[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest SexyDolceVita

kaciemom said:

Tell me why the father decided to come to visit JH in Seoul now?  He hasn't visited in a year and now he shows up at the critical time when we all think JH is moving forward.  Noooo, he shows up and now we are all going backward with JH - back to the chamber of horror!!!

I really think there will be a rush to end this series.  I also think we will have another year jump to show how all the characters are after a year.  I am only guessing but I am going by my gut that JH will on her own.  She probably find out after going back to the ice castle that everything is still the same - abuse from MIL and no love at all from TW (fail again).  Euh Hee will probably living happily with her son - divorced from Michael Noh.  JS is with her 1st grandchild. And HJ is with her girls and doing well with her new enterprise (money from her divorce).  I think that how the ending (only from my guesses).

But with this writer, anything can happen - geez!!! :-??

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didi say i love our re enactments :) lets continue until next weeks brings this backward turn. So when JH get the big DIVORCE will get her job back or write a book  (which she has mentioned) but the writer is all over place. that would be something to look forward to. I am happy just thinking about that hopeful ending. LOL
:D:D:)) ~X( :-@ icing on cake TW apologizes  \m/ :!! a girl can dream.

who has next?Characters name and ending thoughts

Guest SexyDolceVita

Tell me why the father decided to come to visit JH in Seoul now?  He hasn't visited in a year and now he shows up at the critical time when we all think JH is moving forward.  Noooo' date=' he shows up and now we are all going backward with JH - back to the chamber of horror!!!I really think there will be a rush to end this series.  I also think we will have another year jump to show how all the characters are after a year.  I am only guessing but I am going by my gut that JH will on her own.  She probably find out after going back to the ice castle that everything is still the same - abuse from MIL and no love at all from TW (fail again).  Euh Hee will probably living happily with her son - divorced from Michael Noh.  JS is with her 1st grandchild. And HJ is with her girls and doing well with her new enterprise (money from her divorce).  I think that how the ending (only from my guesses). But with this writer, anything can happen - geez!!! :-??[/quote']

Urm... i think ji hye and ji sun's father goes to seoul to attend min jung's wedding, and help with preparations?

But he didnt expect to see ji hye living at ji sun's place for the time being.

I wonder if ji hye and ji sun will tell their father that ji hye was recuperating at ji sun's place after fainting at cold castle.

Ji hye ah... pls tell the truth!

Guest PinkNinjaStar

the written preview makes me mad.... X( 2 paragraphs that makes me wanna go to Seoul to kidnap and torture the writer to get our revenge for all the torture she 's putting us through. 

what! if the goddess JH has to end up in the cold castle, what is the use of putting LSW in HW place? The whole series, he didn't initiate any action apart from ep1 but sad and longed for JH. oooooooopssssssssss I hate the writer.

Get me a ticket to Seoul now!!!!!!!!! I am flying to the writer-nim to murder her. Gahhhhhhhhhhh :(((

Give me JH-HW ending. I am still shipping this OTP guys. Are you still with me????????? losing hope and the ship is sinking! :-?? :-?? :-??

Guest SexyDolceVita

what! if the goddess JH has to end up in the cold castle, what is the use of putting LSW in HW place? The whole series, he didn't initiate any action apart from ep1 but sad and longed for JH. oooooooopssssssssss I hate the writer.

Get me a ticket to Seoul now!!!!!!!!! I am flying to the writer-nim to murder her. Gahhhhhhhhhhh :(((

Give me JH-HW ending. I am still shipping this OTP guys. Are you still with me????????? losing hope and the ship is sinking! :-?? :-?? :-??

I think there is one final event that will trigger the divorce between jh and tw...and this final event has to take place back at the kang family estate with the participation of evil mil...

So we just have to wait...

Awww JH - HW wedding ...nah that will ruin the whole story. oooi tittle of the drama call  Goddess of Marriage ... so I guess the ending will be JH /TW still betogether ...going aboard for new life. HJ will be the Prez for the group ... TJ ...oh yeah lone way to the jail hahha.  Actually i find quite a funny character. SK & HW will be together ... that is life ...so move on & live on. Moster in Law - heart attack - hospitalise for long term. LOL ... ooosp not to be mean but could be true ... hmm somehow I don't like HW character ...slow .. indecisive ... really don't know what he want .. the most annoyng thing is being too nice... hate nice guy LOL.

