Guest Star

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Dedicated to the delulu:

Extract from parkyoochunsgfc - 

<<Skip unrelated>>

When asking about the fear of reaching his 30s: “I can receive pocket money from my younger brother(Park Yuhwan) when I am not working or doing well” and laughed ‘haw-haw’ cheekily. “I have made a lot of mistakes but I do not live carelessly. I believe I will be together with someone definitely by my side even in my 30s. That is enough for me.

Han Ji Min?

[NEWS] Lee Tae Sung (Yong Tae Mu in 'Rooftop Prince') mentions Yuchun and Jimin in his recent interview! :)

12308716_990282801035933_126218165262526

Question: You have walked along the path of a solid actor when you appeared in various works, but is there a work and colleague that remain in your memories the most, if there is?

Lee Tae Sung: "Park Yuchun and Han Jimin who I met as colleagues in ‘Rooftop Prince’ and remain in my memories
the most while I was filming. I met Yuchunnie in society but there is the same feeling of a friend in my old days when we met in the neighborhood. And Han Jimin is a bright person who makes you feel comfort whenever you meet her."

source: BNT News KR

http://m.bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news.view?aid=201511242142223&media=bntMobileFashion

• 1 month later...

Park Yoochun 1st Mini Album 

01 Nostalgic, turning over the page.. (Piano by Yuhki Kuramoto)
02 Unwound Heart
03 How much love do you have in your wallet.
04 Until the last album (Feat. Yozoh)
05 Walking with her in Spring.. (Live Ver.)
06 How much love do you have in your wallet. (Instrumental)

From Park Yoochuns SFC

http://parkyoochunsgfc.com/2016/01/08/08january2016-facebookother-instagram-park-yuchuns-1st-mini-album-to-be-released-january-18/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived