[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shabbychic said: Hahaha before going to sleep I have to share this. The admin on IU's official facebook page posted the video of the naebdukki(?) kiss and one of IU's male fan thought the movie was really filmed in the 60's or something and was like "OMG how old is this guy who is going to kiss my IU?"haha. Can someone tell to this poor soul that the movie was filmed not so long ago.

Guest xxmagsxx

GIFS are a godsend when you're catching up on pages in this thread lol..makes reading up on posts go way faster :D

Based on the preview and the pics that I've seen, I think the kiss will happen on the end of the episode tomorrow or on the beginning of Sunday's telecast. Just look at the last part of the preview when Yoona talked with JH and asked him about the one more chance. He was wearing the green suit that he will be wearing when he will hug SS and eventually kiss her... Maybe SS will see him talking to her and he'll see her and ultimately let YA know her real situation because JH will run after SS... 
My thoughts are very confusing now but I hope you guys will understand what I mean...

Guest xxmagsxx

@annamchoi: okay okay...i got one lol. may be a bit teenybopper but THIS is playing in my car everyday makes time go faster in traffic LOL..this song could go both ways for our couple :D fun and makes u move, ey?http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VH3y9pbodkE...is not working the other way for me damnit.. aish! L-) it says its not available??WTHEY!?

Guest xxmagsxx

ckooleet said: Based on the preview and the pics that I've seen, I think the kiss will happen on the end of the episode tomorrow or on the beginning of Sunday's telecast. Just look at the last part of the preview when Yoona talked with JH and asked him about the one more chance. He was wearing the green suit that he will be wearing when he will hug SS and eventually kiss her... Maybe SS will see him talking to her and he'll see her and ultimately let YA know her real situation because JH will run after SS... 
My thoughts are very confusing now but I hope you guys will understand what I mean...

xxmagsxx said: @annamchoi: okay okay...i got one lol. may be a bit teenybopper but THIS is playing in my car everyday makes time go faster in traffic LOL..this song could go both ways for our couple :D fun and makes u move, ey?http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VH3y9pbodkE...is not working the other way for me damnit.. aish! L-) it says its not available??WTHEY!?

Guest jieunism7

OOMMGGGG MYYY HEEEAAAARRTTT ISS NOOOTTT REAADDYY FOORRR THIS TT__TT MYY BABYYY IUUU (Hardcore IU fangirl)*cries in corner* UHUHUH It was 7:30 am when I saw that picture and I literally screamed 'OHH MY GOD!!!!' LITERALLY! XDI was expecting the kiss scene to be on next week or the week after that but not tomorrow!? I was going to prepare my heart...but BAM KISS SCENE!!HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SCREEN CAPTURE THIS WITHOUT FAINTING!? XD 
Oh hello guys ^_^ I'm usually just silently lurking around here but decided to post to let my feelings out lmaoo I do real time screen captures of the drama every weekends and spam it all on my twitter lol XD

Archived