Guest Gemmie

Give me a thoughtful, considerate and understanding man like HW, who I could converse intellectually with any day and I will marry him in a heart beat. I rather stay single for life than to marry and live with an egoist, angry, possessive and good for nothing guy like TW.

At the end of the drama, if JH remains with TW, it is her lost. Period. I won't sympathize with her anymore. A wrong decision made once is a mistake, twice is stupid, and anything beyond that can't be cured.....

Im with you... Im still shipping jh/hw, hoping for a happy ending for jh/hw, never give up or lose out hope...we will sail away together with jh:hw on a sea of love...

Guest SexyDolceVita

Most likely, after se kyung cancels their engagement, hyun woo will leave south korea to travel and work on other projects...with other architectural companies.

This is hyun woo's attempt to get away from ji hye and tae wook and to try and forget ji hye.

But because of his mother, hyun woo will return to south korea after a year or two...to take care of her and restart his career in south korea.

At this juncture, ji hye and tae wook are finally divorced.

Only in this way can the writer prevent the audience from scolding ji hye for divorcing tae wook. Because hyun woo has never been in the picture at all like tae wook thinks he is...

When ji hye and hyun woo finally meet up after hyun woo's return from overseas, it will be the right timing for both of them...

That is my guess!

SexyDolceVita said:

hnin wintnaing

wrote:

»

Get me a ticket to Seoul now!!!!!!!!! I am flying to the writer-nim to murder her. Gahhhhhhhhhhh

:((

(

Give me JH-HW ending. I am still shipping this OTP guys. Are you still with me????????? losing hope and the ship is sinking!

:-??:-??:-??

@akikisetsu -what you said could be true about the extension but really can't the writer write anything more creative than sending JH back to the ice castle.  The poor excuse is because of the extension, the writer is having a "brain freeze" as to what to do with JH.  I think a lot of us is ready to bail out on JH because the character is going back and forth with her emotion.  I think there have words said about JH character - dimwit, stupid, whiny, etc.  

With my frustration with this writer, I really don't give any high hope of HW/JH getting back together.  Just look at the picture of TW/JH at her niece wedding, if you just started watching this drama, would you think of all the misery and heartache she has been going through - heck no with their expressions.  If I didn't care to find out how this drama ends, I would be pulling out right now.  I also agree with @gemmie - if this drama ends with her and TW, sorry you won't see me crying at the end  - yes she does deserve it. There is no fun in watching this drama anymore.   

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

hnin wintnaing wrote: »

Get me a ticket to Seoul now!!!!!!!!! I am flying to the writer-nim to murder her. Gahhhhhhhhhhh (

Give me JH-HW ending. I am still shipping this OTP guys. Are you still with me????????? losing hope and the ship is sinking!

I think there is one final event that will trigger the divorce between jh and tw...and this final event has to take place back at the kang family estate with the participation of evil mil...

So we just have to wait...

I get the feeling that in between episode 28 and 29 was when they found out that they had to extend the series.  So the writer was already on her way to tidying up all the stories, but then found out the extension and so had to switch gears all of a sudden.  It just felt so disjointed, the past 3-4 episodes felt that we are going somewhere with the characters, but then all of a sudden ALL of them have to go back to where we started.

Anyways on to my speculation, since we still have 8 more episodes to go, I'm thinking that 4 out of the 8 episodes would be about JH trying again to make her marriage work.  Maybe they can now use pregnancy/miscarriage as a big final trigger? IDK.......

~X(

Seriously... i doubt tae wook and ji hye are going to have an active sex life considering how hostile their marriage is now...

If ji hye tries to make an effort, i can understand though.

But tae wook has to change his approach towards ji hye too, more listening than commanding...

Otherwise, i really cant see how ji hye and tae wook can still resume their marital obligations towards each other.

Guest SexyDolceVita

I kinda hope though...that they show a scene of jh and tw lying on their marital bed...

Jh backfacing tw...

Tw looks at jh's back, reaching out his hand, intending to touch her...but he hesitates, thinking jh will react coldly anyways...so he retracts his hand and faces the other side of the bed, backfacing jh's back, and tries to sleep.

Sensing tw's tossing and turning earlier, jh turns her head and looks at tw lying on the bed backfacing her...

She sighs lightly and returns to her original position to backface tw's back...

Both are tired in this marriage.

The atmosphere drops to zero.

There is no love in the air...

Their marriage is effectively dead.

