[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest SexyDolceVita

As bad as this sounds i want her to lose the baby. Tw fighting for jh!? Are kidding me? He didn't fight he just forced his way. I want her to lose the baby after all he hasn't kept any of his pronises and says he understands....i thought his character was to take bullets for jh? I find him to useless and deserves to lose any child he could have had with jh.

Like he said, tw will jump off the building with jh....and their baby...when they can no longer go on in the marriage...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

Nationwide/Seoul@20130915

AGB

SBS :  Goddess of MarriageEP24:   10.5%(-0.7) /  11.1%(-0.7)

MBC :  The ScandalEP24:   18.0%(+0.7) /  19.2%(+1.2)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Nationwide/Seoul@20130915

TNmS

SBS :  Goddess of MarriageEP24:   10.6%(+0.5) /  13.5%(+1.8)

MBC :  The ScandalEP24:   16.0%(-0.7) /  18.7%(-1.4)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

AGB says GoM ratings dropped yesterday.

TNmS says GoM ratings rose yesterday.

Which one should we believe?

13.5% is not bad though!

The highest so far...?

TW also says "Under no circumstance will divorce be allowed. Don't even let those words out of your mouth"  (then the bit about he won't let her die alone, which I'm sure is really comforting to JH  8-|  )
THEN he says "Also, not coming home for a reason like this...don't ever do it again. Mother is upset since you were not there this morning. Go and make some excuse."
Are ya kidding me? 

Guest SexyDolceVita

Another fave scene of mine in Episode 24 is when tj calls hj, while she is on her way in the car to visit her younger brother.

The way hj talks to tj just tickles me greatly...

Yujin staring at her dad, while holding onto big teddy bear, jong nam.

Tj: where are you?

Hj: im on my way to see your art buying corruption scapegoat, my younger brother, what do you want?

Tj: (ashamed) oh that...anyways...i want to talk about what we discussed yesterday night.

Hj: what?

Tj: you still want to keep that god forsaken ill looking big teddy bear?

Hj: i wanted to throw it away but yujin wants to keep it. You have to go through yujin then.

Tj: I will not let you bring home the evidence of your filthy past affair to laugh at my family!

hj: hey, evidences of your numerous filthy affairs are widely spread across the country much more than mine, dont forget that! Why are you getting upset over a small thing like that? Why are you back anyways? Didnt you say you will never come back to this house again? So just let your filthy, skin baring wife live in this dark cold house with your two daughters and the big teddy bear! Go away, leave...dont ever come back again. im hanging up.

Guest SexyDolceVita

TW also says "Under no circumstance will divorce be allowed. Don't even let those words out of your mouth"  (then the bit about he won't let her die alone, which I'm sure is really comforting to JH  8-|  )

THEN he says "Also, not coming home for a reason like this...don't ever do it again. Mother is upset since you were not there this morning. Go and make some excuse."

Are ya kidding me? 

He is not. He is thin skin...and doesnt want to lose his face in front of his parents, because he has always been the apple in his father's eyes out of the three sons.

Jh should flip her finger at tw when she hears tw still wants her to entertain mil's unreasonable temper.

IF I DONT WANT TO GO MAKE BREAKFAST AT 4.30am, YOU CANT MAKE ME! I WILL CALL MY SISTER TO COME RESCUE ME!

Hahaha...I love SK's mom straightforwardness. ;))

GGVfwNX.png

JH wins SK by far. She has HW's heart and she did it with HW within 3 days of their first encounter. Not to forget, HW initiated it. I can't help but to imagine if this was HW's and JH's engagement day, I don't think his mom would be on his mind after the ceremony. ;;)

HW: Omma, I'll see you tomorrow.... :P

FIL to HJ: Your family don't have much to lose, isn't that right?

He's such a greedy man. So apparently if HJ bro go to jail for 3 years, it's okay, but if his son is on the verge of going to jail, he's going to save him because he needs to keep up with his family reputation? Jeez. He's looking down on poor people! Poor people might not have much to lose but we're human too, this #$#!#%!!! Idk maybe I'm not that rich either ...so that line was really offending to me.

I think I have a love and hate relationship with this drama!!!

