[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@akinahana89
omoooooooooooooooo where i've been when u posted Pabou Couple MV,..damnnn nowadays am becoming more and more slow..it's not even funny, anyway chingu great work,plss keep it up,it sooo beautiful, i love it<333333333333 :x :-bd

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

how do you want JH's closure to YA be?? :)
through letter..lets-break-up.gif

through text..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFRx8CSzvQwzXAu-QdCa9

or personally..
tumblr_mcrp2iY1fz1ryo3y9.gif

cast your votes now.. keke.. :D
YA's expected reaction..tumblr_m9c46aIRbn1rrvp93o1_500.gif

meanwhile in soompi.. :D
tumblr_inline_mkonctUJ8L1qz4rgp.gif
cr: gifs and pics to owner

@iheartyou1518
no2..Milas's style ..i like ittttt.. :-bd
 but what break up???!!! JH and she were over loooong time ago the wench is just going crazy by herself..lol..thinking she can have JH back...yuck...the only person JH need to clarify things is SS..

lovelyJihan said: @akinahana89
omoooooooooooooooo where i've been when u posted Pabou Couple MV,..damnnn nowadays am becoming more and more slow..it's not even funny, anyway chingu great work,plss keep it up,it sooo beautiful, i love it<333333333333 :x :-bd Keke. It's okaaaay. Just be here the next time I post pabo couple MV? :D Thaaank you, chingu! >:D<

Shin-Shin couple fan arts are really awesome... i wish i can create something beautiful like the talented fans do... so many gifted people in this world... too bad i am not one of them... ermmm...

Ahhh... me too... I was born with messy skills of art T_T even when brilliant people give me corel etc to lessen my bad drawing burden, apparently that too doesn't work well if I just dont have art tasteXD

6521_1.jpgSon Tae-Young undergoes her father’s death on 12th…. Enforces the drama shooting despite the grief

The actress Son Tae-Young underwent the death of her father on 12th.

On 12th, according to Son Tae-Young’s management company, Son Tae-Young’s father died from the complication that was resulted from the gallbladder cancer that spread to the liver. It is known that Son Tae-Young has surrounded by the shock and grief by the sudden death of her father. Son Tae-Young’s father’s mortuary is now placed in Seoul Ah-san hospital in Pungnab-dong, Seoul. The departure toward cemetery will be held on 14th.

However, Son Tae-Young has returned to her present job as an actress without even the moment to be sad. Right now there is still shooting job of KBS Weekend drama ‘You are the best, Lee Sun-Shin’ that will be broadcast on 13th left to do. The staff from the management company said “it really couldn’t procrastinated because there are set and shooting outside to be done today. She will be going back to the mortuary once the filming is done.” The staff also added “once she gains the sympathy from the producers, she will finish the funeral process.”

For now, Son Tae-Young’s husband Kwon Sang-Woo and her sister Son Hye-Im and her husband, the pianist Iruma are present at the mortuary of the deceased.
http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=6521

Guest ilukd77

Alright ... One thing is taking on my nerves ... Did JH and SS embrace and sleep before confess and kiss ... Seriously PD and writer ... Couple cannot sleep together before confess atleast not on K drama .... That sleeping scene is so intense ... Don't tell me because of thunder and SS was scared and JH hold her ... Thats not even funny ... This drama is driving me crazy ....

@ilukd77
hahahha this drama is more than crazy,i think it's just another misleading bts,but still i want to believe that lol, but i don't think they going to confess to eachother,because SS doesn't even know her feelings for him yet, JH should be the one confessing first, don't know  if you saw the written preview(p746) but it says that JH is preparing to confess after they retunr back home... 8->
seriously where's everyone tonight..feel like am talking to myself.. ^#(^ lol 

Guest ilukd77

lovelyJihan said: @ilukd77
hahahha this drama is more than crazy,i think it's just another misleading bts,but still i want to believe that lol, but i don't think they going to confess to eachother,because SS doesn't even know her feelings for him yet, JH should be the one confessing first, don't know  if you saw the written preview(p746) but it says that JH is preparing to confess after they retunr back home... 8->

@ilukd77

seriously where's everyone tonight..feel like am talking to myself.. ^#(^ lol 

Hahaha... what time is it there?