Kim ji hoon says his character is not entirely just a selfish man but he has this other side where he really loves ji hye and longs to acquire the love he didnt get from his own family from her... He loves ji hye into her bone but he just doesnt know how to love her, how to express his love in a manner, which will make ji hye love him back...

If we can see this scene, we can actually feel tae wook's frustration in not knowing how to get ji hye to return his love.

And we can also see ji hye is not exactly that cold hearted towards tae wook... she is still concerned about him but just lacking passion for him.

Actually the picture above of kjh n nsm was taken off kjh's personal sns or twitter account.. Its not taken directly off the screen...it was revealed in Hancinema...i dont think jh will be lovey dovey towards tw during the wedding...

Guest SexyDolceVita

Actually the picture above of kjh n nsm was taken off kjh's personal sns or twitter account.. Its not taken directly off the screen...it was revealed in Hancinema...i dont think jh will be lovey dovey towards tw during the wedding...

What i can imagine is....

The press will be there to take photos of sa kwang group's ceo's grandson's wedding.

The fact that sin young group's third daughter in law is the aunt of the bride will be one of the headlines.

Tw and ji hye will attend the wedding and they will be hounded by the press.

Tw is used to the attention but ji hye just hates it.

But tw will protect ji hye from the press like what a man should do....

During the wedding ceremony, when minjung and ye sol are saying their vows, tw will reach for and hold jh's hand to subtlely remind jh about their wedding vows. Jh will look at tw and falls into a pensive mood. When the ceremony is over, jh will retract her hand from tw's clasp and applause along with other guests... Tw will follow suit too but senses jh is still rather cold towards him, so his heart sinks again.

After the wedding, tw tells jh he will fetch her home the next day. Jh tries to convince tw she really doesnt want to go back with him but tw brings out her father as his usual weapon and says does she really want to see her father get depressed over them getting a divorce? Jh is speechless but has no idea how to solve her issues with kang family.

Jh's father insists on jh returning to kang family. Being the dutiful daughter that she is, ji hye reluctantly goes back with tw with a heavy heart.

Upon seeing jh's crestfallen expression when she is leaving, ji sun tells ji hye to call her if she is having problems at kang family again. Ji sun reminds tw to take good care of jh and not let her get bullied by his family, esp. his mom again. Tw says he will but ji hye knows within her heart, tw is as helpless as she is.

Jh's father reminds ji hye not to give up easily on her marriage and to try her best to iron out her differences with tw and his family. Ji hye nods her head obediently and says she will try her best but also adds a sentence, she doesnt know how long she can tolerate though. Her dad tells her off and says dont think so much, just try her best and everything will be okay. Ji hye sighs with a heavy heart and enters tw's car.

During the car ride home, jh is feeling her heart pumping as she is nervous about facing evil mil since their awful hospital encounter. She is nearly in tears...

Tw observes how anxious jh is...so he holds her hand but as usual, ji hye brushes his hand away, telling him to focus on driving her back to hell.

Tw sighs and says he will protect her.

Ji hye just looks out of the car window on her right and stays silent.

Guest SexyDolceVita

Another scenario...of how the four converge...

Jh goes to bridal shop.

Sk is shocked to see jh.

But she still entertains jh like a normal customer...

She serves jh tea.

Jh looks at the portfolio...

sk looks at jh intently, trying to figure out this woman and what charms does she have that make her so unforgettable in hw's heart and mind....

Hw then arrives to look for sk.

Ahem...awkward atmosphere.

Hw is surprised to see sk with jh....he thought maybe sk was the one who asked to meet jh.

Jh is shocked to see hw too...

Sk then tells darling hw to take a seat, while she goes to serve him tea or get some more sample albums out for jh to browse through...

meanwhile, hw and jh are visibly awkward with each other.

jh now knows sk is hw's fiance...she seems crestfallen to know that.

After knowing that jh has gone to the bridal shop, tw goes to the bridal shop to look for jh and bring her home.

Sk observes from a corner how hw is behaving towards jh.

obviously he is uncomfortable...

Tw arrives at bridal studio and is shocked and angry to see jh and hw alone...he suspects jh is meeting hw secretly again...

Sk is surprised to see tw at her bridal shop too...

Moment freezes... end of episode 28.

OMG....On hindsight, this scenario of mine is nearly the same as the actual scene in Episode 28!

Hahaha...

It is quite interesting to see whether our hypothetical scenarios will materialise in the actual episodes...

Sigh only 8 more episodes to go...

Quite sad though...

Archived