:-O

This weekend's episodes did not make me feel any better about the story.  I feel a big disappointment in the writer's inability to make the characters even a slight bit intelligent.  I find it insulting to the viewers.  Really - you're going to marry someone you don't love also?  Boring.  I feel sorry for the talented actors who are put in these dialogues!   Revise title to "Goddess of Divorce" or "Marry with No Brains".  I just have to vent!  Thank goodness for Master's Sun during the week.
Nam Sang Mi's acting is great but unfortunately, I don't have any sympathy for her character.  Positive note: she looks gorgeous in this drama series.  This is probably the best stylist that she has worked with.

Guest SexyDolceVita

This weekend's episodes did not make me feel any better about the story.  I feel a big disappointment in the writer's inability to make the characters even a slight bit intelligent.  I find it insulting to the viewers.  Really - you're going to marry someone you don't love also?  Boring.  I feel sorry for the talented actors who are put in these dialogues!   Revise title to "Goddess of Divorce" or "Marry with No Brains".  I just have to vent!  Thank goodness for Master's Sun during the week.

Nam Sang Mi's acting is great but unfortunately, I don't have any sympathy for her character.  Positive note: she looks gorgeous in this drama series.  This is probably the best stylist that she has worked with.

Yeah...totally agree to your latter paragraph!

Best stylist so far, who is able to bring out nam sang mi's curves and good figure!

I also like her make up in this drama...and her hair...

So...best make up artist and hair stylist so far too.

I think nam sang mi has never looked so good in her dramas until this one....and since her early days in 2003, 2004 and 2005.

Simply alluringly gorgeous...

Guest NEWMARIO

"Goddess of Marriage" Nam Sang-mi faints

Source | 2013/09/15 | 49 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo348461.jpg

Nam Sang-mi who couldn't get divorced, finally fainted.

On the twenty-fourth episode of the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage", Song Ji-hye (Nam Sang-mi) passed out because of her mother-in-law's overworking her.

Song Ji-hye declared divorce to her husband but Kang Tae-wook (Kim Ji-hoon-I) suggested jumping off the top of the building together instead and claimed he would never divorce her. Song Ji-hye fell into despair and started to become sick.

She appeared at her in-lawa's in three days or so and explained to her mother-in-law Lee Jeong-sook (Yoon So-jeong) that she had been sick. However, she said, "My daughters-in-law don't listen to me. I've been sicker. Go and help the housekeeper prepare dinner for my friends tonight. I have a lot of emotions towards you".

Song Ji-hye went into the kitchen but fainted. At that time, Han Se-kyeong (Ko Na-eun) found Kim Hyeon-woo (Lee Sang-woo) and Song Ji-hye's picture together in his room and Hong Hye-jeong (Lee Tae-ran) declared divorce to her father-in-law Kang Man-ho (Jeon Gook-hwan).

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

It seems that the building where SK's mother introduces the new house to HW's mother is the same building in Princess Prosecutor (where Seo In Woo (Park Si Hoo) and Ma Hye Ri (Kim So Yeon) lives). I also see this building in some scenes in Lie to me. This building is really familiar to Korean audiences, isn't it :D

I knew it! TW wasn't going to let go of JH! Meaning no divorce baby!! TW even stating that JH wouldn't die alone, that they would die together by jumping off the top of a building. OMG! Such lunacy...the rich and powerful Kang family is freakin crazy. I wish JH had the courage to run! Instead, she goes back to the wicked witch of the castle (mother-in-law) and takes more verbal abuse! Writer-nim this is getting old. Put some backbone in this woman....I want to see her fight!!

I think this is turning point for jh. She officially realizes she made a horrible decision and tw is nothing but a clone of his mother. His refusal and it is as far as i am concerned is his way of abusing her. His love is nothing but poision and unfortunately he's going to learn it the hard way. By the time he realizes this the damage is beyond anything he can do to fix it. Yes right now he is saying no, but fortunately for us we already see the signs of the divorce.
I will add one more thing to the prego scenario....if she is folks she lost the child and knowing kdramas she also lost the ability to have any children. 
She if this scenarios actually comes true then technically tw has emotionally destroyed her who needs mil. Tw was a person who knew what his mother was doing o her but let it o. So i am hoping this scenario will come to play because then mil will demand a divorce.