About Junho confession... maybe that has something to do with Soon Shin gettin mad at him because that YA things. Maybe because of jealousy Soon shin mad at him and than leaving him alone. That moment maybe its the moment where he realize that he need to confess soon to Soon shin.

Guest Tien Do

I have a question
I see a lot people have funny face like this house fly pink mousewell-done-red-crab, so can I ask where do u guys get those kind funny face?

@ilukd77
am coming with ya,enough is enough,but let's wait only this week,if JH doesn't confess,am taking my sandals to beat the *ell out of them with ya X(
@edensor
it's half past 1am here..waiting for suhur.. :D 
yep,maye u right, but one thing is4sure, JH needs to clear SS's misunderstandings,poor guy i don't even want to imagine just when he told her to say sorry to wench YA, he runs after her and suddenly confess his feelings.. naaah that's not good, we all know the reasult REJECTED :P
@tiendoank
wrongggg.. it's night ..lol :))

Finally caught up with all the posts...Phew!  B-) Like usual, this thread is on detective mode again which is good. :DI won't give a long speculation as I share similar ideas with most of you here.But I drop off to comment on this. 

LoveSG said:

I have a theory. After asking ss to apologise to ya, he confronts ya for putting up a show. Then he wants to confess because he wants to apologise to SS. There's no other way he could react without making ss' situation any worse than ya's accusations.

I love your theory and hope the plot will turn out that way. I would like to see JH confronts YA right after he realize YA's dirty tactic, and it has to come before he confesses to SS. This time I hope JH won't beat around the bush again. You know last time when YA asked him whether he likes SS and he answered he only feels responsible for SS. I don't want to hear that kind of answer again. Now he's aware of his feeling, he ought to be more exact and straightforward like admitting he loves and really cares about SS. By doing that, JH definitely gives a clear signal to YA that she has no chance to get back to him again and he has moved on. Then after that I would be satisfied with JH confessing to SS as I've confirmed his feeling. At least I know YA is already out of picture and her underhanded tactics that might come later won't jeopardize the OTP's relationship anymore.  Overall, I just want JH to give a clear and proper ending to his relationship with YA and firmly tells her that they stand no chance to be together again.  

Another thing, don't you think that there's another reason why JH suddenly wants to confess? Maybe because of YH? I think when JH tells SS to apologize, SS who's hurt will find comfort in YH and distances herself from JH. JH notices this and becomes super jealous of YH. His jealousy then will lead him to make a confession. For this, I hope he won't make a sudden outburst of confession because it's not romantic at all. I would like him to bring her to a nice and quiet place where they can have a little privacy. There he will tell her about his feeling and SS finally will come to realize that he is being honest to her and reciprocates his feeling. By that the confession will be sweet and romantic like how we want it to be. :x

I just gave a long speculation when I said I won't. LOL. But, whatever. :P

I love your theory @atilia

What if we combine the two? I think my scenario may come true n spurred by super jealousy against ss his plans go haywire n jh confesses to her out of plan... I think k-drama land love this kind of sudden confesses ;;)

Guest ilukd77

lovelyJihan said: @ilukd77
am coming with ya,enough is enough,but let's wait only this week,if JH doesn't confess,am taking my sandals to beat the *ell out of them with ya X(
@edensor
it's half past 1am here..waiting for suhur.. :D 
yep,maye u right, but one thing is4sure, JH needs to clear SS's misunderstandings,poor guy i don't even want to imagine just when he told her to say sorry to wench YA, he runs after her and suddenly confess his feelings.. naaah that's not good, we all know the reasult REJECTED :P
@tiendoank
wrongggg.. it's night ..lol :))

Archived