[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

ck1Oz said: You guys have to visualize.
If someone you're not close to runs and hugs you.What do you do? Startled right? And your arms probably not going to wrap round that person.

Joon Ho is returning the hug and goes beyond and hugs her back. Thank goodness.

I suddenly recalled dramas where the male lead surprises the female with a hug and she gives the limp arms by their sides looks.

I wonder if he hugs her and then swings her round. But I don't think so. It will be more like he lets go.Pats her arms and then probably ruffles her hair.

But at least I know how JJS hugs. Boy, is it only Fri?

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iheartyou1518 said: hhyQfh6.gif

here's some of the korean fans comments on the hug...

fan 1: should not be embracing too tight (i'm guessing this is an uncle fan) 
fan 2: teleportation of the purple lady.. keke
fan 3: couple is love
fan 4: purple lady, why are you there, for the first time in 35 SS and JH hug..  wae? :((
and the rest of the fans: so cute :)
the best comment: Lower!! both cute.. keke.. 
source: bestiz

meanwhile, in soompi...
KISS! BED SCENE! hehehe..   :)>-  :-*

iheartyou1518 said:

here's some of the korean fans comments on the hug...

fan 1: should not be embracing too tight (i'm guessing this is an uncle fan) 
fan 2: teleportation of the purple lady.. keke
fan 3: couple is love
fan 4: purple lady, why are you there, for the first time in 35 SS and JH hug..  wae? :((
and the rest of the fans: so cute :)
the best comment: Lower!! both cute.. keke.. 
source: bestiz

meanwhile, in soompi...
KISS! BED SCENE! hehehe..   :)>-  :-*

before I call it a day... I just  wanna say AGAIN AND AGAIN thank you ALL!! for sharing your thoughts, goodies and just about EVERYTHING about our PABO COUPLE! in the opening salvo of our 600th pages! Wish they wont be Pabo anymore! the POWER HUG  is a good start! and now the much anticipated part of the upcoming episodes is to KISS OR NOT TO KISS!? we are all wishing  for ONE right?!
[-O< hope we get to see at least one...8-> and since we are in the :-*  mode today... each and every one's suggestions on how the kiss must be done  will be taken into consideration! :P our Saturday/Sunday will be definetly  a KILIG one...never mind the annoying people around them! they will have their Day in court.

@Fidelity as always thank you for translations of written and video previews...week by week. @NEWMARIO @edensor @iheartyou1518 @akinahana89 @LoveSG @AlobAro @Tiendoank @jihanjannah @iu93jang @xxmagxx @beansphy @cherryblosomkawai  @evok @ilukd77 @yukiyukiku @Olga2010Ans and to all! once again! thank you for the love and support of this SHIN FABULOUS THREAD of ours!
>:D< <:-P

annamchoi

said: before I call it a day... I just  wanna say AGAIN AND AGAIN thank you ALL!! for sharing your thoughts, goodies and just about EVERYTHING about our PABO COUPLE! in the opening salvo of our 600th pages! Wish they wont be Pabo anymore! the POWER HUG  is a good start! and now the much anticipated part of the upcoming episodes is to KISS OR NOT TO KISS!? we are all wishing  for ONE right?!

[-O< hope we get to see at least one...8-> and since we are in the :-*  mode today... each and every one's suggestions on how the kiss must be done  will be taken into consideration!

:P

our Saturday/Sunday will be definetly  a KILIG one...never mind the annoying people around them! they will have their Day in court.

@Fidelity as always thank you for translations of written and video previews...week by week. @NEWMARIO @edensor @iheartyou1518 @akinahana89 @LoveSG @AlobAro @Tiendoank @jihanjannah @iu93jang @xxmagxx @beansphy @cherryblosomkawai  @evok @ilukd77 and to all! once again! thank you for the love and support of this SHIN FABULOUS THREAD of ours!

>

:D

< <:-P

annamchoi said:
@Fidelity as always thank you for translations of written and video previews...week by week. @NEWMARIO @edensor @iheartyou1518 @akinahana89 @LoveSG @AlobAro @Tiendoank @jihanjannah @iu93jang @xxmagxx @beansphy @cherryblosomkawai  @evok @ilukd77 @yukiyukiku @Olga210Ans and to all! once again! thank you for the love and support of this SHIN FABULOUS THREAD of ours!
>:D< <:-P

Wow what a full body embrace that was...so brave of iu,to accept doing it....hmmmm the image barrier is not so bulletproof after all... :-q  I was also thinking the pd has been thoughful of jjs by letting the skinship scenes be initiated by iu.Because jjs is quite older than iu,he bears the responsibility of keeping behind the lines more than iu does....at the same time pd nim is also helping iu to develop a mature image of her...good job,pd nim!...I wonder if the kiss'll be initiated by iu too.. :>

I think that it's crazy to expect idols to be "pure" and untouchable even when they are of age.
Especially with IU it's kind of extreme. Look at her fellow idol-actors: Suzy is a year younger and also has the "pure" image of the nation's first love but she's had had kiss scenes in all of her works so far. So I really think that the whole protecting image thing is over the top in IU's case. Unless of course IU herself doesn't want to do it for another reason (but who would decline kissing JJS????). If IU's agency and management really want her to succeed in acting and for her to be known as an actress, not only as a singer who acts, they have to let go of her "image" and let her act without inhibitions and fear of angering the so-called fans?