Guest ailskdrama

Catching up on ep 24 ... wow HJ also great actress and pretty. We spend a lot of time on JH btw interesting discuss you are all having on the pregnancy / not. I like it if jh ended up meeting hw's mom at hospital then maybe hw as a coincidence (since there has been already so many) and wouldn't it be great if it is jh who goes after hw in the end ( I know highly unlikely but interesting and great to watch) I went back and watched the ffirst episode agaij and the scene I love most is 1) when jh first runs off when she thought hw was a stalker/killer 2) when they are running together to get away from truck and then 3) when he picks her up from cow dune. .. actually there are so many scenes frok the first episode. Also the most recent picture in the book they look so good

11mRlJJ.jpg

Album Name: 결혼 의 여신 Goddess of Marriage OST Part 5 (SBS 주말 드라마)Release Date: 09-16-2013Artist: 조성모 Jo Sung Mo
Tracklist:1 Someday (Ballad Ver.)2 Someday (Ballad Ver.) (Inst.)
Bonus: Very lovely MV (Official?)http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/114807748-2922117812.html

Download Link: http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/92669104/file.html

This drama's timeline as been jumping every now and then, sometimes you'd think it has only been a day but then they'd have this conversation and say it has been a week or so.  So, I wouldn't put it pass them to insert the unknowing pregnancy storyline.  If JH was stress-free for a considerable number of weeks, it wouldn't be medically impossible for her to start ovulating again and so on.  But I think a possible pregnancy and then miscarriage could work well on the story and hopefully help in JH's character growth.  The MIL would hate her even more and would, of course, blame Ji Hye for it (she didn't take care of herself, blah...blah...)  and would want torture her some more on the guise of teaching her to be the perfect DIL especially with HJ gone of the house.  And Tae Wook would just use JH's emotional state and suggest that they can try for another child, hoping to use this to hold on tighter to her.  And I think JH has always been one character who needs major external factors before coming to a decision.  She doesn't make decisions base on her inner feelings, mind, and instincts, before marriage she needed her Dad (the most important person to her) and if ever this miscarriage could be the turning point for the divorce.  Since the decision to marry was her choice, so viewers (who are possibly MILs themselves) has less sympathy for her plight, but this one would be different.   Coz let's face it, losing a child after all that she's been through, would help JH get sympathy from viewers.  She made a stupid decision, her MIL is her karma but she still tried her best, then losing a precious baby, and the divorce would be justified to everyone's eyes.  
And Hye Jung has "integrity" in fighting the Kang family.  She told the FIL what she's planning on doing, so they don't get blindsided.  Hope her strategy works.

ailskdrama said: Catching up on ep 24 ... wow HJ also great actress and pretty. We spend a lot of time on JH btw interesting discuss you are all having on the pregnancy / not. I like it if jh ended up meeting hw's mom at hospital then maybe hw as a coincidence (since there has been already so many) and wouldn't it be great if it is jh who goes after hw in the end ( I know highly unlikely but interesting and great to watch) I went back and watched the ffirst episode agaij and the scene I love most is 1) when jh first runs off when she thought hw was a stalker/killer 2) when they are running together to get away from truck and then 3) when he picks her up from cow dune. .. actually there are so many scenes frok the first episode. Also the most recent picture in the book they look so good

Guest Queerre7878

HW is extremely suitable role for LSW, his personality is a kind of resemblance as this character, sweet, gentle, understanding, giving, caring, sacrificed, composed and less word. I would love a man like him. It's so easy to understand why SK loves him for years. In some ways, her love grows enough to deserve with him. JH loves HW but her pride is bigger than her love. She wants HW have to satisfy both love and pride, so greed, she's selfish and cruel when she drew a beautiful picture of her life with husband in New York to HW. How bad that he feels. Maybe only me here finding this way, I just wanna see HW marry SK and live happy life, through time, his love will grow for her. And JH quickly divorces TW and find another man to remarry. That will be an escape for her and HW. Please don't bother and hurt HW anymore. He should settle down everything about JH now. That's my opinion  :D

Archived