BOfPGUwCMAEVopI.jpg

SS asked for a sign.. :)
BOfPLAsCEAE6zcD.jpg

BOfPfDECAAA600I.jpg
SS is so happy.. :DBOfPlDtCMAAxrMN.jpg
cr: pics to owner

Nice ep..
1. SS & JH : 
so, now we knew that JH initiated the hug first and also got another hug in return. And... went to fortune teller??? Gaaah.... I thought modern people like JH despise such thing... and haha!! He became so self conscious when the fortune teller mentioned " namja". And lol at his effort to point at himself as the "namja" when SS was as oblivious as ever.And... he was like an outcast when SS was more occupied talking to YW rather than him...heee..wow.. SS really knows how to appreciate/thank people, doesn't she?? Asking for a signed album from ex-failed singer, what wouldn't make JH love her more??? When people arounf him (his fam) didn't even know about how far his singing career went, here comes an earnest fan asking for a sign.. no wonder he's in 7th heaven.next; I literally laughed out loud when JH turned into a stalker and peeped SS practicing.  BOOOYAAAH!!! You can't even let a minute without missing her, can you??
2. YA:  Yaaaa... when I thought you have found your senses, here you were being more bit****than before. 
3. MR: I got her disappointment when she became the last person to know about the audition. But her nasty tactic -erasing message- calling your enemy out on purpose-... haha, I thought that kind of tricks only exist in my country cheap dramas. Well, not sure what's running inside JA's mind, but seeing your waited daughter having a party with the new mom while the whole old family waiting in hunger is surely hurt a lot.
4. Chan mi & Ih Jung??? Nice.. is she appointed as SS cordy????

Guest xxmagsxx

l jihanjannah said: awwwwwww that was sooo beautifull coz he reallly thought she was going to tease him,like his sister IJ did...but SS actually asked him autograph..how sweeet :x :x :x

Archived