[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@shey428, wow so cute they look so good together, I still believe they are just waiting for the right time to be together, SHK is guarding her heart, and JIS is still looking for the right girl, its just a matter of time, we will see, in the near future. :x :P

Guest graaccee02

those fan made bed scenes photos are so funny ..! and too cute .. love the wedding photos as well ... thanks for sharing... love them ..!! :)

shey428 said: I miss them so much...

9CBF6AAB-825B-4B6D-91FA-A9F78FBCBF74-828-000000F36FFF27DF_zps399ffa2e.jpg
AF10F532-8547-4CEA-85A9-57AEF5A4DF60-828-000000F36A8D5528_zps0f6b2139.jpg
49B2A4AB-98DE-4858-A257-3A59BAB64FAF-828-000000F36570317F_zpsb19d3406.jpg

They are perfect for each other from the beginning. Do you think it's the end for our O2 couple? Is there any hope of love and forever??

Big sigh.... :-<:-<:-<                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Ninja23, don think too much,let us wait n see their fate!iur dream will come true! 8-> O:-) ;) so gd night everybody,hv a nice weekend,monday will be a great day & great news from{Jis & Shk} I-) :\"> :x

Guest crazywindblower

have a great week ahead chinggus! :-bd :) lets keep on praying that someday or one of this days we will hear good news about our O2 couple.. :) :x [-O<

:-h Hi :-*  everyone  >:D<  WoW ...30 + Posts! you guys so Awesome and Amazing    :-bd    

FunnyO2_zpsf7167201.jpg

From the Party  :)>-

65ae10bagw1e8ss50s1zpj20zk0k0ab9.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8ss4xxixfj20zk0k075z.jpg

Handsome the camera guy  :x

65ae10bagw1e8ss1b75f3j211y0lcwg3.jpg

( i post this before) but i like As the man who take care of a........one is very real  ;))  Her head is very important for him  :D  

JISampSHK7_zpsc678932c.jpg

JISampSHK8_zps129b19f6.jpg

65ae10bagw1e8ss3gi5t3j211w0lcadg.jpg

I miss you guys all    :-*  and our O2  8->

P.S  @hearttsui   :-*  you need 1 more post ,  ;)  then you will reach 100 ,Congratulations  <:-P (but that number 99 is actually pretty .. :-* )

@hclover96   where are you  :-/  please bring us some good new about our O2  [-O< >:D

Guys ! :D  JIS oppa he so funny  :D  this woman, she looked glad to get closer to    ~X(    JIS oppa   ; but with regret,because in his heart,there's only one for OY  hehe ;))    :)>-

750ca423gw1e8b23wocbwg208w050tgx.gif750ca423gw1e8b242r4z4g208w050dmx.gif

Not sure? she is WB oppa girlfriend right   :-/  sorry for post but JIS oppa so cute here  ;)

750ca423gw1e91888g63vg205a03z15w.gif750ca423gw1e9189419mhg205a03ztm1.gif

Wow SHK so sexy :\">  oppa stop dancing. and then come and get her  ;):D  

6a19bd84tw1e8z8syh2ucg208c04p4l7.gif  

Good Morning!! shippers Hope we can hear some good news for this two in this week ;) yea.. we need to calm down but if even though I said that we need to leave them in their fate its just very frustrating bco'z they are not too old but they are not also getting young.. its just so sad to think that maybe its too late for everything so my suggestion is they need to follow what they feel for each other (if there is) as soon as possible.   :((  :!!

JIS was spotted having a vacation in Hawaii (cr to luluwannagohome).  I guess we now know where he went when he was spotted at the airport last week.

bffbf217gw1e94albq9taj20k00zkwju.jpg

Sorry, but there's no translation of this fan account yet.  Hopefully there will be a Chinese translation soon.

Guest crazywindblower

@hvlover96 thanks for sharing that chinggu..so jis is in hawaii right now? is shk still in korea this days? as far as i remember, hawaii is one of shk favorite place..here goes my delusional mind.. :)) but, i wonder who is he with jis in hawaii..the photos seems two persons are eating..i hope its not kmh ajhumma.. :-w :)>- :P

Looking at the picture more closely, it struck me as odd that the face of JIS is cut off.  It only showed his torso and the pic seemed like it was taken from close proximity, like a person sitting across from him.  The quality of the pic is very clear also, not like a typical fan-taken photo.  The person who took this pic should be sitting at the table with him and not a fan.  Really curious as to what the Korean text said.

hclover96 said: @crazywindblower, looking at the picture more closely, it struck me as odd that the face of JIS is cut off.  It only showed his torso and the pic seemed like it was taken from close proximity, like a person sitting across from him.  That is weird because this is suppose to be a fan account so the person taking the pic should be the fan, right?

crazywindblower said: @hvlover96 thanks for sharing that chinggu..so jis is in hawaii right now? is shk still in korea this days? as far as i remember, hawaii is one of shk favorite place..here goes my delusional mind.. :)) but, i wonder who is he with jis in hawaii..the photos seems two persons are eating..i hope its not kmh ajhumma.. :-w :)>- :P

@crazywindblower' date=' looking at the picture more closely, it struck me as odd that the face of JIS is cut off.  It only showed his torso and the pic seemed like it was taken from close proximity, like a person sitting across from him.  That is weird because this is suppose to be a fan account so the person taking the pic should be the fan, right?[/quote']

Could it be.....

After reading all the guessing and delusional thought from forums, could it be a pic to clear things out? To clear that he wasnt in korea and he didnt just pick someone at the airport? Could it be theres a fan member here or in other forums that read our speculations? Spying all the comments and can go directly to JIS or SHK? You know? To know what can be there action to stirr things up?

These are just could it be...

But what if, there is?... Hmmmm

Very intelligent move.. Haha

I found this post on tumblr from 3 days ago.

Jo In Sung is in Hawaii

Around 1AM on Wednesday, Jo In Sung went with his manager to Don Quijote Kaheka (a convenience store). My mom works as a cashier there, and JIS and his manager went to my mom’s cash register to buy some vitamins. He didn’t really say much because he can’t speak English, but my mom did talk to his manager. They were there at 1AM because they wanted to avoid the crowds during the daytime hours. That’s pretty much it lol. My mom did say JIS is taller in person than he looks though. XD That was yesterday though, I’m not sure if he’s still here.

cr to x-lorigirl