited to watch this drama for the sake of our Moonie... who will I be shipping her with this time ?  is it Kim Bum or Sang Yoon ?? hopefully Kim Bum!! eeekek. they look good together in those pictures . really can't wait for the press conference so that we can see more of their pictures together .... thanks for mentioning my name in this thread @MGYlove ... will be back in this thread after the press conference ...[/quote']

Ohmygahhhhd!!! I misssss u @mcleen muaaaah!!! I'm rooting for Kim Bum and Moonie kekekeke... My heart is so ready lolz :x

@kabam On Thursday it is the press conference and you will see many photos of Kim Tae Do with his mane ^^

Thank u so much for updating this thread! Please please ..im still praying to see Kim Bum n Moonie's interaction. Ha ha ha. And to everyone here on thread... Hi! Im happy and lookinh forward to chat with y'all xoxo ;)

Guest yokari

hello guys.been lurking here for these past few days...anyway,i know we are all excited for GOF's premiere on Monday and the much awaited presscon on Thursday.so happy to finally see Kim Bum with his so cute Mane of Glory.haha.my shipping heart is all ready to ship a new OTP,i just dont know who will be better for Moon...
@MGYlove im here!i miss our sisters in SiGeun's thread.hope they will be all here as soon as GOF started and chat like crazy just like before.i miss shipping an OTP!!!hahaha

kabam said:

mcleen

wrote:

»

@MGYlove

@kabam

@nalikahibar

and all the ones that I've known in Sigeun's thread before ...helllo .... huhuhh .... wahh!! I'm totally excited to watch this drama for the sake of our Moonie... who will I be shipping her with this time ?  is it Kim Bum or Sang Yoon ?? hopefully Kim Bum!! eeekek. they look good together in those pictures . really can't wait for the press conference so that we can see more of their pictures together .... thanks for mentioning my name in this thread

@MGYlove

... will be back in this thread after the press conference ...

Guest NEWMARIO

Moon Geun Young and Park Gun Hyung Take Pottery Classes for ‘Goddess of Fire Jeongi’

intresting
  •  
  • Facebookweiborenren
  • 0Rating

2013.06.25 13:42  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Getting deep into their roles, Moon Geun Young and Park Gun Hyung took pottery classes for MBC’sGoddess of Fire Jeongi.

93208859.jpg

As the story of Goddess of Fire Jeongi includes much historical and cultural background, Moon Geun Young and Park Gun Hyung have been studying pottery in detail as well as taking classes to heighten the reality of the show. Recent photos showed the actors completed focused on creating their own masterpieces on the potter’s wheel. 

The drama staff has also decided to actually showcase historical pottery pieces in the drama in an effort to teach history and culture to the present generation. With so much care and attention being focused in the drama, viewers are already anticipating the premiere of the drama, which begins July 1. 

Photo Credit: Namoo Actors

Guest MGYlove

@kabam @sarah_lina @yokari and other I finally found you, I do not know,I like Lee sang yoon and Kim bum so I take both and lee kwang soo haha
@NEWMARIO thank you chinggu ,
I hope you will also for the beginning as you are very quick to videos and news ^ ^

Guest MGYlove

"너의 웃는 모습이 너무도 그립구나..."

1011888_599910360042015_621984885_n.jpg
왕과 사기장 여인. 신분을 초월한 사랑이야기 #불의여신정이
7월 1일(월) 밤10시 첫/방/송! http://bit.ly/12f0SSZ

Goodmorning, fans! Here's we have an another version of <The Goddess of Fire, Jeongi>'s teaser trailer! http://bit.ly/12f0SSZ
The love story of a King and female ceramist.

cr:MBC

Guest NEWMARIO

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 20px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Seo Hyun Jin shooting
1.jpg.png2.jpg.png 3.jpg.png 4.jpg.png 5.jpg.png 6.jpg.png

cr:Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi  FB

Guest MGYlove

@nhoctydado fighting ^^it's for a good cause Ekeke I wait that you post videos to be able to put photos ^^

Guest NEWMARIO

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 20px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Kim Bum shooting
01.jpg.png02.jpg.png 3.jpg.png 4.jpg.png 5.jpg.png 6.jpg.png qexxx.png

CR:cr:Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi  FB

Archived