I think IU's problem lies with her mum who seems not too keen to let her daughter have kiss scenes, which I find it quite ridiculous... if you don't want your child to act out these kiss scenes, you might as well let her remain as a singer. Don't waste her potential for god knows what reason you have? IU is a solo singer so I guess the power lies with her parent. 
In Suzy's case, she is part of an idol group so I think she has the lucky advantage of an agency taking care of her acting career?
I doubt the fans' reactions are that important as consideration... if not Suzy would not be able to have done all those kiss scenes, I suppose :-?

Yes, the problem is IU's mom. Her mom was the reason why they eliminated IU and Wooyoung's kiss scene in Dream High. I hope her mom realizes now that IU has matured and she needs to be able to act out kiss scenes in order to continue growing as an actress. She has so much potential because I've always been impressed with her acting and I hope she will continue to act as well as sing. She just needs to get to that kiss scene!!

Also... that purple lady ruins what would have been a perfect, perfect scene for our pabo couple. :(( Why did the director not catch that mistake?

Guest Tien Do

hi everyone ^_^
I think everyone are very exciting after see the preview, same here I am very exciting too after the first hug between JH and SS( wow, it been so long to see their hug). So I just found the video and the translate of ep 35 preview, here is the video:
http://entasian.blogspot.com/2013/07/youre-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-35.html
The translate (Dialog Translation) :
JH: You've been accepted.
SS (or is it YA?): Are you sure?
YA: I guess we'll be meeting in the same project. Work hard and do well in order to not shame mom and I.
JA: Do you want to come over to have dinner tomorrow? I'll hold a celebration party for you.
Mother in law: How long has it been since you separated from him that you're already meeting another man? (Basically: how can you already be meeting another man?) You're a very scary girl!
Chicken ajumma: What do you see my son as being!
Chicken ajussi: It looks like you're going to lose your son forever.
CW: We'll just marry on our own.

Here is the preview:
Junho hears the news that Soonshin succeeded the audition and calls happily to Jungae. Jungae happens to busy at the store and ends the call abruptly, making Soonshin feel down. When Chanwoo sees Yooshin being chased by his mom after trying to present her with a gift, he declares to Giljae that he'll marry without the parent's consent. Miryung hears that Jungae is planning a party for Soonshin and begins to plan an even bigger one...
Here is another preview:
Jungae leaves Miryung's house feeling pitiful, and the family that awaited Soonshin ends up feeling dejected. During the first practice, there are many whispers of Soonshin being Miryung's daughter that discomfits the former, but she still does well and an angry Yeona says that practising and actually filming are different.  During the marriage/wedding planning day, Chanwoo proposes living back and forth between the two houses and creates quite a stir. Soonshin hears about the marriage planning through Chanmi...

I hope it helpful and it not to late ^_^
For those people that live in U.S, Happy 4th of July, have fun and be safe ^_^

I think IU will kiss in this drama, because she is older now, and the netizens seem receptive of her and JJS on-screen. Plus, she didn't say 'no' to kissing altogether, she said that it's not linked to her weight loss. Plus, I saw in a few pages back that when a netizen asked why there'll be no kiss scene, she said, I didn't say that. So that means, she is not saying there's no possibility of a kiss scene. Anyways, I am happy that SS initiated the hug scene, because she was kind of awkward when JH was patting her in the back a couple of episodes back, so I am glad she did not hold back and just hugged him tightly.  :\">  Even if she lets go out of embarrassment, that's still okay because that means maybe she sees him as a man?? ;;) Otherwise, why would she feel awkward? They have already crossed the line of just CEO and employee, so I know it can't be because she thinks she shouldn't hug her CEO. So, I think it'll be because she feels something for him. Even so, I have no idea how SS will come to realize her feelings, because she didn't give any signs yet. Maybe the hug will be a start.  [-O<

if the lady came out of no where... there must have been alot of video editting, and they must have had to practice/film that hugging shot multiple times. =))  JJS got his worth.. and it probably felt and looked better that he was hugging back.

1bin said: if the lady came out of no where... there must have been alot of video editting, and they must have had to practice/film that hugging shot multiple times. =))  JJS got his worth.. and it probably felt and looked better that he was hugging back. Very true! Both of them probably got their worth... but I want to see perfect power hug scene. lol.

LoveSG said: I think IU's problem lies with her mum who seems not too keen to let her daughter have kiss scenes, which I find it quite ridiculous... if you don't want your child to act out these kiss scenes, you might as well let her remain as a singer. Don't waste her potential for god knows what reason you have? IU is a solo singer so I guess the power lies with her parent. 
In Suzy's case, she is part of an idol group so I think she has the lucky advantage of an agency taking care of her acting career?
I doubt the fans' reactions are that important as consideration... if not Suzy would not be able to have done all those kiss scenes, I suppose :-?

Archived