[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

Yup, once HW knows JH has run away from her husband...his heart will fly to her immediately!

OMG... tomorrow's episode is going to be terrific!

I'm so sad I cannot watch LIVE TELECAST due to my stupid new router!
I HATE IT!

I will try to fix it tomorrow! But it's Sunday tomorrow!
:(

tessieroo said: @shae - 
Even if he removed his shirt, I'd still need more than just a sigh from him. *hehehehe* 
I'm guessing the Kang family doesn't care if they lose all their children. (the oldest son is gone, correct?) So now they're gonna lose both DIL's and possibly TW. I doubt TJ would ever leave but all the rest would. 
And just because HW went though with an engagement ceremony does not mean he'll go through with a wedding. I've seen plenty of relationships that fell apart after the engagement. :D  (yes, I'm in denial) =))

Two thoughts:

1. Goddess of marriage means "mothers-in-law" can do whatelse please them. They are the real goddess of marriage.

2. I just saw a few scenes today, but after what I saw I have only one explanation to why HW got engaged, despite everything: SK is his lifeline in the sea storm. It is the engagement which holds him to go to JH and begs her to comeback to him, to give away her marriage. But, as HW is a really good and moral guy, his reason and moral says he can't do it, and as his heart can be stronger than his reason, he needs another moral impediment to hold his heart, to help his reason. I'm not sure if this is what the writer thinks or wrote, but it is the only reason that I can find to understand HW behaviour. :|

Guest SexyDolceVita

Sad to say...

Jh was indeed hit by evil mil after she yelled at mil.

Episode 24 preview...

Jh tells tw she cannot live like this anymore, she will never get beaten up by anyone anymore!

Tw says he understands, so he will...

Jh cuts in and says...so just let me go.

Tw is speechless.

Hj tells sh it is her fault he became like this...

Sh says it is no one's fault but his...he chose this path.

Hj says how can he go back to his life now?! How can he live like this?

Sh says his life is as it is now...

Hj meets with tw's senior, i think she is going to hand in evidence to send tj, nam mi ra and fil to prison!

Mil asks the two maids where are the children, where are the daughters in law?

Maids say both dils did not show up that morning...

Mil says...didnt...come?

Woohoo...

Hj is going to take her two daughters and leave in the middle of the night.

Jh is preparing to pack and leave tw.

Hj is going to be the witness against tj, nam mi ra and fil.

Tw is going to be crazy...when he faces divorce and his family getting attacked by his senior.

Mil...will get a stroke...because she is showing the signs now...constant headaches?

Fil will be scared shitless...because sin young group will be fully investigated due to hj, and stock prices will drop.

I think tw is quite a poor thing.

The woman he loves is leaving him.

His family is going down the drain...

sigh...he is a good guy at heart but...just born in the wrong family...

Sad to say you say!? Lol heck no I've waited long enough for karma to come back! What's really sad is that tw will be disgraced not by the divorce by his own family.....i love it!
I think hj got her come to jesus meeting when she seen her ex in a wheelchair. She still loves him thats why she still has that bear!? I hope she like jh will come to see that having all the wealth isn't what makes ppl happy.

Guest SexyDolceVita

Triton823 said: Sad to say you say!? Lol heck no I've waited long enough for karma to come back! What's really sad is that tw will be disgraced not by the divorce by his own family.....i love it!
I think hj got her come to jesus meeting when she seen her ex in a wheelchair. She still loves him thats why she still has that bear!? I hope she like jh will come to see that having all the wealth isn't what makes ppl happy.

SexyDolceVita said: Sad to say...

Jh was indeed hit by evil mil after she yelled at mil.

Episode 24 preview...

Jh tells tw she cannot live like this anymore, she will never get beaten up by anyone anymore!

Tw says he understands, so he will...

Jh cuts in and says...so just let me go.

Tw is speechless.

Hj tells sh it is her fault he became like this...
Sh says it is no one's fault but his...he chose this path.
Hj says how can he go back to his life now?! How can he live like this?
Sh says his life is as it is now...
Hj meets with tw's senior, i think she is going to hand in evidence to send tj, nam mi ra and fil to prison!
Mil asks the two maids where are the children, where are the daughters in law?
Maids say both dils did not show up that morning...
Mil says...didnt...come?

Woohoo...
Hj is going to take her two daughters and leave in the middle of the night.
Jh is preparing to pack and leave tw.
Hj is going to be the witness against tj, nam mi ra and fil.
Tw is going to be crazy...when he faces divorce and his family getting attacked by his senior.
Mil...will get a stroke...because she is showing the signs now...constant headaches?
Fil will be scared shitless...because sin young group will be fully investigated due to hj, and stock prices will drop.

I think tw is quite a poor thing.
The woman he loves is leaving him.
His family is going down the drain...
sigh...he is a good guy at heart but...just born in the wrong family...

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130914
AGB
SBS :  Goddess of MarriageEP23:   11.2%(+2.0) /  11.8%(+2.3)
MBC :  The ScandalEP23:   17.3%(+0.8) /  18.0%(+0.2)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest SexyDolceVita

NEWMARIO said: Nationwide/Seoul@20130914
AGB
SBS :  Goddess of MarriageEP23:   11.2%(+2.0) /  11.8%(+2.3)
MBC :  The ScandalEP23:   17.3%(+0.8) /  18.0%(+0.2)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Archived