[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohmyyyyyyyyyyy god SS face when she saw JH's name on the phone calling her...now that's a girl in looooovei think IS told him that's why he called her to cheer her up
buahahah SS is having an heart attack maybe hahahahahah she's thinking JH... =)) =))

Awwww. SS is looking at her bandaids and thinking about JH again with a lovestruck expression on her face. :x
She feels her heart flutter and is... shocked at the realization.
Now she's practicing her lines to distract herself, but her heart is beating really fast... and loud.

LOL. So cute!! :x :x :x

back to SS & her guitar
SS reminiscing about JH band-aiding her fingerssmiling...kekekethen self conscious....then trying to busy herself with the script....right at the part where about lovehahahahhaher hearts beat so fast she put her hands at her chest

Seems like MR is planning a surprise of some sort for SS? (Not sure what it is since my Korean isn't that fluent)... I don't like the sound of it though. Oh I guess this is the CF shooting part (in Wando)?

Guest iheartyou1518

SS heart's beating so loudly..
BPDNNwBCYAAQFba.jpg
BPDNS6bCcAAr0sL.jpg

and she's distracts herself by reading her lines.. :) you're in love dear.. :D
BPDNeHoCYAA9Ffg.jpg
cr: pics to owner

Archived