[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apaul15

@edensor...i had that same thought...something realllyyyyy nice must have happened since the 10 more pages were added by the time i woke up...and then i saw the "bed scene"...and i was like..."kyaaaay!!! so this is why everybody's been hyperactive"

:D

Guest iheartyou1518

joyy

said: @iheartyou1518yup...that pictureit looks a bit weird to me with the black thing at the bottom right corner (seemed to be used as a boundary line between them)plus, JH's confession is toward the end of the ep38so i guess when that "supposed bed scene" happen, JH

@edensor...i had that same thought...something realllyyyyy nice must have happened since the 10 more pages were added by the time i woke up...and then i saw the "bed scene"...and i was like..."kyaaaay!!! so this is why everybody's been hyperactive"

:D

What?? Bed scene???? OMG!!!!

tiendoank said:

Did she sleep on the floor?? Without mattress??

Sleeping on the floor without a mattress is fairly common still, isn't it? Especially if you're an unexpected guest stranded on an island with no where else to go. lol.

She can you Junho as mattress why she sleep on the floor???

edensor said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

tiendoank said:<br />

Did she sleep on the floor?? Without mattress??<br />

<br />

<br />

Sleeping on the floor without a mattress is fairly common still, isn't it? Especially if you're an unexpected guest stranded on an island with no where else to go. lol.

She can you Junho as mattress why she sleep on the floor??? Because she might die of an early age heart attack if she actually slept on JH. Kekeke. The most she can manage at the moment is being in his arms. :x :x :x

Guest jjsiu

iu93jjang said:
as far as i know IU fan in a shock mode now.. lol their comment about this is so funny but no negative comment.. i guess they in shock because they don't see it coming.. and YTBLSS fan is in celebration.. for me this is the scene where both of them fully aware about their feeling.. this week is all about our OTP love scene!! :) and there is a shipper between IU/JJS in real life... so we are not the one here :)

thank you for the translation Fidelity.. :)

Translation:As Soonshin and Junho miss the last boat back, they end up staying over at a traveler's accommodation, and Soonshin begins to feel her heart flutter against Junho. Yeona gets edgy when she discovers that Soonshin and Junho has stayed over night together, and provokes Soonshin on purpose the next day; then she pretends that she got hurt because of Soonshin, and Junho, in order to remedy the situation, tells Soonshin to apologize. Meanwhile, Junho becomes determined to make a confession of his feelings to Soonshin...

JH you pabo! you still haven't clear up Soon shin's misunderstanding that you and YA aren't back together.. and now you want to remedy the situation between the two but instead you'll hurt SS, she'll probably feel betrayed that you've taken YA's side.. :(

No... no.. don't worry Junho won't miss undertand. Later he'll do something that make Soon Shin smiles.

Ahh I need to change to.laptop.

Writing on touch screen is always killing me :((

aawww :( .... My deepest condolences to Son Tae Young and her family [-O<

iheartyou1518 said:

joyy

said: @iheartyou1518yup...that pictureit looks a bit weird to me with the black thing at the bottom right corner (seemed to be used as a boundary line between them)plus, JH's confession is toward the end of the ep38so i guess when that "supposed bed scene" happen, JH

OMG JUST SAW THE PIXS!!! THANKS ALL WHONPOSTED THAT!!!!

Can I scream?????

"KYÀAAAAAAAAAA....

....!!!!!!!!! OMG..!!!!!!"

Waittttt.... its summer... why yhey hug like its winter?????

What?? Whats the reason?? Don't tell.me its because Junho trying to protect Soon Shin from musquito! Cause I only see one male mosquito!!!

tiendoank said: akinahana89 said: tiendoank said: Did she sleep on the floor?? Without mattress?? Sleeping on the floor without a mattress is fairly common still, isn't it? Especially if you're an unexpected guest stranded on an island with no where else to go. lol.
No. I Mean... the pink cover was next to her. Maybe because she moves closer to JH that she ends up lying on the wooden floor. Ohh. Probably because they were sleeping on their respective covers before SS moved closer to be in JH's arms. :x The possibilities are endless! But... I hope it's a good and not disappointing possibility. :D

edensor said:

akinahana89 wrote: »

tiendoank said:

Did she sleep on the floor?? Without mattress??

She can you Junho as mattress why she sleep on the floor???

Because she might die of an early age heart attack if she actually slept on JH. Kekeke. The most she can manage at the moment is being in his arms. :x :x :x

I'm also feeling like I have heart attack just now. Do you know how gast I type???? With lots of typo all over the place. Bt who cares!

joyy said: looking at the bigger picture, i just noiticed JH's shirt was 2 unbuttoned from the top (not 1 like normal)hhmmm ;)) ...are they for real???i want to believe it....but then again, i have doubts
You are right! I wonder why that is... Kekeke. Maybe JH have naughty thoughts. :)) "Soon shin-ah... Will you realize your feelings for me when you feel a physical attraction to meeee? Let me unbutton extra buttons and see." LOL

woooow uri Pabou JH will be in a big trouble....i know he didnt want SS to look bad in front of the others..coz that's what wecnh b***** is planning...but JH poooR u..SS will now think that u did it for YA...noooooooo now what..going freaking crazyyyyyyyy already..and ofcourse all this's happening after that beautiful night...just when u think they fine now... ~X( #-o

Guest jjsiu

I want to ask Su Ha from IHYV to cameo here so that he can tell us what JJS/JH is thinking when he is lying down with IU/SS.  :)) :))

Guest apaul15

@edensor...apparently SS was  afraid and JH asked her to come closer so he could hug her and protect her...thus the "bed scene"...

i don't know who said it ...but JH seems to be really in deep thougth in this stills...he should be smiling as his usual adorkable self here...but he seems lost in thoughts...probably because of reporter park...and he's too worried how it will affect SS and what he should do to protect her...

edensor said: I'm also feeling like I have heart attack just now. Do you know how gast I type???? With lots of typo all over the place. Bt who cares! I know! I was the same when I first saw. I thought I was going to die, my heart was beating so fast. I seriously lost my breath before all the squealing and jumping with excitement happened. I still feel faint just looking at the picture again. I think come Sunday... we're all going to die of heart attacks. :))

Hang in there until then, dear @edensor. :D

Archived